PDA

View Full Version : all 3 killarmy cassette tape brand new sealed up for sale

7star mantis
03-28-2012, 08:23 AM
peace to all i got 3 killarmy cassette tapes for sale all 3 are brand new still sealed im asking $125 for them or maybe we can work something out if this gos good i will be selling my other wu cassette tapes to the 3 killarmy cassette tape i got are

1.killarmy-silent weapons for quite wars (sealed)

2.killarmy-dirty weaponry (sealed)

3.killarmy-fear love & war

i also have the cassette tapes all brand new still sealed GHOSTFACE KILLAH-SUPREME CLIENTAL RAEKWON-ONLY BUILT FOR CUBIN LINX SAMPLER TAPE KILLAH PRIEST-HEAVY MENTAL U-GOD-GOLDEN ARMS REDEMTION and others if iterested in any please PM me all sales are final sorry i dont got paypal i can accept cash or money order thanks

Mr. R&B
03-30-2012, 08:50 AM
Nobody's gonna pay that much money for three cassette tapes unless they have infinite disposable income.

Those albums aren't hard to find in high quality bitrate online.

Good luck with your rip-off of an asking price.

7star mantis
03-30-2012, 09:16 AM
im not trying to rip off any one im just going by the prices that i saw on ebay wich is like 35 40 dollars per cassette tape and there pre owned not even brand new so i figured i sell all 3 for that price but every body has there own opinion to each there own

peace

Mr. R&B
03-30-2012, 09:51 AM
Fair enough.

I just don't think many people will entertain your asking price.

shaolinsaga
04-03-2012, 12:00 AM
what would you want for just fear love and war cash or trade

7star mantis
04-04-2012, 03:37 PM
im going to lower the price on the cassette tapes im selling them for 100 dollars i think thats a good price to sell all 3 cassettes since they sell them on ebay for like 35 40 dollars not even brand new these all sealed in shrink wrap brand new if any one is interested PM me thanks

7star mantis
04-24-2012, 11:09 AM
still got them if any one is interested $100 PM me if interested thanks

MaskedAvenger
04-25-2012, 05:17 AM
Put them on eBay, maybe somebody will buy them. Its probably your best chance of selling them as people look on eBay for that sort of stuff.

racist randy
04-27-2012, 10:12 PM
Who's gonna buy these when you can download them? WOW.

Bobby Budknickers
04-29-2012, 12:46 AM
there probably are some autistic faggits out there who have some sort of fucked up fetish with wu-tang cassette tapes, but i seriously doubt they have the 35 dollars you expect to fetch for 1 tape, let alone 100 for 3.

and don't get me wrong, those albums are classic to death, but even if i was guaranteed to never ever hear them again for the rest of my life unless i paid that ridiculous asking price, then you can be sure that LA DA DA DA...

bKHFUjNw70A

http://hypocriticalirony.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/corky.jpg