PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY !!! bought a mic and spitgaurd today !!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-17-2012, 05:23 PM
ik ive been saying this for years so instead of wasting my paycheck on weed and ralph lauren nd nikes .. i went and copped the blue snowball mic (same shit skamp got, not gonna lie he put me on lol) ..

bouta rearrange my small ass room and finally get this shit started was so excited first thing i did when i came home was post a status on fb and a thread lol ...

SOOOOO what im getting at is im looking to collab with pretty much any and all rappers and beatmakers ...now im not talking immediately because im still looking to buy mixcraft or some type of program .. and needa get the full fl off my old comp to be fully creative...

but for now im down to just get some shit in the works so when it is all set up we can just turn our shit on and spit ! so hmu

SKAMPOE
02-17-2012, 05:59 PM
good shit homie!!!

MENES
02-17-2012, 06:36 PM
YO! ANd THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE... AND I AINT SAYIN ME OR I YOU OR WHO. WHO GUILTY? EVERYONE CAN COME UP HEAR and SHARE and LOOK FOR ADVICE AND SUCH, SHIT ACTIVITY NEEDED..GOOD..AND ALL STARTED SOMEWHERE TO... BUT YO IF YOU IS WACK AND YOU DONT KNOW IT! YOU WONT RAISE YA HAND! WAT IM SAYING IS... AND NOT DIRECTLY TO YOU SPECIFICALLY BUT. DONT STEAL ILL BEATS. OF PEOPLES, , OR CLAIM THEM! AND THEN RUIN THAT SHIT[CORPZ CHEFS SPECIALLY]. BLAOW. LITERAL TRACK MANGALORZ. SHIT DONT PUT OUT NO WACK BEATS EITHER. YO CAUSE EVEN IF NOONE EVER HEARS IT. THAT SHIT HURTS ME BLOOD. I FEEL IT. PRACTICE IN THE DARKNESS TIL WHAT IS CREATED EMITS LIGHT.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Koq89HyuQTo/SoPh1cVQfBI/AAAAAAAAASQ/yG1Gk1yTW3c/s400/mad-face.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-17-2012, 06:41 PM
YO! ANd THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE... AND I AINT SAYIN ME OR I YOU OR WHO. WHO GUILTY? EVERYONE CAN COME UP HEAR and SHARE and LOOK FOR ADVICE AND SUCH, SHIT ACTIVITY NEEDED..GOOD..AND ALL STARTED SOMEWHERE TO... BUT YO IF YOU IS WACK AND YOU DONT KNOW IT! YOU WONT RAISE YA HAND! WAT IM SAYING IS... AND NOT DIRECTLY TO YOU SPECIFICALLY BUT. DONT STEAL ILL BEATS. OF PEOPLES, , OR CLAIM THEM! AND THEN RUIN THAT SHIT[CORPZ CHEFS SPECIALLY]. BLAOW. LITERAL TRACK MANGALORZ. SHIT DONT PUT OUT NO WACK BEATS EITHER. YO CAUSE EVEN IF NOONE EVER HEARS IT. THAT SHIT HURTS ME BLOOD. I FEEL IT. PRACTICE IN THE DARKNESS TIL WHAT IS CREATED EMITS LIGHT.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Koq89HyuQTo/SoPh1cVQfBI/AAAAAAAAASQ/yG1Gk1yTW3c/s400/mad-face.jpg

ive been rapping for 8 years lol since i was like 10 ... im 18 now .. trust im not trash and trust ive stolen alot of beats from cats on here ... but just to spit too i dont claim them as my own i give cred

PANDA PISS
02-17-2012, 06:45 PM
i never used a spitguard fuck it. does it improve the sound quality or something?

but goodstuff if you rapped for 8 years ya got me beat by 7 and 3 quarters lmao. hopefully we'll hear some shit soon.

MENES
02-17-2012, 06:52 PM
YoUVE BEEN DIGESTING YOUR FLAVOR OF THE MONTH FOR 8 YEARZ, NOT RAPPING. 100. SHOWING SPECIFIC TRACKZ TO SPECIFIC CATZ. I FEEL YOU SUN, WE ALL HAVE EGOS. GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE. GOOD. THATS LIKE RULE #1. ITS NOT LEFT OR RIGHT FROM THERE THO. WHO AM I TO JUDGE OR BRING DOWN SOME SORT OF INVISIBLE HAMMER. WHO ARE YOU TO ASK WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYIN THO!

P.E.A.C.E

MENES
02-17-2012, 06:53 PM
LOL A POP GAURD IS PRETTY ESSENTIAL BOYo'S COME ON MEOW

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-17-2012, 07:11 PM
ur high ... i can tell

SKAMPOE
02-17-2012, 08:19 PM
i was thinkin the same
i think hes drunk'rambling on like warcloud lol
Menes, this is the time to turn that mic on and do whut u do.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-17-2012, 10:22 PM
im gone lol .. i d/led audacity for now soooo who tryna get sumwork done ?
lol

THE MASON
02-18-2012, 03:12 PM
lol

he was high, but youd be suprised, that was actual a coherent menes LMAO

i get his point, you have limited material. the stuff i have heard, like those freestyles or whatever you had on youtube, were/are less then impressive

people tend to take other cats beats, and just rhyme on em damn well knowing they arent for that purpose. while its public domain, dont just snatch a beat and use it at your leisure, even if you say produced by so and so. unless they SAY "yo, heres a beat rock it"

even if you have been ryhming for years, recording is a whole new beast and your gonna find out. shit you rhyme and when you rhyme to record will sound way different.

just be prepared to be told your shit sucks, we all have. and take it like a man. from recall you didnt take criticism well when you posted beats.

im not judging now, cause i aint heard anything yet. remain confident but stay humble

there is always someone better then you

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-18-2012, 04:10 PM
lol im prepared for it but dont see it happening ... the shit i posted was nowhere near my level of spitting (they didnt have the beats i needed for my actual songs i needed).. and yes recording is a whole nother animal .. but im ready to master that .. also my style of spitting doesnt always fit with what ppl hear like ...if you catch my drift

NIGHT MAYOR
02-18-2012, 05:23 PM
pffffffffthahhahahaha

check two
02-18-2012, 06:48 PM
hmu?

