PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for the imminent US collapse

Pages : [1] 2

EAGLE EYE
02-27-2012, 11:29 PM
I was reading this on a different site. Thought it was an interesting read. I want only the most learned-men of genchat to weigh in..

The United States will suffer a catastrophic collapse. This much is certain now. No ... the rest of the world won't suffer as much misery as the US will, but it will be dragged along in a protracted crisis (which will probably be worse than the 1930s crisis). A collapse of the CONUS will be about as worse for the american people as the last civil war. And when it happens it will become acutely evident primarily the US caused this global mess.

Why will the United States suffer a catastrophic collapse?
The problem is primarily oil consumption far outside bounds of the sustainable. The US consumes more oil than it can financially afford, and very soon the United States will be left unable to afford these oil (and as a result most other) imports. The US currently consumes 18,690,000 barrels of oil per day. That is just over 7 litres per person in the US per day, for everything ranging from industry to refrigeration to producing products, to transport to telecommunications - and in its entire energy infrastructure oil and production pyramid oil remains critical.

I won't even get in demand for to other petrochemical products, since oil is by far the most important energy carrier for the US at 40%. Clearly the US could not function as it currently does without substantially less oil; most parts of the US would become uninhabitable in respectively summers and winters without heating, air-conditioning, massive irrigation, water consumption and pumping and (in particular) transportation. Sadly, most people in the US are completely deluded on this topic and do not seem to wish to acknowledge the simple reality that the US imports over 60% of its oil.

There are many other problems in the US - grotesque state debts (http://usdebt.kleptocracy.us/), personal debts and (even worse) largely unacknowledged unconsidered future liabilities in medicare, defense spending, veteran benefits, pensions, environmental cleanup liabilities, contractual liabilities and much much more). The US is woefully overextended in its government bonds. The entire public sector is mismanaged banana republic style. The US enjoys bizarre and unprecedented societal rifts in affluence and properties (http://www.mint.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/MNT-INCOME-DISPARITY-R4.png) you'd more expect in the 19th century. The US has a dilapidated infrastructure... major demographic problems with non-integrated immigrant minorities... an endemic imprisonment culture... awful educational standards... an epidemic of firearms everywhere... a major epidemic of obesity that'll cost society major segments of its labour force as well as high medical expenses ... a severely degraded environment....most natural resources critically plundered and depleted... a public transportation grid that would put a third world country to shame... a political caste gridlocked and unable to respond to even the least of challenges... severely incompetent if not outright delusional politicians.... an unaffordable and dysfunctional medical system that costs more and is less effective than any other in the world ... more people in severe poverty and debt than ever before in human history, anywhere... more homeless people than ever before in the history of the continent.... less understanding or basic interest in its general population about what is at stake... a bankrupted and mostly predatorial financial sector that relies more on Vegas-style betting than actually providing a service....a sharpl;y decreasing industrial base.... really awful science, and a climate of pure hatred towards actual fact-based science. Outsourcing. Religious fundamentalism and zealot dominionism.

And much much more.

The problem that will trigger the immediate collapse will be a dollar devaluation. A correction of the value of the dollar is just months or a few years away, and that's precisely where the problems starts and the domino's start tipping over. The actions of the US leadership makes clear that people at the top understand this collapse causality and know they can't do much about it. It should be evident the US leadership is gearing up to major civil disturbance, and that's what you'll get when the dollar sharply devalues.

Once that happens, the world will no longer recognize the greenback as its global trade denomination, and that will cause the dollar to devalue even more. This process has already started, as many countries have now started trading in other currencies than the dollar. Most holders of US paper realize damn well that the US can no longer service it debts by any other way than to devalue it's currency, and the moment the dollar sharply deflates, the US can't import the vast majority of its oil, or pay for the military it uses to get (steal/plunder) oil elsewhere.

A US with a sharply declined oil import will be unable to invest much in anything, despite people in the US that seem to think oil production is increasing, and the US "has enough oil for centuries". This is not the case, evidently.

Millions of people living in suburbs will not be able to show up at work the very day the dollar starts selling at over (give or take) 12$ a gallon. Tens of millions of people drive tens of miles a day to get to and from work. They couldn't even get there by public transportation even if they wanted to. The conclusion can only be that within weeks of a sharp increase in oil price in the US unemployment would be well over 25%, the water taps in most states would run dry, there would be widespread and endemic electricity brownouts, Internet will stop service in most regions, supermarket shelves would sit empty on an almost permanent basis. The next step would be widespread looting and the US president would have no resource than call all armed forces home to restore order as soon as possible.

In my understanding this would more or less civil war conditions, as well as widespread riotting. Quickly after any US states with a positive budget surplus would try to get the hell out of the Union as soon as possible, to avoid shouldering their burden of the civil unrest and collective debts. It should be evidently that by this time the dollar would not have a discernible purpose left and would devalue to a small percentage (well under 5%) of its current value. Once local states, banks and other power-holders would have to resort to printing their own currencies, the US as it exists today would have started to unwind in the most undignified manner possible.

Almost certainly worse than what happened in the USSR in the early 1990s.

When will the US collapse?
Hard to say. A matter of years would be the simplest answer. I'd be very surprised if the collapse hadn't taken place before 2025, and regard it more likely to happen before 2018. Then again I wouldn't be surprised this would happen later this year. My guess? Between 2013 and 2015. But the collapse might also occur in "Perestrojka/Glasnost" sequence of stages.

How bad will it get?
The authority on "bad" is Dimitry Orlov (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lslOilEQqU). Dimitry is a very amusing character, just watch his vids for entertainment value. I concur with his conclusions completely.

My armchair analysis is a major tip of the hat to Dimitry and goes roughly like this:

The US collapse will be sudden and will happen in weeks or days. Things will be fine one day and the next monday the supermarkets are empty and the gas suppliers go literally out of business. Once the pumping station owners realize they have to put a 10$/gallon price on the boards they will just quit their job - Many gas stations will have "closed" igns, to avoid becoming the subject of intense violence - while a few gas stations will have armed security details protecting the gas (and as a result even higher prices).

Within days local governments will stop paying all kinds of welfare and subsidies. Most pensions won't get paid or paid very late. After the bankrupcies start, all this will cause massive protests, and a very extreme flavour of collective hysteria. Imagine a few million welfare moms with several kids, their husbands nowhere to be found, having no money to buy food for their children, give them firearms and you have a start of a picture.

Within weeks the electricity will start failing regionally and increasingly often - and in many places won't even go on for days. Internet will die down not long after or be censored severely, which will disrupting many more critical services. This decay of services will trigger increasingly organized protests that will turn violent at a spark, and as the cops start cracking down many angry locals will kill any cops on sight. At this stage the last banks will shut down indefinitely, and remaining banks will turn in to fortresses or "extended pawn shops". Panic-looting will become inescapable, and those targeted will be people of which it is known they have stocks and reserves - preppers.

This will trigger the formation of cooperative militias, vigilantes (with retaliatory gangs) looting and raids back and forth. A lot of people risk being gunned down in crime, plunder and gang related activity. On a state level (especially the midwest) you'll see the US balkanize worse than the actual Balkans. To this date there is a quite lot of reserve capacity in the US, in terms of food and necessities, but most american people will be accustomed to a lot of consumption as well and will beaver through reserves rather quickly, unaccustomed to this level of austerity.

After a few weeks of severe shock the US will quiet down, in large part because tens of millions of people will succumb to major depressive mindsets; note that tens of millions of people will be suddenly without their regular dose of narcotics, alcohol, antidepressants and anti-psychotics. There will be major incidents - people who can't get their meds will panic very badly as they go in withdrawal. During a collapse I wouldn't want to be a pharmacist in the US.

Over a hundred million Americans will feel acute and incapacitating hunger for the first time and their lives, and the general mentality of the population will be grim, aggressive and extremely hateful towards politicians and authority-figures. I anticipate major anti-government violence, spurred on by severe unemployment, within 2-3 months of the initial collapse stages. But by then the second stage shock will come as the societal food (and other) reserves start irreversibly running out. You'll see very painful "okie" migrations or refugee trains cross the US. These will happen largely in overloaded and crowded buses and will mostly be directed towards the big cities. The countryside, especially the midwest, will empty out. If the crisis starts just before winter, the unrest will be less, but the human hardship will be all the worse. People will literally freeze to death in their houses in a late autumn collapse.

Worst case scenario for a US collapse will be a millions of deaths per year - though probably not very visibly. Most these people will die of not having access top essential medications, especially the very old and very poor. Pension homes will turn to abbatoirs as the very old will suffer severe neglect. There will be situations where people will be found dead (quite often of suicide) in their houses months after they died. We already see the same trend in Greece, and the US will suffer far worse conditions than Greece currently experiences.

Note that very quickly after this collapse many banks/landlords will stop evicting renters that do not pay mortgages or rent - people will kill to keep their houses, even if there isn't a job for them within tens of kilometres - living on the street will be regarded as terrifying in such an economic climate (as well as the general US climate). But what's even worse - many people will be terrified of their next door neighbour being evicted - suburban neighbourhoods are extremely sensitive to deterioration if just a few people leave. Suburbia's will become very tightly knit, almost cult-like enclosed (fenced off) environments that will self-organize in to forced labour details, their own punishment regimes and militia's. The end result - where you know that very quickly the US union disintegrates in to several "smaller unions" be when you'll have the development of fiefdoms and literally warlords (criminal or not). This will be more prevalent in Mid-west states with very variable climatic conditions, such as Dakota and Nevada. People who stay there will be very stubborn and (after a year of collapse) very hateful towards the rest of the world. They will be blaming everyone but themselves for years.

The odds for state repression and an "aggravated state of emergence"
A lot of rich investors should realize by now what they have to lose if all of this happens, or even a part of this happens. States will nationalize in all sorts of rushed and ramshackle emergency laws. Hundreds of millions will default on any debt payments, and will shoot with live ammo if anyone comes to collect. Or the debts become worthless, as the dollar itself becomes worthless. (you come for my the mortgage? Sure! ... take some from those bags of dollars in the garage...). Right now anyone really rich in the US should be just about terrified of not just massive debt write-offs, but also considerable anger (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17067104). The best way to get rid of a debtor is to kill one, right?

The only sensible conclusion is that current trends in US domestic and law enforcement policies (which increasingly range towards "Byzantine", "Draconian", "Fascist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFlKJmE4gVE&feature=relmfu)" and "Rather over the top") is a preparation for an authoritarian government. I wish them good luck with this, because once the collapse starts the best bet for anyone really rich would be to flee (=emigrate) or run a sharply increased risk of being poisoned by their waiter, or their houses fire-bombed - right after being looted. Many Americans have been in love with flagrant and disproportional affluence, and this love affair will quickly turn around in to militant and purgative hatred very quickly (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJ7LM3iyNg&feature=player_embedded).

Food aid
There are many opportunities for Europeans and other non-american entities to rebuild a collapsed US, and reinvest in it - after we cleaned our own mess, and after the worst unrest blows over. I suggest the EU (if it still exists) supports those elements of the US it wants to see survive and ignore the other bits. For instance I strongly suggest not supporting parts in the US that voted republican or dominionist, and making a selection will be inescapable. The world should not reward those elements in the US that acted towards a fascist world government.

This may seem overly ruthless. I guarantee you this is nothing but fair, given the bigger picture.

What can the collapse of the USSR teach us about the imminent US collapse?
It took the former East Bloc fifteen years to claw back to some measure of civil order. Even now the birth rate in Russia is very low compared to what was before, and one can typify much of the former soviet population still as in a high degree shell-shocked and cynical. I happen to know a few people there and who emigrated early, and they positively (and in some cases irrationally) hate the state system of before 1990. I expect to see the same hatred of capitalism in the US after a collapse. There will be a lot of blame to go around (and I full expect to see the charred, tortured corpses of corporate executives, bankers, soldiers and politicians to end up hanging from lamp post on TV). The US ideology is currently "out of its natural equilibrium" and will correct itself convulsively. Many Americans will become sharply more fundamentalist christians (at least until they discover it doesn't help much in the long run), and the majority of Americans will have distinctly "AlexJonesian" delusions for decades to come after the collapse.

