PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to help me with this dream interpretation?

diggy
03-04-2012, 10:54 PM
It's kinda sketchy, so I can't give too much details. But I looked up into the light blue sky in the daytime, and to my happy amazement, I saw FIVE crescent moons in the bright sky. I said to somebody who was near me that they should look up and witness the five crescent moons - to see what I saw.

That's all I remember.

Fresh
03-05-2012, 12:01 AM
the light blue sky represents youthfulness. your looking up at it shows you miss your youth. the crescent moons most likely represent different forms of penis. you want to share this vision with a homosexual man. thus, you are most likely, homosexual

Fresh
03-05-2012, 12:05 AM
na only joking

but what id take from it is... you want mystery in your life.... hence the 5 moons, kind of an odd, out-off-worldly thing, you want the unexplainable... you also want to share it.... let other people share this mystery...

of course, some dreams you shouldnt look into that much. after all, dreams are most likely just whats on your mind. you can have a dream about/which includes something specific that happen to you that day..... it doesnt nesscerily mean its some deep part of your sub conciouse which is clawing to get out..... it can be not much at all

LORD NOSE
03-05-2012, 02:09 AM
It's kinda sketchy, so I can't give too much details. But I looked up into the light blue sky in the daytime, and to my happy amazement, I saw FIVE crescent moons in the bright sky. I said to somebody who was near me that they should look up and witness the five crescent moons - to see what I saw.

That's all I remember.

what order were the moons in

were they far apart from each other ?

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2012, 02:25 AM
of course, some dreams you shouldnt look into that much. after all, dreams are most likely just whats on your mind.

more about your subconcious dealing with things you dont want to deal with.

to the poster: lucid dreaming can inhance your dreaming to the full. read up on it

diggy
03-05-2012, 11:33 AM
what order were the moons in

were they far apart from each other ?

There were close to each other - each moon was probably two moon diameters away from each other. I can't remember an order.

more about your subconcious dealing with things you dont want to deal with.

to the poster: lucid dreaming can inhance your dreaming to the full. read up on it

ya, I heard a little on that by food for thought.

LORD NOSE
03-05-2012, 12:41 PM
since this happened in the day time, it's unusual -

something unusual in the sky

the moon is large enough in our site, but 5 of them points to something big

is it said that the mother plane is the size of 5 football fields ?

but a crescent moon isn't a full moon, so there will be much more hidden ..........

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
03-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Those were chemtrails that you seen son.

diggy
03-05-2012, 01:29 PM
since this happened in the day time, it's unusual -

something unusual in the sky

the moon is large enough in our site, but 5 of them points to something big

ya

1) daytime
2) crescent moon
3) five of them
4) I thought it was a wonderful thing

the fact that the moons are not full but crescent - makes me thing something could be almost complete

daytime - a sign in the open so everybody could see it

five - again, so many could see it - 5 is more than 1,

moon - has a relation to time or periods - 5 x 28 (days the period of a moon cycle) = 140. 140 + 140 = 280 the amount of days from insemination to birth or 9 months. Could it be something is half way to completion?

IN the dream, I was not worried, but actually happy and saw it as a wonderful thing, so it could be good.

hectis
03-07-2012, 03:24 PM

That's all I remember.

it could mean that in either five months, five days or in the 5th month you will experience a period of a new beginning, a rebirth if you will of some sorts and your life path will become more clear like the blue sky is in the day time, and this joy of what ever it is will over whelm you so much you will want to share it with a close friend, family member or someone. kind of like when someone reads a book, and gets inspired, and wants to share it with others, because it made them happy, so they think it will make others happy

diggy
03-08-2012, 02:32 PM
That looks like a nice interpretation. I hope it is true.

PANDA PISS
03-08-2012, 08:28 PM
5 = the 5% nation of islam brotherhood

Crescent Moon is the moon in the centre of the symbol of the nation of islam

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/ProfessorofTruth/Nation%20of%20Islam/NationofIslamflag.gif

the person that doesn't see the moons represent the blindness of todays society. you seeing the moon means that you are the chosen one to teach others of african descent that they are the true and living gods.

http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii361/fate-icons/GIF%20files/30rocktinafeydance.gif