PDA

View Full Version : Ironman, You Gonna Answer My Question About Why You're Single?

CharlesJones
04-28-2012, 01:23 PM
Since you refuse to answer my question in private, i'm gonna ask you for people to see. I see you responded before in Know The Ledge forum when there was a topic posted about black women and you were saying black women get with black men that got materialistic things because they don't want black men that don't have those things. You told me you got some nice things and i asked you how come you're single and you didn't answer. I know you're having the same problem with black women that i'm having and it's ok to admit that because black women are difficult to deal with. I don't like being single but i deal with it. I love black women and maybe one day i'll get a woman and maybe i won't get one. I'm not gonna trip about it if i'm single until i die. I want a black woman or a white woman. I don't discriminate against white women. I know you told me you don't want white women Ironman. Why is that?

CEITEDMOFO
04-28-2012, 01:26 PM
LOOKS LIKE CHARLES JONES WANTS TO BANG IRONmAN

CharlesJones
04-28-2012, 01:31 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

EAGLE EYE
04-28-2012, 01:38 PM
AHAHAHAHAHahhahAAA

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
04-28-2012, 02:20 PM
sorry charles, Ira only dates celebs

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/irondan1/ironman.jpg

IrOnMaN
04-29-2012, 07:03 AM
Since you refuse to answer my question in private, i'm gonna ask you for people to see. I see you responded before in Know The Ledge forum when there was a topic posted about black women and you were saying black women get with black men that got materialistic things because they don't want black men that don't have those things. You told me you got some nice things and i asked you how come you're single and you didn't answer. I know you're having the same problem with black women that i'm having and it's ok to admit that because black women are difficult to deal with. I don't like being single but i deal with it. I love black women and maybe one day i'll get a woman and maybe i won't get one. I'm not gonna trip about it if i'm single until i die. I want a black woman or a white woman. I don't discriminate against white women. I know you told me you don't want white women Ironman. Why is that?

I don't want to date a white chick because her Daddy will be very disappointed. I won't even cross that line.

KERZO
04-29-2012, 07:27 AM
Whenever I see a CJ post I just imagine him as a steve urkel looking mofo

http://funkybrownchick.com/images/steve-urkel.jpg

MaskedAvenger
04-29-2012, 07:33 AM
I don't want to date a white chick because her Daddy will be very disappointed. I won't even cross that line.

ahahahah

Durag
04-29-2012, 01:10 PM
AhAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Detailed answers plz as to y both of u are single

CEITEDMOFO
04-29-2012, 01:57 PM

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac249/ChristoJean/Nuclear/smh.gif

KERZO
04-29-2012, 02:18 PM
http://lolbot.net/pix/7298.gif

Soul Controller
04-29-2012, 07:09 PM
your all fags.,

you should date girls who you connect with, the ones that can understand you, whether black white pink purple or yes even brown.,

if the girl you want is interested in money or what job you have ( lol at materialistic ass women who thinks a job actually shows what the person is like.. ie.. george bush, tony blair, they reached the pinnacle of what they can be, but their murderers, laughing at the acusations, even those who own corps businesses all have had to be rough and hard on people..)

so anyway maybe you guys are looking for women you cant have.

i know plenty of black girls.. dont make me post fb links to my friends.. and none of my black girl mates are materialistic or give a fuck about what job u haz.

their sweet, caring, down to earth and foine... ahh i has to post one pic? so tempting.. you will all froth at the mouth.. hmm

this is steph.. i used to date her.. oh my...7 years ago or so..shes 25 now..
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/58342_144905632212709_100000798188787_185998_25576 33_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/24108_101569283213011_100000798188787_41398_279930 _n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422595_340572435979360_100000798188787_814205_1017 47291_n.jpg

actually want to post more pics.. of others.. but i wont.. anyway..

your create non existent issues over black women or white women,, then due to your own fears, those issues manifest in real life..

