PDA

View Full Version : The Next President

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 03:19 PM
What you guys think about the next president being the lamb with the voice of a dragon. I'm saying if Bush truly is the anti-christ, than the next president is gonna be like, "Ok this guy's a screw up I'm here to save the day". And he's really got malicious intentions.

Thought just popped in my mind.

tajeco
10-31-2005, 03:29 PM
I hope you're wrong, but it damn sure could happen, bunch of fuckin evil fuckers man.
Hopefully the Reblican'ts will realize they should not vote for someone just because they are the representative for their party. Chris Rock had a bit about that in his last show, about not voting until you hear both sides of the issue.

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 04:17 PM
Yea but they don't care. Even though Bush is bad for us, he's still good for them. He passes policies that work for the upperclass people, hence he's their representative.

Alex36
10-31-2005, 05:09 PM
http://www.astrosurf.org/lombry/Documents/terminator-2.jpg

look at his profile cos thats the future

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Can we save this thread for intelligent posts please.

baby jesus
10-31-2005, 07:32 PM
Mayor Rudy Guliani Will Be The Next President And He's A Republican.

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Nay.... I don't think so.

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 07:59 PM
Peace,

If Guliani is the next President, it kinda goes along with what I've been reading about because he is a jew.
A lot of people are talking about how much power the jews have in America.
They already head most of the powerful positoins in American government.
http://www.aztlan.net/mahathir.htm

Since they are a foriegn country it is strange that they are so powerful in this country.
Peace

Alex36
10-31-2005, 08:07 PM
Can we save this thread for intelligent posts please.
why was it an un-intelligent post?

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:01 PM
Ummm because it was a picture of the fuckin terminator with these words written under it

look at his profile cos thats the future
Wtf is that supposed to mean? "Cos" I don't know.

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:22 PM
Peace,

If Guliani is the next President, it kinda goes along with what I've been reading about because he is a jew.
A lot of people are talking about how much power the jews have in America.
They already head most of the powerful positoins in American government.
http://www.aztlan.net/mahathir.htm

Since they are a foriegn country it is strange that they are so powerful in this country.
PeaceThat sounds kind of nazi regime 'ish to me. Correct me i'm wrong, but the same reason the holocaust occured was because people believed that Jewish people were slowly taking over Germany. They owned most of the banks and the major buisnesses and had established positions in the gonverment. So when hitler stepped into reign and decided to kill a large group of them, society agreed, all because they had 'too much power'.

Coincidence?

Don't be so quick to take up arms with an enemy, if you don't know who it is you're fighting for. Even if it is bad for you, it could be possibly worse for you without those people in power. Look at the Jewish opposition, christian churches, would you rather be at the hands of a devout catholic? I think if they're struggling with eachother over the throne it would be alot better than us getting rid of one, so the other one can easily take the seat without getting his hand's dirty.

We're playing chess here, not checkers.

PEACE.

Black Hole
10-31-2005, 10:25 PM
http://www.zeenews.com/images/Condoleeza_rice.jpg

08'

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:31 PM
Perhaps, perhaps, that could be the lamb with the dragons voice.

That would fit the description. But honestly I think in the next 2 years, Bush is going to do something really blantant and outright just fucked up. It's gonna be so bad that people are going to be like, "We need to do something quick", than TADA, in comes this person who seems like they can fix everything, and take care of all our problems.

Thats the false savior... thats our next president.

I don't think it's going to be anyone that has anything to do with Bush.

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 10:46 PM
That sounds kind of nazi regime 'ish to me. Correct me i'm wrong, but the same reason the holocaust occured was because people believed that Jewish people were slowly taking over Germany. They owned most of the banks and the major buisnesses and had established positions in the gonverment. So when hitler stepped into reign and decided to kill a large group of them, society agreed, all because they had 'too much power'.

Coincidence?

Don't be so quick to take up arms with an enemy, if you don't know who it is you're fighting for. Even if it is bad for you, it could be possibly worse for you without those people in power. Look at the Jewish opposition, christian churches, would you rather be at the hands of a devout catholic? I think if they're struggling with eachother over the throne it would be alot better than us getting rid of one, so the other one can easily take the seat without getting his hand's dirty.

We're playing chess here, not checkers.

PEACE.

Peace

I am not for Jews or Catholics taking the throne. My point was that the jews are already running things in America.

We are already in the hands of a devout christian/catholic in Bush.

The kicker is this : he is working in the jews interests. And we can see how terricly he has led us.

So, what could be even worse?

Maybe...A jew for president.

Peace

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:55 PM
I don't quite think they're running america, if that was case, than the majority of americans would in fact be jewsih. When in actuality, the majority is Christian.

You can't think of either one in control, you gotta think of it as a power struggle. I say if Jews and Christians want to fight over control, thats a good thing. As long as they're fighting eachother they can't actually control anything. So if the president is indeed jewish, who really cares? He still needs to create a movement, which would be kind of difficult considering the majority of America is Christian and shares the same ideology of the Christian Church.

