LORD NOSE
03-03-2012, 11:27 AM
h4PqLKWuwyU

LORD NOSE
03-03-2012, 11:42 AM
rVOk3awlQxQ

CharlesJones
03-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Well even though i like Martin and Malcolm, i'm gonna have to take Martin's side because there was no way back in the day that blacks could win with violence against whites. Martin did the right thing by not using violence against whites because he wouldn't have succeeded using violence. I do believe that blacks have the right to protect themselves against whites who use violence against them but blacks fighting whites isn't gonna do anything but make the situation worse because whites have the power because they run the world. I don't like ignorant black men because they think violence is the answer when they have a problem with somebody and violence isn't the answer. Ignorant black men need to learn that talking to people that they have a problem with is the best solution. There would be less ignorant black men dead and in prison if they talked to people they got a problem with instead of using violence.

LORD NOSE
03-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Well even though i like Martin and Malcolm, i'm gonna have to take Martin's side because there was no way back in the day that blacks could win with violence against whites. Martin did the right thing by not using violence against whites because he wouldn't have succeeded using violence. I do believe that blacks have the right to protect themselves against whites who use violence against them but blacks fighting whites isn't gonna do anything but make the situation worse because whites have the power because they run the world. I don't like ignorant black men because they think violence is the answer when they have a problem with somebody and violence isn't the answer. Ignorant black men need to learn that talking to people that they have a problem with is the best solution. There would be less ignorant black men dead and in prison if they talked to people they got a problem with instead of using violence.

how do you squash a problem by talking to the ignorant fuck you got a problem with ?

people know they fuckin wrong and will try and justify that shit in your face and attempt to make you feel that you deserve what they gave you - until you slit they dam throat

CharlesJones
03-03-2012, 03:53 PM
So you saying violence is the answer when you got a problem with people? Violence only leads to getting hurt or dead. That's exactly why the world is fucked up because there's too many evil people. That's also why blacks are never gonna progress because black men think violence is the answer to solving problems with people. That's why there's a lot of black men dead at a young age and in prison because of their stupidity instead of using their brain. I know Martin Luther King had some haters from the black community but he succeeded using nonviolence. He knew that blacks couldn't integrate with whites if they used violence. He's the reason why blacks are able to go to places where whites go. Blacks wouldn't be able to go to places where whites go if blacks listened to Malcolm X.

LORD NOSE
03-03-2012, 04:19 PM
they both got shot though

i'm saying that if someone is out to shed my blood, and my only option in stoppin them from doing that is to shed theirs first, i'ma attempt to shed theirs first - fuck that - protect your life

V4D3R
03-04-2012, 05:06 AM
Then we become them...not who we used to be. And do we want to be who we used to be? K doubt an African would want to go back to tribal BS. But I understand your point. What happens though is they got a bunch of black plastic coffins waiting for a justified means to use them on US... specifically. What happens then when our real leaders and catalysts start to disappear? Like they have been the last 400 yes. I'm fucking frusfrated too but be patient...2030 ...gonna live to see the day we outnumber them and lead them the right way or else everybody suffers and dies...have faith in the fact they are all getting old and this.new.generation is different. Yes we still got problems on the horizon...but violence will only get us slaughtered by our own in our yards.

BornPower
03-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Then we become them...not who we used to be. And do we want to be who we used to be? K doubt an African would want to go back to tribal BS. But I understand your point. What happens though is they got a bunch of black plastic coffins waiting for a justified means to use them on US... specifically. What happens then when our real leaders and catalysts start to disappear? Like they have been the last 400 yes. I'm fucking frusfrated too but be patient...2030 ...gonna live to see the day we outnumber them and lead them the right way or else everybody suffers and dies...have faith in the fact they are all getting old and this.new.generation is different. Yes we still got problems on the horizon...but violence will only get us slaughtered by our own in our yards.

