PDA

View Full Version : White Boy's

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:15 PM
I just got done watching the movie 'White Boys' and I was thinking...

Does anyone else other than me feel like, movies with "wigger" humor, are racist? Look at the basis of the term, "white" kid "acting" like a "nigger". How does someone "act" like a "black" person. I even notice black people using this term. So are you telling me that by acting in an unintelligent manner, participating in criminal activities, being disrespectful to elders and woman, is a strictly "black" thing? I think it's rediculous, and it potrays us (minorities) in a bad manner, and it potrays white people in a bad manner. I rarely even find it humorous, often times I'm disgusted by the way the people act in these movies.

The fact of the matter is, if you're Black, everytime you tell someone to "Stop acting black", or "Why do you act black", or "You're a wigger", your basically calling yourself a stereotypical nigger, because in order for white kids to be acting like you, you have to be acting like they do. And if a white person says any of that, they are racist. Because in order to imply that someone is acting "black", you believe that all black people act in the manner stated above.

Think about that one.

makalani
10-31-2005, 10:19 PM
what you speak is true... that said, the movie was funny to me.

and does anyone know the name of the song where raekwon was rapping in when they were riding in the car?

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:28 PM
No I think it was a remix though, because the lyrics sounded familiar but the beat didn't.

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 10:33 PM
Peace
I have'nt seen the movie you are talking about - but, I do see a different culture between whites and blacks.

Saying that black culture represents crime and unintelligence is not fair. Yes, some blacks don't represent themselves well. Some whites don't represent themselves well either.

Acting black can be described as a lot of different things. For ex.) being a democrat, being baptist, listening to hip - hop, being attracted to volumptous women., etc....

Besides, blacks rarely use the word "nigger".

Blacks will describe themselves as a "nigga" meaning:

N - never
I - ignorant
G- getting
G - goals
A - accomplished

Peace

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:35 PM
I see what you mean, but I think you took it and ran with it Kris lol.

Anyone who shit's on anyone for trying to understand more on something they believe in, is always in the wrong, IMO and most peoples opinion.

I have to agree with you, on us all sharing from eachother though. Perfect example, the use of Mami, and Papi, is hispanic. Jay-Z speaks in spanish in his songs alot. We all take from eachothers cultures. But black people aren't the only one who do it. For instance, when white people see a "black" person acting "white", they say "why do you act like that for." The same thing goes for vice versa too.

tha god concept
10-31-2005, 10:35 PM
co sign^^^^^^^and wit tek

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:36 PM
Peace
I have'nt seen the movie you are talking about - but, I do see a different culture between whites and blacks.

Saying that black culture represents crime and unintelligence is not fair. Yes, some blacks don't represent themselves well. Some whites don't represent themselves well either.

Acting black can be described as a lot of different things. For ex.) being a democrat, being baptist, listening to hip - hop, being attracted to volumptous women., etc....

Besides, blacks rarely use the word "nigger".

Blacks will describe themselves as a "nigga" meaning:

N - never
I - ignorant
G- getting
G - goals
A - accomplished

PeaceI know exactly what it means, I've been a "Nigger"(yes "Nigger") and no I'm not black, all my life. And I frequently use the word Nigga.

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:38 PM
It's not really close minded, because she has the right to her own beliefs as well as you do. And if you really understood, what a white devil is you wouldn't be so offended by it.

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:49 PM
Think about this, if someone calls you retarded literally, unless you in fact truly believe your retarded, you wouldn't take heed to what they said because your not retarded, and you know your not retarded.

It's the same concept. If someone uses the term White Devil, why would you be offended unless you were in fact a White Devil. If you weren't, the term wouldn't apply to you, and you wouldn't be offended.

Aqueous Moon
10-31-2005, 10:52 PM
Think about this, if someone calls you retarded literally, unless you in fact truly believe your retarded, you wouldn't take heed to what they said because your not retarded, and you know your not retarded.

It's the same concept. If someone uses the term White Devil, why would you be offended unless you were in fact a White Devil. If you weren't, the term wouldn't apply to you, and you wouldn't be offended.
Peace

Well said, Tek.

The devil I refer to when I speak of the word are the ones who are in power. The ones who are running this country into the ground and any one can see that there are black devils who love to help them out.

Peace

TeknicelStylez
10-31-2005, 10:59 PM
Cough Cough Condoleeza rice lol.

Yea but you gotta think Kris, if you got offended by the statement and tried to respond in a malevolent manner, than you would actually be trying to defend yourself from the title of a cock sucking cum chugging w/e you said. Which means deep down inside you really believe your a cock sucking cum chugger lol.

arcane
11-01-2005, 01:54 AM

Does anyone else other than me feel like, movies with "wigger" humor, are racist? Look at the basis of the term, "white" kid "acting" like a "nigger". How does someone "act" like a "black" person. I even notice black people using this term. So are you telling me that by acting in an unintelligent manner, participating in criminal activities, being disrespectful to elders and woman, is a strictly "black" thing? I think it's rediculous, and it potrays us (minorities) in a bad manner, and it potrays white people in a bad manner. I rarely even find it humorous, often times I'm disgusted by the way the people act in these movies.

