PDA

View Full Version : you are not supposed to see this (part2)

Soul Controller
05-05-2012, 08:07 AM
the other day, in the thread that rob made calling out a few people on wu corp,..

rob was being asked a lot of questions, that he refused to answer,,,.. he came back with 'i have a product launch'

would you like to see what he was really upto?

WdJkhtNLlMY

Doomsday/2078
05-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Lmao

EAGLE EYE
05-05-2012, 01:33 PM
BRITISH ppl talking...

p1JJkMD1hE4&autoplay=1

ps..

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2fzj0iyJE1qli83ho1_500.jpg
^ PROLapse is imminent

Doomsday/2078
05-05-2012, 01:42 PM
poppadums

Soul Controller
05-05-2012, 01:56 PM
lol, godayum. posting kanye west.. fuck.. i wish the people i listened to was more commercial..

but they dont have anything real too say.. so i stay digging in the underground..

i find it a shame that robby would have had to listen through this abysmal excuse of a track.. on moar than one occasion..

i hope this or the mc;s in the video are not on your regular play list.

son you disappoint.

Soul Controller
05-05-2012, 01:57 PM
sorry;. british yes, cos you said you was a devil???

and i know you love trying to do the uk accent

Doomsday/2078
05-05-2012, 02:06 PM
I think sideshow bob is uber cool ,, i want to be his friend and have mudfights and ride on our bikes like the goonies , then we'll join the army together and die in a puddle of blood shit and piss

EAGLE EYE
05-05-2012, 03:10 PM
LOL

soul is losing it

EAGLE EYE
05-05-2012, 03:18 PM
I think sideshow bob is uber cool ,, i want to be his friend and have mudfights and ride on our bikes like the goonies , then we'll join the army together and die in a puddle of blood shit and piss

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltwk5meQte1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Doomsday/2078
05-05-2012, 03:19 PM
lol wasup g that track on autoplay is fucking wack

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
05-05-2012, 03:21 PM
seriously bob get a life ur disease is killin u

Soul Controller
05-05-2012, 03:24 PM
LOL

soul is losing it

no no, i still see 11:11 and i been seen 21:12 alot too...

both those numbers whoop whooop

im sure your aware what happens on

21/12/12 11:11GMT??

http://www.tunuc.com/maya_20_05_2012_meditation/images/mayan_calendar_explain_the_end_of_the_old_period_a nd_the_coming_of_the_new_age_period_21_12_2012_med itation_www.globeunited.com_3.jpg

the mayan calender actually states the beginning of the 6th sun starts MAY5th 2012(YES TODAY!!!), but the alignment what gives us the spark, doesnt occur til the said date

minor alignment

http://theendofworld.org/articles/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/wspace.jpg

main alignment

http://www.infinitelymystical.com/essays/images-2012/2012-alignment-screenshot.jpg

personal alignment of our earth..

http://2012rising.com/images/38.jpg

the north pole will directly be aligned wit hthe centre of our milky way (1.5billion mile wide black hole)

soon come

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sSKqwWqPIEg/Tzb8fGjFXbI/AAAAAAAAARI/K_NVZ-uJHsk/s1600/Galactic-Alignment.jpg

http://www.lifexpert.com/special/images/2012_predictions.jpg

KERZO
05-06-2012, 08:09 AM
^
http://rod1010.mysbrforum.com/photos/l/9413LX82.jpg

food for thought
05-06-2012, 08:15 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltwk5meqte1qdlh1io1_400.gif

lol

PANDA PISS
05-06-2012, 08:21 AM
lol, godayum. posting kanye west.. fuck.. i wish the people i listened to was more commercial..

but they dont have anything real too say.. so i stay digging in the underground..

yeah so you can listen to some dude moaning about how the government and police are trying to kill them. i may have heard that record before.