JIGSAW45
02-18-2012, 07:08 PM
i never used a spitguard fuck it. does it improve the sound quality or something?

but goodstuff if you rapped for 8 years ya got me beat by 7 and 3 quarters lmao. hopefully we'll hear some shit soon.

spitguards are very essential... it lessens the chance of your vocals popping on the microphone.
as far as the writing you can write for years on end but suck depending on where your mind state is at. not to mention how well your vocabulary is along with the word play... I'm just generally speaking of course to each his own. I've never been a huge fan of killbots rhymes cuz he tries too hard to do the gangster rap shit which is played out and so unoriginal. but mind you I'm just going by summa his yt vidz. but I'm 1 to support growth from all aspects(no homo) so I'm definitely looking forward to see what hes gonna bring forth via actual music.

SKAMPOE
02-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Indeed^^

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
02-18-2012, 09:53 PM
lol smh ......ive NEVERED Use a spit guard EVER .....guarding the mic from your spits is blasphemy......lol but seriously give him a chance.....and even more serious ive nevered used a spit guard EVER

SKAMPOE
02-18-2012, 10:46 PM
Kj325yqJqvcI said peace to y'all here

JIGSAW45
02-18-2012, 11:21 PM
lol smh ......ive NEVERED Use a spit guard EVER .....guarding the mic from your spits is blasphemy......lol but seriously give him a chance.....and even more serious ive nevered used a spit guard EVER

Ay...i got a wire hanger wrapped in pantyhose(lol) to keep my p's ,t's ,and f's from creatin that fucked up feedback on my vocals but major props to u for pullin it off without 1. Never to protect the mic from bein spit on family...cmon nukka. I look forward to dude expanding his train of thought no doubt...im just sayin all that radio thug shits gotta get thrown out the fukin window knamsayin.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-18-2012, 11:34 PM
thats the thing tho, imo he doesnt have any real life shit to spit, so he resorts to the bullshit he hears on his radio station. real artists have real rhymes - thats what matters, killbot is a punk-ass teenager that lives with his mums and been fed with a silver spoon, if you want him to spit real shit he is gunna be spitt'n about not wanting to wash the dishes or someshit.

i could make better songs than killbot AND I CANT SPIT.

SKAMPOE
02-18-2012, 11:57 PM
show n prove bro
show n prove...

but yea, hes a teenager goin thru teenage shit
i know where hes from n i build with duke
no vouching for a nigga cuz u dont know no one rly untill u see his dick.
Killbots a cool young brother that needs guidance and guidelines.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 12:14 AM
dude i seen a video on youtube of this kid with his mates in the backyard playing with water pistols.

gimmie a beat i will see what i can do with it, no promises.

SKAMPOE
02-19-2012, 12:18 AM
yea all the yt vids i ever seen of killbot are all wak and the dudes he fucks wak are all wak as fuck
i been told him

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 12:31 AM
alright ima start writting to a generic beat i can steal - gimmie a little time.

im gunna air out the corp

SKAMPOE
02-19-2012, 01:25 AM
Do watcha feel
But I wanna hear it not read it
So I hope u record it or spit it live on u tube

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 01:30 AM
thats a must, only editing shit i have is video editing shit, this is going to be amazing if it comes out any good. ima try'n do it anyways - CAUSE IM LIKE THAT MUHFUCKA!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 02:14 AM
freddy mech shut the fuck up man your from australia ... silver spoon ?? WTF r u talking about man ... that wishful thinkin shit gotta stop lol ... water pistols ?? nah lol a maority of the vids uve seen with me and my niggas where from when i was a young buck ...i can walk thru the hood with a camcorder if its that important to you...

anyways did a few tracks today im not good with the mixing or engineering part of this at all idk if its casue im using wack ass audacity or because i havent gotten an actual contained set up where theres no bg noise .. not gonna drop publicly but gonna send a few tracks to a select few ppl who i think could help me with this ...

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 02:25 AM
kid you were playing with water pistols, dont front real corp heads know the truth (skampoe) your not a g so stop pretending, real recognize real and your looking real unfamiliar.

on the real start spittin about shit you have experienced, maybe break-ups n shit, insecurities, shit that you know about, no fronting - none of us think you have shot a REAL gun. <real talk

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 02:39 AM
kid you were playing with water pistols, dont front real corp heads know the truth (skampoe) your not a g so stop pretending, real recognize real and your looking real unfamiliar.

on the real start spittin about shit you have experienced, maybe break-ups n shit, insecurities, shit that you know about, no fronting - none of us think you have shot a REAL gun. <real talk

only vid like that i could think of was with BB guns ... dog your from australia are 5 foot flat and got a neanderthal shaped head calm your soul ... i never claimed or said i was a "G" ... but yea think what you want bro. again your from australia

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 02:49 AM
............if someone thinks i dont know what im talking about (apart from sausage fingers) speak up.

but its the truth killbot - your a fake wanna be thug and that shit dont fly with real heads. face it faggot.