Another painful lesson will be about sustainability. The US has very different sustainability problems than the USSR ever had, but the problems are comparable. What both empires share in nature is the simple "one nation can not exist in splendid isolation from the rest of the world, from reality and from it's own resource constraints". I see great opportunities for new styles of management. In particular the somewhat oddball naive "Zeitgeist movement" will be likely to be regarded as "correct" and consequently quite popular. That is a sharp change towards the left of the spectrum for the US, and also a sharp move towards a diet of enforced realism, a la venus Project. A similar alternative is the even more oddball (and potentially fascist) US Technocracy movement, which will offer very seductive as well as acutely authoritarian solutions to the woes of the US after a collapse. If any of these three groups get any traction anywhere in the US, expect massive (and badly contemplated) nationalizations, re-education camps and "emergency dicates" from hastily assembled "emergency councils".

What will no doubt go is Washington DC. A decade after the collapse I do not anticipate DC to be a major city. It will have been looted, most buildings will have been burned down, and most people will have moved away. There will not be a senate or a house of congress, and the "democratic" and "republican" parties will be regarded with intense and burning hatred for generations to come.

The range of severities in a US Collapse
It isn't enough to say "it will either be bad or very bad". We need signposts that make sense in the parlance and collective gut feelings of 2012. So how do I measure the relative severity of a US collapse in terms of likelyhood and

* Unlikely; no collapse or a minor crisis

Symptoms: A crisis similar to the 1970s oil shock, the Argentinian bank burnout, the PIGS crisis, the dotcom crisis and the 2008 banking collapse combined, times two. I regard this scenario as not likely as all major indicators suggest we are pretty much beyond this point now. So what I am suggesting is that the US will suffer a major crisis within the next months to years, with little or no doubt, and it will be worse than all of the above, and far worse than it already is right now.

* Likely/Median; major USSR style collapse

Symptoms: 10+ million "stealth" deaths, i.e. natural attrition from decreased service, decreased welfare, disruptions in medical care, riotting, famine, epidemics. An excrutiatingly severe crisis, in many measures worse than the collapse of the USSR. Emdenic poverty for 15+ years, and a generation to recover. The US becomes about as "poor" as Mexico is now, but with significantly more state repression, regional secession. A gradual and staggered brakeup in to a new union. Several midwest and northern states become considerably more centralized and urbanized, and there will be radical increase of seasonal labour migrations starting months after the initial collapse. Within a year tens of Americans will be living in a combination of trailers and encampments - about ten times as much indigents (or "okies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okie)") as is happening already. Considerable to incapacitating sisruption of state services, including water supply, medical care, food services, transportation and electricity. Severe environmental worsening and natural desasters. A return of the midwest Dust bowl. Forced labour programs. One or more states may try secede and/or to join with Canada. Coastal and Southern states may opt to negotiate total secession. Major crime. Major incidents of corruption and the regional formation of "overlord" governance.

* Unlikely; massive die-off, famines, total collapse, Civil war.

Symptoms: 25+ million deaths between the onset of the crisis and the gradual end. A crisis lasting 25+ years. Conditions as bad as during the US conquest, looting of Iraq. Major regional conflicts between regional seceded states. Civil war. Several cities completely or mostly laid to waste. Major depopulation of northern states or midwest states. Unemployment rates over 35%, economy takes half a century to get back to "rich nation" status. US acts as a second world country, comparable to current Brazil, for a generation.

* Very Unlikely; Worst case scenario

Supporting democratic forces in the US after the collapse of the US
Let me make a prediction. I predict that if we'll see a collapse, and if Bradley Manning survives (his sanity intact) after the collapse Bradley Manning may see a similar political trajectory as Nelson Mandela.

All those guns
The United States is saturated with firearms. While stocks of ammunition run short quickly in civil unrest, this would stay a problem for a long time. In periods of comparable peace widespread availability of guns has a slight tempering effect on crime. Sadly, in times of civil unrest the reverse is true, and if everyone and his slightly nutty nephew owns a revolver or shotgun, once people feel hunger these will be used. A major concern in this is that the US is not technically a nation. The US has an extremely low level of cohesion. The US is only cohesive if there's enough food and entertainment - for the rest the younger generations of Americans born after the 1970s don't give a damn about societal cohesion or their neighbours. The US is a pervasively antisocial "dog-eat-dog" society, a legacy of a colonial beginning.

As a result a collapse in the US, with all the guns around, will be deadlier than it would be anywhere else. My expectation is that the firearms would ratchet up violence, make societally less easily controlled by law and proper justice. I anticipate racial and gang violence to become especially "southamerican" very quickly.

Nuclear proliferation
Actually, the reason I wrote this article is specifically weapons of mass destruction - proliferation. The US is soaked with WMD's, and there is a severe risk some psychopaths in the US upper echelons (and I am thinking specifically of vindictive Neocons with a penchant of "Dolchstoss"-delusions) will throw them on the open international market ("let it all burn!") for pennies a pound. I urge the European Union, Russia, China, Japan and the Commonwealth to start thinking on scenario's to halt any US WMB proliferation in case a severe collapse does in fact occur.

The convenience of a global pandemic
In a collapse scenario those in power have certain well-entrenched interests and concerns. Some of these 'elites' are also known to be quite powerful and ruthless. There is a way to stave off major economic collapse states - by spreading a cocktail of engineering diseases abroad as well as domestically. Current globalist capitalism depends in large part on variants of creative destruction, as well as competitive sabotage. I'd go as far as speculate that some in power would have a compelling interest in playing this card - and surgically causing world wide deaths in the order of a few tens of millions. This would allow the elites to engineer widespread compliance, fear, quite docile and impressionable civilians, people staying mostly indoors and a more or less controlled transition to a more manageable economic state.

There is a problem with this scenario - if I can think of it, so can countries such as Russia, China, the EU. And if one side (say - the NeoCon-inclined military think tanks, who have done worse by now) executes this scenario in the international theatre, I bet it'll be days or weeks before another cocktail of pretty awful diseases would hit the more affluent communities around wall street, signed SVR. Retaliation in biological warfare tends to be quick and rather unpleasant, and generally entails variants of diseases such as Ebola, that burn through anyone infected and won't bounce back unless someone wants it to bounce back again and again and again. My estimate for such a pandemic scenario is "very probable", causing some few ten million deaths in the third world and a few tens to hundreds of thousands of deaths in most other "developed" nations.

Then again - there might also be non-lethal, "incapacitating" diseases that make crowds more manageable, such as virulent but non-lethal strains of influenza. Many such variants trigger clinical depression, anxiety disorders and chronic fatigue syndrome. That might just be what the butcher ordered.

Vengeance
Many people in the world hate the United States. Many people in the world are inclined to want to avenge themselves on the US, for a range of reasons real or imagined. This is a painful but quite relevant reality for a collapsing United States. There are people in the world that would just love to kick the US deeper in to the gutter once it's down. I can envision several possible avenues, for which in sequence of impact I see (*) an EMP strike in a very small area destroying critical electronic infrastructure; (*) spreading alien rodents, insects, fungi, pest plants, pest animals in key agricultural areas; (*) a small dirty radiological bomb in a major remaining centre of commerce, transportation or infrastructural hub or other critical spot; (*) spreading not one but several engineered diseases; (*) a sequence of chemical warfare attacks on small critically exposed bits of transportation hubs, or densely populated refugee zones; (*) targeting oil infrastructure or storage tanks with drones or suicide bombers - or a combination of these. In these horrific acts of terror the US will be hard pressed to maintain a credible border defence during a collapse, and it will be acutely easy to foster widespread conspiracy thinking - "the government is behind it". Just make sure just before the attack some faked G-man with mirror shades stand looking in plain view of some media cameras observing the zone of attack and you have major riots on your hand.

Such attacks would be bad, but I can't other than conclude they'd become a statistical probability at some stage.

Refugees
Yes - once this starts Canada as well as Mexico will close their borders. Yes, US Americans will not be welcome in Australia, the UK, Europe or Asia, unless they already have major assets parked there. Frankly, if I were an american with money right now, I'd buy one or two small apartments with basic survival amenities somewhere else. In fact, I can imagine making a lot of money being a broker to aspiring US refugees wanting to secure such housing (including basic furniture and some stocked reserves) outside the US.

Final Conclusions
A collapse is the last thing anyone would want. I rather prefer living my sedate lower class subsidized life, but wanting a thing and getting it are two different things. The painful reality is the United States is the weak link in the current geopolitical Big Brother game, and may very well be the first to tip over hard. Accepting this reality is something scary but it may be necessary.

SKAMPOE
02-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Deeep

CEITEDMOFO
02-27-2012, 11:43 PM
JNPLNiOPKy4
HEY DONT WORRY ROBBY AND PALEHORSE

YOU GUYS CAN ALWAYS MOVE TO WYM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/wyoming-introduces-doomsday-bill-to-prepare-for-collapse-of-federal-government.html

PALEHORSE
02-27-2012, 11:50 PM
Once you understand whats going on it wont affect you. You can make smarter choices that will benefit your life. For the people who dont know, sorry for you, especially if you came across a palehorse type persona in your past.

every american isnt going to be rich anymore

but theres rich people in other countries too

CEITEDMOFO
02-28-2012, 12:02 AM
YOU GUYS ARE MORONs

PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO DEVALUE THE DOLLAR BEFORE AND FAILED
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/7/10/1247215054592/Libyan-leader-Muammar-Gad-001.jpg

THE C.I.A. AKA THE US STARTS THESE FAKE REVOLUTIONS TO MURK OTHER COUNTRIES LEADERS WHO WANNA DEVALUE THE DOLLAR
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2011/10/20/1319113297803/An-image-captured-off-a-c-007.jpg

ONCE I SEE A COUNTRY GOING TO WAR WIT THE USA, AND THEY BOMB IDAHOE OR ONE OF OUR STATES & WE DONT HAVE BAIL OUTS, THAN THIS CAN BE BELIEVABLE
:loser:

ONLY THING THAT IS GONNA HAPPEN IN 2013-15 IS CRACKERS CHANGING THERE NAMES TO ROCK GOD
-G8fG1bKgQo&start=24

EAGLE EYE
02-28-2012, 12:06 AM
I don't believe for a second this country could handle severe austerity measures if they ever come:

keep in mind this is just over a sneaker release, imagine if it were food rations
yk94WapFlT8

EAGLE EYE
02-28-2012, 12:08 AM
LOL wtf "IDAHOE"?

CEITEDMOFO
02-28-2012, 12:08 AM
you guys are mormons

*fixed

EAGLE EYE
02-28-2012, 12:11 AM
RofL they put these billboards up in my city to save face from being sonned too hard by the southpark creator's broadway play

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site46/2011/0929/20110929__30tcamor2_500.jpg

PALEHORSE
02-28-2012, 12:25 AM
I dont think there will be a total collapse, doomsday scenario

I think it will be more like when the euro was introduced(mexico, USA, Canada?)
i was like 11 when that happened and remeber the riots and protest on tv.

its going to sting but your still going to be able to take a vacation

as far US soviergnity, the constitution, ehhhh...yea the last republic in the world will probably be phased out

but the good news is thats what everybody wants or it wouldnt be happening...right?