Durag
05-06-2012, 08:51 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar46220_5.gif

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 08:52 AM
yeah so you can listen to some dude moaning about how the government and police are trying to kill them. i may have heard that record before.

wtf???

no i have not heard anything like that recently

i been listening to zion i and grouch;s heroes in the healing of a nation.. classic shit, aswell as elighs grey crow. they are both very positive motivational albums.. about cherrishing and enjoying life..

you really should stop assuming..

lol at magmas lame attempt at a diss.

i dont get stoned like how you do., my mind can handle the THC, the more thc content/potency the more alert aware and active i become..

please research before you post idiotic comments..

tis not my fault the receptors in your brain cant handle THC and you get stoned.

everyone isnt like that tho. get that in your simple left headed self

PANDA PISS
05-06-2012, 09:47 AM
i dont get stoned like how you do., my mind can handle the THC, the more thc content/potency the more alert aware and active i become..

tis not my fault the receptors in your brain cant handle THC and you get stoned.

so you're saying you have superpowers like when popeye eats spinach, but when you smoke weed you don't get skrong and shit, your pineal gland opens and you can see through the corrupt consumerist bullshit all around?

haha you fuckin bozo.

who knows maybe you're right, for me personally all i do when i smoke move slower and laugh at stuff like 2 and a half men, which is not funny. maybe i need your 'annonymous' weed connect that didn't put poison and a phone tap in the bag.

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 10:12 AM
so you're saying you have superpowers like when popeye eats spinach, but when you smoke weed you don't get skrong and shit, your pineal gland opens and you can see through the corrupt consumerist bullshit all around?

haha you fuckin bozo.

who knows maybe you're right, for me personally all i do when i smoke move slower and laugh at stuff like 2 and a half men, which is not funny. maybe i need your 'annonymous' weed connect that didn't put poison and a phone tap in the bag.

lol i know and am aware of that, even when im not 'stoned' as you put it.

to me having a good joint, is the same as having a noice cup of very good roasted coffee (ethically sourced of course)

every joint near enough that i have, i have it with coffee...

i rarely get stoned yes.. id have to smoke like least 2 joints of potent (above 30% thc content) to be 'stoned'

just cos i have one joint of between 12-18% thc content, every 3-4 hours, does not equate to being stoned.

i used to burn heavily when i was younger.. been smoking high potent cannabis for over half my life.. so yes.. it dont phase me as it phases others. and yes i know of others like me, who dont get too phased..
it all depends what your brain/thc receptors /endorphins do and react to the increased potency of the cannabis.. you do know that the endorphins in your mind produced when you haz cannabis, are there naturally aswell? but they increase when cannabis is added to the body..

you really shouldnt need to smoke bud, to be able to see through the corrupt bullshit, that should be self evident with the facts presented clearly and impartially.. if teh mainstream media was impartial then they would cover such things.. but alas.. the media is a branch of the govt.

i think the difference is out characterisitics or personal traits..

i like intelligent comedy.. so shit like 2 and half men i would never watch, not even stoned.. when ive had a smoke. i prefer to concentrate and i get more involved in what im doing.. whether plating football ( yes i blaze and play football. been doing so for over ten years if not longer.. it doesnt effect fitnes. but makes me really.. opens up the field and i can see shit clearer and earlier.. like playing balls/ passes, close control/skilled running with the ball.. an position myself so i stop breaks.. lol i think it does make me braver.. no well it makes me give a fuck less.. cos ive had crazy cuts and dislocations and injuries,,lol ) i can play sports even badminton table tennis,. against my friends and yes back i nthe day they used to say the same shit as u.. you cant function when u smoked.. but i do.. and i beats them still.. lol but not always but thats what happens ...:) its about enjoyment.. i can read and get into whatever im reading.. dont really watch tv when stoned (or not stoned lol) and if i did,, would have to be some epic docu, or a film that makes you think.. no mindless pointless bullshit.. as that really makes my head hurt when i been smoking.

but i mainly smoke haze/kush.,,

do you know what you purchase? if your buds indica or sativa mainly? or names of what you purchase? do you always get the same slow moving laugh at anything buzz?

