PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Divine Being? A simple yes or no will do.

blackwisdom
10-31-2005, 04:26 PM
Yes.

Hotep

Sicka than aidZ
10-31-2005, 04:31 PM
yep yep hotep

staycool

Fr@z
10-31-2005, 04:35 PM
Yes i am Dado Prso the all knowing all seeing mystical one.

Who's The Dado?

Shemsu Elohim
10-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Edit: Yes

blackwisdom
10-31-2005, 05:09 PM
Wish I could say it's that simple.

However the current situation of this planet shows that it is not(because we are ALL responsible).

The only thing Divine in us is the Essence or Buddha Nature.

Everthing else is related to Shaytan(the ego).

Until we eliminate the ego(s), and blossom that Buddhata or Buddha-Nature into a full blown Soul; we are, like Takuan Soho said, nothing but vile rice-eating worms crawling on the face of the Earth.

The Christ Yeheshua said

“With patience ye will possess thy Souls.”

Most of us do not posses our Souls, because we have not created the Mercabah or Solar Sahu.

Until then, we are not true Human Beings; just intellectual animals.

We have not incarnated the Monad, because we are a multiplicity of egos or as the New Testament says: a Legion of demons or "I's".

The crude reality is that Divine Beings don't kill and enslave each other, fight over beliefs and dogmas, curse one another, etc. This is all Satanic.Good info to add to what I was building off of last night with my Brothers, but are you yes or no. I feel you, don't get me wrong. I see exactly what you're saying. Regardless of my ego my essence will never change and due to that aspect of me I am Divine, whether know it and show it or not.

Hotep

LHX
10-31-2005, 05:31 PM
as divine as anything else

Os3y3ris
10-31-2005, 05:43 PM
Define "divine".

Shemsu Elohim
10-31-2005, 05:47 PM

blackwisdom
10-31-2005, 06:11 PM
.I wanted to read your post so I could comment. But it's alright.

Hotep

Os3y3ris
10-31-2005, 06:16 PM
Its in his new thread.

damaja
10-31-2005, 07:56 PM
If you claim to be divine, you clearly are not. I am not divine by the way.

Sweet6
10-31-2005, 07:58 PM
HA! You checkmated yourself!

Alex36
10-31-2005, 08:10 PM
people that answered yes. why do u think that? and what do u mean when u say the word divine?

THE W
10-31-2005, 08:52 PM
no

SubtleEnergies
10-31-2005, 09:01 PM
I am divinity experiencing his creation.

KidSha
10-31-2005, 09:06 PM
as divine as anything else
/\ indeeeed

M.I.C Diesel
11-01-2005, 04:25 AM
Yep, even more now than then.

SoNoFman
11-01-2005, 05:14 AM
only on tuesdays

"Masta-Mind"
11-01-2005, 06:37 AM
Absolutly NOT

How can a human who has to wipe the crap off his ass call himself devine?

Either people take the word devine to little or we are thinking waaaaaaaaaaay to highly of ourselves.

Only 1 deity
ALLAH IS AZIZUL RAHEEM (ALMIGHTY MOST MERCIFUL)

Peace

damaja
11-01-2005, 08:54 AM
Absolutly NOT

How can a human who has to wipe the crap off his ass call himself devine?

Either people take the word devine to little or we are thinking waaaaaaaaaaay to highly of ourselves.

Only 1 deity
ALLAH IS AZIZUL RAHEEM (ALMIGHTY MOST MERCIFUL)

Peace
Best thing said in this whole thread.

Koolish
11-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Man is immoral, to be divine is to be free from imperfection. cause divine as i know it means higher than most, more righteous, and with powerful knowledge/wisdom.

NOPE
________
BLOWJOB TUBE (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/13/blowjob/videos/1)

blackwisdom
11-01-2005, 03:13 PM
I asked a yes or no question. If you have to ask why then the answer maybe no. Not being smart in the fingers but I just wanted to take a simple pole. Most people that are know that they are. Like I said,

Yes I Am.

Hotep

Koolish
11-01-2005, 03:22 PM
i answered the question, what's wrong with an opinion?
________
Anal Mature (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/92/mature/videos/1)

noel411
11-01-2005, 04:00 PM
No, I am not a "Divine Being", and if I am not a "Divine Being" then neither is any other human being. Therefore it is a wonder to me where those 22 "yes" votes came from. Then again, I guess if I read somewhere that I am a "Divine Being", or just decide that it sounds cool, I might as well make it an attribute of my being. Wait a sec, yeah, that does sound kinda cool when Rock says he's "God Cipher Divine" in that Heltah Skeltah hook. Yeah, fuck that, I'm definately a "Divine Being".

Jeru
11-01-2005, 04:02 PM
I am me, myself and I.I believe in positive thinking therefore I am divine.

tajeco
11-01-2005, 05:42 PM
I say yes, it's a better label than "loser" or "failure", which I am in some ways too

Alex36
11-01-2005, 09:02 PM
people that answered yes. why do u think that? and what do u mean when u say the word divine?
?

damaja
11-02-2005, 07:00 AM
I say yes, it's a better label than "loser" or "failure", which I am in some ways too
Can't you just be normal? To think you are better than others, and start using such words as 'divine', which suggest a Godly or Supreme way, I think that is wrong. I am not religious, and I don't believe in divine beings. But surely those words should be saved for a prophet or alike?