Lex Lugor
02-28-2012, 12:26 AM
chill out kid. mormons are nice people

EAGLE EYE
02-28-2012, 12:27 AM
The US military would not come to a grinding halt. That's where the author is wrong. We would most likely join forces with China (the other highest consumer) and shakedown every country with oil reserves. I know that would make ppl like soulcontroller go into a manic depressed state, but if we run out of Jordans,gaming consoles, or Drake cd's - our civilization ends

PALEHORSE
02-28-2012, 12:34 AM
if china becomes the world currency...ouch

all that cheap wlamart shit on the store shelves will triple in price

and they wont need us to buy it anymore cuz they can buy their own shit

CEITEDMOFO
02-28-2012, 12:37 AM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/425310_327768157274252_136113726439697_966560_2998 64845_n.jpg

diggy
02-28-2012, 01:23 AM
I dunno, man. Predictions about her collapse has been made before. This prophecy was to take place in 2010:

Russian professor states that a future civil war will lead to separation of the U.S.

Ivana Cheong

Igor Panarin, a political science expert from Russia, has predicted the disintegration of the United States into six pieces that will then join sides with other world powers.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Professor Panarin has had his theory for a decade, but has not gotten much academic recognition until now. It’s not because he does not like America, Panarin insists; rather, he bases his prediction on the recent political and economic state tin which the U.S. currently finds itself.

“There’s a 55-45% chance right now that disintegration will occur,” he says. He believes that mass immigration, moral decline, tremendous economic downfall would lead to a civil war next fall and collapse of the dollar. The United States will then fall into six groups (http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/images/P1-AO116_RUSPRO_NS_20081228191715.gif) around June or July 2010:

“The Californian Republic” would be a part of China or Chinese influence; the Northern states would form what he calls “The Central North American Republic” and would fall under Canada; “The Texas Republic” would fall under Mexico or Mexican influence; “Atlantic America,” including Washington, D.C., may align with the European Union; Hawaii would go towards either Japan or China; and Alaska would fall naturally with Russia.
“It would be reasonable for Russia to lay claim to Alaska; it was part of the Russian Empire for a long time,” says Panarin.

Even with the hope of President-elect Barack Obama fixing the economy, Panarin sticks by his theory, saying that “when spring comes, it will be clear that there are no miracles.”

Russia too would be affected negatively if the disintegration of the United States were to happen. It would gain more global power, Panarin beliefs, but its economy would suffer since the country is largely dependent on the dollar and trade with the U.S..

A U.S.-Russia relations expert, Panarin is a former KGB analyst who is now a dean of the academy for future diplomats at the Russian Foreign Ministry. He is also a university professor and a published author.
Since first presentation of the theory, the amount of attention and recognition has changed tremendously, WSJ wrote. In addition to scholarly discussions by local experts, Panarin has also gotten more state coverage, leading him to believe that people are taking his theory more seriously.
However, some experts in Russia believe otherwise. Sergei Rogov, director of the Institute of US and Canadian Studies thinks that Panarin’s theories don’t hold water, saying, “Crazy ideas are not usually discussed by serious people.”

Vladimir Pozner, a prominent Russian TV journalist agrees: the theory “reflects a very pronounced degree of anti-Americanism in Russia today. It’s much stronger than it was in the Soviet Union.”
Asked about the matter in a news conference, White House spokesperson Dana Perino said, “I’ll have to decline to comment.”

Still, Panarin sticks by his beliefs, despite some of the skepticism out there. He cites Emmanuel Todd, a political scientist from France who predicted the fall of the Soviet Union 15 years beforehand. Panarin said, “When he forecast the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1976, people laughed at him.”

Our Take:
The thought seems so apocalyptic, partly because the United States is practically the hegemon in today’s world. However, looking at the recent economic and political patterns that the U.S. has been in (plus this “recession” that we are in), Panarin’s theories may just hold some weight.
But since the U.S. is technically so powerful, it is not very logical to have disintegration as soon as the summer of 2010. Still, Panarin’s beliefs should not be so easily discarded. After all, the Soviet Union was once the leading global power, and it crumbled down in 1989.

http://www.collegenews.com/index.php?/article/russian_scholar_predicts_fall_of_united_states_in_ 2010_023486/

Mr. R&B
02-28-2012, 01:42 AM
but if we run out of Jordans, gaming consoles, or Drake cd's - our civilization ends

ROFL

That was the realest shit U eva wrote, in Ninety-Foe!

SL33
02-28-2012, 05:36 AM
EU will collapse faster then the US.

yonder
02-28-2012, 06:29 AM
don't act like immigrants haven't learned you anything. if there's problems in your country - just leave. i refuse to believe mexico and canada are the only countries you could emigrate to.

ShaDynasty
02-28-2012, 08:02 AM
the dollar has been steadily declining in value for the last 10 years. Realistically that article is a worst case scenario though. I think there is some sort of tipping point coming for the global economy but who knows what form it will take.

SKAMPOE
02-28-2012, 02:13 PM
word

Chi-Town Collizion
02-28-2012, 03:04 PM
yo the ghetto has been collapsed for 32+ years..now its just moving into "middle class" territory..and they call us blacks/latinos "minorities" as a derogatory term to keep us at the bottom..we have so many babies if it wasnt for gang violence wed be the majority..but yea whole thing is satanic royalty running the US..you cant tell me they have 1.2 trillion every 2 months for a 10 year war but cant give latinos/blacks middle class communities with lots of jobs..shits a scam the CIA is the ones bringing mass coke into the ghetto..but on the economic collapse if that happens ima be ready 4 survival lol..

netscape check two
02-28-2012, 03:29 PM
http://sharetv.org/images/jericho-show.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-28-2012, 04:35 PM
yo the ghetto has been collapsed for 32+ years..now its just moving into "middle class" territory..and they call us blacks/latinos "minorities" as a derogatory term to keep us at the bottom..we have so many babies if it wasnt for gang violence wed be the majority..but yea whole thing is satanic royalty running the US..you cant tell me they have 1.2 trillion every 2 months for a 10 year war but cant give latinos/blacks middle class communities with lots of jobs..shits a scam the CIA is the ones bringing mass coke into the ghetto..but on the economic collapse if that happens ima be ready 4 survival lol..

Last time I checked, growing up in a shitty neighborhood didn't equate to having survivalist skills for the out doors. Staying in a major city during the aftermath would be the quickest way to die.

While all the retards loot best buy, I would be looting REI, Cabellas and anything with horticulture supplies. Next I would rendezvous with Palehorse so we could stake out some land to cultivate a yam garden on.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
02-28-2012, 05:24 PM
^^^lmao at the thought of a post apocalyptic wu-corp outpost somewhere, and all the gen chat topics of conversation happening in real life.

PALEHORSE
02-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Ill bring the tinfoil so the reptoids cant triangulate on our position

Uncle Steezo
02-28-2012, 07:10 PM
cannibalism is the way of the future.
i'm gonna eat white folks. the jogging trader joes/whole foods types. nice n healthy lean meat.

EAGLE EYE
02-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Im gonna have me a skampoe roast, and stuff the mouth with swineapple soaked fredymech,

Then turn sosa into ass blood stuffing. Will first have to sharpen my chin though like a hatchet and collect firewood thats dryer than ceited's dick.

Uncle Steezo
02-28-2012, 07:45 PM
LOLerBALL

Chi-Town Collizion
02-29-2012, 10:03 AM
hahaha yall are some funny fucks

Soul Controller
03-04-2012, 07:38 AM
been saying this for a while, all the equity has been moved into the emerging nations, teh petro doller is dying,. the only growing trade in the west is !! financial trade, which is total and utter fraud ( high frequency trading algorythms)
basically america is fuct ( it has no gold reserves to base the doller on, has no industry to base the doller on) yet it still has the biggest defense budget in teh world.. lol bigger than the next 9 countries put together

due to all the fraud, and banks such as MF global going bankrupt.. which its ownes jpmorgan/goldman sachs wiping out the billions savers had invested in MF global. and keeping it for themselves..

fraud on this level,. with no regulations being enforced by the SEC,.

the doller is *gone

war with iran is on.. after march 30th iran stops using teh petro doller as currency,

really... the old system is totally broke. we need a total overhaul.

rob. you said in the other thread, that bradley manning has made the world hate america more?

well if america was capable of learning, then the world wouldnt hate them..

ten years on they still burn qurans in aghanistan.. ten years on and american soldiers still dont respect afghani's

how are you supposed to win hearts and minds, when you have no regard for other cultures?

all i have to say is.. once the vultures have had enough of greece,. (greece is being ran sacked by private inverstors and bond holders- all the markets are lies and contrieved.. digital fraud ie markets run with high frequency trades)

the country with the next largest debt is

the good ole' u s of a.

its time for the people to arise. we have always had the power. stop letting the system control and dictate.

Soul Controller
03-04-2012, 07:40 AM
http://sharetv.org/images/jericho-show.jpg

need a season 3..

ravenswood = infiniti (monsanto)

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 06:27 PM
America ,Britain and Israel = 4th reich , when the money collapses you will have to consent to the mark of the beast , RFID chips , control whether you eat/survive or dont eat /die.

Maybe not our lifetime but maybe our children and their seeds will have to endure this, grim future indeed.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-24-2012, 06:33 PM
America ,Britain and Israel = 4th reich , when the money collapses you will have to consent to the mark of the beast , RFID chips , control whether you eat/survive or dont eat /die.

Maybe not our lifetime but maybe our children and their seeds will have to endure this, grim future indeed.

At least you don't have to worry about YOUR children, being that you are a faggot and all.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-24-2012, 06:41 PM
They wanna put RFID chips in children to stop child abductions.

Thats what they are saying today.

What a wonderful world of shit this place is, have another drink at MOE's TAVERN, yeah.

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 07:01 PM
They always have a front excuse ready before implementing these measures because they know without them the people really would rebel .
Remember they put them in domesticated animals 1st so the public can get used to the idea and even support it in the future .

We are mere lab rats.

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 07:03 PM
At least you don't have to worry about YOUR children, being that you are a fucking don dada and all.

Fixed .

Soul Controller
04-24-2012, 07:48 PM
They wanna put RFID chips in children to stop child abductions.

Thats what they are saying today.

What a wonderful world of shit this place is, have another drink at MOE's TAVERN, yeah.

rumour has it that it will help owners of dogs/cats if their pets get stolen or go missing, also, you can keep track of your loved ones from your smartphone..

think of all the benefits this will bring society...the governments and private sector are trustworthy., they have never ever failed us or letus down.,

*views expressed in this post are fictional , and maybe not be totally based on reality, only a fool would take them seriously
**views expressed here may not necessarily be those of the author

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 07:59 PM
LGcatieMvfk

I post this to back up what we are saying,, RIP Aaron Russo , True American patriot.

EAGLE EYE
04-24-2012, 08:59 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19328791.jpg

PALEHORSE
04-24-2012, 09:01 PM
I got guns gold seeds and food and hope that we dont succumb to this scientific dictatorship, Im ready to help rebuild the free world

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 09:11 PM
I got guns gold seeds and food and hope that we dont succumb to this scientific dictatorship, Im ready to help rebuild the free world

Those are the 4 items they dont want you to have .

ShaDynasty
04-24-2012, 09:34 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqircinN2B1r0ojhto1_500.gif

fuck off dickperm

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 09:45 PM
huh?

ShaDynasty
04-24-2012, 09:47 PM
palehorse, soulcontroller, doomsday etc need to try drugs or stop taking them. whatever, something has to change.

EAGLE EYE
04-24-2012, 09:48 PM

Cool story bro

But in the event of martial law, the troops will just implant their rifle butt in the back of your potato head and confiscate your little handgun, passport, cash for gold treasure chest, and seed sack.

And they will laugh

Ohhhh they will laugh!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jWNhyMUpjSE/TLTfysB6ugI/AAAAAAAAHa8/wgQjo7s4crQ/s1600/sloth1.jpg

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 09:52 PM
palehorse, soulcontroller, doomsday etc need to try drugs or stop taking them. whatever, something has to change.

Did you watch the aaron russo video?
By the way as i read your post i am lighting up a spliff but that has nothing to do with my opinions.
My opinions are based on 3 decades on this planet.

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Hopefully he will have emigrated before that happens , noone wants an all out war.