KERZO
05-06-2012, 10:18 AM
lol at magmas lame attempt at a diss.

please research before you post idiotic comments..

everyone isnt like that tho. get that in your simple left headed self

HAHAHAHAHAHA you really are a fucking clown.

Point 1 - Left-headed? Really? That's a way for you to diss someone? The lateralization of brain function is something you seem to like exaggerating. All you're doing is showing a basic dichotomic theory and overgeneralizing it when you should be showing more intuition and intellect on your diss.

Point 2 - Anyone who thinks that they feel more active and alert from smoking weed seriously needs to learn how to achieve more in life without having to smoke weed in the first place to feel that way.

Point 3 - I used to smoke more weed in a day than you do in a week. I used to judge at the cannabis cup. Been there and smoked some of the best cannabis out there. There's more to MY life than getting high and thinking I'm 'working shit out'. You're simply a herb ass bitch who's 34 and still probably signs on at the job centre.

Point 4 - Bet you look like a bitch too!

Point 5 - What the fuck has this gotta do with the price of cheese?

haha you fuckin bozo.

HAHAHAHA better watch out before he gets prepared to drop another knowledge bomb on you..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_v24HZnm8kXI/TEGynjjPS-I/AAAAAAAAEE4/zcmMORwNg38/s1600/American_Stoner.JPG

IrOnMaN
05-06-2012, 10:19 AM
^Ouch!

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 10:25 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA you really are a fucking clown.

Point 1 - Left-headed? Really? That's a way for you to diss someone? The lateralization of brain function is something you seem to like exaggerating. All you're doing is showing a basic dichotomic theory and overgeneralizing it when you should be showing more intuition and intellect on your diss.

Point 2 - Anyone who thinks that they feel more active and alert from smoking weed seriously needs to learn how to achieve more in life without having to smoke weed in the first place to feel that way.

Point 3 - I used to smoke more weed in a day than you do in a week. I used to judge at the cannabis cup. Been there and smoked some of the best cannabis out there. There's more to MY life than getting high and thinking I'm 'working shit out'. You're simply a herb ass bitch who's 34 and still probably signs on at the job centre.

Point 4 - Bet you look like a bitch too!

Point 5 - What the fuck has this gotta do with the price of cheese?

HAHAHAHA better watch out before he gets prepared to drop another knowledge bomb on you..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_v24HZnm8kXI/TEGynjjPS-I/AAAAAAAAEE4/zcmMORwNg38/s1600/American_Stoner.JPG

and your a simple minded lefty.. this not a theory
its hemisphere of the mind you clown.

i wasnt dissing im having a laugh.. how lame must you be to actually diss someone online, seriously..

this place is a joke, why' y'all get offended on line?

if you cant deal wit hthe facts.. i can handle your uneducated attempts at dissing me..lol

lol
at you thinking cannabis takes up all my life, and cannabis is how i work thinks out..

please research what ive stated, and look at it with no biased beliefs.

its not rocket science.

also educate yourself on the issues like the right and left hemisppheres of the mind. if you want i can post scientific journals and links.. that define each side.. i can post random funny shit on it too.. but you think its a theory (like evolution) but right/left is proven..

you simple minded folk do make me laugh.

base your reality on nothing real or solid.. ahh thats why you like and defend this corrupt capitalism.. as thats totally fake and based on nothing real either..

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 10:26 AM
^Ouch!

ouch? he doesnt even know the traits of the mind

you expect me to get hurt from a dumbass? lol

if some of his attempted disses was based on reality it might make me think,,

but i just laughs at the fool

KERZO
05-06-2012, 10:28 AM
lol i know and am aware of that, even when im not 'stoned' as you put it.

to me having a good joint, is the same as having a noice cup of very good roasted coffee (ethically sourced of course)

every joint near enough that i have, i have it with coffee...

i rarely get stoned yes.. id have to smoke like least 2 joints of potent (above 30% thc content) to be 'stoned'

just cos i have one joint of between 12-18% thc content, every 3-4 hours, does not equate to being stoned.

