PDA

View Full Version : Marion Barry Has Dissed Foreigners Recently

CharlesJones
04-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Since i live in Maryland, i read the local newspaper and i've seen racist comments former Washington DC mayor Marion Barry has made about asians and filipinos in southeast Washington DC which is the area Marion represents now as a councilman. Southeast is the worst black community and Marion is upset about asians owning businesses in the black community. He called their businesses dirty and he said they ought to go LOL. He said blacks need black businesses. He also said asians don't use any of their money to help black organizations. He dissed filipino nurses recently saying that black nurses and doctors need to be hired at black hospitals instead of filipino nurses and doctors. A filipino guy that's in charge of a filipino organization was mad at what Marion said. Marion told the media that he isn't apologizing for what he said but he did apologize for what he said about asian businesses. A black guy who lives in southeast DC told the media he agreed with what Marion said about asian businesses. He said what Marion said is the way a lot of blacks in southeast feel.

I don't live in southeast DC but i've driven through there lots of times and i can tell you it's a rough neighborhood and what disturbs me is there's some nice condos and nice apartments that have been built not too long ago and i'm wondering why people are living in them. I do see gates around these condos and i can understand why. I agree with what Marion is saying but Marion needs to understand that blacks don't wanna own businesses in southeast because they don't wanna be around their own people LOL. I'm sure there was some black businesses in southeast DC before but they sold their businesses to foreigners because they got tired of being robbed and threatened.

check two
04-28-2012, 12:16 PM
so what you're saying is that Crackhead Barry has stated some racist comments and you agree with them? lol

CharlesJones
04-28-2012, 12:31 PM
I don't care that he did drugs. That's the past. He's speaking the truth about foreigners making money off of blacks in black neighborhoods but what he doesn't understand is that black businessmen don't wanna own businesses in black neighborhoods because they get tired of ignorant blacks robbing and threatening them. Marion also got into a argument recently with some other Washington DC politicans at a hearing because the topic of conversation was about summer jobs for black youth. Some of the politicans don't want black youth having summer jobs if they have bad school grades. Marion disagrees because he thinks black youth need to learn discipline and they need to see what work is like. I agree with him because if they don't have summer jobs, they're gonna be doing nothing like hanging on a corner and thinking of robbing and stealing.

check two
04-28-2012, 12:35 PM
so you don't think that people from outside of the US should be able to open up businesses in the black neighborhoods? what neighborhoods do you want them to go to? should they be segrated to the asian neighborhoods?

CharlesJones
04-28-2012, 12:57 PM
I don't mind foreigners owning businesses in black neighborhoods. My only problem with them is they won't hire blacks to work for them even though they don't mind making money off blacks. I also have a problem with racist white job supervisors hiring more foreigners than blacks and then whites wonder why the unemployment rate is high for blacks. Their stupid asses act puzzled when blacks gotta rob, steal, sell drugs to get money. I've seen several part time cleaning jobs on Craigslist that are hiring and i've emailed the jobs to let them know i'm interested and i never got any responses. I even left my cellphone number and never got a call. I even emailed a part time cleaning job at a Virginia employment website and never got a response.

I hate applying for jobs because racist whites don't give a damn about hiring black men. They would hire black women before they hire black men because black men scare and intimidate them. I don't like working with ignorant black men either because i've had several bad experiences with them. There was a couple of jobs i had to quit because of ignorant black men bothering me. Full time job i got now is the first time i've worked with more whites and foreigners and i love it. There's only 4 other black men i work with and i get along with them.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
04-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Seriously, why on earth would anyone, and I mean ANYONE give a shit what Marion Berry says about anything?

GZAjector
04-29-2012, 01:24 AM
i remember when i was like 8 or 6 or 7 years old or something, and he got busted for smoking crack with that hooker for the first time or whatever...

i had woke up that morning and my parents were telling me about it and i had no fucking idea who he was or what crack was because i was a white kid living in the DC suburbs where life was fucking sweeeeeeeet

now i live in a meth ghetto and i've basically become the 2012 version of a 1990 black man

but that's beside the point

the point is is
the reason you
can't get a job
CharlesJones
isn't because
you're black
it's because
at every interview
and on every application
you
talk
and write
exactly
you post

RUSHING PLATYPUS
04-29-2012, 06:27 PM
When Charles doesn't post for a while, do you ever wonder if it's because he's busy disposing of some poor black women's body?

GZAjector
04-29-2012, 07:22 PM
i'd like to know what part of maryland he lives in. i'm going to guess PG county.