PDA

View Full Version : im out herrreeee (prodigy - the life freestyle)

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-28-2012, 07:02 PM
W4FBaU6VbrI

listen closely ... id like unbiased opinions

ShaDynasty
03-28-2012, 07:26 PM
nice

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-28-2012, 08:12 PM
didnt forget abt you bro im on probation and cant smoke no more so when i get sum m1 and cpins im gonna write tht shit

JIGSAW45
03-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Stop fuckin frontin duke...neg repped!

ShaDynasty
03-29-2012, 08:06 AM
didnt forget abt you bro im on probation and cant smoke no more so when i get sum m1 and cpins im gonna write tht shit
cool dude, i smell a banger

killbot man PCP got beef! hahaha

JIGSAW45
03-29-2012, 02:42 PM
nah man... I dont beef with those that are inferior to my level of expertise. it aint beef broham, beef would be if we were to challenge each other lyrically and that's no contest. and like I said before it definitely isn't hate cuz I would have to be jealous or feel inferior to him for whatever reason. I'm callin it how it is. I don't respect nobody that don't tell the truth... dude got the idea on how to rhyme but he's tellin someone else's story.

BornPower
03-29-2012, 03:12 PM

Co-sign. First it's "I don't know what to do with my life! I need a job! I hate my circumstances! Help me!" and now you got guns like Tony Montana and you wanna kill white bitches like Manson.
Riiiiiiiiight.
On another note, your style ain't terrible but some enunciation would help a LOT for the ones that want to understand what the hell you spittin about.
Honestly, I'd like to hear you spit some REAL shit instead of your best "gangsta" impression.

JIGSAW45
03-29-2012, 04:21 PM
^^^repped

ShaDynasty
03-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Co-sign. First it's "I don't know what to do with my life! I need a job! I hate my circumstances! Help me!" and now you got guns like Tony Montana and you wanna kill white bitches like Manson.
Riiiiiiiiight.
On another note, your style ain't terrible but some enunciation would help a LOT for the ones that want to understand what the hell you spittin about.
Honestly, I'd like to hear you spit some REAL shit instead of your best "gangsta" impression.

i know what you saying, you have to put a little of yourself across in a rhyme. but its also fun to let your imagination run wild sometimes. Not everything has to be the gospel truth, after all this shit ain't admissable in court.

SKAMPOE
03-29-2012, 05:28 PM
thats true, but use ur common fkn sense bro, the rhyme content he usin, its one thing to rap abt mythical shit kung fu swing swords monsters n aliens n shit for metaphoric purposes

if i say on my rhyme how i did time in the pen for killing an officer when he was chekin my car for narcotics....

common sense

i cant belive i here typing this shit smh

ShaDynasty
03-29-2012, 05:34 PM
yeah obviously. you can do something like that taking on a character though. plenty of rappers do stories like that with a different perspective. the question is if killbot is really tryna say he lives like that.

JIGSAW45
03-29-2012, 05:56 PM
all that shit he sayin is fabricated...or hes takin credit for somebody else's actions. as far as telling stories...cmon sunn. for the most part everything is written metaphorically so as to not incriminate themselves... that is if there's truth 2 whats being told. making yourself out to be the hardest dude in the hood when you're far from it is not making up a story or using your imagination...its violation. now I don't feel bad for neg reppin you.

SKAMPOE
03-29-2012, 06:04 PM
hahahahaha

JIGSAW45
03-29-2012, 06:44 PM
and for the record sosa... you have to put all of yourself into your rhymes other wise if you aint an emcee let alone a "REAL NIGGA". IT'S ALL OR NOTHING BRO... THE LORD JIGSAMA HAS SPOKEN.

ShaDynasty
03-29-2012, 07:09 PM
i'm not claiming i'm anything i'm not.

theres a difference though, if rappers didn't use poetic licence i can think of several hip hop classics that we would'nt have.

this has nothing to do with killbot i'm just saying that putting all of yourself into a rhyme and making every statement a literal truth are not the same thing. but maybe we have our wires crossed on what we're arguing about.

JIGSAW45
03-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Yea they did...when you decided to cosign this weak fake ass bullshit record. this record is everything that's wrong with the record industry let alone peoples mentalities nowadays. duke is learning how to rap but he's using somebody else's life as a blueprint...this nigga reminds me of chris rocks character on the cb4 movie.