i used to burn heavily when i was younger.. been smoking high potent cannabis for over half my life.. so yes.. it dont phase me as it phases others. and yes i know of others like me, who dont get too phased..
it all depends what your brain/thc receptors /endorphins do and react to the increased potency of the cannabis.. you do know that the endorphins in your mind produced when you haz cannabis, are there naturally aswell? but they increase when cannabis is added to the body..

you really shouldnt need to smoke bud, to be able to see through the corrupt bullshit, that should be self evident with the facts presented clearly and impartially.. if teh mainstream media was impartial then they would cover such things.. but alas.. the media is a branch of the govt.

i think the difference is out characterisitics or personal traits..

i like intelligent comedy.. so shit like 2 and half men i would never watch, not even stoned.. when ive had a smoke. i prefer to concentrate and i get more involved in what im doing.. whether plating football ( yes i blaze and play football. been doing so for over ten years if not longer.. it doesnt effect fitnes. but makes me really.. opens up the field and i can see shit clearer and earlier.. like playing balls/ passes, close control/skilled running with the ball.. an position myself so i stop breaks.. lol i think it does make me braver.. no well it makes me give a fuck less.. cos ive had crazy cuts and dislocations and injuries,,lol ) i can play sports even badminton table tennis,. against my friends and yes back i nthe day they used to say the same shit as u.. you cant function when u smoked.. but i do.. and i beats them still.. lol but not always but thats what happens ...:) its about enjoyment.. i can read and get into whatever im reading.. dont really watch tv when stoned (or not stoned lol) and if i did,, would have to be some epic docu, or a film that makes you think.. no mindless pointless bullshit.. as that really makes my head hurt when i been smoking.

but i mainly smoke haze/kush.,,

do you know what you purchase? if your buds indica or sativa mainly? or names of what you purchase? do you always get the same slow moving laugh at anything buzz?

HAHAHAHA I've just realized who this guy reminds me of, Remember in half-baked when Jon Stewart plays that character that's like..

Jon (Enhancement Smoker) : "Did you ever see Scent of a Woman?"
Scarface: "Yup."
Jon (Enhancement Smoker): "You ever seen Scent of a Woman... on weed? That's the way to see it. It's just wacked."

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfLyMVUMCk_j-ktMX9eT-zwbhid7xSWCWo1aWUS2_IQ0_0sEowWFpwyDkf

Plus you've just shown above that you clearly haven't been educated at any high level. You're spelling and grammar is fucking abysmal. You're one of those self taught hypocritical motherfuckers that thinks they see things others don't.

You're life is a failure on an epic magnitude.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/525/jon-stewart-half-baked.jpg

No dude, I don't wanna hear your paranoid enhancement stories you bitch ass gimp!!

KERZO
05-06-2012, 10:33 AM
ouch? he doesnt even know the traits of the mind

you expect me to get hurt from a dumbass? lol

if some of his attempted disses was based on reality it might make me think,,

but i just laughs at the fool

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. I've studied a degree in Transpersonal psychology which is why I know you're full of shit.

Jog on you herb ass enhancement smoking muddafucka..

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/525/jon-stewart-half-baked.jpg

Soul: Have you ever took a shit...
Me: yeah
Soul: Have you ever took a shit...ON WEEEEEEEEED!
Me: Bitch getdafuckoudahere!!!

food for thought
05-06-2012, 10:34 AM
LMAO @ all this

Indica is a type of weed that helps you relax and go to sleep.

Sativa is a type of weed that inspires creativity amonsgst other things. One is good for the day, the other is good for the night.

If you deny this or dont believe it or whatever dumb shit, you obviously dont know what you are talking about.

Sosa is a self-professed alcoholic.

So yea...

