PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Summer Olympics

check two
04-13-2012, 01:59 PM
I know it's a little early for the thread.

check two
04-13-2012, 02:01 PM
-Pregnant woman will compete in Olympics

Nur Suryani Mohamed Taibi will be shooting for two at the London Olympics.

The Malaysian shooter will be eight months pregnant when she's scheduled to participate in the 10m air rifle event this summer. Her doctors have given her the tentative OK to compete, as has her husband and Malaysian Olympic officials. Most importantly, Suryani feels she'll be ready.

"My aim is to compete," she told Reuters. "Maybe, at the end of June or whatsoever, if I have some problem that would jeopardise the baby inside me, I will reconsider whether I am going or not. But I feel I am strong and my husband says 'as long as you feel like that, energized to do that, it seems like that is your baby talking to you so you go'.

Suryani qualified for the Games at the Asian Shooting Championships in January, days after finding out she was pregnant. She recognizes that some people will question her decision to compete -- family members and some in Malaysia already have -- but with the doctor's blessings, Suryani doesn't expect any problems.

"I will talk to the baby before I compete... 'no kicking, stay calm for one hour and 15 minutes only please," she said.

The nation's best shooter will make some concessions to her gestational state. She plans on leaving London before the closing ceremony since doctors recommend she not fly after 35 weeks. And she won't be competing in the 50m competition, even though she achieved the qualifying marks.

"Yeah, I cannot do a prone position with this big stomach," she said.

check two
04-13-2012, 02:02 PM
--Keith Moon, The Who dummer who died in 1978, was invited to play at the Olympics

Ever since Beijing put on one of the most spectacular coordinated displays in human history at the 2008 Olympic opening ceremony, observers have wondered how London could possibly improve on it. This would be a start.

Organizers for the 2012 ceremony recently asked the manager of The Who if legendary drummer Keith Moon would be able to perform at the London Games. It was a fine idea, except that Moon has been dead for 34 years.

Bill Curbishley told Metro how he responded to the request.

"I emailed back saying Keith now resides in Golders Green crematorium, having lived up to The Who's anthemic line 'I hope I die before I get old,'" he said. "If they have a round table, some glasses and candles, we might contact him."

That's well done, Bill. Well done.

The surviving members of The Who, Roger Daltrey and Pete Townsend, still tour and are expected to play some role in the Olympic festivities. Nothing against the band who gave the world "Quadrophenia" and "Tommy," but if you're going to go for big names to play at the Olympics, why not try and get John Lennon and George Harrison to stage a Beatles reunion? Go for the gold, as they say.

Earlier this week, it was reported that Johnny Rotten of The Sex Pistols turned down an invitation to play the closing ceremony. No excuse was reported. Whatever it was, I doubt it was as good as Moon's.

check two
04-18-2012, 03:42 AM
-Kurt Angle Pulls Out Of Olympic Trials

Kurt Angle announced via a string of Twitter posts that he has pulled out of the U.S. Olympics Trials due to a series of injuries. While the injuries are serious, Angle states that he will still wrestle Sunday at TNA’s Lockdown PPV. Here are his posts…

“I Plan On Wrestling @ Lockdown and see what happens from there. I’ve had worse injuries while Pro Wrestling and worked around them

Due to Hamstring@Knee Injuries, I’m forced to Pull out of trials. Had a talk W/ Usa Wrestling Coach Zeke Jones Who has Supported Me all Year. I trained Extremely hard for a full Year. I’m Very Disappointed. I want to thank All the fans for Ur Support. U Motivated Me.

I Must focus On TNA and Lockdown PPV, Which Has Always Been My 1st Priority. I Hope to Be Able to Put On the Best Performance I Can. TNA Has Supported My Olympic Dream Since the Day I Approached Dixie Carter about My Quest for Gold! Thank You.

I injured My MCL in My Knee. The Doctors Say It’s a partial tear which will take 4-6 Months w/ rehab. I Will have It Heavily Protected at Lockdown. I’ve Had Prior Knee Injuries More Serious than this @ Still Won Ncaa’s but I Must Put My Job in Tna 1st. Again, thank You all for Us Support. Ur Support. Your Prayers and Support Have motivated Me to Put On the Best Performance I Can at Lockdown, Considering My injuries.

As Zeke Jones told Me, We Were Hoping that Father time Would Hold Off Until After London Olympics. Unfortunately It Hit Me Hard 1 Month Prior to Olympic trials. Thank You to All My training Partners, Especially Edinboro Univ Wrestlers and Coach Tim Flynn and Tony Dipietro.

Training for Gold and Wrestling for #ImpactWrestling at the Same time took it’s toll. I’m Still Proud that I Went 4 It at age 43. Thx to all the fans Who Supported Me! I Will Heal and focus On What I Do Best and that’s Perform for all Of You. GOD Bless!”

UPDATE: Kurt Angle spoke with the Associated Press about his failed bid to make the Olympics, which was curtailed due to an injury. Check out the highlights:

On the injury: ‘ I feel like it was a waste of time. Here I am, at the 11:30 hour, and I get the worst injury I’ve gotten in the last year. I’ve had four or five injuries, but I’ve worked around them. This one, I can’t work around. There’s no way around it.”

On being advised by US Olympic Team coach Zeke Jones to withdraw: ”We have such incredible, awesome competition, that with my MCL injury, they would have torn me apart.”

On his match at Lockdown still being on: ”In amateur wrestling, I have no control over what’s going to happen to me. My No. 1 priority is TNA Wrestling. With TNA, I can work around my injuries and still have a five-star match.”

On whether he would have made it if not for the injury: ”I really thought that I had a legitimate shot of at least making the team, or being an Olympic alternate. At 43, no one’s ever done it. I had that opportunity. I had that shot.”

UPDATE x 2: Dixie Carter commented on Kurt Angle withdrawing from the 2012 Olympic trials today on Twitter:

I am heartbroken for Kurt. His commitment to making the Olympic team was unreal. But that’s the kind of athlete he is.

check two
04-24-2012, 05:17 PM
-Lewd Dude Messes With The Wrong Olympian

http://images.thepostgame.com/sites/default/files/friedrich%5B042312%5D_main.jpg

It's a lesson as old as the Internet: Photos of your privates rarely stay private.

But imagine if those photos were sent to a cop. That's exactly what happened to a man in Germany who emailed a photo of his privates to Olympic high jumper Ariane Friedrich. When she's not training for the Olympics, the 2009 world bronze medal high jump winner just so happens to work as a police officer.

Friedrich, 28, wasted no time posting the man's name, address and phone number on Facebook. According to a Fox Sports post, she plans to press charges against the man.