you attract, so when your attracted, see what attracts you, if your mind is right and you know the powers of your mind/thoughts you will be attracted to those who have very similar views on reality as your self.,.

if you find they do not.. your thoughts of who you want, and what you want are being confused..

ive been out with white girls from england, white girls from america.. indians, non religious muslims.. religious muslims.. lol africans/west indians..
and a very sexy polish girl.. noms..
and various mixed species.. lol my fave being :s miss toolsee whose mother is french/indian/italian father creoli?/maldives.madagascer african

lol would love to get back with miss toolsee.. but :S ughh

wtf why am i telling u about my shit.. oi stop it!

:D

Soul Controller
04-29-2012, 07:12 PM

maybe you could win over her mother?

ShaDynasty
04-29-2012, 07:13 PM
that chick is cute, cute face. well done swoll clampoker.

imo theres 3 types of faces, beautiful, ugly and cute. i go for cute everytime.

Bobby Budknickers
04-29-2012, 07:19 PM
^i go for ugly. actually, skanky to be more specific. love it. cumming in a beautiful womans face is like smearing shit on a bob ross painting, it just doesn't do it for me.
blasting in a skanky bitch's grill is what i live for

wtf why am i telling u about my shit..

haha

Soul Controller
04-29-2012, 07:26 PM
lol she was tired high and drunk in the 1st pic, i only posted that cos she has a noice tummy.. she is far from skanky.. as the second pic should show you.. but its cool :d

its a shame that peoples views are so based on 1st impressions..
not to mention the data being edited by belief systems..
lol

look beyond what you see,.
cos if you go by what you see alone (as taught by the pop culture of our time) you will end up with plastic shallow lost confused girls,

depends what you want..

meaninful or deep,, or somthing short term that you throw away after use.

ShaDynasty
04-29-2012, 07:29 PM
yeah skanky and maybe slightly ugly i can go for if i drink a lot. lol 'if'.

not plain ugly though, you talking about this type?

http://www.planetugly.com/p_ugly/wp-content/gallery/ugly-women/puglywomen_0001.jpg

Bobby Budknickers
04-29-2012, 07:44 PM
lmao

nah, skanky and slutty is cool.

if that bitch in the pic found her missing tooth, lost the neck muscle, popped her zits, kept her eyes closed, wore a wig, changed her skin tone and no one would ever know (including myself), then yeah i would probably hit that twice

Soul Controller
04-29-2012, 07:47 PM
fuck this im a flood.. no nasty ness..

seeming as this is a more of a personal thread.. lets do this

this is my dream girl..

im the only guy she been with.. lol she was bi curious when we met,,we got to know each other so well over like 2 years.. then when she turned 16 yes.. 16 is legal here.. lol we waited abit.. then :p

she has the most amazing personality,, shame she livesi n loldon,,, best thing was chose to goto uni 20 miles away from me.. so from 2006-20010 i saw her weekly!!

i did shit with her id never ever dream of doing with anyone else.. lololol shhh

i call her syper jk.. she calls me syper sana :D always.. hahhaa

i wish i had my old pics of her..

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/298569_10150405620291221_517061220_10794712_461692 902_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/44690_468751621220_517061220_7227513_5609189_n.jpg https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/14342_222329096220_517061220_4793242_1357074_n.jpg https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/250506_10150277103816221_517061220_9702250_4733228 _n.jpg

i know you really want to see one of her and her mrs?? shall i post? lols

Bobby Budknickers
04-29-2012, 08:10 PM
sorry for your loss, she was an amazing talent

noel411
04-29-2012, 08:40 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422595_340572435979360_100000798188787_814205_1017 47291_n.jpg

Is that her own baby? If so I'm pretty jealous of it, getting to suck those titties. They look real nice.

