03-16-2012, 04:04 PM
video by meh
pIqTmWL-lXY:spin:

Caper
03-16-2012, 04:09 PM
haha Nice on this one if he keep doing it he gonna get mad nice = the New PCP

SKAMPOE
03-16-2012, 04:11 PM
yea i try and tellem but the youth is just to brainwashed with the media n all that wak shit out now adays

he listens to all that wak shit thats out now

Caper
03-16-2012, 04:31 PM
Dr. Gee PHD

PROBLEM:

yea i try and tellem but the youth is just to brainwashed with the media n all that wak shit out now adays

he listens to all that wak shit thats out now

SOLUTION:

when he sleeping put some headphones on him and play pcp, immortal technique, kool g rap, big daddy kane, big pun, big L, before he wake up take it off and do this every night .

SKAMPOE
03-16-2012, 04:55 PM
nah he listens to our music
he loves it and loves to build with me on ill topics n KILLuminatti shit all day
but i only have him on the weekends
hes in high school
to much outside influence for me to fight against...

but yo one time when he had an ipod nano

i deleted all his shit n replaced it with 4gigs of my music library lmao
he like Jedi Mind tricks
thats it

JIGSAW45
03-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Yessirrrrrr! He'll understand the true meaning one day.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-17-2012, 12:24 AM
bronze did work on this beat reminds me of gravediggaz - 6 feet deep title track ... was it really off top or nah ? shit sounded too simple to me bruv nuttin rly stood out imo ...lol @ the kony reference tho .. how old is dude ? and is this ya son my g ?

THE MASON
03-17-2012, 08:49 AM
Yessirrrrrr! He'll understand the true meaning one day.

this is true. the lessons arent learned in a day. we all bumped some wack shit in our time lol

but this was pretty nice fam, props to Rays for steppin up on this one.

SKAMPOE
03-17-2012, 01:01 PM
bronze did work on this beat reminds me of gravediggaz - 6 feet deep title track ... was it really off top or nah ? shit sounded too simple to me bruv nuttin rly stood out imo ...lol @ the kony reference tho .. how old is dude ? and is this ya son my g ?
not my son but my sun, hes my nephew, my older brothers son.

and yea this was off the top
no writtens, and if nothing stood out to u is cuz hes my protege and its not allowed to rap about shit he dont live, no gun references and no drug dealer raps and non of that shit, he kept it simple and more of a big up peace n shout out to us the elder gawds
thats ma lil nigga
i be puttin him on to life
and he has every right to rap about project living and being born in the system and all types of foul shit
but ya faggits make it cliche so us real niggas try n stray away from those raps which have become meaningless...PEACE

SKAMPOE
03-17-2012, 01:03 PM
not calling u a faggti KillBot
u know i fucks with u hard homie

im just sayin, in general.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Yea i feel Wat u mean Waitin for this coon jasper to send me full versions of some of his shit ... got some of my best stuff written to his beats I just need full versions and I bodied infinitys windex, tester and riggatoni beats ... Tryna put my real shit out ... But in need of quality beats ...

SKAMPOE
03-19-2012, 12:57 PM
good shit!!
get that program bro, im tellin u.

BornPower
03-20-2012, 06:55 PM
Yea i feel Wat u mean Waitin for this coon jasper to send me full versions of some of his shit ... got some of my best stuff written to his beats I just need full versions and I bodied infinitys windex, tester and riggatoni beats ... Tryna put my real shit out ... But in need of quality beats ...

fuck waitin, you can jack all kinds of decent beats from youtube antoher parts of the web. just search for instrumentals and dl the files. if you can merk a shitty beat you took from youtube, producers will beat down your inbox to give you beats.

$inista
03-21-2012, 10:07 PM
nice! keep fine tuning him he will develop & find his own way... just stay on him i tried with my lil cuz but he just a wild lil motherfucker i cant even fuck with him he gonna get me in trouble... been there to many times nah mean

as long as you keep it 100% fuck what the critics think you always gonna have a hater in the crowd

SKAMPOE
03-21-2012, 11:05 PM
thats no doubt bro