PDA

View Full Version : Elderly Californian Milk Man Jail Tortured For Selling Raw Milk

Sky Blue Bally Kid
03-12-2012, 02:43 PM
65-year-old California 'milk man' subjected to extreme torture, hypothermia, raw sewage in LA County jail

Saturday, March 10, 2012

NaturalNews can now report that 65-year-old senior citizen James Stewart, a raw milk farmer with no criminal history, was nearly tortured to death in the LA County jail this past week. He survived a "week of torturous Hell" at the hands of LA County jail keepers who subjected him to starvation, sleep deprivation, hypothermia, loss of blood circulation to extremities, verbal intimidation, involuntary medical testing and even subjected him to over 30 hours of raw biological sewage filth containing dangerous pathogens.

This is from a county that has targeted and terrorized James Stewart for the supposed crime of selling fresh milk containing "dangerous pathogens." That's right - the only "crime" James has ever committed is being the milk man and distributing milk that is openly and honestly kept fresh and raw instead of pasteurized. So as part of his punishment of advocating raw cow's milk, he was tortured with raw human sewage at the LA County jail.

This true story of jaw-dropping dehumanization and torture -- conducted in total violation of state law as well as the Geneva Convention for prisoners of war -- is told in an exclusive audio interview recorded today between Mike Adams and James Stewart.

That audio recording, which has been released by Adams into the public domain for the purpose of widespread copying and sharing, is available for download at the following links:

128kbps MP3 file (47MB, Hi-Fi, suitable for posting online):
MP3 only: www.naturalnews.com/files/Torture_128.mp3 (http://www.naturalnews.com/files/Torture_128.mp3)
ZIP file container: www.naturalnews.com/files/Torture_128.zip (http://www.naturalnews.com/files/Torture_128.zip)

32kbps MP3 file (12MB, Lo-Fi, suitable for emailing or sharing on mobile devices):
MP3 only: www.naturalnews.com/files/Torture_32.mp3 (http://www.naturalnews.com/files/Torture_32.mp3)
ZIP file container: www.naturalnews.com/files/Torture_32.zip (http://www.naturalnews.com/files/Torture_32.zip)

Source...

http://www.naturalnews.com/035208_James_Stewart_torture_county_jail.html

mkDrrKhPB7M

PALEHORSE
03-12-2012, 03:33 PM
yea man... they swat team raided an amish farmer in pennsylvania for selling raw milk. These pigs have no shame.

Meanwhile at dyncorp.....

T3Nc_9PJ8ys

these fags dont even get penalized

EAGLE EYE
03-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Damn

Milk Cartelism is deeper than trap

KERZO
03-13-2012, 05:00 AM
Now thats really gonna effect the price of the local cheese -

http://www.duckshit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/immature-cheddar.jpg

LORD NOSE
03-13-2012, 10:07 AM
they want you to continue buying their 5 dollars a gallon bottled pus

PALEHORSE
03-13-2012, 11:22 AM
pastuerized, homogenized, fortified, irradiated, cloned cow pus....exactly what nature intended for me. I like mine with extra antibiotics and RBGH in a petroleum based container.

yum.

diggy
03-13-2012, 11:30 AM
I spent a lil time in the Islands, where I have fam, and I've seen REAL cows that just eat grass and drink water. They don't get pumped with all types of junk.

However cows in North America, they look just as grossly overweight with their extended, veiny bellies as do some of the humans. Cows should not be fat, if they are, something is wrong.

LORD NOSE
03-13-2012, 03:52 PM
real milk doesn't have to be refrigerated

and that lactose intolerant shit is a hoax

this whole shit needs to be shut down

diggy
03-13-2012, 07:55 PM
and that lactose intolerant shit is a hoax

you wanna prove that one?

LORD NOSE
03-13-2012, 07:59 PM
real milk don't give you the shits

for proof, i can drink a cup of that expensive pus one day, then a cup of the real milk and have the public monitor my asscrack for you

netscape check two
03-13-2012, 08:14 PM
I would have thought that other types of milk, such as the more nutritious goat milk, would have became more popular in the US by now.

diggy
03-13-2012, 08:22 PM
real milk don't give you the shits

for proof, i can drink a cup of that expensive pus one day, then a cup of the real milk and have the public monitor my asscrack for you

Lactose intolerance is proved by going to a clinic where they give you pure lactose to drink. They then withdraw blood many times from the body at 30 minute intervals over a certain period of time (an analyze it) to see if the body is absorbing it.

Again, prove your statement.

LORD NOSE
03-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Lactose intolerance is proved by going to a clinic where they give you pure lactose to drink. They then withdraw blood from the body at 30 minute intervals over a certain period of time (an analyze it) to see if the body is absorbing it.

Again, prove your statement.

ok ok you win yo

i used the wrong word

when fake milk gives you the runs, they say that you are lactose intolerant

i just used the ghetto version to explain myself

LORD NOSE
03-13-2012, 08:31 PM
see - you got me researching and correcting myself as usual - leave it up to FMJ to tighten things up around here

What is lactose intolerance?

Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest and absorb lactose (the sugar in milk) that results in gastrointestinal symptoms when milk or food products containing milk are consumed.

http://www.medicinenet.com/lactose_intolerance/article.htm#tocb

however.....i thought i was lactose intolerant until i drank some real milk and had no problems - stopped drinking that expensive chalk water a while back when it was making my stomach bubble -

ok ok you win man, maybe it wasn't actually the stomach that was bubbling, maybe it was the large intestines that that activity was happening in - now i gotta go do more research so that i can be as accurate as possible

diggy
03-13-2012, 09:05 PM
What was your food habits like before thinking you was lactose intolerant?

Where you limiting certain foods from your diet, fasting, etc.?

Was there any change ( in diet) before it happened?
--------------------------------------------------

So after it happened, you stopped drinking 'fake milk' for a while?

After, a period of time of abstaining from 'fake milk', you drank 'real milk' with no problems?

From the 'abstaining from fake milk' period to the 'drinking real milk' period, did you change you dietary habits again?

PALEHORSE
03-13-2012, 09:30 PM
fuck it

LORD NOSE
03-14-2012, 12:18 AM

Was there any change ( in diet) before it happened?
--------------------------------------------------

After, a period of time of abstaining from 'fake milk', you drank 'real milk' with no problems?

From the 'abstaining from fake milk' period to the 'drinking real milk' period, did you change you dietary habits again?

nice - a taste of my own medicine - and the intentions behind questions is key

i always ate alot of junk food - and i always ate alot of healthy foods

sometimes i fasted - sometimes i ate alot of cake

after "IT" happened ?

lmao - you mean after i shitted on myself ?

i used to drink a quart of pus and eat a whole Entenmann's banana cake

yeah - i stopped for a long time - then i saw Dr. Alim Muhammads video on raw milk - here is another video -

XbEF42ogYek

yeah - i'm always going through changes - very rarely consistent with anything - that's one of the reasons why my attribute is Sunny Winters

diggy
03-14-2012, 12:49 AM
I wasn't hitting u with your own medicine.

I wanted to see if there were patterns between what u experience and what I experienced regarding this lactose intolerance.

There are no patterns.

I could see a reason for gov to ban raw milk....this is a consumerist society, fake milk companies need to make cash rules.

LORD NOSE
03-14-2012, 12:53 AM
if only milk was the only problem

LORD NOSE
03-14-2012, 03:37 AM
8Wn5233KpQc

who's primitive