PDA

View Full Version : Why does Islam still exist?

Nomad-1
04-18-2012, 11:35 PM
I have a lot of questions and criticisms running through my mind:
1. Why do black muslims in the United States, talk about white slave owners, while ignoring the fact that the arab//red sea/trans-indian ocean slave trade, has claimed more black lives and continues to do so, as well as the Quran denoting black people as "abd"slave/one who is in total submission?
2. Abrogated verses, why does an omniscient God, need to refine his words? That's just stupid in concept.
3. Eden was in heaven? Why is it surrounded by rivers on earth? How did Adam fall from a flat plain on earth, in between the tigris and euphrates? How was he a prophet? He predicted nothing.
4. Given Muhammad's ignorance toward both biblical history and natural science(the sun sets in a muddy puddle?), his changing words and the continuity errors found in the Quran, how on earth does anybody take this religion seriously? This is the literal word of God? As dictated by the angel Gabriel? Jesus wasn't given the gospels, they were written decades later!
5. Is it any wonder, that after he got laughed at by the Christians and the Jews in Medina, that Muhammad, the opputunist he was, decided they descended from pigs and monkeys?
6. What of his conduct in battle? He pretended to be dead, wouldn't carry his own sword, wore two sets of mail, inspite of the fact, he did no fighting.

Someone explain to me why the seven heavens are each 500 years apart? What the hell kind of measurement is that? Is that by camel? By light? By flying car? By unicorn? what the fuck? Vague...
The earth is not fixed in place, mountains do not keep it from moving, as the earth is not a tent being blown around in the wind.
This entire doctrine, is nothing but hate speech, biblical and scientific ignorance, racism and one man's ridiculously over-grown ego.

LORD NOSE
04-19-2012, 06:32 PM
I have a lot of questions and criticisms running through my mind:
1. Why do black muslims in the United States, talk about white slave owners, while ignoring the fact that the arab//red sea/trans-indian ocean slave trade, has claimed more black lives and continues to do so, as well as the Quran denoting black people as "abd"slave/one who is in total submission?

white slave owners are talked about because of the lies that they put in place to try and maintain an advantage over a group of people

2. Abrogated verses, why does an omniscient God, need to refine his words? That's just stupid in concept.
3. Eden was in heaven? Why is it surrounded by rivers on earth? How did Adam fall from a flat plain on earth, in between the tigris and euphrates? How was he a prophet? He predicted nothing.
4. Given Muhammad's ignorance toward both biblical history and natural science(the sun sets in a muddy puddle?), his changing words and the continuity errors found in the Quran, how on earth does anybody take this religion seriously? This is the literal word of God? As dictated by the angel Gabriel? Jesus wasn't given the gospels, they were written decades later!
5. Is it any wonder, that after he got laughed at by the Christians and the Jews in Medina, that Muhammad, the opputunist he was, decided they descended from pigs and monkeys?
6. What of his conduct in battle? He pretended to be dead, wouldn't carry his own sword, wore two sets of mail, inspite of the fact, he did no fighting.

Someone explain to me why the seven heavens are each 500 years apart? What the hell kind of measurement is that? Is that by camel? By light? By flying car? By unicorn? what the fuck? Vague...
The earth is not fixed in place, mountains do not keep it from moving, as the earth is not a tent being blown around in the wind.
This entire doctrine, is nothing but hate speech, biblical and scientific ignorance, racism and one man's ridiculously over-grown ego.

you are bringing up what people misunderstand concerning scripture and the walk of one man - not Islam - Islam is bigger than any scripture and the walk of that one man - that is why it still exist

Nomad-1
04-19-2012, 06:45 PM
white slave owners are talked about because of the lies that they put in place to try and maintain an advantage over a group of people

But the arabs do the same thing. Not to mention the very ideology being followed, is what allowed for it to be imposed and refined on black people.

you are bringing up what people misunderstand concerning scripture and the walk of one man - not Islam - Islam is bigger than any scripture and the walk of that one man - that is why it still exist

Then why have the scripture at all? Why not just promote a way of life, without the bowing, prostrating, money spent defending the scripture in debates, mosques, ridicule that follows with being associated with terrorists?
Is it just for a certain aesthetic?

LORD NOSE
04-19-2012, 06:53 PM
But the arabs do the same thing. Not to mention the very ideology being followed, is what allowed for it to be imposed and refined on black people.

i never heard or thought that "Arabs" were the originators of white supremacy world wide

Then why have the scripture at all? Why not just promote a way of life, without the bowing, prostrating, money spent defending the scripture in debates, mosques, ridicule that follows with being associated with terrorists?
Is it just for a certain aesthetic?

people like to record the experiences that drastically changed their lives - they wanna share it with everyone - and find that they are misunderstood by everyone they share it with - reason.....they wanna share in that experience and be looked at as experienced with super powers - so the original recording gets distorted and fights break out for attention

Nomad-1
04-21-2012, 08:24 AM
i never heard or thought that "Arabs" were the originators of white supremacy world wide

Didn't notice this part before.