JASPER BEARDLY
04-30-2012, 02:49 AM
nice of you to post a pic with a see thru shirt hahahaha

how old were you when she was 16 and u were w/ her

Soul Controller
04-30-2012, 05:25 AM
^^ hhaha i was 25 :S :o the see through shirt is awesome! only due to the tree, which has a resemblance to jks hair but not as good as teh pics i used to have of her..lol sadtimes ;/ these pics of her have been taking in the last 3 years.. shes 24 now, ive known her since she was.. 13-14, crazyness all we spoke about for 2 years was... energy,, alternate history ( she was heavily in ww2 and the mainstream version of events) and just random facts,

but moving forward into the now,, shes involved in as much activism as me..

going back to my original posty
your thoughts create your reality,.

we conncted on some next level of randomness.. we didnt think of each other until, way later in time.. when we knew we had a sick connection (:

noel thats her (stephs)kid, his names brandon

Soul Controller
04-30-2012, 05:43 AM
jk and her mrs ;D
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/313719_10150405620221221_517061220_10794711_145268 445_n.jpg

dont know whether i should post pics of others..

depends if anyone else is sharing??

04-30-2012, 08:51 AM
so, soul controller likes preying on young girls? Notice every broad he discussed he dated when they were 15 or 16 and he was in his mid-20's?

So, i believe this helps my diagnosis of social retard. Someone who may mean well, but never quite connected with others and remained somewhat removed from reality.

Rejected by those his own age, he became more withdrawn and paranoid, until he could find friends and lovers by going after vulnerable and impressionable youths.

So just remember, having money is bad, but pedophilia is cool.

Art Vandelay
04-30-2012, 09:00 AM
I don't want to date a white chick because her Daddy will be very disappointed.

anybody's daddy would be disappointed if you came knocking on their door.

a retarded, parapalegic girl with a lazy eye's father would be disappointed if you wanted to date his daughter. white or black.

Soul Controller
04-30-2012, 09:16 AM
so, soul controller likes preying on young girls? Notice every broad he discussed he dated when they were 15 or 16 and he was in his mid-20's?

So, i believe this helps my diagnosis of social retard. Someone who may mean well, but never quite connected with others and remained somewhat removed from reality.

Rejected by those his own age, he became more withdrawn and paranoid, until he could find friends and lovers by going after vulnerable and impressionable youths.

So just remember, having money is bad, but pedophilia is cool.

ha ha ha indeed.

no teh girls i discussed in here, where all legal and of consenting age..

i never dated a 15 year old.. show and proove fagg0t, its not my fault you cant read what ive wrote, dated steph. never dated jk, just fun with her over the course of the last 6 years (shes 24 now) and yes i still fucks with her..

i made the connections with them when I/they was younger..

helll my current gf is 18,

I never ask out girls, as i know usually (as experiance has shown me) that younger girls always love me. so what can i do? i just be cool and be a friend, unless i feel a sick vibe, then i know somthing will happen, but really.. pedophilia? your a faggot for suggesting such nonesense.

if you read the original post, its all about connecting with the oppsosite sex, i gave advice that is real,if your going to hate on me, cos you just get fat milfs,, you do that.

rejected by my age? i dont fucking ask girls out EVER. never have. never will.. so how i rejected by my own age? lols

my firiends range from all ages. to very old women and men.. as my pics in teh occupy thread last autumn..

so let get this right, when young adults become inquisitive and know what their being taught is bullshit and just getting them to fit into the system, and they ask me stuff. their vunerable and impressionable??
nah douchey, they ask me, cos they trust me over the bullshit force fed to them,

as i said, never been with a girl under 16, havent slept with a girl under 18 for well since jk :)

i guess cos i had ONE sick connection with someone who wasnt over 18, makes me evil?

would it suprise you if i know their familys/mothers/father/brothers?

lol jk's mother thinks im a drug dealer due to my dress sense. .lol

lolol your logic baffles me, but fair does. i know you hate :D

peace and eternal blessings.