ShaDynasty
04-24-2012, 10:05 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1lhjeH1r31qzjxq3o1_500.gif

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 10:21 PM
Cmon b , if you dont believe us how about kool g rap

6CNNZipNwJY

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 10:26 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1lhjeH1r31qzjxq3o1_500.gif

whos that twat ?
2hlIk3pm71w

IrOnMaN
04-24-2012, 10:27 PM
Joblessness will be real by 2020.

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 10:29 PM
Joblessness will be real by 2020.

Already is as far as I can see

ShaDynasty
04-24-2012, 10:35 PM
aziz ansari is a yung legend.

i just think you dicks on that illuminati shit need to come with a plan if you're serious, rather than just complain. you think that changes anything? i could give a fuck.

http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/aziz-animated-gif-2.gif

Doomsday/2078
04-24-2012, 10:38 PM
whos complaining , were just building , , and yeah it does change things , if info isnt out there how can people find out?
We all found out somehow because someone else made the discovery before us.

You may not give a fuck yet but you will , we all will.

Ignore me if you want just at least enjoy the tracks , kool g rap absolutely ripped that , didnt think he had it in him , i was wrong.

PALEHORSE
04-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Cool story bro

But in the event of martial law, the troops will just implant their rifle butt in the back of your potato head and confiscate your little handgun, passport, cash for gold treasure chest, and seed sack.

And they will laugh

Ohhhh they will laugh!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jWNhyMUpjSE/TLTfysB6ugI/AAAAAAAAHa8/wgQjo7s4crQ/s1600/sloth1.jpg

At least im doing something, what are you doing? You think death scares me? I know my kingdom is not on this earth. Im here just for the lolz.

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2012, 12:31 AM
At least im doing something, what are you doing?

Probably listening to Bukowski. Drinking Scotch.

MHRcKjvX1xE

diggy
04-25-2012, 12:49 AM
rumour has it that it will help owners of dogs/cats if their pets get stolen or go missing.

And when the pets are not stolen or missing they could still be tracked as well as the owner.

diggy
04-25-2012, 12:53 AM
ahhhahaha @ buying gold. Who is paley gonna trade his gold with when the whole economy crashes? It's pointless. You might be deep in this game but got the rules missin!

PALEHORSE
04-25-2012, 01:10 AM
ahhhahaha @ buying gold. Who is paley gonna trade his gold with when the whole economy crashes? It's pointless. You might be deep in this game but got the rules missin!

as a last resort, china

but i broker deals with international companies weekly right now soooooo you figure it out

what do you think will happen afetr the economy crashes? you think the rulers of the world are just going to throw their hands up in the air and say I quit?

or do you think they will try to introduce a new currency? a one world currency or basket currency? If china becomes the world reserve currency how many of them could I trade for gold?

In the market place what is worth more metal or paper?

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2012, 01:15 AM
And when the pets are not stolen or missing they could still be tracked as well as the owner.

i dont understand why ppl on this board make a big deal out of RFID, when somethin like this:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2216752&postcount=455

(has been around for about 7-8 years). Title is misleading.

PALEHORSE
04-25-2012, 01:18 AM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/zimbabwe-100-trillion-dollar-bill-obverse.jpg

I wonder how many trillion dollars a gold coin is worth in zimbabwe

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2012, 01:18 AM
as a last resort, china

but i broker deals with international companies weekly right now soooooo you figure it out

what do you think will happen afetr the economy crashes? you think the rulers of the world are just going to throw their hands up in the air and say I quit?

or do you think they will try to introduce a new currency? a one world currency or basket currency? If china becomes the world reserve currency how many of them could I trade for gold?

You hear about this?

mt59yHR9Xng

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2012, 01:22 AM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/zimbabwe-100-trillion-dollar-bill-obverse.jpg

I wonder how many trillion dollars a gold coin is worth in zimbabwe

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1u6rnbQZJ1qzd2c3o1_500.png

PALEHORSE
04-25-2012, 01:23 AM
no comment

SL33
04-25-2012, 03:17 AM
lol

Doomsday/2078
04-25-2012, 07:38 AM
I8HcVzZm1E0

diggy
04-25-2012, 01:55 PM

I don't know whut's gonna happen, but thinking that you will be better off with gold is a long shot, imo.

i dont understand why ppl on this board make a big deal out of RFID, when somethin like this:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2216752&postcount=455

(has been around for about 7-8 years). Title is misleading.

Well, I don't own a 'smart phone' cuz I see no reason to own one. Imo, those devices are part of the whole trend of tracking people under the guise of making life easier.

04-25-2012, 02:37 PM
lol. palehorse is the same as fox news. He's just trying to fear-monger limpdick wu-corpers into raising the value of his jew gold.

americans are too fat, lazy, and stupid for palehorse to ever get to harvest his post-apocalyptic soybean crop.

corporations and lazy faggots are equally to blame for a corrupt, useless government, that compared to the rest of this faggot planet, STILL isn't really that bad. Although we might be headed there...

i forgot what i was talking about and im too high and lazy and american to go back and re-read whatever i wrote.

Fags.

PALEHORSE
04-25-2012, 02:41 PM
I don't know whut's gonna happen, but thinking that you will be better off with gold is a long shot, imo.

Then shut the fuck up you retard why are you giving an opinion on something you dont know about

fuck

i hate fags

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Well, I don't own a 'smart phone' cuz I see no reason to own one. Imo, those devices are part of the whole trend of tracking people under the guise of making life easier.

I hate to break it to you, but if Big Brother or a telecom wants to track you, it doesnt require a smart phone. Even a basic flip phone is trackable.

Do you use credit or debit cards? Are you aware of the private security firms that law enforcement or retailers are contracting, who specialize in biometric facial recognition?

Wish i still had the article, but some company recently achieved a milestone of being able to sort through hundreds of millions of photos in a couple seconds to make a positive match.

diggy
04-25-2012, 03:26 PM
I hate to break it to you, but if Big Brother or a telecom wants to track you, it doesnt require a smart phone. Even a basic flip phone is trackable.

Do you use credit or debit cards? Are you aware of the private security firms that law enforcement or retailers are contracting, who specialize in biometric facial recognition?

Wish i still had the article, but some company recently achieved a milestone of being able to sort through hundreds of millions of photos in a couple seconds to make a positive match.

yes, I am aware that I am still trackable, but smart phone technology makes it easier, the user more complicit, and with more precision.

Were you asking if I pay my communications by use of creditcard? I don't.

Whut does the face recognician have to do with it?

PALEHORSE
04-25-2012, 03:35 PM
smart phones are a bad deal all around besides the tracking the give you cancer fuuuuuuuck that
I dont even like having a landline but what are you going to do? Just do the best you can to go against the NWO grain

use cash, cuz not only are your fucking the system but your also give business owners more profits which is like DPing the system

PALEHORSE
04-25-2012, 03:41 PM
lol. palehorse is the same as fox news. He's just trying to fear-monger limpdick wu-corpers into raising the value of his jew gold.

americans are too fat, lazy, and stupid for palehorse to ever get to harvest his post-apocalyptic soybean crop.

corporations and lazy faggots are equally to blame for a corrupt, useless government, that compared to the rest of this faggot planet, STILL isn't really that bad. Although we might be headed there...

i forgot what i was talking about and im too high and lazy and american to go back and re-read whatever i wrote.

Fags.
this faggot should have been mr smithers

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/4chan-1282508650571.gif

04-25-2012, 03:46 PM
this faggot should have been mr smithers

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/4chan-1282508650571.gif

Am I mistaken, or didn't you stick your herpe-pocked albino mole rat dick in a tranny's hairy, angular ass??

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2012, 03:48 PM
The biometric recognition is being interwoven into every facet of the security industry that already blankets our public spaces

One more way to track and connect the dots of the whereabouts of a person

04-25-2012, 03:50 PM
I heard Big Brother inserted microchips inside tranny assholes to help that track Palehorse's movements.

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2012, 03:53 PM
People intentionally trying to go off the grid like palehorse or people who post on this board: http://www.survivalistboards.com/

actually raise more suspicion lol.

The funny thing is that these sort of people arent that interesting or even remotely a credible threat to be put under the microscope. They have nothing better to do.

ShaDynasty
04-25-2012, 11:14 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8zdrs8qnF1qc24o6o1_500.gif

JASPER BEARDLY
04-26-2012, 01:06 AM
How do they give u cancer?smart phones are a bad deal all around besides the tracking the give you cancer fuuuuuuuck that
I dont even like having a landline but what are you going to do? Just do the best you can to go against the NWO grain

use cash, cuz not only are your fucking the system but your also give business owners more profits which is like DPing the system

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 01:21 AM
the evidence of that is inconclusive

multiple studies have been conducted

but when you are spoon fed your information through a conspiracy funnel mixed with fluoride back wash, alex jones pit sweat, topped off with crippling social complexes and a confirmation bias..

your findings = positive

let's not get too bent out of shape though
http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=24919.php

PALEHORSE
04-26-2012, 02:12 AM
the evidence of that is inconclusive

multiple studies have been conducted

but when you are spoon fed your information through a conspiracy funnel mixed with fluoride back wash, alex jones pit sweat, topped off with crippling social complexes and a confirmation bias..

your findings = positive

let's not get too bent out of shape though
http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=24919.php

no basically your an idiot

your the type of dumb american that will believe a couple guys with box cutters defeated our multi billion dollar air defense system from a cave

but dont believe the warning labels issued by governments on your own device?!

kill yourself you waste of life

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/cancer.jpg
plus years ago there was tons of evidence and legislation being pushed to label HD tvs and cell phones but your faggot friends at apple paid of the right people

fuck you you brainwashed hipster faggot, im going to laugh at you yuppies when you have grapefruit size tumors growing at your neck and Im invested in the medicine so Im going to laugh harder and Im going to laugh 3X harder because i told everyone and they laughed at me

PALEHORSE
04-26-2012, 02:23 AM
How do they give u cancer?

its radiation in your pocket

stick your dick in a microwave repeatedly and see what happens

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/RandysBigballs.png

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 02:54 AM
no basically your an idiot

your the type of dumb american that will believe a couple guys with box cutters defeated our multi billion dollar air defense system from a cave

but dont believe the warning labels issued by governments on your own device?!

kill yourself you waste of life

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/cancer.jpg
plus years ago there was tons of evidence and legislation being pushed to label HD tvs and cell phones but your faggot friends at apple paid of the right people

fuck you you brainwashed hipster faggot, im going to laugh at you yuppies when you have grapefruit size tumors growing at your neck and Im invested in the medicine so Im going to laugh harder and Im going to laugh 3X harder because i told everyone and they laughed at me

Look at this potato head piece of white trash not being able to bring any sort of evidence to the table once again

Using your back creek PA logic, the baby boomers and 70s generations should have tumors growing all over their bodies based solely on the fact that most of the consumer products in their time contained much higher levels of radiation and toxins

LOL @ the idea of you outliving anyone on this forum dough boy. get on the tread mill before you go into cardiac arrest.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Once again you have proved yourself to be a textbook example of the Dunning-kruger effect.

Go back to ripping off old ladies with dementia for their gold when Social Security can't cover the rent. Fucking gypsy.

PALEHORSE
04-26-2012, 03:17 AM
yea man your argument makes perfect sense because back in the 70s people grew up with blue tooths stuck to their head 24/7

once again gullible yuppies like you are the text book example of the Stockholm syndrome

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 03:28 AM
These people grew up with lead based paint in their homes, toys and dishware

Have you ever taken apart an old tv? Ever hear that saying "dont sit too close to the tv"?

I really dont care to debate this. Some of you will shit your pants when you find out the potential downside to the nano tech/medicine era we are embarking on, if foul play is ever executed on a global scale. Im an optimist and hope the benefits outweigh any consequences.