The fact of the matter is, if you're Black, everytime you tell someone to "Stop acting black", or "Why do you act black", or "You're a wigger", your basically calling yourself a stereotypical nigger, because in order for white kids to be acting like you, you have to be acting like they do. And if a white person says any of that, they are racist. Because in order to imply that someone is acting "black", you believe that all black people act in the manner stated above.

Think about that one. Good observation.

TeknicelStylez
11-01-2005, 02:08 AM
^ I'm not offended, but the general definition when a person hears the 2 words "white" and "devil" in the same sntence its often implied as calling a white person, 4 lack of a better word, a "nigger", whats your definition?To further acknowledge your question. To my understanding a "white devil" is the embodyment of an evil person, that uses tricknology and other things to opress black people and to maintain his rule over the world. Also the destroyer of known cultures and civilizations. Something among those lines.

Welshkillabee
11-01-2005, 04:43 AM
Yeah thats a good point

WU-KILLAH
11-01-2005, 05:43 AM
I don't like when people make humor with skin color, I don't find that funny and often it contributes to spread stereotypes.

Emcee Panama Red
11-01-2005, 06:13 AM
funny shit is the muthafuckaz soooo retarded to go to the jungle and ask for co----caine....haha no one in thier right mind would do that, that movie makes fun of what ppl belive and think......fuck it its comedy till the end where this muthafucka relizes Rappers dont exaggerate and its real(well most of'em).....................still funny "1968,,, that was a bad year" hahahahahaha

TeknicelStylez
11-01-2005, 09:02 AM
we'll scarface wasnt based off of a white character so it wouldn't have been a stealing of white culture.
now there's a difference between other races that take a liking to other cultures
and white people doing it. white people have no control they always want to take shit over. on some realness a white person in the only perosn in the world that could like go to japan or something get into a conversation with somebody in japanese and tell them that there speaking there own language wrong.
shit like that, that makes wite folks a threat to others cultures.
and on another note white folk brung us over here and stripped us of any culture we use to have so throug out the years we built a new one with hiphop and shit and things of the such. so if the white man stole out culture once we'd be damn fools to let them do it again.So basically, your tired of being segregated and treated differently because of your skin color, but you don't want people to educate themselves about your culture? And on the subject, what exactly is your culture?

TeknicelStylez
11-01-2005, 10:51 AM
What is YOUR culture?

JASPER
11-01-2005, 11:04 AM
Everyone is equal, we're all humans. Don't discriminate.

Peace and blessings.

TeknicelStylez
11-01-2005, 11:40 AM
You sound confused mang.

Peace.

TeknicelStylez
11-01-2005, 12:07 PM
You were talking about having your culture robbed from you, than you turned around and said "FUCK A CULTURE IF I CAN'T HAVE ONE I DONT WANT ONE!"

It just sounds to me like your frustrated and angry.

oldie
11-01-2005, 12:19 PM
good point. it is racist towards white people i suppose. im white my self and have been called a wigger cos i listen to hip-hop music...why? jus cos i like "black music" as it is sometimes described as. thats rubbish, music is music, end of.

Koolish
11-01-2005, 02:33 PM
oh hell no, wigger isn't racist.

white people who act a way they shouldn't, deserve to be called a wigger. you can still be hardcore without acting like different people.

UNLESS they're like one of the few white kids who grew up surrounded by a group of people it's all good.
________
CRIME INSURANCE FORUMS (http://www.insurance-forums.org/crime-insurance/)

Unforgiven
11-01-2005, 03:17 PM
in my opinion, wiggers are a culture on there own....you guys created the term anyways, so deal with it...

Unforgiven
11-01-2005, 03:18 PM
oh shit, i said you guys! i didn't mean it...seriously!

:tease:

Iron Fist
11-01-2005, 05:21 PM
I dont have one, fuck a culture if i can't have my original one i dont want none at all.
Then why aren't you going back to Africa man?

Iron Fist
11-01-2005, 05:26 PM
oh hell no, wigger isn't racist.

white people who act a way they shouldn't, deserve to be called a wigger. you can still be hardcore without acting like different people.

UNLESS they're like one of the few white kids who grew up surrounded by a group of people it's all good.
Oh! right !!so black people can steal other people's ''culture'' but not white people. So I bet Eminem is a dick cause he started rapping, which is black culture, but Jimi Hendrix (which I really respect as one of the best rock N roll artist and guitarist) was O.K. of doing Rock N Roll which was white culture.