IrOnMaN
04-30-2012, 01:20 PM
anybody's daddy would be disappointed if you came knocking on their door.

a retarded, parapalegic girl with a lazy eye's father would be disappointed if you wanted to date his daughter. white or black.

Is this so?

RALPH WIGGUM
04-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Ironman should be Frank Grimes

http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/2558/474029-frankgrimes_large.png

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2012, 01:32 PM
Dan,

You've been told to show & prove. It's about to be the wild west up in here. I hope you have your wutang double cd, pocket protector and gza edition knee guards.

This is one of those builds that separates the boys from men, and men from 34 yr old indian-brit predators.

04-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Dan,

You've been told to show & prove. It's about to be the wild west up in here. I hope you have your wutang double cd, pocket protector and gza edition knee guards.

This is one of those builds that separates the boys from men, and men from 34 yr old indian-brit predators.

well, i am a little out of my league.

I am proud to be currently ranked as a proficient-level builder, but I have been listening to PCP, doing lots of stretching exercises, and pouring over my 120.

I hope to be a master builder by the end of the summer.

soul controller does NOT fuck 15-year-olds.

He merely grooms them and builds sick connections with them from age 12, and waits until they ripe old age of legal consent, 16, before he fucks them.

Nothing wrong with that, right?

I mean, bitches your own age are fine for some 35-year-olds, but the connections are just that much sicker with teenage bitches, who haven't been tainted by education or life experience.

It's just that corporations and rich people and jews create this false stigma that it is somehow wrong to indoctrinate young girls over a period of years until consummating the relationship the moment it becomes legal.

wake up, sheep

Soul Controller
04-30-2012, 01:51 PM
^^ predator drones

the thing is.. my world is nothing like any of your realities,

i have love and respect for everything,
i dont see beauty is a physical thing, its the girls character/personality that turns me on.

i see making love, as a spiritual/inter-dimensional experience..
you should only make love to those who you connect with immensely as the way the quantum world works, you have attracted this experiance,, making love is like downloading/uploading/sharing consciousness (thats what is to me)
ive had attractive girls get pissed at me, for not showing them what other guys show them (ie flirt with them, make comments like their pretty) im not phased or bothered enough, if they need materialistic comments to make them feel better.. your deff not on my level.

hence why being 34, ive only made love to 4 girls(oh shit i said girls. i prefer saying girls than women/ladies.. and those 4 girls have been repeat offenders.. lol and no i didnt sleep with steph, and i havent slept with my current gf)

i have standards, i take pride in alot of things.. why would i want to 'fuck' some1 who was not on my wave lenght? let alone date them? thats what causes arguments and problems.. go with the flow,, if you can understand the flow.

im sure this is too deep for dan to understand. . even maybe for rob,

i would say.. food for thought and styles get what im on about,

as they see reality differently than you left minded folks..

we have all devolved to experience this reality(aswell as other reealities)

we are here to experience, not get attatched to physical objects,

hence why i see making love as, interdimensional.. especially when you start knowing each others thoughts,.,, lol the moar random the better.. = better connection.. but anyway.. i digress.. maybe i should post pics of older girls ive dated?

just to finish this.. jk has a bachelors in psychology, so whatever dan thinks in his lil pea sized mind, she was alot maturer than any girl dan has had the mis fortune to hug.

04-30-2012, 01:54 PM
You must be a special guy to have the same wavelength as so many 14-year-old girls.

Soul Controller
04-30-2012, 01:55 PM
well, i am a little out of my league.

I am proud to be currently ranked as a proficient-level builder, but I have been listening to PCP, doing lots of stretching exercises, and pouring over my 120.

I hope to be a master builder by the end of the summer.

soul controller does NOT fuck 15-year-olds.

He merely grooms them and builds sick connections with them from age 12, and waits until they ripe old age of legal consent, 16, before he fucks them.

Nothing wrong with that, right?

I mean, bitches your own age are fine for some 35-year-olds, but the connections are just that much sicker with teenage bitches, who haven't been tainted by education or life experience.