PALEHORSE
04-26-2012, 03:37 AM
NO SHIT FAGGOT THATS WHY WE DONT USE LEAD ANYMORE BUT WE IMPORT ALL THIS CHINESE SHIT THAT HAS LEAD BECAUSE THEY ARENT REGULATED BUT YEA DONT WANT TO DISCUSS IT WITH BRAINWASHED FAGGOTS LIKE YOU EITHER

nano tech is already been implemented,ON A GLOBAL SCALE, INCREMENTALLY SO NOT TO SCARE GOOD CITIZENS LIKE YOU, TURN A BLIND EYE FAGGOT SO YOU CAN SLEEP BETTER AND PRETEND THAT A PLAN FOR A SCIENTIFIC DICTATORSHIP ISNT REAL

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 03:48 AM
Haha

Im the only one on this board who actually devotes time to study and keep up with the advancements in the nano sector. I sometimes post news worthy stuff to keep you and the other simpletons informed.

Keep regurgitating the info Im nice enough to share. Remember when I had to explain what graphene was?

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 04:00 AM
neg rep will never defeat sideshow bob

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15800000/Robert-Terwilliger-sideshow-bob-15818268-502-600.jpg

Uncle Steezo
04-26-2012, 05:37 AM
care to comment on the nanodust we are being sprayed with, and its connection to morgellons disease?

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 07:17 AM
Sideshow bob , there is no monopoly on the truth .
Its about sharing information and thankyou for doing so but lets fuking be civil here no?

ShaDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:43 AM
no because palehorse is a tool.

rob has to provide balance while palehorse is crying in the nuclear bunker he spent his inheritance on.

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 07:48 AM
rob provides as much balance as pale, rob has trust in corporations, who have shown time and time again, they do not give a fuck about people, they get away with anything they want, they lobby to re write laws, they make secretive laws, that makes them immune,

ShaDynasty
04-26-2012, 07:58 AM
what do you do for a living?

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 08:16 AM
And heres where it starts to get personal, lol

ShaDynasty
04-26-2012, 09:00 AM
not at all. but he has to make money some way to live, so hes involved in it some way.

04-26-2012, 09:15 AM
Sideshow bob , there is no monopoly on the truth .
Its about sharing information and thankyou for doing so but lets fuking be civil here no?

Take that faggot shit to KTL, pussy.

There, white people from all over Europe, far, far removed reality, can make baseless assertions about shit they don't understand, some of it complex, most of it very simple, without fear of those with hair on their nuts hurting their feelings.

You will love it.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 09:45 AM
not at all. but he has to make money some way to live, so hes involved in it some way.

Yeah he is , your right , but this is because he is forced to otherwise he doesnt survive.
But Im sure if there was another option such as a cashless society he and people like me and others would prefer it .

But it will never happen not in our lifetime.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 10:02 AM
Take that faggot shit to KTL, pussy.

There, white people from all over Europe, far, far removed reality, can make baseless assertions about shit they don't understand, some of it complex, most of it very simple, without fear of those with hair on their nuts hurting their feelings.

You will love it.

Thanks for this contribution , why don't you go and join the army and let some of your homoerotic frustrations spill over into slaughtering innocent people instead of acting like a moron on the internet.

04-26-2012, 10:26 AM
Thanks for this contribution , why don't you go and join the army and let some of your homoerotic frustrations spill over into slaughtering innocent people instead of acting like a moron on the internet.

Why would a learned man like yourself stoop to my base level?

Quite honestly, I expected more from somebody who has clearly seen what the world on multiple levels and has it all figured out.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 10:48 AM
If it got you to act like a human being instead of a thug then it acheived its purpose b.

04-26-2012, 10:54 AM
you showed me.

ShaDynasty
04-26-2012, 11:15 AM
HFc0iVlCEPY

put that on my diamond bezel

capitalism>>>

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 12:05 PM
azBJ4KvW7Fs
Right back at ya .

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 12:07 PM
rob provides as much balance as pale, rob has trust in corporations, who have shown time and time again, they do not give a fuck about people, they get away with anything they want, they lobby to re write laws, they make secretive laws, that makes them immune,

Really? Keep putting words in my mouth APU.

Did you forget I made the wikileaks thread here? The media black out of occupy wall st. Thread? And constantly informed you all of SOPA/CISPA before it was even in the public eye.

diggy
04-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Some of you will shit your pants when you find out the potential downside to the nano tech/medicine era we are embarking on, if foul play is ever executed on a global scale. Im an optimist and hope the benefits outweigh any consequences.

Have you noticed that a lot of what we have, came to us through war? Microwave, computer, assembly line manufacturing, atomic energy, the internet etc. The military had these technologies for war before it was used to benefit society. That is the pattern I see. I hope it changes, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Frank Sobotka
04-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Have you noticed that a lot of what we have, came to us through war? Microwave, computer, assembly line manufacturing, atomic energy, the internet etc. The military had these technologies for war before it was used to benefit society. That is the pattern I see. I hope it changes, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Some people work best under pressure, what is more pressuring than war.
Just get people who do their best work under different circumstances into the sciences.

BTW, wasn't the microwave's application discovered because a scientist fucking around with the technology noticed his chocolatebar melted?

diggy
04-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Some people work best under pressure, what is more pressuring than war.
Just get people who do their best work under different circumstances into the sciences.

It is also easier to hate and destroy, then to love and build.

BTW, wasn't the microwave's application discovered because a scientist fucking around with the technology noticed his chocolatebar melted?

I heard that as well. But the melting was a side effect; I think the application was to be used in war.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 12:53 PM
What are you thoughts on wikileaks bob?

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 01:21 PM
care to comment on the nanodust we are being sprayed with, and its connection to morgellons disease?

They need to let me fly that plane over PA and below the mason dixon line.

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 01:29 PM
Really? Keep putting words in my mouth APU.

Did you forget I made the wikileaks thread here? The media black out of occupy wall st. Thread? And constantly informed you all of SOPA/CISPA before it was even in the public eye.

well, you have too much faith in the people who run these corporations to do good, well thats the image you put across to me, you know the evil they do, but you still they will do whats best for the people,

im sorry, but you kept me informed? before it was in the public eye.. lullz indeed,. i remember posting the image of how to stay safe online and you retorted with a silly gif, .. lol at the occupy thread, wasnt you ridiculing the thread saying its all over the media, when everyones saying its censored..
im sure you caught the various occupy videos i posted in their.

thankyou for keeping me and everyone else on wu corp informed, if it wasnt for your input, we'd all be lost.

on a personal note, did you attend any occupy camps? have you spoken to any occupiers in the real world?

im sure you was aware of FMJ's very good post on a few technologies that we use with their origins,..

to me your line is - trust in the governmental military industry complex, revel in the wonders of the 1st world, no matter the cost of human life or the damage we cause the planet, after all, surivival of teh fittest?

thats what evolutionists and creationists have in common, the world is here for us to do as we please to it, its only their for our needs.

god in all religions says, all the fruits of the earth are ours to do as we please, and evolutionists believe due to us evolving as the dominant species on the plent, we can abuse the fuck out of it, the psyche has fucked up so much that, people dont care when it humans do it to other humans on a daily basis..

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 01:30 PM
anyone catch the world tomorrow by Assange on RT?

ShaDynasty
04-26-2012, 02:09 PM
Yeah he is , your right , but this is because he is forced to otherwise he doesnt survive.
But Im sure if there was another option such as a cashless society he and people like me and others would prefer it .

But it will never happen not in our lifetime.

it wouldn't work. my point is that capitalism is basically responsible for why we have it so good in the decadent west.

its not perfect, but we'd all be wallowing in shit without it.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 02:16 PM
well, you have too much faith in the people who run these corporations to do good, well thats the image you put across to me, you know the evil they do, but you still they will do whats best for the people,

I should make my sig the Monsanto logo just to watch you and palehorse freak out

im sorry, but you kept me informed? before it was in the public eye.. lullz indeed,. i remember posting the image of how to stay safe online and you retorted with a silly gif, .. lol at the occupy thread, wasnt you ridiculing the thread saying its all over the media, when everyones saying its censored..
im sure you caught the various occupy videos i posted in their.

Stay safe online? Thats an illusion. Ive known about Tor, encryption services, etc, for years. It's still a false sense of security. Read about how much the NSA has invested in cryptology and their plans for that project n Utah

thankyou for keeping me and everyone else on wu corp informed, if it wasnt for your input, we'd all be lost.

on a personal note, did you attend any occupy camps? have you spoken to any occupiers in the real world?
^
i'll pass on contracting scabies

im sure you was aware of FMJ's very good post on a few technologies that we use with their origins,..

to me your line is - trust in the governmental military industry complex, revel in the wonders of the 1st world, no matter the cost of human life or the damage we cause the planet, after all, surivival of teh fittest?

thats what evolutionists and creationists have in common, the world is here for us to do as we please to it, its only their for our needs.
^That's your own opinion

god in all religions says, all the fruits of the earth are ours to do as we please, and evolutionists believe due to us evolving as the dominant species on the plent, we can abuse the fuck out of it, the psyche has fucked up so much that, people dont care when it humans do it to other humans on a daily basis..
^posing as if I lack empathy (on this board) has been a hilarious way to troll you and others. Do you want a hug from me an Dan?

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 02:26 PM
it wouldn't work. my point is that capitalism is basically responsible for why we have it so good in the decadent west.

its not perfect, but we'd all be wallowing in shit without it.

we do not have capitalism, if we did the governments of the world wouldnt be bailing out private corporations or sectors,

we have a form of capitalism that has NO CAPITAL, no equity, no freemarket(s)
we have cartel-ism, oligarch-ism

whats it called in the media.. yeah thats it crony capitalism

unless your saying, capitalism involves, lobbying for laws to be passed, so others cant compete in your field, that you lobby for laws to be passed that make you and your corporation immune from prosecution, no matter how much fraud or damage you do,

this would lead perfectly onto our illusion of democracy.. but ill refrain..

if capitalism wanted to remain genuine then money would be backed by somthing valuable, and we wouldnt have this fiat based system, designed to push everyone into poverty,

we are seeing the biggest consolidation of wealth and genuine capital/equity since teh depression of the 20's.....

but hey dont worry! we are in a free market, these industries are self regulated.. you has nothing worry about..

trust in your government.

ShaDynasty
04-26-2012, 02:32 PM
why don't you become a politician and change shit?

protests and hacking are just giving the government more reasons to fuck you over.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 02:33 PM
Ohh look, another thread i made back in the day about wealth disparity & consolidation.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105568

I dont even know if soul posted here when i made that

04-26-2012, 02:37 PM
ahh, i remember when i used to try and have serious conversations with retarded wu scholars...You have more patience than I do, Rob.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 02:39 PM
If you want to change the worlld you shouldnt be a politician , politicians are there to maintain the status quo and ensure that only change of benefit to them is implemented.

There are a few good politicians out there but they will never become primeministers or presidents
Ron Paul may be your best bet but he would be up against it for real .

But yeah you are right again Troy protests and hacking could possibly make situation worse but remember that its easy for the authorities to infiltrate movements and I wouldnt be surprised if they are behind wikileaks anonymous occupy and a lot more.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 02:41 PM
why don't you become a politician and change shit?

protests and hacking are just giving the government more reasons to fuck you over.

I remember Pac once said this in a song before he became a CGI Elohim

Niggaz know what we gotta do, just gotta put our mind to it and do it
It's all about the papers, money rule the world
Bitches make the world go round
Real niggaz do they wanna do, bitch niggaz do what they can't

ShaDynasty
04-26-2012, 03:01 PM
haha

doomsday is right, theres no hope! I seriously think the future is gonna be like the plot of an over complicated manga series.

this is the quote rob

"Dreamin of riches, in a position of makin a difference
Politicians and hypocrites, they don't wanna listen"

or maybe this one:

eRc41tfTe9Q&start=159s

04-26-2012, 03:06 PM
can somebody explain to me why occupy annonymous internet fags can hate corporations but still love Ron Paul dick so much?