go kill yaself like you "were going to do" fucken bitch
thinking about killing myself any suggestions ? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113930) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/misc/multipage.gif 1 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113930) 2 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113930&page=2) 3 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113930&page=3) ... Last Page (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113930&page=8))
Killbot

and saying im australian has nothing to do with it, im more hip hop than you ask ya favourite posters on here you queer fucker

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 02:56 AM
i also could name 100 australian mc's that would slaughter you homo
AcU2Sxn3A5E

speak up if you think killbots bars beat these ^

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 03:20 AM
hahahahahab "ask your favorite posters im more hiphop then you" LOL stfu ik you hate me because of some shit ive said on this forum years ago or something but you sound like a bitch dog get off my dick LML .. p.s. accent ruins it mc is average

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:27 AM
OFF YA DICK ? hahahaha do you even know what your saying ?

and your opinion on the mc is invalid you have a bias opinion. admit it you will never be as good as our average mc's

your an emo faggot who asks HIP-HOP FORUMS for advice on your life

eat a dick up till you hiccup bitch. derailed you pathetic thread and am exposing you to the site you hold so dear.

quit the forum - come back with a new nick and new bars is the only way you will get respect here kid.

why you no post in your suicide thread ?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqhuemZCvB1qjru53.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:29 AM
for those people that dont frequent gen chat killbots exact post from his suicide thread;

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif thinking about killing myself any suggestions ?
not for the nerdy fag rreasons white teens do it thoough ...

just listen cause if i said this to a bitch shed think im crazy and my niggas are too ignorant to understand. so here are the reaons ...

1. alot of close friends i grew up with are either dead , in jail, beefing with eachother or doing the same shit theyve been doing since middle school.

2. my mom hates me like i cant ever do anything right ... ever.

3. my dad wants to act all cool since hes been back in my life but as soon as i hit 18 he expects me to pay bills and feed myself when when i do stay at his house i sleep on a mattress on the floor.

4. the only thing that has EVER kept me going is my love for music seriously without it i would have been did it ... but i dont have any money or equipment to get in or build a studio and ive been having this problem since i was like what 11 ?? im 18 now

5. im expelled from school and since i cant live at my dads because i cant feed myself or pay bills i cant even make it to the alternative school (which is also a condition of my probation).

6. gave my p.o dirty urine today -_- .. but its not jail that frightens me its the factor of "what the fuck am i going to do when i get out?" you know.

7. no matter how thick your skin is having your own mother tell you everyday she hates you , wishes you were never born and talk about all the things you fucked up for her by being born gets to you...

8. i dont got anyone to talk too about it because with all my "friends" showing their true colors lately and turning on eahother idk who to trust... and i NEVER put trust in a bitch...

9. like i said im at a stand still in my life and have been for years and i dont see anything ever changing ... so why not just end it and save the system the trouble ?

10. the only thing that kept me sane besides the music is mary jane and now that i have to go without it i dont see myself doing too good. because i got a short fuse and when i do lose my temper i black out and anytime ive done this ive been sober and it always ends up with me being arrested etc. etc.

11. my family on both sides is falling apart my sisters dont even talk to me .. and all my big cousins i look up too cant stay outta jail for a day (literally in some cases).

12. i dont like being in the house because of family but i have beef from the hood all the way to the burbs .. so anytime im on the block someones got a problem ... and most of these problems stem from being way too loyal and putting in work for "friends" who in the end turned on me.

13. no weed
14. the main reason though is that life is just SOOOO fucking boring all i do is work get drunk and fuck bitches .. and im not saying thats a bad thing but for real theres more to life then that and i just cant escape this trap of a neighborhood to go see anywhere else and find something differant...

15. my mom is moving out of the country this year so i am soon to be homeless... and i just cant live homeless .. its jus not me ...

i know theres millions of people around the world who got it worse .. but like i said the main reason is because life doesnt excite me at ALL anymore ... idk maybe its because i just turned 18 and im not responding well to the new responsibilities .. i mean i know it sounds crazy asking wu-corp advice but some of yall ik have had to gone thru something similar and id rather ask some older heads because my friends tell me what i want to hear...

and any other older person i ask in real life will just label me as crazy or out of touch with reality ... not only that all my older niggas are even worse off then i am so they would probably just tell me to start kickin doors and robbing niggas ...

but truthfully 2k12 im trying to be positive but i guess i just wasnt made that way.. always thought suicide was the cowards way out but if ur just living life to live it ... then whats the point ??

guess im just tryna find my purpose... LET THE INSULTING INSUE IM READY FOR IT LOL

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:31 AM
(make it know that i actualy did type some real talk and help this kid at one point in this thread)

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 03:39 AM
exposing me ? with stuff that ive posted here myself ??? post a picture of yourself lets see ths hip-hop connoseiur that makes halo montages in his spare time ... if your gonna be a nerd atleast play a less faggy game lol

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:45 AM
there are plenty of photos of me on here, go to the post your pictures thread in gen chat im not helping your cause - btw i havent played halo in years, ask skampe, nice attempt at a burn tho hahaha

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:49 AM
ik ive been saying this for years so instead of wasting my paycheck on weed and ralph lauren nd nikes .. i went and copped the blue snowball mic

shit now i know why you wanna neck up, you only make $150 a week

hahahaha!

http://www.google.com.au/products/catalog?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&q=snowball+mic&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=3886191397801144248&sa=X&ei=VsVAT5HjHK-XiQe_pojWBA&ved=0CFYQ8wIwAw

