PDA

View Full Version : favorite horror movies and what you don't like

KBOS
10-31-2005, 07:57 PM
yo right now halloween 4 and 5 are my favorite horror movies

I don't care much for the friday the 13th jason movies because jason is just a retarded mamas boy who is mad because drowned from swimming like a dumbass and he didn't get rescued because the life guard was getting pussy. On the real, in the first friday the 13th he needs his mama to help him on his killing rage

yo for those who dont know this is jason with out the mask http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/multimedia/pictures/part1/jason_pt1.jpg

http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/multimedia/pictures/part1/jason_pt1.html

WTF, what a retard

makalani
10-31-2005, 09:32 PM
Stir of Echoes kevin bacon

tha god concept
10-31-2005, 10:11 PM
"the entity" by far......its about a woman thats haunted by an entity that rapes and beats her her entire life...ill movie

"black christmas" is dope to

i dont like "haloween " movies theyre juss boring....plus micheal myers is a pussy

crass
11-01-2005, 12:32 AM
what the fuck.

halloween is one of the illest horror movies ever. how can you prefer the 4th and 5th over the first? in the later movies he became like some superhuman freak.

i like halloween, and Carnival of Souls (an old B movie from the 1960s). it's mad s cary and creepy

Os3y3ris
11-01-2005, 02:09 AM
Right now I'm feeling that old Chainsaw Massacre, Audition, Dead End, and High Tension.

KBOS
11-01-2005, 06:23 AM
what the fuck.

halloween is one of the illest horror movies ever. how can you prefer the 4th and 5th over the first? in the later movies he became like some superhuman freak.

i like halloween, and Carnival of Souls (an old B movie from the 1960s). it's mad s cary and creepy
cause I aint seen the first one, but on the real I would like to

KBOS
11-01-2005, 06:36 AM
"the entity" by far......its about a woman thats haunted by an entity that rapes and beats her her entire life...ill movie

"black christmas" is dope to

i dont like "haloween " movies theyre juss boring....plus micheal myers is a pussy
How is myers a pussy? Loomis shot him in the heart 6 times and he took a couple shot gun blasts, not to mention he was strong enough to crush somebodys face with ease. The only time he was a pussy was when he was about to kill Jamie Lloyd (his 9 year old niece) but then she asked if she could take off his mask and he let her take off his mask and she said "see uncle boggie man, you're just like me....." and all they show is his eye with a tear flowing out of it. I thought that was important though, because it showed that he was still a human. Plus Loomis always says ill shit and I always that the main charactors were very good actors who should've got more parts in other movies. I also just like the concept of the halloween movies, the way the family tree works and how he wants to kill everybody in the family and shit...

faggot
11-01-2005, 12:36 PM
/

faggot
11-01-2005, 12:41 PM
The exorcist. I hate that movie.