“I’ve been offended in the past, sexually harassed and I’ve had a stalker before,” she wrote on the Facebook post. “It’s time to act; it’s time to defend myself. And that’s what I’m doing. No more and no less.”

She may have the bronze medal for high jumping, but she gets the gold for putting the alleged pervert to shame.

check two
05-01-2012, 01:15 PM
-Alexander Dale Oen, gold medal swimming favorite, found dead

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/jNwCu_rUM35wdi6EGptvlA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/AP11072411394.jpg

Norway's Alexander Dale Oen, the defending world champion in the 100 breaststroke and a top contender for a gold medal at the London Olympics, was found dead in his bathroom late Monday night.

The 26-year-old, who was training with the Norwegian national team in Arizona, died of cardiac arrest. The country's swimming federation said he was found sprawled on the bathtub. Teammates became worried when repeated knocks on the door went unanswered. A team doctor performed CPR before an ambulance arrived, but the young swimmer was never resuscitated and was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital.

"We're all in shock," Norway coach Petter Loevberg told reporters. "This is an out-of-the-body experience for the whole team over here. Our thoughts primarily go to his family who have lost Alexander way too early."

Even at 26, Dale Oen was already the greatest swimmer in Norwegian history. He won the nation's first swimming medal in Beijing, a silver in the 100 breast. Three years later, he won the same race at the world championships, solidifying himself as a favorite for the upcoming Summer Olympics. It was that race that turned Dale Oen from an athletic star into a national hero.

He led wire-to-wire and won by half a body length over a field that included one of the greatest breaststrokers in history, Kosuke Kitajima. His time of 58.71 narrowly missed the world record in the event. But the athletic achievement was only a small part of the overall meaning.

Dale Oen's victory came three days after the Norwegian massacre that killed 77 people. With the country still reeling from the attacks, Dale Oen's win provided a brief sense of diversion. He dedicated his victory to the victims, pointing to the flag on his cap after touching the wall.

"We need to stay united," he said after the race. "Everyone back home now is of course paralyzed with what happened but it was important for me to symbolize that even though I'm here in China, I'm able to feel the same emotions."

In Beijing, Dale Oen entered the final as the top seed but was defeated in the final 50 meters by Kitajima. He seemed to carry that defeat ever since. Quotes on his personal website and Twitter page often had a theme of redemption. London was supposed to provide it.

Art Vandelay
05-03-2012, 08:22 AM
am i the only one that finds the summer olympics boring. the only events i ever watch are women's beach volleyball and the 100 meter dash. watching anybody run further than 100 meters is boring.

SL33
05-03-2012, 09:25 AM
I respectfully disagree. I like almost every athletic competition excluding shot put and hammer. Besides that, basketball tournament, swimming, male/female volleyball might be good to watch.

Olympics >> Soccer World Cup, imo.

THE MASON
05-03-2012, 09:55 AM
Summer Olympics are just a way for poor countries to feel important at something on the world stage.

no one really cares if you can run 1000 meters, but have at it and well give you a medal.

mind you the javelin toss is cool, be cooler if they had someone to throw it at

Art Vandelay
05-03-2012, 11:34 AM
mind you the javelin toss is cool, be cooler if they had someone to throw it at

LIVRBC5afUU

1ZC9coOxBWc

check two
05-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Are there any chicks that compete in the beach volleyball that aren't completely flat chested?

OlympiQ
05-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Anthony Davis will be added as a finalist for the U.S. Olympic roster, according to sources.

http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz1tpAPA76w

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-03-2012, 03:54 PM
IS IT JUST ME OR DO YOU FIND IT AMUZiNG OLYMPIQ POSTED IN THE OLYMPIC THREAD?

check two
05-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Anthony Davis reminds me of some type of prehistoric creature

check two
06-26-2012, 02:57 AM
-Saudi Arabia to let women compete in Olympics for first time

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17h1xxym1wf6tjpg/original.jpg

(CNN) -- Saudi Arabia will let its female athletes compete in the Olympics for the first time, its embassy in London said.

Until now, Saudi Arabia was one of three countries that did not allow women to participate in the games.

The other two -- Qatar and Brunei -- also reversed course this year and said they will send female athletes to the London games, which begin July 27.

"The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia wishes to reaffirm its support for the sublime meanings reflected by Olympic Games and the cherished values of excellence, friendship and respect that they represent," the Saudi Embassy in London said in a statement announcing the decision.

The International Olympic Committee had been pressing Saudi Arabia to allow women to compete and act as officials, and said in March that talks were going well.

"IOC is confident that Saudi Arabia is working to include women athletes and officials at the Olympic Games in London in accordance with the International Federations' rules," the committee said March 19.

The decision is a rare concession for a kingdom where women are banned from driving.

They also cannot vote or hold public office, though that will change in 2015.

Women in Saudi Arabia also cannot marry, leave the country, go to school or open bank accounts without permission from a male guardian, who usually is the father or husband. Much of public life is segregated by gender.

When it came to sports, female athletes were barred from the Olympic Games because they would be participating in front of a mixed-gender crowd.

The Saudi Embassy did not say what prompted the kingdom to change its mind. Officials in Saudi Arabia could not immediately be reached for comment.

The embassy statement added that women who qualify for the games will be allowed to participate, raising questions how many female athletes will be ready at such short notice.

Dalma Rushdi Malhas, who became the first Saudi woman to compete in the youth Olympics, praised the decision, calling it "a dream come true."

"This just opens so many doors for women," Malhas, an equestrian, told CNN International.

Malhas said she won't be competing in the London games this summer, because her horse suffered a minor injury, but didn't rule out future competitions.

"I look forward to giving my best and I'm determined to keep on trying for the next games, hopefully," she said.

Earlier this year, Human Rights Watch issued a report in which it said the Saudi government's policy of banning women's participation in national competitive sports reflects the "predominant conservative view that opening sports to women and girls will lead to immorality: 'steps of the devil,' as one prominent religious scholar put it."

In 2009 and 2010, the country closed private gyms for women, and its schools' curriculum does not include physical education classes for women, the rights group said.

And while the Saudi National Olympic Committee selects athletes to represent it in competition, the committee does not have a women's section.

Saudi Arabia's 153 official sports club are also closed to women, Human Rights Watch said. The only exception is the female basketball section of Jeddah United, a private sports company that is not among the official sports clubs, the group said.

For its part, Qatar will send three women to London this year: a shooter, a swimmer and a runner.

Brunei will send a woman who will compete in hurdling.