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:50 AM
s1P1P3jZdLg

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:52 AM
you need a loan come see me homo

here you go - you need all the help you can get :)
http://upload.offensivex.com/images/2254791883.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 03:52 AM
the 3 posts back to back conveys your anger way more then the neg rep ... but by all means try what you think will work.. i just gave you positive rep lol

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:53 AM
http://upload.offensivex.com/images/2259891883.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 03:54 AM
your wearing a ecko hoody and look like a timid australian version of steve-o ... look like the type of nigga that finds hurt stray cats on the side of thwe road and takes them home to nurse them back to being healthy lmfaoo

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 03:59 AM
hahahaha, that was funny

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 04:02 AM
do this one do this one!

http://upload.offensivex.com/images/225989jcj.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
02-19-2012, 04:10 AM
face it im a sucess and your a kid with dreams "i aint bitter im better"

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 04:44 AM
that last picture is way to easy lmfaoo ...down syndrome mean mug lol... BUT thats a nice ass view

SKAMPOE
02-19-2012, 09:08 AM
Wes, audacity sux for mixing n recording vocals
I used to record on mix craft n up my vocals to aud for extra mixin...
I hit u up later on fb for some tips.

THE MASON
02-19-2012, 09:37 AM
damn, this thread took a new direction lol

as you can see, like i said. it wont be easy and you gotta take it like a man.

lol@ Max, you never used a spitguard fam? i guess to each his own, but it might help a little to give it a shot

PANDA PISS
02-19-2012, 02:57 PM
anyone else here think fredy mech is a cunt, and not the australian meaning of the word?

SKAMPOE
02-19-2012, 03:58 PM
lol Fred is my guy
but seems he hates kb alot alot alot
its prolly old beef from the corpse.com n shit

THE MASON
02-19-2012, 04:13 PM
lol imma start postin in threads, i once would ignore cause of shittyness

so be prepared to be called out if you postin wack shit, ive held my tongue long enough.

it will be civil feedabck, untill peeps get pissy about it, then imma put em on blast. not sayin this to killbot but in general.

i expect the same if i drop wackness, except i dont cause im iller then all of you LMAO

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 04:30 PM
check ur inbox ... and idk whats up with fred and frankly irdc ... i think he realizes that.

SKAMPOE
02-19-2012, 06:13 PM
lol imma start postin in threads, i once would ignore cause of shittyness

so be prepared to be called out if you postin wack shit, ive held my tongue long enough.

it will be civil feedabck, untill peeps get pissy about it, then imma put em on blast. not sayin this to killbot but in general.

i expect the same if i drop wackness, except i dont cause im iller then all of you LMAO
LMAO AHAHAHA:clap:

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 06:50 PM
good looks to skamp for mixing down my first track on this ... soon to be upped

SKAMPOE
02-19-2012, 07:21 PM
good looks to skamp for mixing down my first track on this ... soon to be upped

KillBot AKA TruSnow
Mixed by Skampoe
additional vocals by Skampoe

http://www.box.com/s/177id4nkuz4opy129yr8

imo track is dope, i can see how prodigy of mobb deep has influenced ur flow.

written could have been more complex too,
but imo sounds dope like a SMACK DVD FREESTYLE:mmmyah:

llBARlllCODEll
02-19-2012, 07:38 PM
yo im gonna be honest...this is WAY better than i expected. Skampoe got the Prodigy right but i can hear alot of influences in ur flow all mixed together. and i mean that in a good way. LOL ur rhymes and style has NY all over it but the beats i remember hearin from u sounded down south type.

i definitly wanna hear more. hope u like that beat i sent.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 07:39 PM
complex how ? lyric wise

"BIRDS eye view schemin on BRICKS like sadam do" double meaning birds and bricks as in crack but sadam destroys buildings as a terrorist . and birds eye view meaning im scopin out the dealer schemin to jux him.

"Serving j's like a marshall do" state marshalls serve people i serve junkies lol..

"need more cuts then a mastikist" cuts in dealing terms are customers .. mastikists enjoy pain so its a double meaning with the cuts ..

i enjoy the criticism though keep it coming.

SKAMPOE
02-19-2012, 07:43 PM
yea thats dope!
i'll admit shit went over my head, listend abt 12 times now
HAWT!

JIGSAW45
02-19-2012, 07:53 PM
KillBot AKA TruSnow
Mixed by Skampoe

I don't particularly think he sounds like prodigy...maybe the vocal tone when prodigy was young. sound more like a 15 year old hell rell...that's not exactly a good thing but it's not a bad thing either. Like i said you gotta stop exaggerating the street shit b... you don't know anybody in the mob. don't get me wrong it's a great first go round...verse is aaaaaight n ya flow is decent but spittin all that street shit don't make u an emcee and if you happen to be from the hood it don't make you a street nigga either. that's not something you aspire to be that something that happens to you. I support you makin moves 100 percent man... but you got to expand your train of thought.

JIGSAW45
02-19-2012, 07:57 PM
P.s. again major props on a good first try man... and also props to the gawd on the mix...peace.