A Muslim or a Christian would never claim to be divine.

hectis
11-02-2005, 04:49 PM
I Am Not A Divine Being Only The Lord Yah Weh Is Divine And For Me To Say I'm Divine I Would Be Lieing To U I Have So Many Wrongs If You Wrote A Book On It It Would Be Longer Then Any Novel Ever Written

Mark
11-02-2005, 04:53 PM
NO
We are all equal humans and evolved from monkeys. There isn't such a thing as 'divine'. Well, except for RZA's brother offcourse!

tajeco
11-02-2005, 07:57 PM
I don't mean it in any religious way, I'm just saying if some says "you know tajeco, he sure is...", I'd rather it be "divine" than "retarted", knowhatimean.

Shemsu Elohim
11-02-2005, 08:58 PM
WE are Divine Beings because our Being is Divine.

To Be is better than to exist.

Allah has no form other than the forms that He takes.

The Perfect Multiple Unity.

He is in all things.

We only manifest that divinity some of the time, because it is usually filtered through the egos.

But We are still Divine because we have a spark of That Divinity which is the Buddha Nature.

A Paramarthasattya is "Allah in person"(how the Nation of Islam refers to Master Farad Muhammad).

From the Gnostic Glosary (http://www.gnosis-usa.com/index.php?option=com_glossary&func=display&letter=P&Itemid=0&catid=77&page=1)

Paramarthasattya

(Sanskrit) Para, “absolute, supreme.” Parama, “that which knows, or the consciousness.” Artha, “that which is known.” Sattya, “existence, Truth.” In synthesis, “The supreme knowledge of all that exists: TRUTH.”

1) A being of very high development; an inhabitant of the Absolute.

2) The ultimate truth, as opposed to conventional truth (samvriti-sattya) or relative truth of the manifested world.

Any Bodhisattva who creates the Soul, totally annhilates the ego, incarnates the Christ(such as Yeshua) and then reaches the Perfection of the Absolute(AIN), is said to be "Allah in person" or a Paramarthasattya.

Jesus Shootin Heroin
11-03-2005, 10:10 AM
I voted yes on account of the fact that it's such a fucking stupid question it deserves an equally stupid answer.

blackwisdom
11-03-2005, 10:47 AM
NO
We are all equal humans and evolved from monkeys. There isn't such a thing as 'divine'. Well, except for RZA's brother offcourse!8O

blackwisdom
11-03-2005, 10:48 AM
I voted yes on account of the fact that it's such a fucking stupid question it deserves an equally stupid answer.What's stupid about it, and why do you have to use such strong language?

Hotep

Alex36
11-03-2005, 10:56 AM
you cant think your divine if you say yes its a lie. man cant answer things like that. some may pretend but they cant.

fair enouth if you want to discuss it being possible but saying I AM... no.

blackwisdom
11-03-2005, 11:35 AM
you cant think your divine if you say yes its a lie. man cant answer things like that. some may pretend but they cant.

fair enouth if you want to discuss it being possible but saying I AM... no.The only thing that qualifies and or quantifies me is that that does not change. That that does not change is my essence. My essence is of the Creator. I would expound but there are too many immature minds present. Plus they could never quantify and or qualify my existance, no matter how hard they try or don't try.

Hotep

blackwisdom
11-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Yes.

HotepDue to this comment I received a reputation point that stated,

"You are an imbecile and a buffoon.I wonder if the emotion that inspired this was fear or hate, or if it was ignorance or uncertainty. Negativity over a person's personal opinion of themselves when it is not offensive or assaulting is a great testimony to the lasher-out-er's control over their own self.

Hotep

LHX
11-03-2005, 11:49 AM
www.subgenius.com (http://www.subgenius.com)

if you dont accept your divinity soon
you will have it shoved down your throat

Prince Rai
11-03-2005, 02:09 PM
of course an answer to the main question is simple to put down and i answered yes without a doubt...

however the question needs much understanding as many are already confused as to what the question realllly means.

we have to ponder over the emning of divine before an answer can be given by those who are unsure..

the answer is numerous and yes im lazy and undivine in saying i have no energy to expalin totally what it means

Prince Rai
11-03-2005, 02:19 PM
we are divine when we realise that we are part of divine

if god made me i am part of his consciousness.. n thus i am divine

not more than him just part of him

its simple

noel411
11-03-2005, 02:35 PM
I voted yes on account of the fact that it's such a fucking stupid question it deserves an equally stupid answer.AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! That shit had me rollin'. That's about how I would have replied if I didn't strain myself into being as placid as possible. Then again, my reply wasn't exactly positive either.

aismani
11-04-2005, 02:41 AM
u may surrender to your selves-we gon surrender to our SELF

aismani
11-04-2005, 02:44 AM
NO
We are all equal humans and evolved from monkeys. There isn't such a thing as 'divine'. Well, except for RZA's brother offcourse!
poor monkey boy better learn or banana shit u earn

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-04-2005, 03:13 AM
peace.

Evolved from monkeys? That theory is not even discussed anymore in the scientific academia. The present thought is....there was a common ancestor "x"..which they are desperately trying to locate.....

peace.

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN