PDA

View Full Version : The Cabin In The Woods

Miliato
03-08-2012, 08:46 PM
http://youtu.be/_Itzujv4JwU

Looks crazy...its been too long since a good horror movie came out

Miliato
03-08-2012, 08:50 PM
why is it such a pain in the fuckin ass to embed on this site....i do like you guys say and it shows up blank

here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Itzujv4JwU

netscape check two
03-08-2012, 10:19 PM
I uploaded it for you. It looks a little grainy?

Sh_dMuX7pKE

Miliato
03-10-2012, 10:04 AM
THATS IT ^ WHO ELSE IS HYPE FOR THIS!!!!? thanks check

netscape check two
05-07-2012, 01:23 AM
It's been getting good reviews

MaskedAvenger
05-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Ill give it a watch

Fresh
05-07-2012, 10:42 AM
horrible film

0/10

netscape check two
05-07-2012, 04:54 PM
lol @ a 0 rating?

Fresh
05-07-2012, 07:48 PM
yup

in my rating system 0 means total waste of time

thinking about it, this film was worse than a waste of time because it actually made me angry.

i paid 15 bucks to be angry for 2 hours

shit film

ShaDynasty
05-07-2012, 07:53 PM
i heard it was a clever movie, gimme some detail on why it sucked?

Fresh
05-07-2012, 09:05 PM
its not clever. it takes horror 'cliches' and makes fun of them. also really campy jokes.

guys says "okay guys, lets all stick together"

spray from the wall hits him

guy says "no.... lets split apart!"

:frusty:

i cant stand this self referencing bullshit. instead of making a movie about making fun of how bad other movies are, why dont you MAKE A GOOD FUCKING MOVIE INSTEAD?

this film is the epitome of what is wrong with cinema these days imo. everything about it :r

GZAjector
05-07-2012, 10:48 PM
i just read they're remaking Badlands with Colin Farrell and Dakota Fanning

ShaDynasty
05-08-2012, 06:53 PM
its not clever. it takes horror 'cliches' and makes fun of them. also really campy jokes.

i cant stand this self referencing bullshit. instead of making a movie about making fun of how bad other movies are, why dont you MAKE A GOOD FUCKING MOVIE INSTEAD?

this film is the epitome of what is wrong with cinema these days imo. everything about it :r

haha, i get it. they do it in scream and it works well though.

i just read they're remaking Badlands with Colin Farrell and Dakota Fanning

lmfao

theheavens
05-08-2012, 08:07 PM

they can't all be Terrence Malick, but yeah, it's post-modern bullshit and a cop-out to just make fun of other movies. but remember, Godard and Tarantino make "essay movies," which is the same thing, since they make comments on other movies within their own movies, except they're more original.

as for Cabin in the Woods, the first hour or so was mediocre, but then they went ape-shit crazy in the last half hour and that's what saved the movie for me

Fresh
05-09-2012, 12:21 AM
true. its not what they do its how they do it, though.

cabin in the woods messages were like being slapped in the face and yelled at. scream was much more subtle and far better made than this film.

funny you say that, because the last half hour was the absolute worst part of it for me. what did you like about it?

theheavens
05-10-2012, 10:55 PM
the last half hour was the most original, for whatever that's worth. the rest of it was standard horror stuff

netscape check two
06-27-2013, 04:59 PM
The ending was corny.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-30-2013, 05:18 PM
I liked the concept of the movie. Especially when they found that elevator and went in. That was dope with all the chambers below, "I always wanted to see a Merman."

Guarded By Martyrs
07-01-2013, 03:31 PM
This film isn't what you think it is...

I like it because of this.
If you don't wonder about what the idea behind this film then you should.