PDA

View Full Version : The Hunger Games

Fatal Guillotine
03-03-2012, 05:56 PM
4S9a5V9ODuY

backstory:

Every year in the ruins of what was once North America, the evil Capitol of the nation of Panem forces each of its twelve districts to send a teenage boy and girl to compete in the Hunger Games. A twisted punishment for a past uprising and an ongoing government intimidation tactic, The Hunger Games are a nationally televised event in which "Tributes" must fight with one another until one survivor remains. Pitted against highly-trained Tributes who have prepared for these Games their entire lives, Katniss is forced to rely upon her sharp instincts as well as the mentorship of drunken former victor Haymitch Abernathy. If she's ever to return home to District 12, Katniss must make impossible choices in the arena that weigh survival against humanity and life against love.

check two
03-03-2012, 06:20 PM
fatal, do you watch that show The River?

Fatal Guillotine
03-03-2012, 06:22 PM
naw heard of it though

Fatal Guillotine
03-04-2012, 11:29 AM
why you ask?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-04-2012, 02:35 PM
the books are good, but not anything NEW really

still better than Twilight, but as far as books on tv/movie screen goes, Game of Thrones season2 is my first priority. I like who they chose for first role tho

Fatal Guillotine
03-06-2012, 08:29 AM
so you're saying that this movie was first base on a book interesting

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-06-2012, 07:46 PM
could be good, but these movies after books for young people aren't good most of the time

Fatal Guillotine
03-20-2012, 09:50 AM
Okay, whose seen this?

Frank Sobotka
03-20-2012, 11:36 AM
I saw a trailer, it looked a lot like a combination between Logans Run and roller ball.

Mr. R&B
03-20-2012, 01:57 PM
To me, this seems about as gay as Twilight, and they're certainly targeting the same demographic.

Retarded teenage girls and gays who will waste a ton of money on poorly written books and outrageously gouged movie ticket prices to see closet case actors read awful lines like they're half-dead and devoid of a soul.

In summation: Fuck everyone and everything.

THE MASON
03-20-2012, 08:59 PM
^lol that

Fatal Guillotine
03-22-2012, 06:25 PM
media always hype up movies then when i see it....its garbage material i'll cop the bootleg if i dont download it first

check two
03-24-2012, 01:03 PM
The only people that I've heard talking about going to see this are chicks.

Miliato
03-29-2012, 12:42 PM
My girl dragged me to see this last night. I didn't really know much about it but I thought it was dope. For a pg13 flick I really liked it. Worth seeing for sure.

main_man
03-29-2012, 04:33 PM
To me, this seems about as gay as Twilight, and they're certainly targeting the same demographic.

Retarded teenage girls and gays who will waste a ton of money on poorly written books and outrageously gouged movie ticket prices to see closet case actors read awful lines like they're half-dead and devoid of a soul.

In summation: Fuck everyone and everything.

my god.

that last sentence is truly a work of modern age written word beauty.

props to you,sir.

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyPgCR-Aa65So44P87mT7RmwwFf_78KXpI6PHVkICSEDAV7KAvkg

Charles Barry
03-29-2012, 05:37 PM
Someone told me this joint was like Battle Royale. Was he full of shit or is this movie hot?

Miliato
03-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Best way to put it is a softer version of Running Man

Fatal Guillotine
04-05-2012, 02:34 PM
yo mods yall can kill (delete) this thread

KERZO
04-05-2012, 07:11 PM
yo mods yall can kill (delete) this thread

Hahaha did you enjoy the film Gaytal Guillotits? Did you go and see it with your girls? awwwwww now don't be a bitch and ask the mods to hide your feminine nature. embrace it vaginaflaps

Fatal Guillotine
04-06-2012, 11:15 AM
once again your interpretation is off i simply seek info for this movie....you're constant fascination with me and my threads comes off as homosexual you need to worry about you your life and that lard ass wife and figure out how to get the boot off your trailer....your the running joke for wu tang corp son

SO DEAL WITH IT

EAGLE EYE
04-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Only thing i heard about this movie is all the dumbass kids who read the books were losing their shit online because the main character was a little black girl?

KERZO
04-06-2012, 02:16 PM
its garbage material i'll cop the bootleg if i dont download it first

once again your interpretation is off i simply seek info for this movie....you're constant fascination with me and my threads comes off as homosexual you need to worry about you your life and that lard ass wife and figure out how to get the boot off your trailer....your the running joke for wu tang corp son

SO DEAL WITH IT

Hope you enjoy the bootleg film, with you candles burning away and rose scented air freshener lingering to help set the mood..

Wait...

Thats Right...

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/056/679/U_Mad2.jpg

BRONZBODY
04-06-2012, 03:31 PM
read the long walk by stephen king, this is where the hunger games was stolen from imo

Fatal Guillotine
04-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Only thing i heard about this movie is all the dumbass kids who read the books were losing their shit online because the main character was a little black girl?

never heard that but honestly from what i read on other forums people are doing just that hyping this wack ass movie up. i honestly posted this because i read it online and thought at least someone may have seen this btw bronz your absolutely right hollywood is getting fucking lazy with there reuse recycle shit.

KERZO
04-07-2012, 05:09 AM
http://www.write-strategy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/following-herd.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-09-2012, 02:54 PM
I'm iffy about going to see this for some reason...don't know why

Miliato
04-09-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm telling you, this movie wasnt bad.

check two
04-09-2012, 10:25 PM
I'm iffy about going to see this for some reason...don't know why

with a chick you mean right? lol

tekunique
04-20-2012, 07:02 PM
http://davidplusworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Battle-Royale-with-Cheese.jpg

^^ that pretty much sums it up.. plus shit was way too long.. clocks in at 2hrs and 22mins.. if it was about 90mins and rated R, it would have been somewhat better.

check two
11-23-2013, 12:52 AM
I'm telling you, this movie wasnt bad.

The premise was alright, but the movie took too long before any fighting began, and the action seemed more PG, than PG-13. The ending was corny.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-23-2013, 02:30 PM
It was OK Battle Royal was a lot better IMO

chiba
11-28-2013, 05:51 AM
Someone told me this joint was like Battle Royale. Was he full of shit or is this movie hot?

Battle Royale was a very controversial film back in the day (along with ichi the killer, visitor q and gozu). Its was pretty traumatizing back then because it was very gory. You can watch it now and most likely laugh. i remember it being banned in a bunch of countries.

the M'urican version of battle royal is the condemned (stone cold, vinnie jones, robert mamonne, nate jones and tory mussett) difference is that its prison inmates instead of students.

It seems that any survival type of movie is compared to battle royale these days.
you can say the predators (with adrien brody ) movie is like battle royale except they gotta a predator killing everyone off.

The new flick of hunger games is pretty good
but i thought there would be more action in it, i guess they are saving it for the next flick? (i havn't read the books)

i really thought the chick with the filed teeth wouldve seriously messed up some people.
It kinda ended suddenly.

sam claffin has alot of people pulling him for Aquaman?
Guess its coz of the trident he was packing?

thats just my 0.02