And although it appears they are working together, I assure you they are not, if they are, it is strictly in a manner to gain some sort of upper hand over the other. The Vatican and the Jews share the same goals, but they have different ideas on how they should be accomplished, and who should be in control when they are accomplished.

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 11:12 PM
Peace

Jews have never been known to be the type who aspires to convert people. In fact, the jews who I am speaking of are Zionist.

They are seperatists and purists. They do however, desire power and control over the world. They don't feel that other people can really be a jew.

Christians and Jews may have an internal power struggle going on, but the jews are winning if you consider how they dominate the world's media, financial and military resources.

The article I linked to earlier explains a little about this. I do have some additional sources as well.

Peace.

Alex36
10-31-2005, 11:21 PM
Ummm because it was a picture of the fuckin terminator with these words written under it

Wtf is that supposed to mean? "Cos" I don't know.
his profile as in he father was a nazi, he has expressed his views a number of times on what he thinks is the supreme race of humans, he used to do steroids that can cause mental problems and he will proberly have all that power.

the picture was easier than that long old name, i thought it would be obvious that i ment arnold will be the next president, he is already in politics and this thread was titled the next president plus its been discussed a lot about him trying to be made president.

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 11:28 PM
his profile as in he father was a nazi, he has expressed his views a number of times on what he thinks is the supreme race of humans, he used to do steroids that can cause mental problems and he will proberly have all that power.

the picture was easier than that long old name.I can tell you for certain that Arnold Swarzanaeger or however you spell it.

WILL NOT BE THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA...

Ever...

Even to think so would be rediculous.

and Aqueous I'm familiar with Zionists, I know what they stand for, I got my own research it's all good you don't have to update me fam.

And they aren't in complete control, thats the important part, sure they might be winning, but who really cares. Theres really nothing we can do about it but stay educated, and I think we got that part covered.

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 11:30 PM
Peace

Fair enough - Tek

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 11:34 PM
Peace, thank you for building with me.

Alex36
10-31-2005, 11:37 PM
I can tell you for certain that Arnold Swarzanaeger or however you spell it.

WILL NOT BE THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA...

Ever...

Even to think so would be rediculous.

your view, but im saying he will, i obviously dont know this for sure but its not un-intelligent to say that, not one bit, im not just saying him as a wild guess.

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 11:40 PM
Aha! See I knew you would respond like that.

I will tell you why it's not possible.

A simple reason.

An American President MUST, be born in America, which Arnold obviously was not, he was born in Austria. So it is indeed, IMPOSSIBLE, for Arnold to be president...

I don't blame you for not knowing this though, you're obviously foreign.

Alex36
11-01-2005, 12:42 AM
nah i know that but they are going to change the constitution or are at least trying to.

have a little look up about it on google or somthing it should come up.

TeknicelStylez
11-01-2005, 12:53 AM
Naw they're definately not going to change that.

America under someones rule that wasn't even born here?

Are you kidding? The gonverment would never allow that.

Alex36
11-01-2005, 01:09 AM
here i found this website dedicated to it for you: http://www.arnoldexposed.com/

peace.

TeknicelStylez
11-01-2005, 02:04 AM
Thats fantastic, I can also find a site that says someones dog is the reincarnation of jesus christ. The fact of the matter is, they aren't going to change the constitution so arnold can be the president. The american gonverment has alot bigger things they need to accomplish. Our good friend Arnold doesn't fit the role of what they need to accomplish these things.

baby jesus
11-01-2005, 07:08 AM
They Are Trying To Change It But That Wont Happen They Really Dont Like Changin The Constitution Is Less They Absolutly Have To. If There's Gonna Be A Women President It's Going To Be Hillary Clinton Who I Hear Is Gonna Run.

Alex36
11-01-2005, 08:06 AM
Thats fantastic, I can also find a site that says someones dog is the reincarnation of jesus christ. The fact of the matter is, they aren't going to change the constitution so arnold can be the president. The american gonverment has alot bigger things they need to accomplish. Our good friend Arnold doesn't fit the role of what they need to accomplish these things.
i was just trying to put u on with the site with a bit of info on it about what im talking about im not trying to prove this to you with the site or trying to say look im right and your not. just thought u may be intrested as you dident seem to know about them trying to change the constitution. but lets leave it at that though for now. PEACE.

TeknicelStylez
11-01-2005, 08:56 AM
Na I looked at the site, I read up on it, it's all good. I didn't agree with alot of the stuff on there, but I still read it.

I'm not trying to discourage you here... I'm just saying I doubt Arnold will become president.

Alex36
11-01-2005, 09:09 AM
ok yeah fair enouth, i just thought u wanted not to take me serious with the i can get a website about jesus being a dog comment lol.

i reckon it will happen but i always think the worst with goverment for some reason.

havee u seen the martial law alex jones doc i think u can watch it on prisonplanet.com now, its got quite a bit about it on that aswell as the twin towers and that.

