PDA

View Full Version : Changing "I" To "And" (chapter 8// H.T)

Fatal Guillotine
03-03-2012, 04:42 PM
it was proposed changing verse 7 by displacing the word "I" for the word "and", a total misplacement of the word and misleading of the masses.

In verse seven(7) below. the letter and word in question is "I", and must not be replaced with the word "and" which would add and talk away from the meaning of the verse, within The Holy Tablets
Keep In mind that the letter "I" is the ninth (9th) letter of the english alphabet and is the same as a roman numeral one and even as a word i signifies one, alone, and one with all. furthermore, you will see that the word "and" would change verse seven into a command from the master, whom is speaking to the servant in verse six and seven. The master refers to himself three times in the two verses, as "I" first person singular.

See For Yourself:

6. Take This Vineyard which I Have planted, and fence until I came
7. I do Nothing More To The Vineyard

In Verse Seven, the teacher is literally saying "I will do nothing more to the vineyard." Where the "I" is referring to the speaker not doing something; on the contrary, by adding the world "and" one would be changing the meaning of the verses. To say "and"(you servant) do nothing more to the vineyard." the word "and" makes it appear that the master commanded the servant not to do nothing more than fence that vineyard, however, that is incorrect.

Read This verse Again Adding "And" and you will see:

6. Take This Vineyard which I have planeted, and fence it until I come,
7. And Do Nothing More To The Vineyard

As you can see by adding "and" it changes the masters statement into a command for his servant whereas below, it is correctly inscribed that the plan is to leave the vineyard, verse seven is saying, "I" will do nothing more to the vineyard".

Again see:
6. take this vineyard which I have planted, and fence it until I come,
7. I do nothing More to the Vineyard.

So we conclude By way Of the facts that there is no mistake and/or misprint in the tablets, chapter 8 tablets 15 verse 7, regarding the word "I" in the beginning of verse 7. the "i" is clearly refering to the teacher who is speaking in regard to himself taking leave from the vineyard seen in verse 9.

The true moral of fasting, as written in chapter 8 tablets 15 verse 1. in fact, it is a continuation from the preceeding foureenth tablet, concerning vain fasting....

Verse One:
1. "Lo ! Listen To The parable which i am going to tell you concerning fasting".

Now read Verse Eight & Nine

8. follow this order of mine and you shall have your freedom from me
9. and the master of the servant went abroad

in verse eight, the order is for the servant to "fence it (the vineyard) until I come as written in verse six

also read the following tablet 16 verse 6 & 7:

6. I said to Melchizedek: I will Keep Whatever you command me, for i know that you are with me.
7. "I will be with you". he said, because you have such zeal for doing agreeable, and i will be with all, he said, who have this zeal.

In closure verse 8 & 9 will give right guidance on another issue discussed by those whom insinuated that fasting only concerning right action, and consequently implied that fasting from food was not a necessary practice. this statement appears not to be true as you will read in the following:

Verse 8 & 9:

8. this fast, he said if the commandments of adonai are kept it is very agreeable,
9. You shall therefore keep this fast, which you are going to observe in this way:

as you have read, this fact is agreeable when one keeps the commandments of the adonai

now verse 10-19 will reveal the sacred the between following the law of al'yuwn a'lyuwn el and the act of not physically eating to show that both aspects are a part of the agreeable true fast...

for more in relation to this topic read the following pages:

starting with pages 798 (el zera shil nakash) and continuing w/ pages"

799-803

Fatal Guillotine
03-20-2012, 07:51 AM
and now you know