SKAMPOE
02-19-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't particularly think he sounds like prodigy...maybe the vocal tone when prodigy was young. sound more like a 15 year old hell rell...that's not exactly a good thing but it's not a bad thing either. Like i said you gotta stop exaggerating the street shit b... you don't know anybody in the mob. don't get me wrong it's a great first go round...verse is aaaaaight n ya flow is decent but spittin all that street shit don't make u an emcee and if you happen to be from the hood it don't make you a street nigga either. that's not something you aspire to be that something that happens to you. I support you makin moves 100 percent man... but you got to expand your train of thought.
TRUTH!!!:list:

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 08:11 PM

haha the hell rell thing saddens me lol rells good but not an MC i wanna be compared to. but yo i hear you man but this is the only subject you heard out of me but its not all i do.. the skamp can vouch for that on account of the other "iquit" track i sent him .. EVERY mc exaggerates from Big L to gucci mane ... i speak for my family and friends who are REALLLLYYY in the streets doing this shit . not petty juxes and clockin minor figures from dealing like me..

i see EXACTLY where your coming from jig and i understand just realize their is alot more then what you heard.. altho i will admit that tracks like these are what i love to do ..

and skamp i feel u alotta ppl dont expect me to say shit like that so it always goes over ppls heads cuz their not looking for it .. just know i love doing shit like that and alot of it will be in my music so listen close lol

SKAMPOE
02-19-2012, 08:37 PM
fa sho!

JIGSAW45
02-19-2012, 08:46 PM
haha the hell rell thing saddens me lol rells good but not an MC i wanna be compared to. but yo i hear you man but this is the only subject you heard out of me but its not all i do.. the skamp can vouch for that on account of the other "iquit" track i sent him .. EVERY mc exaggerates from Big L to gucci mane ... i speak for my family and friends who are REALLLLYYY in the streets doing this shit . not petty juxes and clockin minor figures from dealing like me..

this is the part where you start to make excuses bro. you rhymin like you be doing all that shit n u dont...we speak for our ppl all day eyyday famo. talkin all that extra shit is just downright blasphemous. you gotta start keepin it real with yourself before anyone else. but whatever man... you gonna dismiss what I'm saying to you like I'm trying to shit on you anyway. all I'm saying is you aint never gonna be respected as a real cat( and don't go mistakin the word real for street or gangsta...real as in bein tru to yaself n ur ppl)if you keep on with the same fabricated bullshit.

perfect example is if my son wanted to start spittin that shit cuz i been there b4... I wouldn't cosign it at all cuz I aint allowed him to grow up like that despite him knowing that me and god use to get our hustle on daily back in the days.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 09:14 PM
thats another thing i do do it tho .. just not to the extent of what i say and NO RAPPER DOES even those considered "real" with it .. they ALL exaggerrate ... im obviously not going to get on a track and say all the illegal shit ive dione in great detail thats basically snitching on myself ... just kno Ar's done it . muggin done it . jux done it . im more of a jackboy then anything tho .. why make it when i can take it.. your right no i dont go around killing people in my spare time ... but still ...

im expressing myself some is real life experiences some are my homeboys/fams experiences. some is exaggerrated some is to sound good at the end of the day i will do and say whatever i feel i need too for me to make my idea of "good" music ... also some of it are things i aspire to do/get .. like if i talked about cars and money etc. .. it all depends how im feeling... most of the times im plottin and scheming and that shows in my lyrics...

believe me jig i feel u but that just means im going to expand my styles and sound as i have been doing not limit it.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-19-2012, 09:15 PM
imma say it how surf said id "it dont matter how street i think a nigga is or how street he thinks i am at the end of the day its rapping..." there are exceptions to this i.e. wayne needs to stop with the blood shit...

JIGSAW45
02-19-2012, 09:47 PM
............ok im done here.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-20-2012, 12:19 AM
meh - not to bad robot - still fake as fuck, btw bb guns dont have hammers.

SKAMPOE
02-20-2012, 05:34 AM
Lol bb guns

JIGSAW45
02-20-2012, 07:03 AM

i see EXACTLY where your coming from jig and i understand just realize their is alot more then what you heard.. altho i will admit that tracks like these are what i love to do ..

and skamp i feel u alotta ppl dont expect me to say shit like that so it always goes over ppls heads cuz their not looking for it .. just know i love doing shit like that and alot of it will be in my music so listen close lol

thats another thing i do do it tho .. just not to the extent of what i say and NO RAPPER DOES even those considered "real" with it .. they ALL exaggerrate ... im obviously not going to get on a track and say all the illegal shit ive dione in great detail thats basically snitching on myself ... just kno Ar's done it . muggin done it . jux done it . im more of a jackboy then anything tho .. why make it when i can take it.. your right no i dont go around killing people in my spare time ... but still ...

im expressing myself some is real life experiences some are my homeboys/fams experiences. some is exaggerrated some is to sound good at the end of the day i will do and say whatever i feel i need too for me to make my idea of "good" music ... also some of it are things i aspire to do/get .. like if i talked about cars and money etc. .. it all depends how im feeling... most of the times im plottin and scheming and that shows in my lyrics...

believe me jig i feel u but that just means im going to expand my styles and sound as i have been doing not limit it.

imma say it how surf said id "it dont matter how street i think a nigga is or how street he thinks i am at the end of the day its rapping..." there are exceptions to this i.e. wayne needs to stop with the blood shit...

I tried real hard to be done with this thread...but i feel compelled to say this

U DONT KNOW WTF U TALKIN BOUT BRO!

NIGHT MAYOR
02-20-2012, 07:07 AM
hahaha - you can lead a horse to water.......

NIGHT MAYOR
02-20-2012, 07:09 AM
.................... your gunna die of thirst in the middle of the desert robot!