FeLo
06-26-2012, 03:17 AM
TOTAL MEDALS:

1. http://www.rubricon.com/flags/images/normal/china_fl.gif

2. http://www.rubricon.com/flags/images/normal/usa_flag.gif

3. http://www.rubricon.com/flags/images/normal/russia_flag.gif

100. http://www.rubricon.com/flags/images/normal/vatican_flag.gif

Soul Controller
06-26-2012, 06:44 AM
http://www.fourwinds10.net/resources/uploads/images/logo%20for%20london%20olympics%281%29.jpg

Lisa Simpson performing oral sex.

moar to follow.

Soul Controller
06-26-2012, 06:46 AM
http://www.andywhiteley.com/blog/image-files/2010/london-2012-olympic-mascot-mandeville-wenlock-union-jack-flag-large.jpg

2012 mascots

Soul Controller
06-29-2012, 08:28 AM
Danny Boyle is expected present a grim picture of Britain's satanic mills with a towering factory chimney the centrepiece of a scene showing off the country's coal-powered past.

The organisers have already revealed how they will show off cricket on the village green, dancing happily around the maypoles and singing for joy in the background. But they are expected to show a darker side to our past in the second scene.

This dramatic image of what the opening ceremony is expected to look like was caught by a cameraman in an airship which passed near the Olympic Stadium in East London.

The river snaking through the centre of London seems to resemble the aerial image of London in the EastEnders credits. But sprouting from the landscape are a selection of iconic images from the industrial past.

There appears to be a coalmine in the image, as well as a water wheel, a cauldron and a cotton loom in the ceremony.

A giant figure is positioned in the middle of the field which was still covered in tarpaulin when the picture was taken. The 80ft structure appears to be holding a staff or wand.

In front of the figure is the enormous factory chimney while behind it is is a huge metal cog, upon which are laid wooden sleepers, perhaps a reference to the steam age.

The ceremony, which is expected to be viewed by a global TV audience of more than a billion, will use more than 13,000 props while a million-watt amplifier will provide the sound.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/532281_328887937196009_1410933156_n.jpg

also please check http://www.gamesmonitor.org.uk/node/1108

for some right disgusting factual shit, that the organisers have tried to paper over

Shadow Demon
06-29-2012, 05:08 PM
for a first world country with a 2nd world infrastructure this country needs the olympics

Soul Controller
06-29-2012, 05:36 PM
needs the olympics?

country is a legal definition, countries are corporations,

how does this country need more infrastructure?

the cash wont even wittle down to the people who do the work, the main cash goes to the corporations who built the venues roads hotels. ETC

we should just do what ever other country gets bullied into doing.. selling their sovereignty to the imf, then watch as the corporations build the inferstructure, leaving our kids with even more debt

do you know the cost of the olympics on our children, and their children??

their is no way. at all any country makes a profit from having the olympics,

they always make a loss, and that loss.. will be paid for by the average person.

not the richer elite.

what we need to do is get rid of bullshit like the olympics. and actualy use the cash to support the 30% of people living in poverty in the uk,

Maybe even help the children who live in poverty in the uk,

instead of being blinded by a nazi symbol (teh rings was for hitlers 36 olympics)

cheering on the rich and elite, as we pander to them

people need to wake up out the illusion. before their own kids start to revolt.

Shadow Demon
06-29-2012, 06:26 PM
because uk needs to keep up appearances...prestige is everything for a nation states government....and it can have empirical consequences as well

if the beijing olympics were a complete sham there would have been less investment into china.

it doesnt matter to the uk about whether it damages british lives or not

btw i agree on some of your views, and there needs to better taxation system so people are taxed appropriately and so there is better income distribution (which is empirically linked to a happier population overall)

people also deserve better education opp's

but a substantial amount of those 30% in poverty- are lazy good for nothing faggots who come from families known for not being employed for god knows how long. theres a substantial amount of brits right know content not to do anything productive, who want everything but dont want to work for it, and have a crisis of honour and morality (i.e. the mindless fags who participated in the UK riots for no reason apart form wanting new Nike's or Xbox 360- only a minority were rioting for political reasosn)

also the better the infrasturucte: roads, the faster the trains and so forth, then the ^in people getting to work on time = ^ in productivity and profit for corps who often then employ more people.

the faster and reliable transport the easier and &^ goods arriving on time.

this is how a capitalist society functions. (and im not portrayng corporations as honourable entitities)

Soul Controller
06-30-2012, 04:46 AM
because uk needs to keep up appearances...prestige is everything for a nation states government....and it can have empirical consequences as well

if the beijing olympics were a complete sham there would have been less investment into china.

it doesnt matter to the uk about whether it damages british lives or not

btw i agree on some of your views, and there needs to better taxation system so people are taxed appropriately and so there is better income distribution (which is empirically linked to a happier population overall)

people also deserve better education opp's

but a substantial amount of those 30% in poverty- are lazy good for nothing faggots who come from families known for not being employed for god knows how long. theres a substantial amount of brits right know content not to do anything productive, who want everything but dont want to work for it, and have a crisis of honour and morality (i.e. the mindless fags who participated in the UK riots for no reason apart form wanting new Nike's or Xbox 360- only a minority were rioting for political reasosn)

also the better the infrasturucte: roads, the faster the trains and so forth, then the ^in people getting to work on time = ^ in productivity and profit for corps who often then employ more people.

the faster and reliable transport the easier and &^ goods arriving on time.

this is how a capitalist society functions. (and im not portrayng corporations as honourable entitities)

Thankyou for a well thought-out reply

We are not in a capitalist society, we are in a plutocracy, in an oligarchy, or in corporatism/cartelism.

these corporations have been given the same rights as a living person, but yet through all the evil and injustice they bring, no corporation is ever held accountable.

We do not live in a fair system

Do you know what taxes are? taxes do not go to pay for services. they goto service the debt we have, most likely current taxes are paying for shit that this country did between 8 and 12 years ago..

taxes are nothing to do with the current years services; that are provided, ie police/hospital/firebrigade,

I feel what you saying about those underprivaldged who are on the dole, what do their role models do? ie. what did the british govt do, go iinto iraq/afghanistan/libyia even tho they was all 'illegal wars' they rape and pillage in other lands, bringing home the glory..

blair has lied so many times. and has been caught out, yet he is rewarded as a peace envoy to the middle east..

the mindset of the 'rioters' i see the same as the elite. they want everything. no matter how they can have it. they want. if its by force.. then why not? if those who you are supposed to look upto in society can rape other countries.. why cant people under the poverty line, steal to survive??

governments needs to be abolished, until they actually represent and begin to care for the people of their nations.
Everything is about making pointless fractional lending,. debt based lending. the bank of england could print its own interest free cash., and sort everything out, but it doesnt.

