PDA

View Full Version : No ones worthy as king! Official video

SKAMPOE
03-18-2012, 07:30 PM
FQu7gwlWAtc

Caper
03-18-2012, 07:35 PM
Props on this vid this track is actually one of my favorites. I actually bump this when im driving to work in my charger you can see me zoom passed everyone while this is playing

JIGSAW45
03-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Thats wassup my nigga...this came out hot to def. Nasty for leftover footage.

ShaDynasty
03-18-2012, 08:08 PM
dope.

how often you guys write? how many verses you get off a day? i write one probably every other day or i'll just write 4 - 8 bars. do you guys have jobs apart from rappin?

Caper
03-18-2012, 08:24 PM
dope.

how often you guys write? how many verses you get off a day? i write one probably every other day or i'll just write 4 - 8 bars. do you guys have jobs apart from rappin?

Lmao , Ima tell you the secret sosa I have an underground lab where we train PCP . We force them to listen to hip hop 24hrs a day and sniff beats . After that Pcp Drop Albums every hour . Ima be Honest with you They Are Not Human They Are Super Humuniod MC's from a Planet far far away

SKAMPOE
03-18-2012, 08:33 PM
hahahahhahaha^

me im constantly writing bars

most of my songs consists of bars and chunks of verses that i write here n there

unless im writing to a specific track for a collaboration or some thing..

also the beats
great beats will draw verses out of me like wild river waters.

noisebeat
03-19-2012, 04:18 AM
Can't stop the madness !
I love this track, that's one of my favorite too.

THE MASON
03-19-2012, 09:41 AM
dope video for left over footage

yall shoulda just made one video, and had it fade into the other.

oh and @ Sosa, i write when inspired. never force a verse on to paper, but im constantly droppin lines in my head. freestyling while doing whatever, just to stay sharp

SKAMPOE
03-19-2012, 12:05 PM
werd up i do that too,
i mean i got that whole street shit hustly rap n stories on lock being i lived thuu all that shit ya favorite rappers rappers rap about, so i try and stay away from that which has been played out

so to me its rly more of a challenge to write n spit on sum
JehovAllah Daprophett steez
or a Violator steez
which is y i created my self those aliases

i been skampoe the hood nigga
bitch ass niggaz took my life's stories and made dem commercial

but the shit always leaks into my rhymes here n there for its whut i know from personall experience, not talkin abt whut my frinds done seen n heard about like KillBot n shit...

thanx all for peepin the videos n chekin for PCP MUSIC

got way more ventures in the werks stay keep ya eyes peeled
PEACE

JIGSAW45
03-19-2012, 12:26 PM
^^^rep owed for these wise wordz.

SKAMPOE
03-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Good Looks Jigsama

THE MASON
03-20-2012, 07:45 PM
werd up i do that too,
i mean i got that whole street shit hustly rap n stories on lock being i lived thuu all that shit ya favorite rappers rappers rap about, so i try and stay away from that which has been played out

so to me its rly more of a challenge to write n spit on sum
JehovAllah Daprophett steez
or a Violator steez
which is y i created my self those aliases

i been skampoe the hood nigga
bitch ass niggaz took my life's stories and made dem commercial

but the shit always leaks into my rhymes here n there for its whut i know from personall experience, not talkin abt whut my frinds done seen n heard about like KillBot n shit...

thanx all for peepin the videos n chekin for PCP MUSIC

got way more ventures in the werks stay keep ya eyes peeled
PEACE

this is what bothers me about some peoples rhymes, its like "cmon, really? you aint livin like that" but like with Skampoes rhymes, it comes off way too natural to be anything but just being himself, and there are others

BDZ always been on a mystic tip and thats what you get. menes is more abstract and im more a realist but all in the same vein. like PCP as well, way i see Skampoe got the more abstract approach (like JehovAllah steez) and Jig keeps it more realistic

just stay true to yourself as an emcee when writing. never force a rhyme, or shit comes off played out.

sorry for taking up space in the thread but i was thinkin while checkin the thread again loll

SKAMPOE
03-20-2012, 09:35 PM
werd

$inista
03-21-2012, 08:41 PM
props yo !

JIGSAW45
03-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Peeeeace my nigga!

Chief Bob
03-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Video isnīt bad, but itīs a little bit asynchronous. Maybe you could regard that for your next video. ;) Peace.

SKAMPOE
03-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Yea ur right
This was just left over footage we didn't use from the other video shoot
Peep that one
It's one here in another thtead

Chief Bob
03-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Ok, Iīll check it out. ;)

Mindsword
03-25-2012, 01:08 PM
siiick