(ima call killbot robot from now on cause he has no heart) http://www.tias.com/stores/gift/pictures/wozd5a.jpg

THE MASON
02-20-2012, 11:23 AM
well the mix was better then those shits you sent me.

your flow and cadence, is little to non exsistant. you need to land on the snares and the kicks on the downbeat. lyrically, i couldnt give a fuck about have the shit you said, some clever lines in there but the message was, well there wasnt one.

its was like someone with a scattered brain wrote it. no consistency, even just rhymes gotta be sequenced right, learning to write will help that and in turn, your flow will come along, and in time your timing will come.

not bad for a first time, but it wasnt good

THE MASON
02-20-2012, 11:31 AM
thats another thing i do do it tho .. just not to the extent of what i say and NO RAPPER DOES even those considered "real" with it .. they ALL exaggerrate ... im obviously not going to get on a track and say all the illegal shit ive dione in great detail thats basically snitching on myself ... just kno Ar's done it . muggin done it . jux done it . im more of a jackboy then anything tho .. why make it when i can take it.. your right no i dont go around killing people in my spare time ... but still

as for this quote, like jig said you dont know what you are talking about.

if you like to run around like a stick up kid then rap aboout it. lots of rappers say shit that they did man.

its called stickin to what you know. in my rhymes you get a direct look into my mindstate im in. and thats what im tryin to convey, if you wanna convey shit you seen then just say the shit you seen, be a realist rapper, not an abstract rapper.

its when cats try and add the two that things dont turn out proper. look at kool g rap, when told stories, dude spit stories. same thing with DMX, and so on. catch my drift?

spittin about shit you know happens , but spittin it like you do it, or have done it when you aint is just wrong. and believe me, we can tell. been doing it, and listening to hip hop long enough

bgtAvX1C2nA

THE MASON
02-20-2012, 11:31 AM
thats another thing i do do it tho .. just not to the extent of what i say and NO RAPPER DOES even those considered "real" with it .. they ALL exaggerrate ... im obviously not going to get on a track and say all the illegal shit ive dione in great detail thats basically snitching on myself ... just kno Ar's done it . muggin done it . jux done it . im more of a jackboy then anything tho .. why make it when i can take it.. your right no i dont go around killing people in my spare time ... but still

as for this quote, like jig said you dont know what you are talking about.

if you like to run around like a stick up kid then rap aboout it. lots of rappers say shit that they did man.

its called stickin to what you know. in my rhymes you get a direct look into my mindstate im in. and thats what im tryin to convey, if you wanna convey shit you seen then just say the shit you seen, be a realist rapper, not an abstract rapper.

its when cats try and add the two that things dont turn out proper. look at kool g rap, when told stories, dude spit stories. same thing with DMX, and so on. catch my drift?

spittin about shit you know happens , but spittin it like you do it, or have done it when you aint is just wrong. and believe me, we can tell. been doing it, and listening to hip hop long enough

bgtAvX1C2nA

JIGSAW45
02-20-2012, 11:58 AM
^^^ not to mention pcp been in the street 4 a minute... surrounded by real cats and bitch ass niggas alike so a nigga can tell when is true or false. the older godz can see into your heart and know that you aint livin like that.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-20-2012, 01:29 PM
Lol but you can't tho imma say it like this how I act on the internet is not how I act irl lol .. bcuz there's no need to act like that on here ... To keep it a buck all u old niggas are hating cuz I'm a young cat and it shows .. done with this thread .. call me when YAll get signed for keeping it real

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-20-2012, 02:25 PM
well the mix was better then those shits you sent me.

your flow and cadence, is little to non exsistant. you need to land on the snares and the kicks on the downbeat. lyrically, i couldnt give a fuck about have the shit you said, some clever lines in there but the message was, well there wasnt one.

its was like someone with a scattered brain wrote it. no consistency, even just rhymes gotta be sequenced right, learning to write will help that and in turn, your flow will come along, and in time your timing will come.

not bad for a first time, but it wasnt good

see and thats what im talking bout right here ! im talking about basically the same thing throughout the WHOLE song "devil from the lower level like tutorials and fucking walkthrus" cmon thats not good ? the only way i could see that is if you didnt understand the line... i talk about being the bad guy the first few lines then i go to talking abt the jackboy life and how i serve niggas off of juxed weight .. i wasnt talking abt the actual italian mobb talkin at the blood niggas i fucks wit.. then i transition with the product of sellin which is money but i use it as a double meaning to transtion into talkin abt my team ... "Strap on like a lesbian get fucked up if u fuck wit dem"

ATM "authentic the menace" is a nigga in our group that spits so even that line was a punch ..ATM as in him and the thing u withdraw $ from ...

I definetly wasnt off beat lol .. i feel like some of you gave actual criticism and the rest of you just were suprised/mad that i actually turned out to be good and are in denial but i like that itll make me go harder

ALSO jig your saying you was in the streets hustling etc etc what you got to show for it ??? my older nigga just copped the benz off of zombie money lol.. you can tell me what yu did etc etc all u want but when u say it im looking at u the same way u look at me when i talk about it .. which is why i brought up that surf quote...

NIGHT MAYOR
02-20-2012, 02:58 PM
... i speak for my family and friends who are REALLLLYYY in the streets doing this shit . not petty juxes and clockin minor figures from dealing like me..

this quote is the reason any goon would know your bullshit'n

cP0wsET8__Y

SKAMPOE
02-20-2012, 03:15 PM
see and thats what im talking bout right here ! im talking about basically the same thing throughout the WHOLE song "devil from the lower level like tutorials and fucking walkthrus" cmon thats not good ? the only way i could see that is if you didnt understand the line... i talk about being the bad guy the first few lines then i go to talking abt the jackboy life and how i serve niggas off of juxed weight .. i wasnt talking abt the actual italian mobb talkin at the blood niggas i fucks wit.. then i transition with the product of sellin which is money but i use it as a double meaning to transtion into talkin abt my team ... "Strap on like a lesbian get fucked up if u fuck wit dem"

ATM "authentic the menace" is a nigga in our group that spits so even that line was a punch ..ATM as in him and the thing u withdraw $ from ...