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 10:36 AM
lolol paranoia???

hahahah is that what you get off bud> is that why you hates? cos i can enjoy smoke and you haz paranoia?

spelling? im sorry... but am i getting paid for this? im just typing away your reading.. thankyou.. and thne you moan> its not spelling its typos bitchj i can scan you my gcse double english b pass.. loll but as i said this is a forum., i always write fucked up, unless im posting seriously.. (thought you might have realised by now.. but you dont pay attention to whats in the post you base your opinion of your own insecurities)

what? weed with everything? you no read ,, if i wanted weed with everything ive blaze bud every 20 mins.. not every 3-5 hours. lol how many times do you drink in a day?

lol at weed getting so much hate.. go back and check the posts i made about why cannabis is stigmatized.

i dont see things others dont..

i live my life with the facts and information showing and proving.

its not my fault your a hypocrit who can see the ilies but still panders to the govt and corporations.. you love getting ass fucked then complaining about those who have proactively made a change?

you must lack standards or self respect,

be the change you want to see.

dont be thje retard who moans cos they cant change their set ways/beliefs

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
05-06-2012, 10:38 AM
LMAO @ all this

Indica is a type of weed that helps you relax and go to sleep.

Sativa is a type of weed that inspires creativity amonsgst other things. One is good for the day, the other is good for the night.

If you deny this or dont believe it or whatever dumb shit, you obviously dont know what you are talking about.

So yea...

do u read ur pm? or u so high to do dat

food for thought
05-06-2012, 10:39 AM
ahahahahahahaahahahh

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 10:41 AM
LMAO @ all this

So yea...

hahahhaha if i cared enough i would have commented..

but thats a problem that i wish he manages to battle through and become stronger..

we can go over the damaging facts of alcohol..

but to each their own,, if one wants to ignore the damage it causes,,

then thats upto them.. doesnt real say much about their mind and how it uses logic and rationale

PANDA PISS
05-06-2012, 10:42 AM

its been hash the last couple times, nasty dark brown hash that probably has tons of poison in it. but i prefer that to skunk because i get a buzz going, when i used to smoke skunk it was indica and i'd just feel tired all day and not remember what i had done. i have a lot clearer head without it, imean thats why they call it 'getting fucked up' lol you have completely the wrong attitude towards drugs.

you tried coke soul? i think it would be a revelation to you, drugs can actually be fun if you're not using them as steroids for a ping pong game.

plus a joint every 3 or hours is plenty yo, most cigarette smokers smoke only a little more than that per day, shit, acting like you don't fit into the standard pothead definition...

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 10:43 AM
do u read ur pm? Or u so high to do dat
lol

KERZO
05-06-2012, 10:44 AM
lolol paranoia???

hahahah is that what you get off bud> is that why you hates? cos i can enjoy smoke and you haz paranoia?

spelling? im sorry... but am i getting paid for this? im just typing away your reading.. thankyou.. and thne you moan> its not spelling its typos bitchj i can scan you my gcse double english b pass.. loll but as i said this is a forum., i always write fucked up, unless im posting seriously.. (thought you might have realised by now.. but you dont pay attention to whats in the post you base your opinion of your own insecurities)

what? weed with everything? you no read ,, if i wanted weed with everything ive blaze bud every 20 mins.. not every 3-5 hours. lol how many times do you drink in a day?

lol at weed getting so much hate.. go back and check the posts i made about why cannabis is stigmatized.

i dont see things others dont..

i live my life with the facts and information showing and proving.

its not my fault your a hypocrit who can see the ilies but still panders to the govt and corporations.. you love getting ass fucked then complaining about those who have proactively made a change?

you must lack standards or self respect,

be the change you want to see.

dont be thje retard who moans cos they cant change their set ways/beliefs

http://emotibot.net/pix/5355.gif

food for thought
05-06-2012, 10:44 AM
then thats upto them.. doesnt real say much about their mind and how it uses logic and rationale

exactly

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 10:53 AM
its been hash the last couple times, nasty dark brown hash that probably has tons of poison in it. but i prefer that to skunk because i get a buzz going, when i used to smoke skunk it was indica and i'd just feel tired all day and not remember what i had done. i have a lot clearer head without it, imean thats why they call it 'getting fucked up' lol you have completely the wrong attitude towards drugs.

you tried coke soul? i think it would be a revelation to you, drugs can actually be fun if you're not using them as steroids for a ping pong game.

