PDA

View Full Version : Me And My Friend Have A Debate, Help Me Settle This

iNtell3kT
10-30-2005, 11:38 AM
its simple, he thinks Suge Knight started Death Row, ive whatched documentarys like Beef, and other rap docs that says Dr. Dre started Death Row, he has a grudge againts Dr. Dre because he was in that Wrecking Crew group a long time ago....and he says hes a huge Suge Knight fan, so when Dr. Dre left he said that Dr. Dre sucks now cause of that and should thank Suge for Deathrow......now i know this that Dr. Dre asked Suge to HELP him start Death Row, Suge was just a body gaurd, so Suge should thanks DRE for gettin him out that posistion to make millions...am i not right? lol.....

Cheech Da WildKard
10-30-2005, 11:51 AM
"Harry-O" and Suge Knight were partners setting up Death Row. Another guy helped too, I forgot his name, he was a lawyer or somethin', real sleazy. I got the "Welcome to Death Row" documentary.

iNtell3kT
10-30-2005, 11:56 AM
in Beef it says that Dre asked Suge to help set up Death Row, cause c'mon now, Snoop and all them were all with Dre, theres no way Suge couldnt got all them, im sure it was Dre that started it, or was his Idea

Cheech Da WildKard
10-30-2005, 11:58 AM
in Beef it says that Dre asked Suge to help set up Death Row, cause c'mon now, Snoop and all them were all with Dre, theres no way Suge couldnt got all them, im sure it was Dre that started it, or was his Idea
Nope. Dre didn't start it. It was Harry-O and Suge.

triggahappy187
10-30-2005, 05:11 PM
It was suge

WUHEADSINCE93
10-30-2005, 05:22 PM
harry-O put up the $$$$$$