I have to disagree with you on some points. A peaceful man does not become his enemy by employing the same tactics/strategies, you become your enemy when you adopt the same values as the enemy culture. As it is, most "Black" people in America can't identify their culture versus what "American" culture represents and this is the enemy's greatest tactic: convincing you that they ARE you. It is entirely possible to be a peaceful people and to fight against injustice and ignorance, it all stems from Knowledge of Self.
You see what happens when the real leaders and catalysts disappear and the people succumb to fear...they become molded by their fear into the very thing their enemy is attempting to produce: cattle. The hood is the way it is because their residents fear responsibility, change and the sacrifice needed to rise from the conditions they rail against in such a futile manner.
If things continue the on the course they traveling in, you will NEVER see our people leading in the right direction and allowing ignorance to die because by the time we get to that point the very ignorance you hope will die will be an entrenched part of the culture we will claim to represent. You see this now with Hip Hop. As a mirror to "Black" culture we now give voice to the ignorant attitudes that prevail in our communities and instead of things getting better in the way you describe they have steadily spiraled in a downward manner. This new generation IS different and unless we as the elders step in and guide them it will NEVER get better.
Every meaningful change in history was gained with some sort of blood shed and unless we are willing to employ EVERY MEANS NECESSARY to gain what we need (freedom, justice and equality...sustainable food, clothing and shelter) we will NEVER be a positive force and forever be influenced by the forces of Babylon.

V4D3R
03-04-2012, 11:26 PM
I seriously dont think it would matter what race leads this country...world. All I know is that absolute power corrupts absolutely no matter where u are in the world.

Babaylon is like a torch yo. It gets passed on to the next victor...country that won a big war.

Too much division - disorganization...irrational thinking is going to lead to mayhem. This aint fear its rational thinking. The hoods wont get any better because the people in the hoods choose to not make their lives better. Real Talk. The REAL war inside our homes not against this government. Within ourselves to each and every person of color to stop playing the victim. Take responsibility for what happens in your won hoods. The real truth is that we are our own worse enemies. Crabs in a bucket...no family values...no morals.

Accepting that you cant change anything (like this establishment) or anybody you cant control is justifiable. Why risk a whole lot more though fighting one thats deeper then any that ever existed. By 2050 - the word racism will be a thing of the past. Have faith...teach the babies that war and death are not necessary. That's one of the values of this enemy you speak of...war and death are natural...nah its not.

Overcome and adapt. And let the god within win.

CharlesJones
03-10-2012, 01:41 PM
I'd rather Martin be dead for a good reason rather than the way Malcolm died. Fuck the muslims for killing Malcolm. They just mad because he found out the truth about Elijah Muhammad and he wanted to start his own organization and they didn't want that. Martin got shot by a racist redneck and like i said he died for a good reason. He's in a better place with his wife Coretta and daughter Yolanda. He wanted blacks to have the same rights as whites and he suceeded using nonviolence because he knew blacks couldn't get the same rights as whites using violence. I appreciate what Martin did for blacks and i love him because most blacks wouldn't have used the same mentality he had. He's the reason why blacks are able to go places where whites go and i thank him for that because i don't like going places where a lot of blacks go. Blacks always gotta act a damn fool because they love being ignorant. If it was my choice, i would've went to white schools because black schools are terrible. I went to a couple of white schools when i was in 6th grade and middle school.

ChristO
03-11-2012, 07:04 PM
right, they both got shot.
and so, I was reading somewhere that the boule [who founded naacp] had put mlk jr. in the position of mouthpiece for peaceful resistance. and that when he later diverted from the boule, he mighta' been targeted for assassination afterwards.
as far as malcom x, wasn't it agents [i.e. cia] manipulating that situation into his assassination?

LORD NOSE
03-11-2012, 07:06 PM
i sometimes wonder if this situation is real

diggy
03-11-2012, 07:49 PM
If the Shepherd is killed, then the sheep will scatter.

MLK was yin, Malcolm was yang, but both were Shepherds.

The had different ways to improve the situation in America.

There was probably a fear of what could happen if a new generation of youths grew up exemplifying those men, so what happened happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny think about 'MLK'. His last name was King. In Arabic, words are made with component letters which are used for making root words, consisting of 2, 3, or 4 letters to convey a basic idea. The component letters 'mlk' convey the basic idea of a king!

Miim-Lam-Kaf = to rule/command/reign, be capable, to control, power/authority, king, kingdom.

http://www.studyquran.co.uk/PRLonline.htm

june181972
03-23-2012, 06:30 PM
My thoughts after watching these videos is that Satan is wise and working.

These vids were presented as Martin "versus" Malcolm, as in right vs wrong, or good vs evil, or truth vs falsehood. Martin and Malcolm were not against 1 another, they had similar, and in many instances, the same, goals.

