PDA

View Full Version : ONYX M.O.P,...the best hardcore rappers..

da kill
10-30-2005, 11:40 AM
check dat for more info: DA KILL (http://dakill.tk/)
sup everybody
my name is da kill
I maked a website about the street music.
My aim is unite the best hardcore rappers,..and talk about that.
My aim is keep tke rap from da street ,no commercial shit.
The rap is from da street.
The rap is not the money.
Onyx are one which keep the street music.
But the motherfuckaz like 50 puted the shit on the rap like the rnb ,the bitchez,..
A lot of peoples forgot the street music.
Nowadayz we can't hear a song like "bacdafucup-onyx" or "time 4 sum action-redman".
nowadays da rap sucks,fo real.

check it ,ya will not deceived: http://dakill.tk

Cheech Da WildKard
10-30-2005, 11:53 AM
^ Word.

How many more times are you going to plug ya site?

Maybe people would be more receptive, if you actually contributed to the forum rather than just promote ya site in every post.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-30-2005, 05:22 PM
:lmao: lol yo got banned

Create
10-30-2005, 06:01 PM
Nowadays

Forengeirs Cant Talk !!

God'sSon2517
10-30-2005, 07:44 PM
I maked a website about the street music.

I honestly stopped reading after I saw that

SG
06-26-2008, 09:23 PM
A lot of peoples forgot the street music.

No, not here!

Xe-Tgn4H830
NWSxSu8FPxw
Hardcore lacks but for a good reason

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1149897

Edgar Erebus
06-26-2008, 09:36 PM
How the hell did you find this thread to bump it?

11th Chamber
06-26-2008, 09:37 PM

exactly what I was thinking

Edgar Erebus
06-26-2008, 09:42 PM
HAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHA

This among top 10 wackest sites I've ever visited

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/7906/neimenovanapt6.jpg

BIG D O
06-27-2008, 12:31 AM
Onyx, Wu-Tang, Das Efx, Boot Camp Clik, M.O.P. & Teflon, Gangstarr, all them cats used to bring the ill hardcore flava....miss that shit, but then again I miss the 90's....

SG
06-27-2008, 01:39 AM

Did a search on "HARDCORE"

Onyx, Wu-Tang, Das Efx, Boot Camp Clik, M.O.P. & Teflon, Gangstarr, all them cats used to bring the ill hardcore flava....miss that shit, but then again I miss the 90's....

I feel you on that and I accept todays music

this has nothing to do with hardcore but this was a while back
I was listening to Chi Ali an my young brother was like who that, turn that off

I was LMAO...just thinking about the age difference and generation gap

BIG D O
06-27-2008, 02:12 AM

I feel you on that and I accept todays music

this has nothing to do with hardcore but this was a while back
I was listening to Chi Ali an my young brother was like who that, turn that off

I was LMAO...just thinking about the age difference and generation gap

youngins nowadays are tremendously ignorant to the type of shit we was bumpin in the 90's.....most of em' were/are being raised on corporate hip-hop.....

SG
06-27-2008, 02:23 AM
youngins nowadays are tremendously ignorant to the type of shit we was bumpin in the 90's.....most of em' were/are being raised on corporate hip-hop.....

i hear you(read your post)

SG
06-27-2008, 02:48 AM

the thought behind searching "hardcore"

what is hardcore rap? how would you define it if somebody approached you

Just a thought: Hardcore rap is not image but energy expressed in aggression

RAMESH
06-27-2008, 03:30 AM
onyx is a great crew

famenchuan
06-27-2008, 08:28 AM
we gotta mention Freddie Foxxx in this thread. Guy is just a beast.

Durag
06-27-2008, 08:30 AM
HAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHA

This among top 10 wackest sites I've ever visited

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/7906/neimenovanapt6.jpg

Ahahahahaha

I was thinking the same shit. Wow, most times when threads get ressurected its coz they were good. This, was not

cap
06-27-2008, 08:41 AM

haha sounds like you were ready to have an all nigt wank-athon

SG
06-27-2008, 11:41 AM
haha sounds like you were ready to have an all nigt wank-athon

LOL, going through the collection

SG
06-27-2008, 11:45 AM
we gotta mention Freddie Foxxx in this thread. Guy is just a beast.

Definitely...when you said his name

Heather B came to thought as well

CharlesJones
06-28-2008, 12:53 PM
I just saw at Amazon.com that M.O.P. has a new album called Legends volume 1. I think it's a mixtape but it's some old songs and unreleased songs on there. Ya'll should check it out. Freddie Foxxx is ill.

JRoll
06-28-2008, 01:02 PM
He maked a website.