ShaDynasty
03-29-2012, 07:51 PM
i just thought he had some nice darts. like i have any idea what his life like...

but yeah like u say hes just learning, it takes a minute to figure out what kind of emcee you are. hopefully he can figure out how to be himself as he goes on.

depends what kind of rapper he wants to be. i'm sure a lot of bums that have a little buzz right now spit pure fiction, but i don't think they last long.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-29-2012, 08:54 PM
maaaaaan shut your old ass up nigga like GET OFF MY DICK .. i exaggerrate i dont lie .. every rapper does it your FAVORITE rappers do it ice cubes from the suburbs .. pac did ballet etc etc .. gtfo my dick aint no use battlin u dog u got no name fuck is that gonna do for me ???

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-29-2012, 08:58 PM
i'm not claiming i'm anything i'm not.

theres a difference though, if rappers didn't use poetic licence i can think of several hip hop classics that we would'nt have.

this has nothing to do with killbot i'm just saying that putting all of yourself into a rhyme and making every statement a literal truth are not the same thing. but maybe we have our wires crossed on what we're arguing about.

no your DEFINETLY right i speak for myself AND my fam and friends who dont rap.. go ahead man rap about all the katanas and ninja gaiden shit u want... comment on the music not wether you THINK im doing this shit or not .. u da nigga that was flashin guns in ya videos and shit like cmon bruh u think u lil boosie ? hahaha .. and dont try to son me wit dat "learning how to rap" your lil cousin taught u how to spit from what i heard haha

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-29-2012, 09:01 PM
and my lines were weak ?

"stay wit da iron on like a do it yaself t-shirt"

"im mansons son got bitches who keep da pipe gripped ... like hermhaphrodites"

"i was synthesized by the mind of german nazi guys tryna monopolize on BOW supply" basically claiming i was a nazi super soldier experiment gone wrong ...(play resident evil 5 and youll know what a bow is)

dont be mad cause you either dont understand what im saying or cant hear the deeper meaning behind everything else

yea 3 posts in a row cuz u an annoying ass nigga

THE MASON
03-29-2012, 09:07 PM
^lol why are you mad at Sosa

hes the only one half defending you, idiot.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-29-2012, 09:37 PM
^lol why are you mad at Sosa

hes the only one half defending you, idiot.

i was agreeing with him dumb ass and then the rest of the post was directed towards jig ... fuck multi quoting lol

THE MASON
03-29-2012, 09:41 PM
smh kids are so lazy these days

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-29-2012, 09:49 PM
i been workin all day im tired lol

THE MASON
03-29-2012, 09:55 PM
*bruce lee voice* TRAIN HAaaaaaRDA!!

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh555/BronzeFeet/587660_o.gif

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-29-2012, 10:04 PM
nah im talkin about my 9 to 5 and makin cuts all day lmfaoo .. but yea got new shit up the sleeve now that im actually recording it tho its hard to find the full beats i wrote too since my last laptop is broke ... of course its all of my more meaningful songs im missing .. and the easy to get beats are te easy to write lyrics if u get what im saying

THE MASON
03-29-2012, 10:10 PM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/one-finger-push-ups.gif

SKAMPOE
03-29-2012, 10:37 PM
ahahahaha

JIGSAW45
03-30-2012, 10:27 AM
maaaaaan shut your old ass up nigga like GET OFF MY DICK .. i exaggerrate i dont lie .. every rapper does it your FAVORITE rappers do it ice cubes from the suburbs .. pac did ballet etc etc .. gtfo my dick aint no use battlin u dog u got no name fuck is that gonna do for me ???

no your DEFINETLY right i speak for myself AND my fam and friends who dont rap.. go ahead man rap about all the katanas and ninja gaiden shit u want... comment on the music not wether you THINK im doing this shit or not .. u da nigga that was flashin guns in ya videos and shit like cmon bruh u think u lil boosie ? hahaha .. and dont try to son me wit dat "learning how to rap" your lil cousin taught u how to spit from what i heard haha

TE]

......you mad bro? the insults about my age are as useless and futile as you trying to gain credibility that ur THAT nigga...u aint shit and you're never gonna be shit but another statistic. ur not wack cuz a ur writing,its cuz ir a dickrider tryna sound like erry other generic nigga. Aint nobody teach me sheeeit nigga,i been writin rhymes since i was 16 faggit. You rap about shit you never did n shit you don't own, you gusto lookin ass nigga. I won't waste my time shittin on you but you won't battle me cuz you know I'll destroy you faggot. you make excuses for what you talk about cuz you're a liar...plain n simple. On ur dick?!.....pffffttttthahahahaha...Please wigger.

SKAMPOE
03-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Lmao bust a lil rhyme gusto