If he had his way, corporations would be way richer, and you useless fags would be dead.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 03:15 PM
If he had his way, corporations would be way richer, and you useless fags would be dead.

And how do you figure that out Socrates? pray do tell!

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 03:17 PM
If you want to change the worlld you shouldnt be a politician , politicians are there to maintain the status quo and ensure that only change of benefit to them is implemented.

There are a few good politicians out there but they will never become primeministers or presidents
Ron Paul may be your best bet but he would be up against it for real .

But yeah you are right again Troy protests and hacking could possibly make situation worse but remember that its easy for the authorities to infiltrate movements and I wouldnt be surprised if they are behind wikileaks anonymous occupy and a lot more.

being a politician wont change anything, as your allegiance is to something other than the party and the people you claim to represent, their allegiances are with neo con groups, or groups such as tavistock, CFR, thule society, etc who have an agenda for world governence that has been well dicumeted even in the mainstream press, you will only be elected if your goals align with those who control the world.,

this is all really basic tho. shit that should be taught in schools. not when your in ur 30;s but instead they teach in schools history that has been commissioned by the rockerfellers (they paid 145 million back in the 50's for the official printing/version of ww2 history, which is now taught all over the world, even tho it has many fallacy's..

its our western education system that has trapped us

one of my fave Gandhi quotes 'western education, in PRINCIPLE its a fantastic idea'

the main problem is, the masses are not aware of the lies and the dishonesty that control politics and this world agenda of exploiting one another and the planet for as much worthless paper as possible,

lol troy

im the same, i dont have the patience, i repeat shit so much, and people dont check out the facts, and keep coming with their tinted views..

your need to view all the information so you can make an informed choice and have a valid informed opinion..

if people want to ignore the appalling lies of the govts, and how they bend over for corporations who damage our one and only p,lanet..

then thats fine.. but you cant say shit like, i dont have the patience,

it just shows that you dont know whats being conveyed well not the whole picture..

protesting is good, if more people was aware of how they are being raped and pillaged, (along with their kids futures) then more people would protest, then,

lol at protests being pointless..

anyone remembver the civil rights protests? how about blacks being able to sit on a bud?

no doubt protesting is pointless when you cant see the problem, let alone acknowledge the problem

bob, again the way you made that post/thread its like your admiring the rich and elite being evil and corrupt,,

you be getting sonned.

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 03:20 PM
can somebody explain to me why occupy annonymous internet fags can hate corporations but still love Ron Paul dick so much?

shows how much you know about occupy or anonymous

both are A political.

dickheads who claim to be anon/occupy and love ron paul are more lost than those who vote.

you should really research what occupy and anonymous stand for, before you start.. believing in those that have no clue and jump on band wagons

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 03:22 PM
i hate ron paul with a passion. hes like the side attraction that 'truthers' get behind.

even those in countries where ron paul has no power..

all last summer i was bugged with my friends saying ron paul this that..

shut the fuck up muppets, your still giving your power a way to some 1 who belongs to a secret society and whose allegiance is to the council of foreign relations.. not to america..

please check cfr.org :)

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 03:25 PM
bob, again the way you made that post/thread its like your admiring the rich and elite being evil and corrupt,,

you be getting sonned.

You be getting emo Apu

04-26-2012, 03:28 PM

And how do you figure that out Socrates? pray do tell!

Well, I'm not going to break my own rules and attempt a serious discussion with a wu-corper, particularly one that just "pray do tell!" to me, but perhaps I can keep this brief.

Ron Paul believes in even more lax controls and lower taxes on corporations. He believes that the rich have the right to be as rich as they want, and that poor people can suck a fat dick.

He doesn't believe in government assistance or social welfare programs. He straight up said that poor people would die if he was president at a fucking debate(and people cheered.)

I think he actually said that poor people would get by because of the benevolence of the wealthy.

Now, answer mine. Why do you fags like Ron Paul? Do you actually know anything about him besides the fact that weed would be legal and he doesn't want to bomb sandfolks and Africans?(Which I respect)

But his laissez faire attitude also means that the richest and most powerful country in the world would no longer provide aid to other even shittier countries.

He is all about a cold, uncaring, survival of the fittest society. He wants more capitalism and less socialism.

I should negative rep myself for even talking to you without calling you a fag.

04-26-2012, 03:29 PM
i hate ron paul with a passion. hes like the side attraction that 'truthers' get behind.

even those in countries where ron paul has no power..

all last summer i was bugged with my friends saying ron paul this that..

shut the fuck up muppets, your still giving your power a way to some 1 who belongs to a secret society and whose allegiance is to the council of foreign relations.. not to america..

please check cfr.org :)

You were gagging on Ron Paul dick while wearing a Guy Fawkes mask a month ago, before i broke it down for you faggot.

04-26-2012, 03:37 PM
being a politician wont change anything, as your allegiance is to something other than the party and the people you claim to represent, their allegiances are with neo con groups, or groups such as tavistock, CFR, thule society, etc who have an agenda for world governence that has been well dicumeted even in the mainstream press, you will only be elected if your goals align with those who control the world.,

this is all really basic tho. shit that should be taught in schools. not when your in ur 30;s but instead they teach in schools history that has been commissioned by the rockerfellers (they paid 145 million back in the 50's for the official printing/version of ww2 history, which is now taught all over the world, even tho it has many fallacy's..

its our western education system that has trapped us

one of my fave Gandhi quotes 'western education, in PRINCIPLE its a fantastic idea'

the main problem is, the masses are not aware of the lies and the dishonesty that control politics and this world agenda of exploiting one another and the planet for as much worthless paper as possible,

lol troy

im the same, i dont have the patience, i repeat shit so much, and people dont check out the facts, and keep coming with their tinted views..

your need to view all the information so you can make an informed choice and have a valid informed opinion..

if people want to ignore the appalling lies of the govts, and how they bend over for corporations who damage our one and only p,lanet..

then thats fine.. but you cant say shit like, i dont have the patience,

it just shows that you dont know whats being conveyed well not the whole picture..

protesting is good, if more people was aware of how they are being raped and pillaged, (along with their kids futures) then more people would protest, then,

lol at protests being pointless..

anyone remembver the civil rights protests? how about blacks being able to sit on a bud?

no doubt protesting is pointless when you cant see the problem, let alone acknowledge the problem

you be getting sonned.

This was so entirely ridiculous that I almost had to have the same conversation we used to always have about how your blatant retardation does more harm than good to several worthwhile issues by making it appear that everyone who wants change is an out-of-touch internet weirdo.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 03:37 PM
I didnt say i liked ron paul i said he may be your best bet but judging from your and soul controllers heated response I was wrong .

But then i doubt you or he would know about some of our politicians for example.

And i dont particularly agree that you "would no longer provide aid to other even shittier countries."

The only aid i see you give is to your rulers Israel and aid in the form of depleted uranium on non miltary targets and the "aid " that has manifested in psy ops to overthrow castro gueverra chavez etc etc .

Basically USA and Uk only get involved in countries disputes where THEY can profit from the resources they Plunder

04-26-2012, 03:41 PM
I didnt say i liked ron paul i said he may be your best bet but judging from your and soul controllers heated response I was wrong .

But then i doubt you or he would know about some of our politicians for example.

And i dont particularly agree that you "would no longer provide aid to other even shittier countries."

The only aid i see you give is to your rulers Israel and aid in the form of depleted uranium on non miltary targets and the "aid " that has manifested in psy ops to overthrow castro gueverra chavez etc etc .

Basically USA and Uk only get involved in countries disputes where THEY can profit from the resources they Plunder

You are correct that I don't know or care about any of your European politicians.

However, your summary of US AID and intervention is laughable on a soul controller level.

Castro, Guevera, and Chavesz are all terrible dictators and worthless faggots that make our shitty corrupt US government look awesome by comparison.

LOL at your Israeli masters. We all know jews are evil, but im not going to seriously address that claim.

How can people be so condescending, and yet so stupid at the same time?

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Its not my summary fuckface its mainstream knowledge and you would realise if you werent so brainwashed into thinking america is the land of freedom.

A REAL patriot knows his countries faults as well as strengths.
Did i mention Jews , no so dont start throwing racist assumptions if anyone has those tendancies it would be you .

Come on tell me what you have done for the world recently and dont get all riled up because you think i hate america , i dont hate america i hate americas foreign policy .
chavez quote that , enjoy.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 03:48 PM
during castros pomp cuba had a higher literacy rate than AMERICA .
The leaders i mentioned actually have the BALLS to fight for their country unlike PUSSY bush clinton obama blair etc .

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 03:52 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1hzuvL5eC1rootl2o1_500.gif

PALEHORSE
04-26-2012, 04:07 PM
ron paul is the fucking man

he is an example for all americans

I would be interested in seeing any real proof that he is disingenuous

theres none

dude is fucking doctor do good

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 04:09 PM
You were gagging on Ron Paul dick while wearing a Guy Fawkes mask a month ago, before i broke it down for you faggot.

before you broke what down???

read the original thread,
dont confuse the words i write for the words you want to imagine.

go check my fb wall..
i been dissing ron paul for years..

why you read what i wrote in the original piece?

i said somthing like, ron paul is the only decent one, but even that is a fallacy.. but you chose to remember the part that u wish to believe and ignore the truth,., then you speak about having serious convo's on here when you dont even recall..lolol

Castro, Guevera, and Chavesz are all terrible dictators and worthless faggots that make our shitty corrupt US government look awesome by comparison.

lol you fell for the propaganda after latin and south america refused to do business with american corporations.. lol at united fruits hiring mercs and the fed govt/millitary, for fruit groves!!

but i guess thats gone way over rodneys head.. same as my long ass post..

as i said originally.. education is the problem.

teh evil deads perpatrated in the past are made to look like epic stories of victory against savages ( their savages cos they want to keep their resources nationalized )

the lies and ignorence of the press/history books has no bounds

btw mr doomsday im in the westmidlands..

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 04:12 PM
lol i had no clue you were english mate, .
anyway it would be good if we could just build like we were before this fellow came in calling us faggots

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 04:15 PM
wrong thread but who cares

shit like this.. your versions of reality seem to ignore

6NtwrkCkQKY

watch your news sources ignore this.
watch them say its the free syrian army..

they will never tell you that they have (us/uk) have flooded syria with illegal arms, and given them to their own funded and trained al ciada recreuits..

if you watch impartial researechers on syria, you will see the truth..

over the years ive learnt anywhere al ciada fight, its aproxy war on behalf of the usa/uk/nato.. be it libya,syria/yugoslavia/horn of africa

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/549204_348834128499639_200068713376182_895592_1223 083356_n.jpg

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 04:20 PM
^posing as if I lack empathy (on this board) has been a hilarious way to troll you and others. Do you want a hug from me an Dan?

i might contract scabies..

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 04:25 PM
I might contract dick lint lice rather kwik-E

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0g2jz786x1qaqbkpo1_1280.jpg

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 04:40 PM
yea... sure members of your fam already haz suffered from that in the past,

they haz teh cure.

04-26-2012, 04:48 PM
before you broke what down???

read the original thread,
dont confuse the words i write for the words you want to imagine.

go check my fb wall..
i been dissing ron paul for years..

why you read what i wrote in the original piece?

i said somthing like, ron paul is the only decent one, but even that is a fallacy.. but you chose to remember the part that u wish to believe and ignore the truth,., then you speak about having serious convo's on here when you dont even recall..lolol

lol you fell for the propaganda after latin and south america refused to do business with american corporations.. lol at united fruits hiring mercs and the fed govt/millitary, for fruit groves!!

but i guess thats gone way over rodneys head.. same as my long ass post..

as i said originally.. education is the problem.

teh evil deads perpatrated in the past are made to look like epic stories of victory against savages ( their savages cos they want to keep their resources nationalized )

the lies and ignorence of the press/history books has no bounds

btw mr doomsday im in the westmidlands..

lol.

my grandpops knew castro very well and had several meetings with him. That is why I exist and live in the US today.

i also know and have had conversations with CEOs and executives from various fortune 500 companies. I know (admittedly lower-level) politicians as well.