CharlesJones
06-28-2008, 01:07 PM
I'm gonna check out M.O.P.'s Legends mixtape because i wanna hear those unreleased songs. I remember M.O.P.'s How About Some Hardcore video. I haven't seen that in a long time. It's a shame they keep getting themselves in fucked up situations with record companies. I knew when they were with G Unit and Rocafella that they were never gonna come out with a album but i can't blame them for that. Their Ghetto Warfare album that was supposed to be released on Rocafella came out a few years ago on a independent label. I didn't like the album and that's unusual for me because i like their other albums. I didn't like their Marxmen Cinema album either. Freddie Foxxx is raw. LOL@him dissing Noreaga on Industry Shakedown song when he said Nore better say some other rhymes besides what what what because if he doesn't, i'm gonna fuck him up up up hahahahahahahahahahaha. Freddie's rhymes on Gang Starr's The Militia song, O.C.'s M.U.G. song, BDP's The Original Way and Ruff Ruff songs are tight. I know ya'll didn't forget about Geto Boys, NWA, Spice 1, MC Eiht, Redman, EPMD. They're hardcore rappers too and legends. Willie D and Scarface of Geto Boys are definitely hardcore and Willie D makes me laugh because he doesn't give a fuck if people don't like his opinion hahahahahahahahahaha. MC Ren is my favorite rapper in NWA because he's always been hardcore. I would put Ice Cube as my favorite rapper in NWA but he changed when his wack War And Peace albums came out. LOL@his gay song You Can Do It on Next Friday soundtrack hahahahahahahahaha. LL Cool J used to be hard and he can still do some hard songs sometimes but lately he's been doing too many soft gay songs so i stopped liking him after The GOAT album.

JRoll
06-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Word up.

CharlesJones
06-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Heather B, Rah Digga, Boss(i wish she hadn't disappeared), Lady Of Rage, Queen Latifah, MC Lyte(Ruffneck is her best song to me), Yo Yo, The Conscious Daughters, Da Brat are the best female hardcore rappers. Don't sleep on Queen Latifah ya'll. I know when she first came out, she was on some positive type music trying to show black women that they're queens and they're not bitches and hoes. I know some blacks think she forgot about the hood when she started doing movies but she could get hardcore when she wanted to on songs like Latifah's Had It Up 2 Here, Black Hand Side, UNITY, Just Another Day, Elements I'm Among from Sunset Park soundtrack, Jersey from New Jersey Drive soundtrack, Name Callin from Set It Off soundtrack(i heard she did a Name Callin part 2 but i haven't heard it).

JRoll
06-28-2008, 01:17 PM
Yeah Ruffneck is a great song.

CharlesJones
06-28-2008, 01:20 PM
LOL@MC Eiht always saying geah hahahahahahahahahahahaha. His voice message that he leaves for DJ Premier on Gang Starr's Aiight Chill skit on Hard To Earn album makes me laugh. Eiht said geah LOL. What up Premier. This is Eiht baby. Kicking it out here in the hood in Compton, you know what i'm saying. Peeping you out on the new album. I know you in the studio dropping phat beats so get back with me on the down low. Aiight chill. Geah LOL. He was funny in Menace II Society movie too. I like the scene when he dissed that black girl when he told Caine he was going to get some gas for the hooptie. Black girl said your ass should've filled up before we got here, stupid ass muthafucka LOL. Eiht said shut up bitch LOL. Then when he got to the gas station, he said who got some snaps on the petro? LOL. Who got some snaps? Ya'll niggas broke than a muthafucka LOL. Slanging all that shit in the hood and ain't got no muthafucking money. Fuck that. Pump my shit LOL. I also like the scene when he went to the hospital to take Caine there because he had been shot and Eiht says to the nurse, bitch get me a muthafucking doctor hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

CharlesJones
06-28-2008, 01:32 PM
Rakim is hardcore and the thing that's ill about him is he doesn't curse hardly at all and he's hard. His rhymes are ill. His whole style is ill. He has a great delivery and his voice sounds good. He has inspired several mc's that came after him like Nas, Canibus, Guru, Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, AZ, Cormega, Buckshot of Black Moon. I'm sure these guys i mentioned that he has inspired will probably say that Rakim is one of their favorite mc's. Buckshot did a remake of I Ain't No Joke so i know Rakim is one of his favorites. Damn i forgot to mention Black Moon, Smif And Wessun, Heltah Skeltah, Canibus, Wu Tang Clan, Cormega as hardcore rappers. Nas used to be hard when Illmatic first came out but he changed after that album and i haven't liked him since It Was Written album. He's done a few songs that i like on his albums after It Was Written but he's disappointed me after Illmatic. When Illmatic first came out, i was so impressed with his lyricism and beats. Illmatic is definitely a grimey album and he hasn't done a grimey album since then.

Kurupt used to be hard too but after Tha Streets Is A Mutha album, he fell off lyrically. He blew me away with his rhymes on Dr Dre's Lyrical Gangbang, Stranded On Death Row, Puffin On Blunts And Drankin Tanqueray song and Snoop Dogg's Ain't No Fun and Doggy Dogg World songs. Snoop Dogg used to be hard too but after his first album, he became wack LOL. What happened to the hard rhymes Snoop like you did on Deep Cover, Dre Day, Nuthin But A G Thing songs with Dr Dre? I forgot about Jayo Felony, WC, Mack 10, Xzibit. They're hardcore. Xzibit's last 3 albums are shitty but his lyrics are still pretty good.