I definetly wasnt off beat lol .. i feel like some of you gave actual criticism and the rest of you just were suprised/mad that i actually turned out to be good and are in denial but i like that itll make me go harder

ALSO jig your saying you was in the streets hustling etc etc what you got to show for it ??? my older nigga just copped the benz off of zombie money lol.. you can tell me what yu did etc etc all u want but when u say it im looking at u the same way u look at me when i talk about it .. which is why i brought up that surf quote...
i aint peep this comment prior to my convo with u on fb

this is exactly whats wrong with the hip hop right now, young inggnent niggaz like u
u iz ridicoulous right now, as much as i try n vouch for u u keep puttin ur foot in ur mouth smh

KERZO
02-20-2012, 03:48 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/animated-gifs-24-07.gif

JIGSAW45
02-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Lol but you can't tho imma say it like this how I act on the internet is not how I act irl lol .. bcuz there's no need to act like that on here ... To keep it a buck all u old niggas are hating cuz I'm a young cat and it shows .. done with this thread .. call me when YAll get signed for keeping it real

see and thats what im talking bout right here ! im talking about basically the same thing throughout the WHOLE song "devil from the lower level like tutorials and fucking walkthrus" cmon thats not good ? the only way i could see that is if you didnt understand the line... i talk about being the bad guy the first few lines then i go to talking abt the jackboy life and how i serve niggas off of juxed weight .. i wasnt talking abt the actual italian mobb talkin at the blood niggas i fucks wit.. then i transition with the product of sellin which is money but i use it as a double meaning to transtion into talkin abt my team ...
R "Strap on like a lesbian get fucked up if u fuck wit dem"

I swear it's like trying to have a conversation with a block of styrofoam... and not to mention the worst part is I positive repped him for steppin it up.

(...... I can't believe I'm paying attention to you right now,smmfh)listen here little motherfucker...skampy already stressed that it's pieces of shit like you that's wrong with the game whethr it be industry or in the street. N plz don't talk to me about dough or what I got to show for hustlin faggit... I got my life I got freedom n my family is in a good place cuz of the work i put in and STAY puttin in. I earned plenty repect from real dudes and copped half a dozen guns n shitloads of ammo to ensure my familys safety. I don't hustle no more cuz I don't need to but don't never get it twisted little man.the shit I got into was a small fraction in comparison to other cats that I've built with in the street. pay attention to what I speak you fukin moron... I never made references to myself as being no thug or a gangster on or of the mic. but I aint gotta explain that shit to you...
...and ME hatin...pppfffftttthahahaha! if I stay shittin on you is cuz I aint never gonna cosign what you are till you get your mind right. I don't got no love for fake niggas that's just me. not to mention that I would have to feel inferior or actually be inferior to u to hate on u... I can drop 8 bars that can be instrumental to your suicide bro.

... and now that you got a mic you have a means to respond on wax if I decide to destroy you which is definitely will be the biggest waste of my time n bars. and trust me you don't want it. I strongly suggest you apologize for disrespecting me or just stop replying to my posts.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-20-2012, 08:50 PM
fredy mech stfu your not even in the discussion ... and i wasnt talking about YOU hating jig .. at the end of the day i may be legally an adult but im still a young nigga and my dad tells me this shit all the time .. "you a smart kid dont end up like me" "the streets dont got nothin for u ull end up dead or in jail i got lucky" .. i hear this shit from the old heads all the time why would i want to hear it on a message board ? .. at the end of the day i tell him this minimum wage shit aint for me ... i want more thenthat so any means i can get it i will ... i dnt wanna be no crack lord but on some real i dont glorify it i respect it ...

you taking care of ur fam i respect it but flashback to when u were a young nigga ... why did you do what you did ?

JIGSAW45
02-20-2012, 09:03 PM
.................................................. ................................

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-20-2012, 09:06 PM
.................................................. ................................

to make sure your fam was good by any means neccessary right ? .. exactly

NIGHT MAYOR
02-20-2012, 09:27 PM
Fucken idiot

JIGSAW45
02-20-2012, 10:47 PM
Lmfao...this has got to be the most counterproductive thread in the audio booth ever.

BornPower
02-21-2012, 12:00 AM
gimmie a beat i will see what i can do with it, no promises.

I'm waitin to see what Fred sounds like on a track...

BornPower
02-21-2012, 12:14 AM
...at the end of the day i may be legally an adult but im still a young nigga and my dad tells me this shit all the time .. "you a smart kid dont end up like me" "the streets dont got nothin for u ull end up dead or in jail i got lucky" .. i hear this shit from the old heads all the time why would i want to hear it on a message board ? .. at the end of the day i tell him this minimum wage shit aint for me ... i want more then that so any means i can get it i will ... i dnt wanna be no crack lord but on some real i dont glorify it i respect it ...

you taking care of ur fam i respect it but flashback to when u were a young nigga ... why did you do what you did ?