And I'm no insider with all the answers.

But you literally have no grasp whatsoever on reality. EVERYTHING you "know" you learned from the internet and conversing with people who have the same issues you do.

I promise this will be the last semi-serious post in this thread.

In fact, have admin move this to KTL. Sunny will protect you guys.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Let me guess -

You are probably spearheading the anti-vaccine movement? You and Jenny Mccarthy.

04-26-2012, 04:51 PM
lol i had no clue you were english mate, .
anyway it would be good if we could just build like we were before this fellow came in calling us faggots

how can you blame me for calling you guys faggots when you just had a dude-on-dude Brtish internet build with plans to meet up in Westerfordshiringtonhelm. don't act like you didn't PM each other the digits, mate.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Thread has reached maximum yam capacity.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CoxmDS7eubA/TqMriIX53JI/AAAAAAAABkk/afDCctTYO58/s1600/yams.jpg

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 04:57 PM
Go ahead and take the vaccine people if thats your choice.
Just dont let some cunt pressurise you into taking it, research the effects and ingredients first.

I personally dont take vaccines and havent for ohh 15 years ?
I guarantee i am healthier than most of you motherfuckers.
But like i said, your choice.

But remember iin the future there may not be a choice ,

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Flouride toothpaste for Brits should be fucking mandatory

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 04:59 PM
how can you blame me for calling you guys faggots when you just had a dude-on-dude Brtish internet build with plans to meet up in Westerfordshiringtonhelm. don't act like you didn't PM each other the digits, mate.

Can you read ? If you can youll see i didnt even know he was british so what the fuck you talking about?

ShaDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:00 PM
soul controller needs to relax. seriously think about what your anger and concern for the future of humanity is doing to your stress levels and shit.

you cannot change the way the world works! stop caring and use your knowledge of corporate greed to bang a hippy chick instead of trying to convince people to give a fuck about illuminati. which is exactly what you're talking about. i don't care if you call it something else.

like i said earlier the future of humanity is a sci fi movie where people have bionic legs and the internet sucks unless you're a master hacker.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Flouride toothpaste for Brits should be fucking mandatory

Um its in the water and its in toothpaste what the fuck are you talking about?
do you have a passport?
Have you ever been to another country ?
have you ever been anywhere other than the town your in?
do you realise that there are other countries besides the usa?

04-26-2012, 05:04 PM
Can you read ? If you can youll see i didnt even know he was british so what the fuck you talking about?

why dont you get your boyfriend soul controller to defend your honor?

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 05:04 PM
I can tell your intelligent but your attitude is strange , what do you have against a whole country ?

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 05:05 PM
why dont you get your boyfriend soul controller to defend your honor?

Honour you fuking twat!
Stop raping the language we gave you , you fat fuck.

ShaDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:08 PM
jesus this is embarrassing now.

04-26-2012, 05:08 PM
Honour you fuking twat!
Stop raping the language we gave you , you fat fuck.

you spell "honor" like I imagine somebody would spell "honor" if they had a lint-covered Hindu-British penis in his butt.

LORD NOSE
04-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Would it be more credible if I. Got my info. From a 7900 year old stone tablet?

When you call text support, do you ask them to send you a manual written with a feathered pen?

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 05:10 PM
do you realise that there are other countries besides the usa?

Nope Im too lazy and too dumb of an American to realize there are other continents and cultures that exist.

I havent been the same since my chakra was deep fried and wrapped with bacon.

I guess I wasnt prepared for the psuedo-intellectual assault brought forth in this thread. Mannn was I caught off guard.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 05:11 PM
so explain the fluoride comment bro

04-26-2012, 05:11 PM
goddamn, he is saying the english people have fucked up grills

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 05:12 PM
you spell "honor" like I imagine somebody would spell "honor" if they had a lint-covered Hindu-British penis in his butt.

Your obsessed with homo erotic images son , you need to get off the pc , im sure theres a guy out there for you yo .

Even racist bastards like you deserve love.

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 05:14 PM
soul controller needs to relax. seriously think about what your anger and concern for the future of humanity is doing to your stress levels and shit.

you cannot change the way the world works! stop caring and use your knowledge of corporate greed to bang a hippy chick instead of trying to convince people to give a fuck about illuminati. which is exactly what you're talking about. i don't care if you call it something else.

like i said earlier the future of humanity is a sci fi movie where people have bionic legs and the internet sucks unless you're a master hacker.

The thing is head boy,

i am relaxed. life is jokes. the illusion being potrayed it jokes..
people who know me, know i always laugh and joke, more than anyone they know, they know i never be serious,,, unless they speak on issues that are serious, then i be serious.. but my seriousness will cause laughter fits..

how can i take life seriously? i see it as a simulation. decoded by our senses.. whats their not love about an illusion?

i odnt have any anger,, i do have concern,, as you guise can tell :p

lol i dont stress tho.. im very much in control of my surroundings/reality and life.. i have more than enough potent haze to last me.. and if anyone wants to come and smoke some insomnia haze.. your welcomes..

i dont want to change the way the world works, the time will come in itself, when consciousness has tipped the balance for us to see en masse what the change is, im not really into hippy chicks.. into short petite things with funky/wavey hair.. lol (hence my disgust of Dobs droopy tittied image)

fuck the illuminati.. they are not illuminated..

im keeping it simple. im on about thinktanks. ngo's governmental bodies who set agendas and what not.. they do it in the public eye..
even tho the meetings may be secret.. lol

we see a different future for humanity.. you see some sci fi shit..

i see harmony and peace once the psychopathic elite haz been taken care of, there are more than enough resources for this planet to survive..
and for humanity to do, what it does best.

CREATE.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 05:16 PM
goddamn, he is saying the english people have fucked up grills

Maybe it because we dont have that hollywood smile mentality you guys have i dunno, but lets be honest your are the kings of commercialism.

But on the other hand you have to pay for your health care right.

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 05:18 PM
I can tell your intelligent but your attitude is strange , what do you have against a whole country ?

should have seen this site ten years ago

while the wu family was loving the scene in europe (calling it 'hiphop like it used to be'

americans was hating on europeans who like hiphop, and on eu hiphop acts(mostly with just cause)

but to hate on a country or set of people, when you most likely have never interacted with someone from that place in the real world. is one of the main problems of america

04-26-2012, 05:18 PM
you know what? I think this has been a really good build.

food for thought
04-26-2012, 05:19 PM
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/l2/5r/96/ertpopcorn.gif

ShaDynasty
04-26-2012, 05:21 PM
classic thread lmao

http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o465/MattLeader/Jay-Z-TheDynasty-pic-01.jpg

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 05:25 PM
should have seen this site ten years ago

while the wu family was loving the scene in europe (calling it 'hiphop like it used to be'

americans was hating on europeans who like hiphop, and on eu hiphop acts(mostly with just cause)

but to hate on a country or set of people, when you most likely have never interacted with someone from that place in the real world. is one of the main problems of america

The good americans and there are many of them make up for the others,
but i agree with you , theyre still repeating the same cliches they used a decade ago .

Its all good though real people understand its about who you are not where you come from.

America maybe on purpose behind the scene has become very divided , west vs east , south vs north left vs right , but if they were on the same page they could topple the nwo with ease

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 05:25 PM
you know what? I think this has been a really good build.

If only wucorp had something like Bayeside High's MAX

we could build with these gentlemen over burgers and Raw milkshakes

Soul and Dooms would have to share a straw though.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 05:31 PM
bob you need to smoke a fkin j man you just cant leave it alone can you ?
Are you that immature that you call someone gay just because they agree with someone , is this what your telling me ?

You need to break free of your divide and conquer brainwashing for real

04-26-2012, 05:33 PM
for real.

food for thought
04-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Are you that immature that you call someone gay just because they agree with someone , is this what your telling me ?

http://i39.tinypic.com/2hia0y1.jpg

LMAO @ ^ this is what popped up for a google image search of SOAWF

food for thought
04-26-2012, 05:38 PM
ahahahahaha theres a bunch of wu corp image hits for SOAWF

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 05:45 PM
hcKKn_ndaM4

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 05:51 PM

I find it funny how terrified wtc posters are of gay men

Are you implying I should smoke a "j" to cloud my crytal clear judgement of who is obviously discreet when it comes to their alt lifestyles on this board?

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 05:56 PM
No you should smoke a "j" to chill and build instead of destroying.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 05:57 PM
So i repeat what are your opinions on wikileaks ,

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 06:03 PM
HXxMiw8GGps

Skampoe knows whats up .

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 06:09 PM
I swear that if I ever buy you and soul a raw milk shake, and you guys waste it "just for the lulz"

Im gonna roll up a Forbes magazine and give you two stern beatings. You better pray that I dont find a Pier1 or LL bean catalog.

Mr. R&B
04-26-2012, 07:29 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2hia0y1.jpg

LMAO @ ^ this is what popped up for a google image search of SOAWF

GWAAAAHAHAHA Hello Kitty furniture sets are the new swag.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the pastel jeggins generation did start pussifing their beddy-bye rooms up like that.

Frank Sobotka
04-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Do any of you have an apocalypse plan that's not purely theoretical?

netscape check two
04-26-2012, 08:59 PM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/rthtXQJWNn59NudpHatZag--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTU5OQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/thesideshow/ArbjP_BCIAAkJYw.jpg

food for thought
04-26-2012, 09:14 PM
lmao

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 09:15 PM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/rthtXQJWNn59NudpHatZag--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTU5OQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/thesideshow/ArbjP_BCIAAkJYw.jpg

big news in Boulder today lol

food for thought
04-26-2012, 09:18 PM
ahahahahaahahahah is that what its from?

I always catch a random news story in the evening and remember check two randomly posting a picture of the incident on here earlier in the day lol

I knew this was one of those LOL

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 09:21 PM
That was on CU Boulder property I believe

That'd be funny to watch in person

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Doesn't bear thinking about.

sorry .

Uncle Steezo
04-26-2012, 09:30 PM
LOL Bob's informative thread philanthropy is unsurpassed. He's like the geeky warren buffet of hip hop discussion boards.

EAGLE EYE
04-26-2012, 09:32 PM
bahahahaha

Robert
04-26-2012, 09:49 PM
that's what evolutionists and creationists have in common, the world is here for us to do as we please to it, its only their for our needs.

god in all religions says, all the fruits of the earth are ours to do as we please, and evolutionists believe due to us evolving as the dominant species on the planet, we can abuse the fuck out of it, the psyche has fucked up so much that, people don't care when it humans do it to other humans on a daily basis..

I actually feel insulted that you just wrote that.

Um, I don't think any evolutionists think this at all. In fact, an understanding of evolution and ecology leads to the opposite conclusion.

But there you go, confusing a scientific concept with social Darwinism.

Robert
04-26-2012, 09:55 PM
during castros pomp cuba had a higher literacy rate than AMERICA.

Oh really? Just measure the fucking literacy rate?

Fucking YAMS!

Soul Controller
04-26-2012, 10:10 PM
I actually feel insulted that you just wrote that.

Um, I don't think any evolutionists think this at all. In fact, an understanding of evolution and ecology leads to the opposite conclusion.

But there you go, confusing a scientific concept with social Darwinism.

i know i didnt explain it as deep as i could have, id already wrote enough
how would you explain trans-humanism? as evolution? what you saying robert?

teh answer to the thread title is ->

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/543657_215053851937154_100002976237114_381755_6397 17158_n.jpg

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 10:33 PM

Fucking YAMS!

Uh .. ok ..

Mr. R&B
04-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Just when things start to pick up on teh corp, a couple of super cereal E-crusaders come along to kill the buzz.