Aqueous Moon
11-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Then why aren't you going back to Africa man?
Peace

Not to speak for Legato, but I'm Black and I ain't going to no disease infested, poor ass, war ridden Africa when my ancestors SLAVED to make this country the "greatest" nation in the world.

I might think about It if we could get broke off like 60 billion.

Even then, I would rather wait for Africa to get a little better before I move there.
Peace

TeknicelStylez
11-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Well I hate to break it to you, but before you guys were forced over here on the slave ships. Africa was still a disease infested, poor ass, war ridden country, so you would still be living there now.

Bloo
11-02-2005, 03:51 PM
My My

This got real really fast.

It's almost like that thread from a few weeks about about sterotypes. People associate a certain action or way of living with a certain race of people just because that's who they see doing it the most. I can't think of all the times I've been asked why I talk "white" when people hear me speak, my parents just know english, their parent taught them how to speak it properly and so did mine just like I'll teach my kids. But I'm always getting called "white" just because I have a proper vernacular. I see it like this, all people are ignorant. Even the ones who claim not to be becuase even those folks I've seen slip a few times and say something racist. It's all good to call your boy a nigger if you ain't black until you say it our of anger. It's all good to listen to rap music until your rock friends say you're turing black and vice versa. All in all, all of us (including myself) need to wake up and realize that we're all in this together. Them damn niggers ain't going nowhere just like them damn cracker ass honkeys ain't going nowhere. White people stop tellin black folks to go back to Africa cause there is hardly a damn black person in america that is from Africa. Black folks stop telling white people they're the reason the world is fucked up now because we're here just like they are and we all are contributing to the decay. Damn it, why can't we all just find a common ground?

You know what, fuck it. I'ma just hate everyone equally..

I'm out

TeknicelStylez
11-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Stay up bloo, situations never hopeless. You gotta take the good with the bad.

Bloo
11-02-2005, 03:57 PM
No doubt Tek.

Just crazy man.

Bloo, the troubled mulatto trying to find his nitch in this world of black and white.

Aqueous Moon
11-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Well I hate to break it to you, but before you guys were forced over here on the slave ships. Africa was still a disease infested, poor ass, war ridden country, so you would still be living there now.
Peace

If what you say about Africa is true, then I would have to up the cost of them getting rid of us (Blacks) to about 100 billion.

Anybody can see that Western civilization' s success in being the most dominant country in the world thrives on the tactic called "Divide and Conquer".

If what you say is true, then they must have been using this tactic way before slave ships arrived in Africa.

Do you really think that America is dominant because it is smarter, luckier, more blessed than all of the other countries?

America is dominant because it is more clever at doing evil than all the other countries.

Peace

TeknicelStylez
11-02-2005, 06:14 PM
I know that much. The sad part about it is, most 3rd world countries are "3rd world" because countries like us are exploiting them. I'm just saying, that all countries that keep a low key civiliazations and original origins aren't big on medicing and other things that prolong life. And most are war faring countries, in any civilizations you always had people trying to conquer another race. You gotta take the good with the bad, if you can't deal with the problems in Africa, it's because you already adjusted to our way of life.

Your golden homeland still exists, the only problem is that your culturely adapted to America so living in Africa would be a struggle and a half. One I can add to your argument is that your race is divided badly, African-Americans are not accepted in Africa because of how different they are. And there has been a pretty bad decline due to America exploiting Africa for their resources.

kid cal
11-02-2005, 09:14 PM
i remember somebody telling me there was something (possibly televised?) about a group of african-americans that actually went back to africa, and the africans told them to get the fuck out because all they did was sit around and do nothing.

Aqueous Moon
11-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Peace

I don't know if that is true or not but, I think it is bullshit...

kid cal
11-02-2005, 10:18 PM
true or not, it still proves a point about culture barriers.

anyways, you know what's funny about white wankstas? i notice that some of them will go out of their way more than anyone to prove how "hood" they are. when i see kids acting like this i'm waiting for the national geographic narrator to start narrating.

Aqueous Moon
11-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Peace

how does it prove anything if it is not true....

kid cal
11-02-2005, 10:57 PM
Peace

how does it prove anything if it is not true....
because i'm sure that's what would happen anyways unless they were willing to sacrifice their old ways.

Aqueous Moon
11-02-2005, 11:02 PM
I don't know what you mean...but, if that's how you see it....o.k.

Peace

Murdah Piff
11-02-2005, 11:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/Smif-N-Wessun/post-208-1108206035.jpg

SHRAP
11-02-2005, 11:18 PM
but Jimi Hendrix (which I really respect as one of the best rock N roll artist and guitarist) was O.K. of doing Rock N Roll which was white culture.
actually rock n roll is black culture too.