Teh banking system is so illegal. they can make money out of thin air, which they charge interest on.. lol

Their are no production/manufacturing/engineering jobs in the uk. they have been moved to the far east., where they can hire slave labourers who work 18 hour shifts, then commit suicide,..
aslong as that dont get into the western news they're happy..

Going by the EU charter.. THE UK is a TOURIST ECONOMY,

hence why the other jobs have been taken out the system..

their was investment in china. due to them having a huge work force,

those same corporations who should be employing people in the west, at a reasonable rate of pay, know they can make more profit, and work their workers even harder, for lil pay. no breaks..

while everyone in the west supports this slave trade..

lol

humanity is a parasite on its self.

Shadow Demon
06-30-2012, 05:55 AM
yeah i know taxes mainly go towardsservicing debt, but i would hazard (without having done any research in a while) that the debt that's being served is primarily debt from social spending, projects etcetera.

debt is as much the citizens fault as it is the government.

in very FEW countries is it politically viable as a politician to advocate LOWER spending (save maybe Germany>>>UK)

the public demand better services, more spending hence one of the key reasons for this debt.

you can also thank Thatcher/Reagan and Neoliberalism and there part in the expansion of credit- making it easier for people to get credit cards and mortgage's they by right cannot afford.

your average briton (and same in many countries) has no real concept of saving. people take out loans to service education and so forth, but a briton will gladly get in debt to service a holiday or a car or a house they really cant afford.

so its only right the government tries to cut spending including via taxes.

however I believe too much deficit cutting is bad (look up the empirical effects of Neoliberalism on healthcare and education- IE IMF )

I would as a head of state, take out several billion in loans and consult with corporations, civilsociety, community groups, police, ambulance, sociologists, researchers- and invest wisely in infrastucture, education and healthcare, r and d, and manufacturing.

The UK is a highly advanced economy but OECD countries like the UK and US arelagging in educational indicators behind the likes of Japan/Korea because they dont invest enough in education

well by def. capitalism is the trickle down effect of moneyeventually reaching you or me, so i dont understand how we are in a oligarchy?

these corporations are the definition of capitalism and free enterprise. (and i also believe the UK like USA has no way near enough effective regulation of the free market- these free market purist fags like Thatcher and Reagan- didnt have much of a clue- although free market purism has its benefits)

that's why the US and UK will keep on being exposed to volatile market forces perhaps more than other countries (although the UK gvt did a good job of keeping us relatively afloat)

Soul Controller
06-30-2012, 06:19 AM
we are not in a free market, those corporation do not epitomize the the definition of capitalism.

we're in a state where the corporations and govts work hand in hand, at the detriment of the people,

how is it free enterprise when they buy out the competition, when they can lobby to change rules..

the reason we are in this debt, is due to the elite, hedging public cash, on bets, that they knew where going to fail..

so withdraw money out the public sector, gamble with it,. if their is a proffit, keep rewards for the corporations, if it is a fail, push it back into the public domain,,

thats how the system is,

the uk's economy is based out of the city of london,
its based on FRAUD, due to how cash is created, the financial system of the world is based out of london, their are so many laws that have been broken by all the companies that have gone bust, ie enron, mf global, the fraud happens due to it being legal in the city of london..

if you want to know about the daily fraud being commited.. check this dude out..
hes on russia today everyday

http://www.youtube.com/user/MaxKeiserTV/videos

so much knowledge in their..

the financial system at the moment works on stealing money/assets/equity, and claiming it as your own

Shadow Demon
06-30-2012, 06:30 AM
^true, well, if it was truly free market capitalism it would still suck,

the commodification of finance is a plague, but people fell into its trap, and they didnt see sense and instead were lured by credit cards and the like, so the general citizenry is also to blame for this mess.

no one wants to effectively regulate new york and london finance- the corporates, and the bankers benefit too much, but also it will heavily damage the economy and lead to > unemployment, but the problem is, it has to be addressed.

germany isnt perfect, but there is a good working relationship between civil society, trade unions, corporations and government, which means a less volatile economic situation, relatively low public debt, and a high degree of social and economic achievmement. finance is relatively well regulated.

the EU is another story but that's a shared problem not just germany's (even though they are the only stable fulll EU member)

Soul Controller
07-01-2012, 08:56 AM
lol they arrest bernies brother for a ponzie scheme, but leave blythe master/ mr diamond and mervyn king alone!!

its cos their part of the group that makes world wide ponzi schemes.. but those outside the clique are not alowed to commit mass fraud

the wholes system is madness.. the system is the ponzi scheme

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532183_382686291785802_898058646_n.jpg

anyway.. this is really good!

Recorded: 29th June 2011 - Week two of Lee Hazledean's reports undercover at the London Olympics private security firm G4S. G4S are talking about 'brand screening' the spectators despite publicly saying it will not happen. Ian Horseman Sewell, MD Global Events has said they will not brand screen. However during Lee's training he was specifically told that if someone turned up in say a tee shirt from a company who wasn't sponsoring the Olympics then he would need to tell them to take off their tee shirt and turn it inside out, get changed into another or go home and change, as a condition of entry. If they turned the tee-shirt back the right way once inside the venue Lee was told they would be ejected from the Olympics. Lee's been told that certain people called Internationally Protected People cannot be screened? IPP's are anybody that LOCOG say they are! Surely everyone should get screened and treated fairly. This directly builds in room for a false flag operation. There is a sinister implication with non-British international firm G4S running the Metropolitan police force which of course is their ultimate aim as the New World Order security outfit of choice. Like the Nazi Gestapo who supplanted the German police in the 1930s. Why have we allowed G4S to increase their contract from £86m to a staggering £284m and they still want more. There has been no proper oversight whatever by our politicians so why not? How do you evacuate the Olympic stadium? How do you evacuate the Olympic park? G4S trainers told Lee about evacuating London but not discussed what the emergency procedures are for evacuating any Stadium in the event of an emergency. It is almost as though they want chaos. Remember Hillsborough Britain's worst sporting disaster. Lee has had no training to do with how to screen people with physical disabilities. This is the Olympics and Para-Olympics and at no point has G4S, LOCOG or Contemporary International even discussed screening people with disabilities and how not to offend and strip those individuals of their dignity. How do you screen someone in a wheel chair? Lee has had no emergency medical training. The queues are going to be massive and if someone collapses the security officers won't know what to do. They are relying again on a St John's ambulance or paramedics hopefully standing right on scene. All security should have at least a first person first aid training which takes just one day.

m2H-FNnhd9Y

check two
07-02-2012, 05:48 PM
WXAn1GqGX08

check two
07-04-2012, 02:42 PM
--Double amputee Oscar Pistorius will run in the Olympics