plus a joint every 3 or hours is plenty yo, most cigarette smokers smoke only a little more than that per day, shit, acting like you don't fit into the standard pothead definition...

im un-label-able ...

i used to smoke alot more when i was younger,, upto 25-27 i used to grow lots and lots, only cup winners.. was more of a connoisseur back then.. use to smoke so much.. lol.. but i still got shit done.. i always have.. ive smoked bud with managers at work (they aint smoked they had ciggie) and ive still performed my tasks at the same standards as not smoking..

whats the standard pot head definition? lol do they goto protests? do they reject mindless comedy tv shows? and prefer somthing deeper?

i wouldnt call smoking weed getting fucked up
id call drinking getting fucked up.. id call taking coke/lsd/dmt getting fucked up, as they totally change your moods.. i guess cananbis does too.. but paranoia and other shit are mild mental issues.. lol they dont make you hallucinate or make your heart beat faster..

nah ive never done coke.. ive been with girls who do coke,, and all ive ever done is. :S lick/taste a lil bit of it..
just makes my gums numb!! ughh!!

lol i hate hash.. unless its proper squidgy, you gotta be able to roll it out into strips.. no burning it then putting rocks in..
have you tried haze or kush?

i dont smoke ciggies.. only did when i worked.. as you get smoke breaks! what what! lol

smokers i know smoke so much.. i can do with like 3 joints in a day.. or 5.. or more.. .. never more than ten in a daytho.. not now.. lol

i burn about 2.2grammes a day..0.4g in a joint

i know the buzz it totally diff when i cook with it, or when i haz it in cookies.. or when i haz it as oil..

many many benefits :)

talking about cheese,, i haz some trainwreck :)

PANDA PISS
05-06-2012, 10:53 AM
hahahhaha if i cared enough i would have commented..

but thats a problem that i wish he manages to battle through and become stronger..

we can go over the damaging facts of alcohol..

but to each their own,, if one wants to ignore the damage it causes,,

i never said i was alcoholic. i haven't had a drink for almost 3 weeks. but yeah blaze up 10 times a day and call me the one with a problem...

damage it causes? unlike smoking which isn't proven to be bad for the lungs, or cancer, cottonmouth, emphysema etc.

don't get me wrong i like to smoke weed but you a hippy that believes in flower power and shit saving the world and thinking that weed isn't a drug. notice how all the people that say smoking weed ain't addictive smoke it several times a day, hmm i see a connection here...

PANDA PISS
05-06-2012, 10:58 AM
i've tried most everything except heron and crystal meth although i watched other people do it. and crack lol i haven't tried crack. although tbh freebasing isn't far off, done that a few times.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-06-2012, 10:58 AM
god, watching soul controller and fermi have a conversation gives me the opposite of a boner.

Doomsday/2078
05-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Magma you come off as a grade 1 tosser .
Who the fuck are you to judge ?
You used to blaze yet here you are acting like the thought police .
Relax you internet nazi , you sound like you need some weed bro so angry .
Get your smoke on relax shut the fuck up and stop judging people .

Doomsday/2078
05-06-2012, 11:04 AM
i never said i was alcoholic. i haven't had a drink for almost 3 weeks. but yeah blaze up 10 times a day and call me the one with a problem...

damage it causes? unlike smoking which isn't proven to be bad for the lungs, or cancer, cottonmouth, emphysema etc.

don't get me wrong i like to smoke weed but you a hippy that believes in flower power and shit saving the world and thinking that weed isn't a drug. notice how all the people that say smoking weed ain't addictive smoke it several times a day, hmm i see a connection here...