It's just that corporations and rich people and jews create this false stigma that it is somehow wrong to indoctrinate young girls over a period of years until consummating the relationship the moment it becomes legal.

wake up, sheep

lolol retardo! congrats..

speaking on history and alterntive news is grooming????

wtf dude, your backing cispa? sopa? as thats the same retarded ideology your pushing

jk is the only girl ive made love to who was under 18 and that was over 7 years ago.. lolol.. you guise crack me up

i dont fuck bitchs. i dont even know any girls who are bitch;s . not the sort of people i find attractive..but i guess all the girls who u have broke up with are bitchs? while all 4 girls i have slept with. i have amazing times with still..

you heard of unconditional love?

you guise need to respect women, let alone try and understand them..

good luck with girls when you calls them bitchs.. lolol

Soul Controller
04-30-2012, 01:56 PM
You must be a special guy to have the same wavelength as so many 14-year-old girls.

many???

your really scratching the barrel here,,

not to mention she is 24 now, and our relationship is doper than ever.. our wavelength has continued to share information, even from over a 100 miles way..

you wish you had relationships this deep and long.

04-30-2012, 02:05 PM
Maybe you could give me some advice to help me sicken the connection between my girlfriend and I.

I long to attain the level of sickness that permeates all of your romantic relationships.

Soul Controller
04-30-2012, 02:14 PM
i should give u adivce? heres a jewel for you,

dont call your current girlfriend a bitch (unless your roleplaying)

but alas, im sure you have attracted girls that relate to how your mind see's reality..

i would link the spirit science videos.. videos 4 and 5.. so you understand better about how we create reality (quantum shit)

your thoughts interact with others,, and you attract what you want to experience.. so in that vein.. your doing what you want to experience..

btw.. have you found that your relationships have similar issues??

or is each relationship you have different?

04-30-2012, 02:18 PM
oh lord. i have reach my daily limit of soul controller conversing.

This was a fairly solid build, and, i hope i'm not misinterpreting this, but I feel that we had a fairly sick connection.

we will do more tomorrow.

Soul Controller
04-30-2012, 02:30 PM
yes.. lol i hate that sick is almost mainstream slang now.. been using it since the 90's
aswell as safe(saying safe when you dap one another)

solid build? lol

im still waitin for you to back the statements you made about me.

but i agree it was solid :p lolol

repped*

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Soul just licked his lips after typing that

Soul Controller
04-30-2012, 03:17 PM
http://t.qkme.me/35c4hx.jpg

you just licked your lips after this

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2012, 03:19 PM
I think your overdue for a fabrication

Teen predator rat face might make a nice meme

Soul Controller
04-30-2012, 03:26 PM
i can see you dont read my posts either,

i dont ask out girls retard,

so how am i a predator?

i guess i hurt your feelings,, all from your childish name calling,, if u cant stay on topic, or respond factual,

then you should be brave enough not to get hurt by memes.

rat face .. lols your welcome

http://www.troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/dat-chin-thumb.jpg

what u want me to do? i responded to everything factually and you retort with nonesence,

i suppose you think its trolling?

and your how old?

shame your ego is in the way.
wake up drone,

m

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Unless you prefer scabie face Apu

I'll get something goin' here in due time

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-30-2012, 04:38 PM
How does CharlesJones have the nerve to ask Ironman AKA ET dick AKA Too scared to walk the streets of Detroit AKA wont help a women if seen being raped AKA cranium drainium AKA Tectrus Moa about being single?

Its like pigeons being fed.

The Blind judging the Blind, WTF?

DRINK AT MOES!!

KERZO
04-30-2012, 05:30 PM
gza edition knee guards.

HAHAHAHAHHA

http://emotibot.net/pix/4962.gif

Art Vandelay
04-30-2012, 05:35 PM
CJ and Ironman would have to drink at Flaming Moe's

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0b/Simpsons_8F08.png