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/KN7IjNcfxOMkELEvZlf.pw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/122833850.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/double-amputee-oscar-pistorius-run-olympics-132145418--oly.html

Soul Controller
07-05-2012, 10:08 AM
5AcBuGZA9sQ

Soul Controller
07-15-2012, 06:16 AM
London 2012: Welcome to the Censorship Olympics

It beggars belief, but it can now be a criminal offence to use words like Games, Gold and Summer – or even a picture of the London skyline. The reason? An outrageous abuse of our laws to protect the profits of Olympic sponsors...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2173335/London-2012-Welcome-Censorship-Olympics.html

LOL

Soul Controller
07-15-2012, 07:22 AM
The Olympic site has become the world’s newest temporary tax haven. Instead of funding our vital public services, or refunding the British public for paying for the Olympics, billions of pounds of profits made by multinational companies with monopoly rights to exploit the Games will flow directly into the pockets of shareholders and CEOs.

http://www.ukuncut.org.uk/blog/an-olympic-tax-dodge

https://www.facebook.com/events/371313746256129/
https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/592171_371313746256129_2004326751_n.jpg
Young people and trade unionists from across the country are sending teams to Hackney Marshes to compete in the ‘Austerity Games’ in the week before the Olympics, planned to highlight the plight of young people in the shadow of these expensive and corporate Olympic Games.

Events include: the Race to the Bottom, Job Jump, Property High Jump, Deficit Discus, Hardship Hurdles and more.
A staggering £24bn is expected to be spent on the Olympic Games, but young people face little enjoyment and no long term benefit from this costly outlay.

Whilst the rich get ready for their costly few weeks of fun young people face a future of poverty and inequality with rising fees, the slashing of EMA, soaring rents, slave-labour Workfare schemes and sky-high unemployment. All to pay for a crisis created by the banks and big business. We are told that there isn’t the money to invest in jobs and education yet the bill for the Olympics continues to rise and there is a £750bn cash pile sitting in the banks of big business. They caused this crisis, but they refuse to invest into the futures of the next generation.

We’re getting organised to demand that the fantastic facilities built for the Olympics, instead of being demolished or sold to the private sector, be used to provide genuinely affordable housing and used to benefit local communities.

Soul Controller
07-15-2012, 06:41 PM
fucking faggit book,

i posted a link to a guardian news report stating, how airport staff have let in a shit load of 'jihad terrorists' due to the watch lists not being updated/followed..

just went to copy paste the link in here, fascist book is asking me to use the guardian app.. no no no no no no.. if anyone uses the guardian app on fb.. check my wall.. can you please post the story n link in here.. tah thankies very much so :d

Soul Controller
07-16-2012, 08:48 AM
^^ today to connect ^^ i find

Olympic volunteers given rocket launchers

UNPAID workers at the Olympic site will be given surface-to-air weapons and asked to look out for anything suspicious, it has been confirmed.

[/URL]

Volunteers are to be handed portable rocket launchers after it emerged that the government’s security contract only converted half a dozen alsatians and a rubber ink stamp for people wanting re-entry.

[url]http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/olympic-volunteers-given-rocket-launchers-2012071334208 (http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/olympic-volunteers-given-rocket-launchers-2012071334208/attachment/h-519)

shit must be a fiction novel

check two
07-16-2012, 11:01 AM
lol

check two
07-19-2012, 03:32 PM
lol @ Spain's uniforms ?

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/HtbyUbu7pP9mZ2ooaSHv0A--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/SPAINJERSEYSS.jpg

check two
07-21-2012, 09:05 PM
-Refugee without a country to compete under Olympic flag in London

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/refugee-without-country-compete-under-olympic-flag-london-202757479--oly.html

check two
07-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Beijing Olympic venue, then and now:

http://l1.yimg.com/dh/ap/default/120723/decay_uni.jpg

EAGLE EYE
07-23-2012, 09:55 PM
YOU CAN TELL SOUL CONTROLLER REALLY LOVES ATHLETICS BASED ON HiS CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS THREAD.

Soul Controller
07-25-2012, 06:11 PM
back when i was 16., i could run the 100metres in just under 14seconds, loved teh triple and long jumps,

loved athletics since 1988. i guess when i was younger, the illusion was powerful.,

lets make this into a general knowledge sports thread? lol ask questions?

dont get me wrong i still love all sports.

just the bullshit of coca cola, burgerking, and cadburys sponsoring this event is one of countless ludicrous things that occur in teh pinnacle of the age of man,

Sativahhh
07-26-2012, 03:47 AM
the aren't the spain uniforms

check two
07-26-2012, 07:12 AM
^^
It was a parody by the athletes cause they don't like their uniforms

Soul Controller
07-26-2012, 07:21 AM
YOU CAN TELL SOUL CONTROLLER REALLY LOVES ATHLETICS BASED ON HiS CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS THREAD.

i also love swimming..

Turd found floating in Olympic pool

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2012/07/20/turd-found-in-olympic-pool/

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Olympic_swimming_poo.jpg

Soul Controller
07-26-2012, 07:28 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306808_263779070402207_644367288_n.jpg

fuck teh conspiracys, this is real shit

Olympic Park Radioactive Waste Scare as Regulations Breached

As if we needed any more news about the 2012 Olympics. This thing is so screaming false flag event that I don't think people would buy it. But, what do I know, they bought Oklahoma City, 9/11 and the 7/7 subway bombings in England. All false flag events planned by government agencies to push citizens into fear so they would accept their freedom being taken away by a corrupt government.

.: Olympic contractor tests a soil sample for radiation with a Geiger counter. Olympic contractor tests a soil sample for radiation with a Geiger counter.

A document obtained from an undisclosed source reveals that hazardous radioactive waste was excavated and moved within the London Olympic Park before official permission was granted.

In this document Vivienne Ramsey, head of planning for the Olympic project, warns the Olympic Delivery Authority …

“You are reminded that Remediation Change Notes [legal documents allowing work to continue] are intended to be issued and agreed prior to works being undertaken. The submitted Note is retrospective and therefore gives the Local Planning Authority no opportunity to comment on the adequacy of the proposed measures prior to them being carried out.”

The fact that work to excavate, handle, transport, and store this material was carried out before permission was granted is a serious breach of regulations, and places doubt on the safety of workers and local residents. The situation may also influence the legacy value of land and housing.

Though the authorities have known for some time that radioactive waste was buried in the Olympic Park it is not until now that the scale of the problem has emerged. Documents reveal that more than 7,000 tonnes of waste has been found on site to date, much of it unexpected. Some 7,300 tonnes has been placed in a radioactive storage bunker built into the approach to a bridge in the Olympic Park – within 250m of Stratford International station and around 400 metres from the Olympic Stadium. Olympic Delivery Authority contractors claim that the waste in the storage cell will be safe for at least 1,000 years. The waste, a legacy of the site’s industrial history, is something Olympic bosses have been trying to play down, stressing that it is “Low Level” and “naturally occurring” radioactive material.