BOO THIS MAN
huUPHlAbAf2I

KERZO
05-06-2012, 11:06 AM
im un-label-able ...

i used to smoke alot more when i was younger,, upto 25-27 i used to grow lots and lots, only cup winners.. was more of a connoisseur back then.. use to smoke so much.. lol.. but i still got shit done.. i always have.. ive smoked bud with managers at work (they aint smoked they had ciggie) and ive still performed my tasks at the same standards as not smoking..

whats the standard pot head definition? lol do they goto protests? do they reject mindless comedy tv shows? and prefer somthing deeper?

i wouldnt call smoking weed getting fucked up
id call drinking getting fucked up.. id call taking coke/lsd/dmt getting fucked up, as they totally change your moods.. i guess cananbis does too.. but paranoia and other shit are mild mental issues.. lol they dont make you hallucinate or make your heart beat faster..

nah ive never done coke.. ive been with girls who do coke,, and all ive ever done is. :S lick/taste a lil bit of it..
just makes my gums numb!! ughh!!

lol i hate hash.. unless its proper squidgy, you gotta be able to roll it out into strips.. no burning it then putting rocks in..
have you tried haze or kush?

i dont smoke ciggies.. only did when i worked.. as you get smoke breaks! what what! lol

smokers i know smoke so much.. i can do with like 3 joints in a day.. or 5.. or more.. .. never more than ten in a daytho.. not now.. lol

i burn about 2.2grammes a day..0.4g in a joint

i know the buzz it totally diff when i cook with it, or when i haz it in cookies.. or when i haz it as oil..

many many benefits :)

talking about cheese,, i haz some trainwreck :)

LMFAO at soul thinking I got paranoid on weed, bwahahahaha I choose to stop smoking weed because there's more important things in my life than thinking of reasons to get high. I used to blaze volcanoes all fucking day dude and still go get head at the red light district when I lived and studied in holland for just over two years..

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Amsterdam%20November%2008%20pics/VolcanoVaporiserPic4.jpg

Trainwreck, oh really, whats that?

+)

PFFFFT I used to blaze joints with an abundance of weed, Take this for example...

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Amsterdam%20November%2008%20pics/UberJointPic1.jpg

How about a joint of Trainwreck, NYC diesel, LA Con, 420 Haze, G13 Haze, Cheese, Bubblegum & Maki Haze, and maybe a lil bit of nepalese templeball just to put that lil sidewinder touch in.

Anyway you're detracting away from the main point which is that you're 34 and you still act like a stoner teenager, grow up and stop spouting all your anti-capitalistic gumph. Go save up your giro money, eat steaks, drink fruit juice, buy a Jaguar, get a haircut, wear a suit and submit to the amazement of materialistic possessions, You don't believe in god anyway so why bother?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~DEAD~

05-06-2012, 11:10 AM
congratulations, you both at one time smoked a lot of weed.

one of you continued, one of you quit, and yet, despite your divergence of lifestyle, you both remain faggots, and that is what keeps you united in the cosmic circle.

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 11:13 AM

lol tobacco is addictive..

many scientific tests have shown cannabis isnt addictive, and no one has ever died of cannabis use.. infact.,, watching a docu on it last week,
you need 800 joints at the same time to die from cannabis smoking.. and that would be due to the carbon monoxide

i never called you an alki. from my post i was wishing and hoping you would be strong enough to come through it, i wasnt dissing you at all.
i never said you had a problem,.,

i dont smoke ciggies.. i may use tobacco sometimes.. but i dont smoke ciggies..

im not a hippy.
i dont believe in flower power (wtf is flower power.. do the flowers and plants come and help those who smoke bud,? to defear the evil capitalists??? )

im not saving the world.. im adding to the consciousness, by interacting with folk on here. be it good or bad.. everyones throughts / actions create this reality.

do you class suger as a drug?
how about coffee?

what defines drugs??? what defines herbs?

what is the difference.. and who sets the laws??

did you know the tomato sauce was a drug? it was used to cure headaches
now its just sauce, and not labelled as a drug.

in past times.. cannabis was not labelled as a drug..

ive gone days not smoking weed, out of choice.. or due to not having any.. biut i dont fiend or crave..
i still be my happy merry self.
i dont have mood swings..

whats the connection that you see?

potheads like weed??

that smoking tobacco is addictive? or that..........

http://images.wikia.com/cannabis/images/a/a5/Alcohol_vs_marijuana.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm2n1bujDC1qfjjglo1_500.jpg

