PDA

View Full Version : Cam'ron Brags about shooting on new track

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-30-2005, 03:59 PM
Cam addresses carjacking on new track. Only three days after being released from the hospital, Cam'Ron stopped by Funk Master Flex's (New York) Hot 97 radio show to premiere his "Get Em Daddy" remix - his first verse since getting shot in Washington, D.C. this past weekend. On the track, Dip Set's Hell Rell and Jim Jones precede Cam who addresses the alleged D.C. jacking, declaring,

"I'm Hulk Hogan/Randy Savage Bob Backlin/ah ah!/who they think they car jacking?/you dumpin then dump/I slump then I slump/they mad my car's like an elephant, the trunk in the front/see you doobie at/had six threw me back/a few they clap/but I ate those/them shits is scooby snacks/I ain't see stars/I'm a G paw/through the Lam in 6, drove to the ER/had to make it hot/I feel like Pac/I know a set up them old niggas know I'm about to take they spot."

WUHEADSINCE93
10-30-2005, 04:06 PM
camron is so LLLLLaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeee!!!

triggahappy187
10-30-2005, 04:07 PM
What happend to Cam its like he gone retarded ever since he stopped fuckin wif Mase and Big L. If you think that verse was hot you fuckin stupid to

Cheech Da WildKard
10-30-2005, 04:11 PM
Here's the track ...

Cam'Ron ft. Hell Rell, JR Writer & Jim Jones - Get 'Em Daddy (Remix)

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YJHQCPQTMQOJ1UPI66UNYW2UB (http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YJHQCPQTMQOJ1UPI66UNYW2UB)

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 04:12 PM
shooters made a Camron verse, huh

i don't know if that's something to be bragging about

clearly he could get TOUCHED

10-30-2005, 04:13 PM
he survived, not most people do but then again whoever was shootin at him didn't have good aim

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 04:15 PM
Yea he should be counting his blessings.

racist randy
10-30-2005, 04:17 PM
man cam'ron....hes on and off to me.

baby jesus
10-30-2005, 04:18 PM
Yo I Think That Verse Is Pretty Funny I Like It.

hellbound
10-30-2005, 04:20 PM
i knew he would make a wack track about it the second i heard he got shot

4-Bar Killer
10-30-2005, 04:25 PM
i knew he would make a wack track about it the second i heard he got shot
Co-Sign, the first thing I thought was: Ahh, now the man got something to brag/rap about.

Create
10-30-2005, 04:59 PM
he survived, not most people do but then again whoever was shootin at him didn't have good aim
lmao stop making him sound like he is pac

HE GOT SHOT IN THE ARM

who wouldnt survive

crass
10-30-2005, 05:09 PM
it's not like he did anything heroic, he drove away in an expensive car and got shot. not a single tough guy in that entire situation.

fuck braggin abouit that shit you wack MCs!

triggahappy187
10-30-2005, 06:40 PM
I seen a dude get stabebd in the leg and he died, jus depends where anyways Cam makes me laugh he does over hype shit.

Miliato
10-30-2005, 06:50 PM
Fuck Mase

tha god concept
10-30-2005, 06:58 PM
u can die if u get shot in the arm yo....r u an idiot??

anyway i was actually feelin that verse it was kinda funny

and anyway obv he gonna make a track or 2 about gettin capped!!!!!!!

its sumthin that happened to him and hes an artist........so obv he gonna write about

im not a big camron fan so im not tryin 2 stick up 4 him or nuthin

but thynk about .....who wouldnt rap about gettin capped when they was pushin a lambo yo...

its a situation almost out a scene of a movie

dont tell me if that was you ud be all humble and not talk about it

~1~

Murdah Piff
10-30-2005, 07:25 PM
his album aint named Killa Season for nothin i just hope he doesnt base it upon him almost gettin capped like 50 besides that you all ran to hide under your bed when you heard hell rell and j.r. writer's verse

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 07:47 PM
i just don't know about that giving him the right to brag - maybe next time he won't be so lucky, talking like that

i'm not so concerned though, i enjoyed reading the verse

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 07:55 PM
Bill O'Reilly probably set him up.

joking

makalani
10-30-2005, 07:58 PM
if i got shot i would rap about it. Not brag about it, but rap about it definetly.

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 08:01 PM
Why?

makalani
10-30-2005, 08:19 PM
Why not? You got fuckin shot, so its not a big deal? You're supposed to express your feelings on your life experiences.

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 08:30 PM
Ain't cuz he's an "artist expressing himself." Lets quit the bullshitting here. The fact you said you too would do that if you were a rapper is soft. How bout this..