However, Doctor Chris Busby, an expert on radiation and health, comments that radioactive material can be classified as Low Level or Naturally Occurring but still be extremely hazardous.

Dr Busby also notes that data on radioactive material in the Olympic Park shows a radiation signature which…

“suggests that the contamination is from significant levels of uranium. This should be considered to be a serious alpha and photoelectron emitter inhalation hazard.”

Much of the buried radioactive waste has been found on the site of the main stadium itself and includes radium, polonium, and thorium as well as uranium. The race to meet the Olympic deadline may have resulted in inadequate surveying, as the radioactive hazard was only detected after contaminated material had been unwittingly excavated.

Agencies with workers on site include the Environment Agency and the Police; neither of these agencies have any information on the risk assessment for any potential radiological uptake of their staff on the Olympic site.

One of the pathways for radiological uptake is from dust. Another document shows concerns over inadequate dust suppression on site. Residents living near the Olympic construction site have been complaining of dust from the site since works began in 2007, yet attempts to improve poor dust management measures have only been implemented relatively recently.

Doctor Busby comments that …

“if there is documentary evidence of the disposal of Thorium waste at the site, then this has to be taken seriously as Thorium dust represents a serious radiological inhalation hazard. “

Another request for data on radiation monitoring was refused by the Olympic Delivery Authority who say the cost of collating the data is too high, they claim …

“the public interest in maintaining the exemption [to withhold the information] outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information.”

In another departure from normal practice, areas of the Olympic construction site that are contaminated with radioactive material are not marked with the familiar “radioactive roundel” but rather have been marked “Heavily Contaminated Area”.
Full story here : http://www.gamesmonitor.org.uk/node/845

Soul Controller
07-26-2012, 07:50 AM
surely they is having a giraffe, so much predictive programming is being forced onto the masses.

HQ2LsQNUdTE

THIS VIDEO HAS NOW BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A CONTINUITY ERROR BY THE BROADCAST COMPANY, BUT EVEN SO, WAS IT DELIBERATE? (PLEASE SEE ACCOMPANYING VID BELOW)

Published on Jul 18, 2012 by giddygiddy85

london olympic stadium bombed in subliminal ad, filmed australia.

Many people find BIG BROTHER a turn-on either because of the model-looks girls taking-part or the hunky or cute men in it.

Truer to say perhaps is that not so much being a turn-on, but merely boring the pants of guys the world over, BIG BROTHER is entertaining for its mind-control techniques more than for any other reason.
It is after all, in essence, nothing more than soft-porn.

In this BIG BROTHER TV trailer from Australia, a bombed-out London Olympics stadium is clearly shown.

Hidden in plain-sight.

Part 3/7

Part 3: The beginnings of a New World Order and the arrival of the Antichrist.
We've already looked behind scenes at the hidden messages that are being portrayed by the media (adverts, songs, movies etc) and we now know the possible targets (The Olympic Stadium) But is there something even more sinister going on here??? Hopefully this video will provide some answers.

oRrzHF5rTj8

Even tho i really doubt, theyre will be an 'terrorist' attack during the loldon games,

the messages/information/news they are putting out is gearing up the public to expect it..

i actually think the next 911 type of event will be a cyber attack, blamed on rogue hackers/groups,.

check two
07-26-2012, 09:00 AM
-Aussie swimmer upset over the poll asking if her fat legs will be able to help her win a medal

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/vgaV3dfd.KTxX1uFYjV0qQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTMxMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/149201869.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/public-pushes-back-against-fat-comments-aussie-swimmer-191640600--oly.html

Shadow Demon
07-26-2012, 09:04 AM
^ewww

Shadow Demon
07-26-2012, 09:06 AM
Promo ad for the Paralympics pretty dope, also cuz it uses Public Enemy-Harder Than You Thnk

NY7Zp96jYZM

Soul Controller
07-26-2012, 10:22 AM
cXDTZDtg3LE

Story #3: London Olympics Officials Prepare For Cyber Attacks
http://ur1.ca/9u4e7
Related: 2012 Olympics Special On Red Ice Radio
http://ur1.ca/9u4e8
G4S Olympic Security Fiasco On Red Ice Radio
http://ur1.ca/9u4ea
Colorado 'Movie Murder Massacre' Sensationalized By Media
http://ur1.ca/9u4ec
The Copycat Effect With Loren Coleman On Corbett Report Radio
http://ur1.ca/9u4ef
UN Treaty on Global Arms Trade Sparks Criticism
http://ur1.ca/9u4el

check two
07-26-2012, 02:47 PM
-Banned Greek triple jumper ‘bitter and upset’ after racist tweet gets her kicked out of Olympics

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/UOS2Argj214uuAqVcfeR6Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/AP123174312687.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/banned-greek-triple-jumper-bitter-upset-racist-tweet-162255969--oly.html

Soul Controller
07-26-2012, 04:34 PM
watched a really good video about syrian athletes who are being hated on due to them representing syria..

i like how iran has boycotted the zion games (their own words)

and today!! from the mayor of loldon

Interesting tattoo...

Advertisement brought to you by GetAheadoftheGames.com, the Mayor of London, and Transport for London.

see full image: http://www.getaheadofthegames.com/documents/basketball-players-on-a-dlr-train.pdf

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/556979_10151998088300942_1742536408_n.jpg

This ad was put out by the Mayor of London who is 'trying to get people to be mindful of Traffic congestion during the Olympics.'

I noticed the trademark Illuminati Pyramid with the All Seeing Eye.. But I didnt right away notice the other tattoo on his other arm. Doesnt that look a little bit like Bane from Batman?

not that the pyramid and all seeing eye are anything to fear.. (:

Soul Controller
07-27-2012, 08:19 AM
^^ moar from the mayor of loldon

kVHdH2XAgQQ

^^ mayor admitting the torch relay is a NAZI ritual

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s480x480/483387_455598834474378_1509948226_n.jpg

Soul Controller
07-27-2012, 08:20 AM
why dont pics show up??

lets try again

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s480x480/483387_455598834474378_1509948226_n.jpg

EAGLE EYE
07-27-2012, 08:02 PM
this opening ceremony is beyond gay

check two
07-27-2012, 08:38 PM
-Queen Elizabeth picks her nails while Great Britain enters Olympic stadium

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/3BOnJJaoJHdR7Js.ZjGXUg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/queen-elizabeth-nails.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/queen-elizabeth-picking-her-nails-great-britain-marched-004234063--oly.html

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-28-2012, 03:49 AM
this opening ceremony is beyond gay

Why do you think that, sideshow bob?