Visionz
11-01-2005, 09:37 AM
^yeah the doc. is crazy, although it's hard to find any other sources to corborate(sp?) what Alex Jones is saying on a lot of that stuff. Intially that movie had me really fuckin paranoid and I'm sure a good deal of that things in it are true but as a rule I try not to just take things as accepted fact but rather try to find some supporting evidence. If you have any links not directly related to Alex, please feel free to share 'em. As fucked up as Bush is, I don't think the timeline in Revelations would support the person following him being the antichrist. Some of the seals have definetly been broken but I don't think that we're thru all seven as of yet.

shyjatt69
11-01-2005, 09:39 AM
big up all the bg help line massive

Visionz
11-01-2005, 10:31 AM
^?, who's the bg help line?

TeknicelStylez
11-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Not the anti christ, the lamb, but if we're going by the 2012 schedule, which all my sources point to, I think we're right on time for the revealing of the beast and his little counterpart.

LHX
11-01-2005, 11:08 AM
be scared of people like stephen hawking

Alex36
11-01-2005, 11:14 AM
^yeah the doc. is crazy, although it's hard to find any other sources to corborate(sp?) what Alex Jones is saying on a lot of that stuff. Intially that movie had me really fuckin paranoid and I'm sure a good deal of that things in it are true but as a rule I try not to just take things as accepted fact but rather try to find some supporting evidence. If you have any links not directly related to Alex, please feel free to share 'em. As fucked up as Bush is, I don't think the timeline in Revelations would support the person following him being the antichrist. Some of the seals have definetly been broken but I don't think that we're thru all seven as of yet.
there was a website that just had everything but it died, if i come across shit i will bang it up for ya, i think though in the doc what he says happened and the way it happened on 9/11 is quite hard to argue he covers it all and backs it up, sunny winters had some extra stuff saved i think but i aint spoke to him in a while.

Visionz
11-01-2005, 11:31 AM
^certain things like the claims of hundreds of people receivin notice to stay outta New York, the only one I could find was for the mayor of, wanna say San Fransico, but the report that I found on it came out the very next day (9/12) and it also stated that he received those kind of warning all the time. But I simply couldn't find much more than that one incident. I'm not saying that what he purposes is beyond the US goverment, you only have to look at the history of the CIA to realize they're completely ruthless. But it does seem to me that Jones will leave out certain aspects of a story to make something seem more unusall than maybe it really is. Which is why I like to reference anything of this nature w/ other sources, but the info I come across pretty much always relays prisonplanet or Alex Jones as the source of it. He def does present a solid argument but I think it's wise to be sceptical of pretty much everything. I approached the CIA-cocaine connection the same way, it's just the evidence is overwhelming and from multiple independent sources. It's harder to come across solid info when trying to research Jones posistion.

JASPER
11-01-2005, 11:38 AM
I hope the next president is a nicer guy and won't start wars.

pep
11-01-2005, 04:39 PM
they all get progressively worse so....

Kado
11-01-2005, 05:38 PM
What you guys think about the next president being the lamb with the voice of a dragon. I'm saying if Bush truly is the anti-christ, than the next president is gonna be like, "Ok this guy's a screw up I'm here to save the day". And he's really got malicious intentions.

Thought just popped in my mind.
Naw..Read the bible ma dude, the anti christ is the pope, plain simple, it even says someone from where hes from goin be the anti christ, and who else goin lead people to world peace wit out someone questioning it..

TeknicelStylez
11-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Naw..Read the bible ma dude, the anti christ is the pope, plain simple, it even says someone from where hes from goin be the anti christ, and who else goin lead people to world peace wit out someone questioning it..Theres more than one anti christ fam you know this right?

AK Spray
11-02-2005, 08:58 AM
The Anti-Christ? Bush? You guys are just out of your fuckin' minds.... lol.

TeknicelStylez
11-02-2005, 03:31 PM
W/e... if not bush dick cheney lol

faggot
11-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Cilvaringz. Just kidding.

Visionz
11-05-2008, 12:14 AM
interesting necro post here..............was tek onto something???? I know palehorse and a few others will probably think he is (or was)

thoughts?

TSA
11-05-2008, 12:57 AM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/Retarded%20stuff/Obama.gif

Drunken Monk
11-05-2008, 05:07 AM
Peace To Baronze Obama

DUMBO
11-05-2008, 07:47 AM
people that read the bible with the hope that it will reflect on the present or future are fucking stupid. the bible tells only about the past - about how silly and ignorant we have been.

diggy
11-06-2008, 02:04 AM
people that read the bible with the hope that it will reflect on the present or future are fucking stupid. the bible tells only about the past - about how silly and ignorant we have been.

...which also tells about how silly and ignorant we are and will be.

Human nature does not change.