Why would Cam'ron's first thought be to make a verse about it?
-credibility, cuz that type of shit.. sells today

Why would it give you credibility?
-cuz the current state of hip hop is wack

Why does it sell today?
-cuz hip hop isn't only to blame, it's peoples mentalities in general

That's all.

makalani
10-30-2005, 08:34 PM
I said I would rap about it. I wouldnt try to make myself look like a tough guy cause I survived. Like P said on that skit in the infamous I aint super nigga. Anybody couldve survived, but it is indeed something to write about.

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 08:38 PM
You're picturing being a rapper, rapping about being shot - cuz you think that's cool. That's what's wrong here in my view. Sorry you had to be the one to say the wrong thing in this thread, i see you're new and young and all that..

makalani
10-30-2005, 09:07 PM
dont try to put thoughts in my head. I never said gettin shot is cool. im an artist, and I write about some of my experiences in life when somethin significant happens.

only reason im saying this is cause yall act like gettin shot is like gettin a flu shot

but cam is wack for bragging about it. ehh cam is wack regardless.

you gotta see where im coming from.

makalani
10-30-2005, 09:08 PM
i see you're new and young and all that..
yeah aight mista grand old man.

Unforgiven
10-30-2005, 09:15 PM
"I'm Hulk Hogan/Randy Savage Bob Backlin/ah ah!/who they think they car jacking?
I hope he spits that like it sounds in my head rotfl....cams a joker

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 09:39 PM
dont try to put thoughts in my head. I never said gettin shot is cool. im an artist, and I write about some of my experiences in life when somethin significant happens.

only reason im saying this is cause yall act like gettin shot is like gettin a flu shot

but cam is wack for bragging about it. ehh cam is wack regardless.

you gotta see where im coming from."I'm would rap about it definitely."

You're soft, du. I tried to be nice about it, but i'm done with herbs on this site.

You really take these rappers words to heart i see - judging on your Mobb Deep quote above.

You're an artist, huh? Ha ha. Who are you Lil' Bow Wow? Why don't you go get shot then - then maybe you'll have something to write about according to you... softy.

makalani
10-30-2005, 09:52 PM
You taking my words out of context dude, plain and simple. All im saying is that its cool to write about life experiences and nothing else. Not getting shot is cool or I wanna get shot. LOL at the lil bow wow comment. I guess every artist must be an adult to start writing music. I have plenty to rap about, i dont need to get shot.

your the herb.

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 09:57 PM
jeah - i used your words perfectly in context, they're just changing as your posts progress..

hope ya enjoyed your first day on the forum, bitch made

makalani
10-30-2005, 10:00 PM
LOL dumbass, maybe consider that everybody aint like cam and wouldnt brag about it. If something like that happened to me, I survive, I probably would write about being fortunate to be alive. Life aint to be taking for granted, life is precious and you can go anytime yo.

Im on another level than you.

HERB

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 10:13 PM
yea kid - you're real original

ha ha

done talking to you, good luck with the rap career - you've got something that stands out above the rest - i'm sure we'll be seeing you :{

makalani
10-30-2005, 10:14 PM
Yeah your done, I owned you.

herb

Chief 'Broom
10-30-2005, 10:15 PM
ahahahaha

makalani
10-30-2005, 10:16 PM

ha ha

done talking to you, good luck with the rap career - you've got something that stands out above the rest - i'm sure we'll be seeing you :{thanks for the good luck. appreciate it. though i dont really wanna blow up, fame aint for me. I just wanna make music.

makalani
10-30-2005, 10:24 PM

bout as original as bragging bout being a victim

Bedlam
10-30-2005, 10:34 PM
camron is lame for this shit, that verse SUCKED

Knicks
10-30-2005, 10:35 PM
lol cam is trashmatic....he dumbed his shit down to retarded. i know he can still spit.....but he jus doesnt give a fuck anymore

AK Spray
10-31-2005, 12:31 AM
that's an ill verse.

10-31-2005, 06:14 AM
:lmao: someone gave me negative rep for this. lol get a life

Cheech Da WildKard
10-31-2005, 06:17 AM
^ LOL, serious? LOL...

Sifu Dragon
10-31-2005, 11:49 AM
lol @ da elephant line

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-31-2005, 03:47 PM
Camron No class...