Soul Controller
07-28-2012, 06:31 AM
-Queen Elizabeth picks her nails while Great Britain enters Olympic stadium

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/3BOnJJaoJHdR7Js.ZjGXUg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/queen-elizabeth-nails.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/queen-elizabeth-picking-her-nails-great-britain-marched-004234063--oly.html

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396909_392281454159619_1890763769_n.jpg

IrOnMaN
07-28-2012, 08:25 AM
The opening ceremony was WEAK! I didn't enjoy it at all. I thought I was the only one who didn't like it. Worst opening Olympic Ceremony ever!

check two
07-28-2012, 10:28 AM
-Fat pregnant shooter competes

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympics--pregnant-shooter-s-olympics-end-after-34th-place-finish-in-qualifying.html

check two
07-28-2012, 11:15 AM
-Oldest Olympian in the last 92 years

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/bwIMay2dhNs.AIxvrCX6sg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/388/2012/07/12/AP100929031068-jpg_030345.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympics--japanese-equestrian-defies-father-time-as-oldest-competitor-at-london-olympics.html

Soul Controller
07-28-2012, 02:40 PM
So many tangos are down

the official site should be down soon, :D

but!! ill share this. i havent watched one second of this event so far,,

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/292392_448993068474665_1803038056_n.jpg

The star of last nights opening was a 23 ton Bell. The very word bell derives from the God BAAL, the God from antiquity who demanded human sacrifices. In the church of Satan every ceremony is started with a bell being rang to usher in the demonic entity, when the ceremony is over the bell is rang again. The opening ceremony started and ended with this bell being rang. At one stage they had a woman singing "Abide with me", it was dedicated to "Those who cannot be with us", and the victims of 7/7, in other words the section was devoted to the dead. A young boy and a male dancer against a red/orange background danced out a death ritual, it ended with the boy symbolically being taken to spirit, in other words dying, and then being offered up by the other dancers who were "death Angels".

I have seen some comments on FB today about this all being a bit of harmless fun, it was not fucking fun, right in front of the eyes of the world they acted out a satanic ritual where a young boy was symbolically sacrificed to Baal.

Soul Controller
07-28-2012, 02:42 PM
blackwhore is down i repeat.. blackwhore is down

http://www.lloydstsb.com/ IP : 213.212.88.12 Ports 80 /443

Soul Controller
07-28-2012, 03:04 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/551238_443147385707812_1406320203_n.jpg

Soul Controller
07-29-2012, 04:28 PM
why the ceremony was so boring

Occult Symbolism in The 2012 London Olympics Opening Ceremony

http://worldtruth.tv/illuminati-occult-symbolism-in-the-2012-london-olympics-opening-ceremony/

check two
07-30-2012, 01:29 AM
-The mystery of the Indian intruder at the Opening ceremony:

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/snx5f4FCg.vhzOMXyJlHKw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/149369755.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/mystery-indian-intruder-opening-ceremony-143709842--oly.html

check two
07-30-2012, 02:32 AM
--The Iron Sheik talks Team USA wrestling

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-blogs/blog=olympic-talk/post/iron-sheik-talks-team-usa-wrestling-london-olympics-2012.html

KATO
07-30-2012, 01:23 PM
The Olympic Judo has been pretty solid.....so has the boxing.

Ireland has some pretty solid boxers; same with that dude in bantamweight from Mexico, I think he could take it all.

Japanese Women's Judo winning the gold, that girl was vicious.......

The Canadian boxer in welterweight beating that mexican was a surprise, meixcans in boxing I'd figure would go all the way.

Pissed all the Canadians got eliminated in the judo qualifying, oh well.....

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 01:40 PM
who was the hot greek athlete (who looks like sacha baron cohen) at the opening ceremony?

check two
07-30-2012, 03:08 PM
^^
was he real hairy?

check two
07-30-2012, 03:34 PM
The Olympic Judo has been pretty solid.....so has the boxing.

Ireland has some pretty solid boxers; same with that dude in bantamweight from Mexico, I think he could take it all.

Japanese Women's Judo winning the gold, that girl was vicious.......

The Canadian boxer in welterweight beating that mexican was a surprise, meixcans in boxing I'd figure would go all the way.

Pissed all the Canadians got eliminated in the judo qualifying, oh well.....

‘She bit me’: Lesbian Greek competitor alleges biting in judo loss to Cuban opponent

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/bitten-greek-competitor-alleges-biting-judo-loss-cuban-153339543--oly.html

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2012, 03:52 PM
^^
was he real hairy?

i don't know i didn't get to see him naked.

check two
07-30-2012, 04:27 PM
lol well if he's like Borat, he would look like a tarantula clothed also.

KATO
07-30-2012, 11:30 PM
‘She bit me’: Lesbian Greek competitor alleges biting in judo loss to Cuban opponent

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/bitten-greek-competitor-alleges-biting-judo-loss-cuban-153339543--oly.html

HA! That actually really doesn't surprised me.

A few weeks ago I competed at a BJJ tourney, and the dude I was up against punched his opponent in the ribs in side-mount, and when the opponents hands were near his face, he bit their finger!

WTF, I mean I know it's a fight, but damn this is g-r-a-p-p-l-i-n-g, people get fucking bizarrely feral when they compete; gotta keep those emotions in check.....Mr. White in Reservoir Dogs said it best:

"You're supposed to act like a fucking professional"

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsK/9193-15826.gif

which some of these athletes/competitors are obviously lacking in this department.

Look at some of these for christ sakes:

S2SVsqASedc&feature=related

^ not the olympics obviously, but these fucking grapplers man........wtf

check two
07-31-2012, 12:57 PM
Decoding of hand signals:

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/oEPs8XYz0BR8VMyFGPOxFw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD00MTU7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/388/2012/07/31/RTR35JUI-jpg_143104.jpg

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/xXhNiFM_XOxpxaw2b6.M8Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD00MjA7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/388/2012/07/31/149433556-jpg_140953.jpg

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/75xW.4qVgnpjz3uzDF1lBQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD00MTA7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/388/2012/07/31/120722028-jpg_170312.jpg

check two
07-31-2012, 03:22 PM
-Michael Phelps sets all-time Olympic record with 19th medal

He's going to get an endless supply of british broads tonight.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m679l3AeAl1qa5z1ro1_1280.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympics--michael-phelps-sets-all-time-olympic-record-with-19th-medal.html

IrOnMaN
07-31-2012, 09:36 PM
Michael Phelps came in second in the 200m? That race was fixed! Phelps was in the lead!

check two
07-31-2012, 11:12 PM
Speaking of being fixed..

