PDA

View Full Version : IRON SKY preview

EAGLE EYE
02-20-2012, 12:16 AM
Py_IndUbcxc

This looks ridiculous, but I'll probably watch it hung over @ some point

KERZO
02-20-2012, 05:17 AM
I've been keeping my eye on this all the way through production. It looks like my kinda b-movie geekdom...

http://www.ironsky.net/site/images/iron_sky_poster_small.jpg

Sky Blue Bally Kid
02-21-2012, 05:36 PM
I think I'd do anything that blond ordered me to...

PALEFORCE
03-13-2012, 09:41 PM
I got to see this just because I believe nazis have bases on the moon in real life

Frank Sobotka
05-26-2012, 10:21 PM
This film is great.

Miliato
05-29-2012, 07:55 PM
even though this movie is ridiculous there was a lot of suspicion to the Nazis having help from extra terrestrials....ancient aliens did a whole thing on it

Frank Sobotka
05-29-2012, 08:56 PM
even though this movie is ridiculous there was a lot of suspicion to the Nazis having help from extra terrestrials....ancient aliens did a whole thing on it

Ancient aliens does a thing on everything, they don't know how to otherwise fill all the episodes they are getting.

hashashin
05-30-2012, 03:54 AM
watched this last night, it's definatley as bad as you would expect it to be! Nearly got switched off after half hour but I struggled through to the end lol!

Soul Controller
05-31-2012, 06:01 AM
watched this last night, it's definatley as bad as you would expect it to be! Nearly got switched off after half hour but I struggled through to the end lol!

LOLOL

only downloaded this due to, noticing the topic bob made, never came into thread, thought id download a movie that i thought bob had recommended, watched until you saw the nazis on the moon shooting the u.s astronauts. then i forwarded about 5 mins, and it looks so fucking shit..

so i turned off and deleted the mkv.

cant believe the ridiculous nazi films out their.. nazis v zombies nazis in hollow earth.. urghh

fuck this

watch boys in brasil,

then watch the real world unfold.

Big Smokes
06-01-2012, 09:15 AM
looks interesting