Wu members have been shot (odb), sold crack (ghostface, method), et cetera but do you ever hear them braggin about it, NO! cus they have REAL historys, real og's keep quiet about their past/ PERIOD

baby jesus
10-31-2005, 03:56 PM
Man You Guys Are Gettin To Serious He's Fuckin Around You Cant Tell This Verse Is Him Just Joking Around Laughin At The Situation It's Cool With Me Big Deal He Metions He Got Shot. Let The Man Do Him.

oldie
10-31-2005, 04:49 PM
camron is so LLLLLaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeee!!!
took the words right out my mouth.

oldie
10-31-2005, 04:50 PM
u reckon he'll go the 50 route, mention it every verse he spits?

Cheech Da WildKard
10-31-2005, 06:04 PM
u reckon he'll go the 50 route, mention it every verse he spits?
LOL, no.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-31-2005, 06:05 PM
Camron No class...

Wu members have been shot (odb), sold crack (ghostface, method), et cetera but do you ever hear them braggin about it, NO! cus they have REAL historys, real og's keep quiet about their past/ PERIOD
So if they keep it quiet, how do YOU know? ...

Exactly.

Meta4
10-31-2005, 06:57 PM
Man You Guys Are Gettin To Serious He's Fuckin Around You Cant Tell This Verse Is Him Just Joking Around Laughin At The Situation It's Cool With Me Big Deal He Metions He Got Shot. Let The Man Do Him.

At least somebody in here has a brain. I thought the verse was tight.

Murdah Piff
10-31-2005, 07:18 PM
Camron No class...

Wu members have been shot (odb), sold crack (ghostface, method), et cetera but do you ever hear them braggin about it, NO! cus they have REAL historys, real og's keep quiet about their past/ PERIOD Peep the interview he did with Bill O'Reily youll see whats up with cam

tajeco
10-31-2005, 07:43 PM
Maybe he should have learned his lesson, what a turd. I like Bill O'Reilly more than him

Welshkillabee
11-01-2005, 05:23 AM
"I'm Hulk Hogan/Randy Savage Bob Backlin/ah ah!/who they think they car jacking?/you dumpin then dump/I slump then I slump/they mad my car's like an elephant, the trunk in the front/see you doobie at/had six threw me back/a few they clap/but I ate those/them shits is scooby snacks/I ain't see stars/I'm a G paw/through the Lam in 6, drove to the ER/had to make it hot/I feel like Pac/I know a set up them old niggas know I'm about to take they spot."
WACK

AK Spray
11-01-2005, 08:44 AM
I'm not sure I see what's so wack about this... Is it just that it's "Cm'ron", and you don't like him already? Or.. is it that that line REALLY was wack? Cuz, wait... That wasn't a wack line.

If y'all are gonna love the Bobby Digital Albums.. don't hate on this song. lol.

Welshkillabee
11-01-2005, 09:00 AM
Cam's Purple Haze album was full of junk like that verse. He used to be nice on the mic now he talks about Crack, mink coats, pink and cars. Hes a sellout

RynMur
11-01-2005, 10:25 AM
lol sad

Cheech Da WildKard
11-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Cam's Purple Haze album was full of junk like that verse. He used to be nice on the mic now he talks about Crack, mink coats, pink and cars. Hes a sellout
He's a sell-out how? He ain't goin' to #1 ...he ain't in the pop charts ...he doesn't get crazy airplay...and he ain't really with all that pink shit no more.

drugczar
11-01-2005, 10:51 AM
It's just Cam'y bein Cam'y, the nigga said "they mad my car is like an elephant with a trunk in the front" fuckdat, let 'em stunt, that's his thing, that over the top shit. I'm not a "dipset" fan but I do have S.D.E. and that's classic donfrunt, he gets to use his fuckin "Washington Heights piff pass" that nigga does ud stupid shit on the reg., drivin a fuckin 200 thousand dollar car with no liscence? Classic, now do you see the rhyme to his reason? he's fucked in the head! And for keepin it real he gets the "Iron Mike Tyson, misguided ghetto youth" award.

drugczar
11-01-2005, 10:55 AM
nice...

Chief 'Broom
11-01-2005, 11:17 AM
fuck it

DARKITECH ZERO
11-01-2005, 06:46 PM
CAM IS A FUCKIN LAME FIRST OF ALL, NOW HE'S BRAGGIN ABOUT BEING SHOT!?!?
WHO DOES THAT SHIT! HE SHOULD BE PRAYING HIS SORRY ASS OFF! NOT TOO MANY CATS SURVIVE GETTIN' PLUGGED. THE SAD PART IS HE'S GONNA GET MORE PUBLICITY THAT HE DOSEN'T DESERVE IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND SELL MORE WACK-ASS COMMERCIAL ALBUMS.

TO THE SHOOTER: YOU NON-AIMIN MUTHAFUCKA! NICE SHOOTING PUNK ASS