PDA

View Full Version : Yesterdays trip through the higher functions of my mind

Big Baby Jesus 666
04-25-2012, 12:38 AM
hey guys, how's it going? i'm quite pissed off cus 2 days ago the satellites woke me up at 7 then yesterday at 6 and today at 4 fucking am.. and i was wanting to go to the gym today :(

anyway here's my story about what happened yesterday that shows how powerful my mind is

well last night the voice in my head (La-Cinderella) kept asking me to watch the Pink Panther so i went on my ipod and onto youtube and watched a few episodes and then later when i went to bed she kept making the pink panther appear to me in my mind (yes i could see it with my eyes closed) and she and i made up this episode where i was this funny looking cartoon guy in a restaurant and she was the pink panther ladelling soup into my bowl at the table and i made my character start eating the soup but she kept making slurping noises then blaming it on me exclaiming "stop slurping your soup"

that was a funny episode

also another thing i did yesterday a sort of experience i had was when i was listening to my ipod and i had it on shuffle (random order) and Warcloud - Weapon Factory Outro came on and as it says "where are you little star" without thinking i pressed next track twice just as it said Star and i was looking directly at the word Star on the ipod screen because it was another warcloud track, "Battleship STARship shakespear cliff" and when that happened i had the feeling i get with these experiences where i know that this word sort of popped out for a reason

anyway like an hour later i was just chilling and the idea to watch Terminator 3 came out of no where so i got the dvd out and then decided to go to the store for a drink to watch with the movie and on the way there i knew something was going to happen in the film that i experienced earlier but i didnt know what exactly (its a gut feeling i get).. so when it happened its when the terminator, Arnold goes into the womens bar and gets that dudes clothes and then it cuts to him outside with his leather on and he pulls out a pair of glasses and what shape were they? these queer looking Star ones!

Can any of wu-tang utilise the higher functions of their minds like me? and i dont mean doing boring things like gza when he calculates how much mass a black hole can suck in per second.

GZAjector
04-25-2012, 12:48 AM
i used to do a ton of drugs, too

too many drugs. i never shot up, or smoked crack, or tried to mung or any of that type...but i definitely expanded my mind as a youth and as a young man.

growing older, having a family, holding down a job, trying to live life and shit...it makes me realize that i should have stayed clean back then, because now is really the time when i need to sniff coke, and crunch pills, and rip gravities, etc.

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2012, 12:50 AM
GqQjpTbHR0A&autoplay=1

GZAjector
04-25-2012, 01:04 AM
lol
ahhhhh
bobbys werld

Big Baby Jesus 666
04-25-2012, 02:53 AM
this is for all my neezys who believe in the higher functions of the brain and those that are patiently awaiting me to explode onto the scene

ok this one was pretty good, i went on Kraftwerk - Numbers and the last 3 digits in the page count were 741 and when i looked down at the time it was the same, 7:41!!!

https://www.yousendit.com/download/M3BsZFh0NEhreEJOeDhUQw

I make these types of coincidences appear to me every day btw :)

also just like Ahmed is more powerful than RZA at fighting, i am more powerful than GZA with my mind :)

Big Baby Jesus 666
04-25-2012, 04:18 AM
can any of you imagine in the future when we have Predictive Downloading on pc's which means that you download the file in chunks similar to how torrents work, however you only download up to 33% of the actual file then the pc predicts the rest of the download and makes up the file itself? that would be pretty cool (in my future)

KERZO
04-25-2012, 04:33 AM
http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://troll.me/images/captian-herpin-derpin/cocaine-its-a-hell-of-a-drug-thumb.jpg&sa=X&ei=17aXT-e2L6i-0QWaxOHxBQ&ved=0CAoQ8wc4Qw&usg=AFQjCNHI4h1Z4NFuAYbcL1vIFXC6dI0kwQ

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Dis guy needs a drink. Come to my tavern.

food for thought
04-25-2012, 12:48 PM
hahaha

yo i love reading this cats threads lol

dude is hilarious imo

llBARlllCODEll
04-25-2012, 01:59 PM
i hate it whe u fucks post videos that automagicly paly upon opening threads when i got my volume all the way up. im like a headless chicken tryin to scroll to find it. fuck

i thought 666 was a fuckface at first but im startin to agree wit FOOD

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-25-2012, 02:28 PM
i used to do a ton of drugs, too

too many drugs. i never shot up, or smoked crack, or tried to mung or any of that type...but i definitely expanded my mind as a youth and as a young man.

growing older, having a family, holding down a job, trying to live life and shit...it makes me realize that i should have stayed clean back then, because now is really the time when i need to sniff coke, and crunch pills, and rip gravities, etc.

This is great. Come to Moe's when ya thirsty.

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2012, 04:18 PM
i hate it whe u fucks post videos that automagicly paly upon opening threads when i got my volume all the way up. im like a headless chicken tryin to scroll to find it. fuck

i thought 666 was a fuckface at first but im startin to agree wit FOOD

Ahahahaha

BobbysWorldSonned

SKAMPOE
04-25-2012, 04:53 PM
Can any of wu-tang utilise the higher functions of their minds like me? and i dont mean doing boring things like gza when he calculates how much mass a black hoe can suck in per second.
http://f.cl.ly/items/0m3B0W3a2V441O280g3C/Sans-titre1.gif