C'mon, you contradictin' yourself in this post. you hear all the time that the streets don't have anything for you and you DON'T wanna be a "crack lord" but you "respect" the lifestyle?
you say you want to get paid "by any means" but you obviously don't mean getting paid through hard work and payin dues, if you did then half the shit you rap about wouldn't be in your rhymes. if you wanna go the "Nas" route and tell the real stories of things your guys have done, then good on you. My only issue? GET SOME SKILLS!
Your lines are complex, sure but THEY DON'T RHYME RIGHT. Bronze hit it on the head when he said your timing needs improvement and I agree. Writing and spitting are two different games and sounding like a cross between Fitty and a retarded Prodigy won't cut it when all of us listen to true G's on the MIC (this IS a Wu forum, right?!) and you can't even say that what you posted was even close to being something you think the generals would cosign.
Don't take this as a diss, I applaud the fact that you bought a mic and you wanna sharpen your skills on it. All I'm saying is that you DO need a little more practice and it might help if you spit about what's really on your mind as opposed to what you think others want to hear.
peace

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2012, 12:33 AM
^ i cosign this post %100

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-21-2012, 12:41 AM
^ i cosign this post %100

youve cosigned everything negative someone has posted about me we get it...

LORD ZERO
02-21-2012, 12:46 AM

this is the part where i........http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/facepalm.jpg

BornPower
02-21-2012, 12:49 AM
youve cosigned everything negative someone has posted about me we get it...

Don't take this as a diss, I applaud the fact that you bought a mic and you wanna sharpen your skills on it. All I'm saying is that you DO need a little more practice and it might help if you spit about what's really on your mind as opposed to what you think others want to hear.
peace

I wasn't being negative, I was trying to offer the same sort of criticism I would expect anyone on this forum to give me. To be equal we must treat each other as equals and that means telling the truth as we see it.
You DO have some talent, you just need to polish it before you get on here talkin shit like you can't be touched. I'm not sayin it like I'm the end-all be-all when it comes to writin or spittin but I know a lil somethin about a lil somethin, yahmeen?
You got the mic and the motivation, get back in the lab and get us some of that Sour Diesel shit!

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2012, 01:16 AM
I wasn't being negative, I was trying to offer the same sort of criticism I would expect anyone on this forum to give me. To be equal we must treat each other as equals and that means telling the truth as we see it.
You DO have some talent, you just need to polish it before you get on here talkin shit like you can't be touched. I'm not sayin it like I'm the end-all be-all when it comes to writin or spittin but I know a lil somethin about a lil somethin, yahmeen?
You got the mic and the motivation, get back in the lab and get us some of that Sour Diesel shit!

save your energy man he doesnt realise what you were doing, his ego weeds out all the good shit you said about him and focus' on all the bad shit.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2012, 01:29 AM
just copped a beat from a local legend, working some bars into it - it might take some time but i will do it, i cant dissapoint muh producer

keep an eye out - history will be written

J-Cee
02-21-2012, 01:47 AM
z1F5UBMFgYU#!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-21-2012, 02:44 AM

dude i wasnt talking about you i was talking about fredy lmao

Mr. R&B
02-21-2012, 02:50 AM
Lemme see if I've got this straight.

Lil dude popped off about being so dope on the mic, finally got some equip to record, posted some tracks, got honest feedbeck and he can't take the crits?

Learn some humility, that smarting off shit ain't cute.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-21-2012, 03:15 AM
i am taking the criticism ... ABOUT THE MUSIC not about how people think i live my life lol ... and there were a couple cats that were just hating and it was obvious...

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2012, 03:20 AM
dude i wasnt talking about you i was talking about fredy lmao

jesus youre dumb, i cosigned his post so anything i cosigned you reputed, wake up you idiot.

i am taking the criticism ... ABOUT THE MUSIC not about how people think i live my life lol ... and there were a couple cats that were just hating and it was obvious...

YOUR LIFE IS PART OF THE MUSIC, or else your admitting you diont live what you spit - smh. your the only one who doesnt understand whats happening in this thread.

you will never be a dope MC cause your ego is in the way of progression. im done with this thread. and im not the only one.

in a weird way i was helping, keep spittin that fake shit, see how far you get your gronk, and get some sleep fatty hahahaha.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2012, 03:21 AM
everyone just give up, you cant help someone who doesnt listen.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-21-2012, 03:31 AM
I HEAR YOU AND MY POINT IS NONE OF YOU HAVE MET ME A DAY IN YOUR LIFE .. YOUR FROM AUSTRALIA YOR OPINION IS INVALID.. and no i was just saying that you were cosigning everything that was negative i wasnt saying that wat he was saying was true or not ... you want me to be wrong but even when im wrong im right as you can or cant see.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-21-2012, 03:42 AM
"it aint where your from its where your at"

IJb9ZMYmYr8

%80 of the heads in aus are 100 times more hip hop than you will ever be able to achieve, you cant spray graff, you cant rock out like a b-boy, you cant scratch - AND YOUR SURE AS SHIT CANT SPIT.

out.

J-Cee
02-21-2012, 05:02 AM
Yeh how does being from australia make someones opinion invalid?

PANDA PISS
02-21-2012, 10:45 AM
KillBot AKA TruSnow
Mixed by Skampoe

this was dope.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-21-2012, 11:58 AM
"it aint where your from its where your at"

IJb9ZMYmYr8

%80 of the heads in aus are 100 times more hip hop than you will ever be able to achieve, you cant spray graff, you cant rock out like a b-boy, you cant scratch - AND YOUR SURE AS SHIT CANT SPIT.

out.

lol your obsessed with me and have some type of burning hatred towards me .. NO their not im from the east and i can spit lol i realize your mad but really stop hating... just know that just because their laughing at me doesnt mean their laughing with you ...

how you feel fuck face ? i exposed your fakeness and took your respect from the few that had it for you within 3 days ?

it was easy, your not a b-boy cunt, real recognize real.

LOL youve never met me in real life but im fake ... your obsession is scary .. and i assure you idc lol

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-21-2012, 12:00 PM
this was dope.

thanks man more to come definetly.