Sadly, Black people buy into this Martin vs Malcolm stuff, and get further deterred from the real fight which is against their 400 year open oppressor.

Neither Martin nor Malcolm were the authors of that which they spoke during the majority of their respective public lives.

Malcolm was right, Martin was subsidized by so-called Jews. Congress of Racial Equality(C.O.R.E.), Southern Christian Leadership Conference(S.C.L.C.), Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (S.N.C.C.), and the almighty National Association for the Advancement of Colored People(N.A.A.C.P.) were all founded, funded, and ran by Martin's, as well as Malcolm's, oppressor under the guise of "non-economic liberalism." So they wanted Blacks to be "liberated" but not economically empowered.

Malcolm was taught by The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, and contrary to what many believe from the Spike Lee movie and the Will Smith "Ali" movie, there were a few other Ministers under Elijah Muhammad that were every bit as smart and skilled orators as Malcolm. Malcolm visited Mecca in 1958, they won't tell you that. Powers that be want people to think that he went to Mecca in 1964 and suddenly saw a "better Islam" than was taught to him by Elijah Muhammad. In 1993, all of Elijah Muhammad's wives, and many of the children, publicly made statements denouncing the 1992 Spike Lee movie and it's portrayal of Elijah as a dead-beat, abusive, dirty old man. In the end, Malcolm too found himself being funded by his oppressors.

Martin once made this statement to Harry Belafonte:
"I've come upon something that disturbs me deeply. We have fought hard and long for integration, as I believe we should have, and I know that we will win. But I've come to believe we're integrating into a burning house."

The roots of the matter is truly, the author of Malcolm's public discourse "versus" the author of Martin's public discourse. Not pitting brother against brother with the intention of confusing the people.

7'smatrix
03-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Both Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr had similar con-cepts. They were both in a mundane mind working for the "good of black people".

The questions is, which con did you accept?

Malcolm X in the first video so eloquently put it. Martin Luther King Jr. WAS working hand in hand with the enemy. Yes anyone can put a face and a whole charade together as big as he may have done with the support of the enemy. A march here and march the'll be miscegenation everywhere. Others have done it on an even bigger scale.

Malcolm X was teaching complete separation from the white man. Not integration, which would then lead to where we are now, hence why things had to happen the way they did.

CharlesJones
05-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Sunny Winters, what do you mean you wonder if this situation is real? Like i said, Martin succeded with getting blacks to go to places where whites go and i'm glad he did that because i like going to white neighborhoods and going to stores where they shop and restaurants they eat at because i don't go to places often in black neighborhoods because most blacks don't act right. So who's fault is it that most blacks won't act right? I guess that's white people's fault right? LOL. It's white people's fault that blacks kill each other, sell drugs, go to prison, black women having babies by black men losers, dropping outta high school, not reading books because ignorant blacks think when you do that, you're trying to be white which is the most stupidest thing i've heard, ignorant black men wearing their pants hanging off their ass so you can see their underwear and talking street slang instead of speaking english.

Martin wasn't trying to get blacks to kiss whites asses and act like whites. He just felt that blacks and whites didn't have to be enemies because it's stupid for a race of people to hate another race of people because of the color of their skin. If blacks had listened to Malcolm, we would've never been able to go places where whites go. Blacks need to get this stupid mentality outta their head that it's not cool to live in the suburbs, it's not cool to get a education and read books, it's not cool to get a job, it's not cool to take care of your kids even if you don't wanna be with the mother of your kids, it's not cool to speak english instead of using street slang. When you have a stupid mentality like that, you will never get ahead and do well in life. The thing that's so retarded about this is that whites love to see blacks fail and whites are laughing at us and ignorant blacks don't even care. If Martin and Malcolm were alive today, they would be very upset with what's happening with ignorant blacks because they fought hard for us to have a better life and have the same rights as whites and we're not taking advantage of it.

CharlesJones
05-28-2012, 07:57 PM
I take back what i said about Malcolm fought for blacks to have the same rights as whites because he had so much hate for whites. I'm sure he wanted blacks to have the same rights as whites but he preached that blacks should hate whites because of what whites have done to us for so long and he had the right to hate whites because whites were evil back then. Most of them are still evil and that's never gonna change. But i'm happy that Martin fought for blacks to integrate with whites because i don't hate all whites. I just hate racist whites.