Murdah Piff
11-02-2005, 11:19 PM
actually rock n roll is black culture too. skale never heard of the beatles and elvis

Sicka than aidZ
11-02-2005, 11:21 PM
robert johnson, wasnt thart rock an roll?

Sicka than aidZ
11-02-2005, 11:21 PM
who the fucks elvis?

Murdah Piff
11-02-2005, 11:28 PM
some USA drag queen

TeknicelStylez
11-03-2005, 03:44 AM
Elvis stole his songs from a black blues singer. Do you think a white guy from tennessee wrote
AINT NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG

cmon mang.

And actually if you must know yes rock and roll was taken from black people. Drums originated in africa, which is why before africa was discovered Europeans used wood wind instruments. Percussion is an African instrument, which is why it is said white people have no rythm, they aren't operating in a 4/4 rythm.

JASPER
11-03-2005, 04:28 AM
The vikings used drums.

damaja
11-03-2005, 06:23 AM
I wish I was a viking.

JASPER
11-03-2005, 06:38 AM
You can drum my bum regardless.

TeknicelStylez
11-03-2005, 12:54 PM
The vikings used drums.Links proof? And how do you know that they didn't get them from africa too...

TeknicelStylez
05-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Jasper still never proved my point...

Fag

snapple
05-09-2006, 09:34 PM
i never heard the term till i came to this site....and i would always ask in thread what the fuck does wigger man and nobody would respond. glad i'm not alone tek an important issue you brought up.

snapple
05-09-2006, 09:38 PM
well i dont know where my post went.....love typing shit for 30mins and that happens...

but yea i heard the term for the first time on this site and would ask what a wigger was, it's such an unbeliveably ignorant term. and lets say Vikings did use drums(youre tryin to play devils advocat aren't you) rock&nroll wouldn't exist without blues/jazz, blacks have a HUGE impact on music it's really not arguable i'm not gonna sit here and waste my time go pick up some books

EAGLE EYE
05-09-2006, 09:54 PM
I thought a wigger was some kind of gourmet cracker?

GENERAL WISE
05-09-2006, 11:00 PM
racist humor is the best. Although I think that white people have recieved an unfair position as "racists never discriminated against"

it is partially true. Whites have been rarely discriminated against but have to bend over backwards proving they are not racist because they are white.

BRONZBODY
05-09-2006, 11:02 PM
obey yo thirst nigga!!! i fukkin love that line

DREW-DIE$EL
05-09-2006, 11:17 PM
racist humor is the best. Although I think that white people have recieved an unfair position as "racists never discriminated against"

it is partially true. Whites have been rarely discriminated against but have to bend over backwards proving they are not racist because they are white.

whites are discriminated against just as much as anyone else if not more. now before you beat me let me explain, think about any show you have ever seen, there is almost always a white fat (bald) guy who drinks beer (a homer simpson or a peter griffin) and who does nothing to help his family out.

props to tek on this good thread. :Y

MaShPG
05-09-2006, 11:18 PM
And actually if you must know yes rock and roll was taken from black people.

Just like how we took jazz, blues, and even Hip Hop. Why didn't they learn to protect their culture the first time around?

No, race is one of my favorite topics to debate on though. I always keep my arguments respectful though, too many bring offensive shit to the table when they can't prove a point.

Visionz
05-09-2006, 11:34 PM
^cause white people can't help but love just about whatever it is blacks come up with musically. I just don't see how we're to blame for it. I mean swing music or country? That's an easy choice for anyone who isnt a redneck-ass cracka. But Nas did sample Mozart, so sometimes the black artist can be inspired by the white one. And Bob Marley covered a Beatles song before so that was things going kinda full circle cause Chuck Berry sued and won against the Beatles for copyright infringement. I think really its a good thing to share differnet cultural aspects with people as long as they respect it's orgins and its creators. Obviously there's people out there who don't realize the orgins of the music they love. I'm not even sure I'm making a point but I still feel like this needs to be said. peace

maestro wooz
05-10-2006, 12:15 AM

Think about that one.
sad, but thats what black people are to society.

MaShPG
05-10-2006, 12:18 AM
^^ due to media.

Jesus Christ
05-10-2006, 12:28 AM
whites are discriminated against just as much as anyone else if not more. now before you beat me let me explain, think about any show you have ever seen, there is almost always a white fat (bald) guy who drinks beer (a homer simpson or a peter griffin) and who does nothing to help his family out.

props to tek on this good thread. :Y

Cept' he lives in a big house with a woman that cooks and cleans- that's the american dream snow flake.

maestro wooz
05-10-2006, 12:39 AM
^^ due to media.

sure, but the media doesnt just make stuff up. How many blacks do you know that live up to the stereotypes? I know about just as many who ive up to the stereotype as i know who dont live up to it and, not to sound like a euro but..., i know more black people and have spent more time in predominantly black positions then most white kids i know.