-Badminton tournament marred by teams trying to purposely lose a match

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympics--badminton-tournament-marred-by-teams-trying-to-purposefully-lose-a-match.html

KATO
08-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Canada got 6 medals now.....whoop whoop!

still jack crap compared to the USA and China...........and everyone else.....

theheavens
08-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Curling isn't a sport

I'm rooting for China and North Korea. fuck the rest. is Israel on there? I'll root for their land-grabbing ass too

check two
08-02-2012, 03:16 PM
-Undercover police arrest Lithuanian fan for alleged ‘monkey chants’ during basketball game against Nigeria

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/lithuania-fan-arrested-monkey-chant-nigeria-racism-basketball-171213176--oly.html

check two
08-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Curling isn't a sport

I'm rooting for China and North Korea. fuck the rest. is Israel on there? I'll root for their land-grabbing ass too

This isn't the winter olympics

IronSheik
08-02-2012, 05:56 PM
USA beats Nigeria by 83: New Bball record w/156 points scored in a game...Mello w/10 3s

check two
08-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Imagine how much the dream team would have beat these Nigerians by.

IrOnMaN
08-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Congratulations to Gabby Douglas for winning the gold!

check two
08-03-2012, 12:48 AM
-Referee's blatant error is another sign Olympic boxing should be abolished

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympics--ishanguly-meretnyyazov-satoshi-shimizu-magomed-abdulhamidov-knockdowns-corruption-judges-.html

JASPER BEARDLY
08-03-2012, 02:07 AM
just when u thought the olympics couldn't be made more of a mockery than having women's badminton

they lose on purpose rofl

IronSheik
08-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Bin-Harden blames it on his shoes and the floor.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/373838_10150959435026006_302978251_n.jpg (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/www.youtube.com/embed/MKJejtb2ZVY)
MKJejtb2ZVY

check two
08-03-2012, 05:26 PM
JR Smith is an idiot

check two
08-03-2012, 05:57 PM
--Cuban judoka beats man 243 lbs. heavier

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/NMZHI1ILWDOpgJKaeFl6fQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/RTR35ZTS.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/cuban-judoka-beats-man-243-lbs-heavier-151529867--oly.html

check two
08-03-2012, 06:37 PM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/vYR6HqoR4DhYBt.yLALaFQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/team-usa-volleyball.jpeg

check two
08-04-2012, 12:57 PM
US basketball team barely beats Lithuania

IronSheik
08-04-2012, 01:14 PM
COMPTON...COMPTON
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1276258/serena.gif

check two
08-04-2012, 01:30 PM
dude looks like a lady

IrOnMaN
08-04-2012, 01:40 PM
COMPTON...COMPTON
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1276258/serena.gif

So disappointing and so stupid! Congratulations to her, though. This will be all over the news.

check two
08-04-2012, 01:42 PM
She should take some tips from her sister Venus, and maybe she wouldn't act like a baffoon half the time.

Soul Controller
08-05-2012, 09:48 AM
8XO2CjMowSQ

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-05-2012, 02:07 PM
She should take some tips from her sister Venus, and maybe she wouldn't act like a baffoon half the time.

it's just a little celebratory dance. she might not want the associations that dance has but likes it. i don't think she meant to offend anyone. it's a cool little move. get over it.

check two
08-05-2012, 02:18 PM
It's not a big deal, you get over it. lol I'm talking about her past baffonery actions and statements also. She should try not to stay stupid things such as that she doesn't even like tennis.

check two
08-05-2012, 02:24 PM
-Reason why there are four men on the podium at one time

Why do judo, taekwondo and wrestling award two bronze medals?

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/fp0bRFIkuAEk4MtEAkJPGA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/149753691.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/why-does-judo-tae-kwon-wrestling-award-two-123145582--oly.html?bcmt=1344106786311-73756ff1-fc7b-4342-a237-4b25f71d53ad_00007b000000000000000000000000-51866149-e4fb-49eb-8691-53c4878343cf&bcmt_s=u#ugccmt-container-b

hectis
08-05-2012, 04:12 PM
US basketball team barely beats Lithuania

and they think they can compete against the dream team

Sativahhh
08-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Usain Bolt the best runner in the history!!

check two
08-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Carl Lewis !!

daffy duck
08-05-2012, 05:46 PM
upset roger federer lost :(

EAGLE EYE
08-05-2012, 10:19 PM
So disappointing and so stupid! Congratulations to her, though. This will be all over the news.

already was

didn't she have a sibling who was killed by a crip about a decade ago?

JASPER BEARDLY
08-05-2012, 11:02 PM
yeah in 2003 just looked it up

i guess brent barry, whos from cali, did it at nba all star weekend once too rofl

check two
08-07-2012, 02:39 PM
-The worst dive of all time in the Olympics

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/diving/highlights-german-diver-lands-on-back.html?cid=rss

check two
08-07-2012, 10:58 PM
--German weightlifter drops 432-pound barbell on his head

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/oIlVT7VsXkMqb77J1h1YTQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusolyexperts/wl-wide.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/german-weightlifter-drops-432-pound-barbell-head-walks-190414289--oly.html

check two
08-09-2012, 04:30 PM
-The US and Canada made joint bid for both of them to team up and co host the 2024 Olympics.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympics--toronto--buffalo-discussing-joint-bid-for-2024-olympics.html

hectis
08-09-2012, 05:18 PM
that be the only way they be in buffalo xD

check two
08-10-2012, 03:27 PM
-The US women's basketball team kills every other team and hasn't lost since 2006.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympics--america-s-most-dominant-team--women-s-basketball--even-as-the-country-ignores-it.html

check two
08-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Bolt is ignorant talking trash on Carl Lewis

human torch
08-11-2012, 01:38 PM
2012 dream team would defeat original

check two
08-11-2012, 02:06 PM

are you a comedian?

hectis
08-11-2012, 05:06 PM

are you a comedian?

I think they might be. the original dream team did not almost lose a game this team did. in fact if they played the original dream team beat them so bad they send this 2012 team's players back to college, and high school

check two
08-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Final medal count:

United States -104

Nobody else even close

check two
08-13-2012, 08:54 PM
-Four Congo Olympic members missing

Time for a new life in England?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-4-congo-olympic-delegation-174501422--oly.html

check two
08-30-2012, 03:13 PM
-Russian volleyball coach commits suicide, with colleagues blaming poor Olympic showing for his death

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/russian-volleyball-coach-commits-suicide-colleagues-blaming-poor-174823956--oly.html