Nice work.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 10:41 PM
Fuckwand ladygarden

Mr. R&B
04-26-2012, 10:44 PM
You're gay.

Robert
04-26-2012, 10:45 PM
You can't really read a thread like this without feeling like Yam juice is coming out of your pores.

Doomsday/2078
04-26-2012, 10:49 PM
You're gay.

MA8rhf2KVzs

THE MASON
04-26-2012, 11:18 PM
http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/BronzeFeet/blaowblaowblaow.gif

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/BronzeFeet/koalaszwz.jpg

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/BronzeFeet/blaowblaowblaow.gif

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/BronzeFeet/tumblrm0c7.jpg

food for thought
04-26-2012, 11:21 PM
lol I still love that gif haha^^

Uncle Steezo
04-27-2012, 01:37 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/linpunch.gif

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/weekly-wrapper-april-week03-002-JPG_181944.jpg

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/linpunch.gif
http://goodtoknow.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/111%7C0000078d7%7C10bc_orh100000w614_rexfeatures-1375987a.jpg

Doomsday/2078
04-27-2012, 08:25 AM

Fucking YAMS!

Yon negative rep me cos i dont understand what pathetic shit comes out yo backward mouth, stay off my profile you fucking sheeple bastard.

Soul Controller
04-27-2012, 09:21 AM
vXXCgxJoSGw

does one class max keiser as a yam??

Frank Sobotka
04-27-2012, 10:25 AM
Anyone have an apocalypse plan that isn't theoretical?

Robert
04-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Yon negative rep me cos i dont understand what pathetic shit comes out yo backward mouth, stay off my profile you fucking sheeple bastard.

Bahahaha! That's pretty much exactly the reaction I was looking for.

You're my new neg rep friend.

Doomsday/2078
04-27-2012, 01:20 PM
you need to get a life son , who the fuck are you anyway?

04-27-2012, 01:56 PM
who the fuck are you anyway?

What a seemingly simple and yet exceedingly complex query.

Who the fuck is Dr. Julius Hibbert?

Who the fuck are you?

Who the fuck am I?

What defines who the fuck we are?

This build just got even buildier than when we first started building, namean?

Good stuff, bro.

Doomsday/2078
04-27-2012, 02:01 PM
Zt7r_XFMT_M

04-27-2012, 02:04 PM
fH2PCByRU74

Doomsday/2078
04-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Are you an illuminati bloodline annukai?

ShaDynasty
04-27-2012, 02:07 PM
http://www.stupidgifs.com/images/full/571.gif

#notcaring

Doomsday/2078
04-27-2012, 02:13 PM
2jlNyxzG2rM

04-27-2012, 02:16 PM
_bhrVXStJIM

EAGLE EYE
04-27-2012, 02:17 PM
This build just got even buildier than when we first started building, namean?

Haha

IrOnMaN
04-27-2012, 02:43 PM
I'm starting to notice that people are becoming mentally weak by the year and that America is currently experiencing a brain drain. We're importing intelligent people from China, Japan, Russia, India, etc. Should we really blame the educational system for this?

netscape check two
04-27-2012, 02:49 PM
Russians are a bunch of meat heads.

food for thought
04-27-2012, 03:06 PM
What a seemingly simple and yet exceedingly complex query.

ahahahahah

Robert
04-27-2012, 11:03 PM
GbBzfRTe5QM

"Only risk your life for your family . Do not risk your life for bankers and government who dont care if you die or live. Your life is worth more than that"

Slow down God! If you're not careful you'll be the buildingest YAM on here in no time!

Robert
04-27-2012, 11:11 PM
dCJSkdhj4Jo

"NWO IS COMING THE IMPERIAL WORLD ORDER DEPOPULATION AND EUGENICS RISE UP AND TAKE OUR POWER BACK!"

"you killin off tha new wolrd order wit tracks like these bro sick!"

Word bond God. Word bond......

http://i.imgur.com/Ri9mK.gif

PALEHORSE
04-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Im preparing for combat with the reptiods while yall analog niggas be dududududududududududududu

RUSHING PLATYPUS
04-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Im preparing for combat with the reptiods while yall analog niggas be dududududududududududududu

http://i.qkme.me/36hj55.jpg

Soul Controller
04-28-2012, 02:13 PM
*breaks into song

always look on teh bright side of life

re_f8Jdzso4

happy lulz

Doomsday/2078
04-28-2012, 02:32 PM
thanks for promoting my work id promote yours but you have nothing as all you do is talk on the internet like bitches lol enjoy .

O73M49-q8ZU

Its weird though that im in your mind so much considering i never spare you sad fuckers one second of thought.

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2012, 03:24 PM
dCJSkdhj4Jo

"NWO IS COMING THE IMPERIAL WORLD ORDER DEPOPULATION AND EUGENICS RISE UP AND TAKE OUR POWER BACK!"

THANKYOU ROBERT, FOR FINDING THIS AND FILLING THAT VOID IN MY LIFE. IT'S BEEN So LONG SINCE I'VE HEARD HIGHLY REVERED, HIGHLY POLISHED CONSPIRACY-ORIENTED EUROWIGGA NERD-RAP.

GOD BLESS MULTICULTURALISM

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/4517/weirdpics396lq0.jpg
Hotepitty

Soul Controller
04-28-2012, 03:41 PM
^^ you are a fool

your aware of eugenics programmes that have been implemented by the u.s govt, the nazis used to do lots of eugenics shit, they all got a free pass to continue that research in state of the art laboratories. (opetiona paper clip.. im sure your aware of cokes/ibms' levers et all help in poisoning teh jews)

if you look at un progects like agenda 21, and global 2000 campaigns, it is clearly outlined, what they want to do with teh world population, and what they think of the world population..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

shits not a conspiracy, they openly flaunt what they think of the cattle, how they want to train them and make them subservient..

the proof is all around..

many of which is found in articles you post.

your trolling is lame, when you contradict yourself.. why the need for attention?

in the immortal words of gandhi (not apu)

your are not defined by your thoughts, or actions, but by your in-actions.

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2012, 03:46 PM
^^ you are a fool

your aware of eugenics programmes that have been implemented by the u.s govt

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2gk540IS61qm6sfao1_500.gif

Doomsday/2078
04-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Sideshow bob is a pussy who claims to have a "career that keeps him busy " yet is on this forum 24 7 , what a fuking racist lying cunt but hey im sure you know that right roberto.

You know also that gza and co dont come to this site bacause of fags like you and your pathetic associates that like to post pictures of guys cocks, right?

where cilvaringz from rob ? europe so if you hate europe so much how about you go fuck yourself and find a forum that is more suited to your narrow minded and racist thought process.

I doubt very much that cilva would miss your contribution roberto.

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Sideshow bob is a pussy who claims to have a "career that keeps him busy " yet is on this forum 24 7 , what a fuking racist lying cunt but hey im sure you know that right roberto.

You know also that gza and co dont come to this site bacause of fags like you and your pathetic associates that like to post pictures of guys cocks, right?

where cilvaringz from rob ? europe so if you hate europe so much how about you go fuck yourself and find a forum that is more suited to your narrow minded and racist thought process.

I doubt very much that cilva would miss your contribution roberto.

ahh ha ha ha ha ha ha

troll runs deep with this one

also im not sure how it goes down in the EU, but the normal business week is mon-fri , here in the US

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2012, 03:59 PM
ALSO LIKE HOW DOOMS WONT ACKNOWLEDGE GZA COMPLETELY SHIT ON EUROPE with his remarks in that interview.

ALSO SHIT ON PPL LIKE DOOMS WHO TAKE THE WU LOGO AND PROMOTE THEIR MUSIC WITH IT.

RIP

Doomsday/2078
04-28-2012, 04:03 PM
You have no answers , you are not man enough to speak on it , all you do is hide behind gifs photos memes , .
and you have the audacity to refer to me as troll when everyone can see you are the biggest troll here , lol

keep bringing the jokes man , im killing some time and the laughs are greatly appreciated.

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2012, 04:04 PM
LOL you idiot I-AM-TROLL

ShaDynasty
04-28-2012, 04:05 PM
doomsday how old are you?

Doomsday/2078
04-28-2012, 04:05 PM
without europe there is no forum dickhead, who is the owner of this site , a yank?
no its a guy from tilburg in netherlands.
gzas entitled to his opinion i dont see any wu generals running this site do you?

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2012, 04:08 PM
without europe there is no forum dickhead, who is the owner of this site , a yank?
no its a guy from tilburg in netherlands.
gzas entitled to his opinion i dont see any wu generals running this site do you?

I have nothing against Cilva. I'm sure if GZA was running this place he'd have an alcoholic blackout and forget to pay the hosting bill.

Robert
04-28-2012, 04:09 PM
thanks for promoting my work id promote yours but you have nothing as all you do is talk on the internet like bitches lol enjoy.

Its weird though that im in your mind so much considering i never spare you sad fuckers one second of thought.

^^The buildingest builder on wucorp.

Doomsday/2078
04-28-2012, 04:12 PM
I have nothing against Cilva. I'm sure if GZA was running this place he'd have an alcoholic blackout and forget to pay the hosting bill.

I think cilva does a good job and i think its a priviledge that he keeps fans informed of his new material , so if gza was having a dig at cilva i think hes in the wrong .

Doomsday/2078
04-28-2012, 04:13 PM
doomsday how old are you?

old enough to have bought 36 chambers on cassette when it came out and wu tang forever on double cd. you ?

ShaDynasty
04-28-2012, 04:14 PM
you should have kept it going. i thought this touchy little faggit was gonna have a heart attack.

maybe doomsday can become gzas protege, what with them both being humorless bitches. hey have you ever heard gza say something funny in an interview or a rhyme? or laugh? or smile?

Doomsday/2078
04-28-2012, 04:15 PM
Iz_EQ6x8UF

ShaDynasty
04-28-2012, 04:15 PM
old enough to have bought 36 chambers on cassette when it came out and wu tang forever on double cd. you ?

not that old.

Doomsday/2078
04-28-2012, 04:18 PM
you should have kept it going. i thought this touchy little faggit was gonna have a heart attack.

maybe doomsday can become gzas protege, what with them both being humorless bitches. hey have you ever heard gza say something funny in an interview or a rhyme? or laugh? or smile?

there are more vicious enemies than sideshow bob and these other clowns, heart attack lol,
yeah i have no humour , we have exchanged opinions on seinfeld but you obviously dont remember, , gzas protege ? nah im learning from gen 3 at the moment , blessing me with many jewels,

Robert
04-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Word bond God. Keep building and dropping jewels!

Doomsday/2078
04-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Word bond God. Keep building and dropping jewels!

keep bringing that insightful and enlightening anaylsis bro , did you go to university , you sound like a real clever dude , dude .

te gusta follar chichas gordas no ? pero tienes moobs mas grandes que ellas no?

Robert
04-28-2012, 04:45 PM
keep bringing that insightful and enlightening anaylsis bro , did you go to university , you sound like a real clever dude , dude .

te gusta follar chichas gordas no ? pero tienes moobs mas grandes que ellas no?

Hablas espanol mariquita? No lo creo. Probablemente estas utilizando 'google translate' o algo asi.

Keep building God.

Robert
04-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Occupation - WACK MC DESTROYER.

Hahaha ok then.

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2012, 04:55 PM
Ahahaha oh boy

Robert
04-28-2012, 04:57 PM
Let's build God.....

Biography - A MAN WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH

http://i.imgur.com/vjagV.gif

Doomsday/2078
04-28-2012, 05:15 PM
thanks for the love cuntrags , yo roberto , you forgot to bump the gen3 thread, get to it loser ,
thanks maricon

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2012, 05:20 PM
Haha

Get this guy to a battered womens shelter

Doomsday/2078
04-28-2012, 05:26 PM
i build with people who rhyme with warcloud and people who make beats for killa bees you hang with internet losers who post gifs of guys cocks.

lol fkin faggot