I never heard or thought, that the Chinese government was run by white people.
Never mind that other dominant powers aren't white. Clearly, the point was that they distribute lies about black people and continue to keep them as a lower class and race of people, which btw, the U.S. does not. If you find yourself in that position here, you have nothing to fault, but your own lack of ambition, will power and understanding. There is nothing holding you back, those born into poverty can better their situation. Ingrates who have no gratitude for what they have, no problem enjoying what their elders were beaten and had dogs sicked on them to earn, while contributing very little with the oppurtunity given.
Nice to see the younger black people, still delude themselves, into believing they are slaves.
pshh

people like to record the experiences that drastically changed their lives - they wanna share it with everyone - and find that they are misunderstood by everyone they share it with - reason.....they wanna share in that experience and be looked at as experienced with super powers - so the original recording gets distorted and fights break out for attention

If that's the case, then they should speak out more against what the european immigrants of their faith are doing. If they continue this path of murder, subversion, racism and hate, they will most assuredly be in peril.
You have every right to continue the practice you describe, but please inform people of the errors I just mentioned. It's depressing when I meet muslims in my travels, who still believe the earth to be flat, who still condone murdering apostates etc. I'm seeing it more and more in those, who aren't even from the middle east or north Africa.

Most of all, I hate it when any religious leader, takes advantage of someone. Especially, when they are someone of considerable intelligence, because that person who has been indoctrinated, will spend their lives thinking up ways to justify their beliefs and make others think they have heard reason. As the clergy/minister/Imam etc. enjoys his growing flock, this beacon of false truth he has created, will continue on; until he realizes what has happened and that light will be replaced be hate and bitterness. No one deserves to hurt like that, for simply trying to protect what they think is truth.

7'smatrix
05-01-2012, 07:58 AM
Your questions are being answered, but your looking more for an argument, your thoughts are already fixed and you really aren't looking for answers.

theheavens
05-01-2012, 05:38 PM
because it builds integrity and confidence like no other religion. Malcolm went from a lowlife pimp and hustler to an intelligent minister. read his letter from Mecca and you'll understand.

oh...and there was this thing called the ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE back when Christians were burning "witches" and condemning science that laid the foundation for the Scientific Revolution and the Age of Enlightenment. can't possibly list all the accomplishments, but next time you do an Algebra or Trigonometry equation, you'll know who to thank (no, not pedophile Greeks).

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FMNjLElaWT0/TAurcgD-4mI/AAAAAAAAAk4/THDFHOTI-ao/s1600/taqi_al_din.jpg

check two
05-01-2012, 05:41 PM
did it give you the confidence to hate yourself?

theheavens
05-01-2012, 06:02 PM
I swear the faggot above me loves to dickride me. the dude's from AMISH country and he talks shit about other people ahaha

check two
05-01-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm not from amish country and you admitted to hating yourself. How much more of a loser can one person be. lol Keep building up that confidence though bro.

theheavens
05-01-2012, 06:40 PM
the faggot just called me "bro" hah. I didn't want to have to play you out, but you're such a faggot, its not even funny. there's like a history of you stalking my replies and commenting like you got a crush on me or something. the dude won't get off my dick. you're a probably a welfare recipient working on his associate's degree whose highlight is coming to a Wu Tang forum and talking about politics. what faggot comes to a hip-hop group's forum to talk strictly about politics? go kill your parents and then yourself, it's the only way to reverse your faggot nature.

check two
05-01-2012, 08:10 PM
You must be getting me mixed up with somebody else cause I haven't been talking about politics here. lol Though you sound very homosexual to me actually. I'm betting that it was a white guy that broke your heart? Is that why you hate yourself and you're so bitter towards the fellow white man? Or is it cause you look like Powder with a doo rag on? You give Islam a bad name.

LORD NOSE
05-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Y'all ahight?

theheavens
05-01-2012, 11:07 PM
It's all lovely, except that 85er Discu Stu's been riding my dick harder than Seabiscuit. he needs to get off before it gets numb. Must be part of the Aryan Brotherhood cuz he's all about "whites sticking together." and the fag's got a Thom Yorke & Bjork duet on his shit like a real boss

D.projectile
05-02-2012, 10:06 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100692

what do u believe islam to be nomad?

you gotta get practical to understand islam
..and recognise that orthodox cant claim (what they believe to be) islam

being practical will prevent a member of the nge or noi going backwards
toward what the masses believe to be islam.

Being practical will prevent confusion

it will prevent a 5er feeling guilty when called a blaspheming so n so

D.projectile
05-02-2012, 10:51 AM
.....people are always gonna criticise and argue over theories and ish. they end up miserable. some of them will bounce from belief to belief..thats y its all about show n prove..getting practical..bringing belief to life. BE

Drunken Monk
05-02-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm not from amish country and you admitted to hating yourself. How much more of a loser can one person be. lol Keep building up that confidence though bro.

hahahah

Soul Controller
05-02-2012, 05:49 PM

i expect better from the head mojo of the non ignorants.

why shatter a brothers heart and soul, when you already knows its weak

we should accept him into our elite brotherhood, give him some backing and some wings, so he can flyyyy to the heavens

daffy duck
05-03-2012, 06:30 AM
because it builds integrity and confidence like no other religion. Malcolm went from a lowlife pimp and hustler to an intelligent minister. read his letter from Mecca and you'll understand.

oh...and there was this thing called the ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE back when Christians were burning "witches" and condemning science that laid the foundation for the Scientific Revolution and the Age of Enlightenment. can't possibly list all the accomplishments, but next time you do an Algebra or Trigonometry equation, you'll know who to thank (no, not pedophile Greeks).

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FMNjLElaWT0/TAurcgD-4mI/AAAAAAAAAk4/THDFHOTI-ao/s1600/taqi_al_din.jpg
Dude both Islam and Christianity sucks.

theheavens
05-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Dude both Islam and Christianity sucks.

I teach religious studies, so I can't say that to them. but whatever, human beings are social creatures and need something to believe in, be it real or not. and every religion has some good qualities to it. The Torah probably has more knowledge than any book I've ever read