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lni9u26KvJ1qbv1yso1_400.jpg

http://thazing.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/sodavsma-e1324921769685.jpghttp://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120331054907/cannabis/images/thumb/4/44/Alcohol_versus_marijuana._Many_photos.jpg/480px-Alcohol_versus_marijuana._Many_photos.jpghttp://a1.img.mobypicture.com/f9852d59db4e647d4f24be492901edff_view.jpghttp://kushsmoke.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/marijuana-safer-than.jpghttp://www.suburra.com/images%20-%20PD%20blog/Drug%20War%20Myth%202%20Marijuana%20Caffeine%20909 %20WEB.jpghttp://stash.norml.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/education-of-users.jpghttp://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg301/scaled.php?server=301&filename=argumentinvalid.jpg&res=landing

THE MASON
05-06-2012, 11:14 AM

one of you continued, one of you quit, and yet, despite your divergence of lifestyle, you both remain faggots, and that is what keeps you united in the cosmic circle.

hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 11:18 AM

welcome to the fagtastic stage that is wu corp.

i recall your faggot comments the other day, that i called you out on..

your lips must be salivating

05-06-2012, 11:20 AM
welcome to the fagtastic stage that is wu corp.

i recall your faggot comments the other day, that i called your out on..

your lips must be salivating

lol, i don't remember that.

which one was it?

EDIT:

for the record, if you're going to call me a faggot, don't hide it in one of your huge, wall-of-text posts, because I have been programmed by the CIA not to read those

KERZO
05-06-2012, 11:20 AM

http://emotibot.net/pix/5331.gif

KERZO
05-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Soul, I have some interesting research that I would like to share with you..

Are you ready?

It's about to blow your mind....

No really it will...

I spent hours looking over this...

Ok here it is...

No really....

http://emotibot.net/pix/5319.jpg

KERZO
05-06-2012, 11:25 AM
god, watching soul controller and fermi have a conversation gives me the opposite of a boner.

That's called a Noner!!

"It just did gone done and disappearded up in there"

http://h6img.com/p/2/something-happend-to-this-man-penis.jpg

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 11:38 AM
not aproblem coming from einstein.. who in his later days realised his main 2 theorys was incorrect.. then he worked frantically to re write his fallacys.. but alas the rest of the scientific community wasnt having it..

thats as fake as you magma wiggartron

welcome to god tier..

beware of the ledge.,

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/funny-science-news-experiments-memes-dropping-the-science-oh-that-sexy-nikola-tesla.gifhttp://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/funpages/cms_content/17508/tesla_edison.jpg

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/demotivational-posters-bitch-please.jpgi

best image that i cant find now.. is tesla stating the universe is governed by electricity... somthing that einstein had to later go with.. but modern science refuses too.. lol

which is basically what this fag magma is.

out of fucking date

PANDA PISS
05-06-2012, 12:29 PM
i should make a lame meme that says alcohol is better than weed, because that would be irrefutable proof.

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 12:38 PM
i should make a lame meme that says alcohol is better than weed, because that would be irrefutable proof.

not my fault if you dont check the sources to the facts, (on the thread where robbie called me out. i provided lots of sourced information on cananbis)

the memes are based on real facts..

choose to ignore them if you like :)

do you.

PANDA PISS
05-06-2012, 01:46 PM
mdma is a cure for lupus

KERZO
05-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Soul's replies are akin to being told how to take a dump from a chronic diarrhea sufferer..

http://emotibot.net/pix/2592.gif

EAGLE EYE
05-06-2012, 05:07 PM
I had no idea smoking bud was so competive in nature. You must train hard in the off season watching adult swim re-runs and getting that perfect shopping cart push-form down to a science.

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 05:40 PM
farm shops i visit dont have carts... so i haz no idea what you mumbling about..

and ive never seen an episode of adult swim, i think from adverts its a cartoon?

not my thing. only cartoon i digs is southpark.

oh and old ass x men re runs (includes x men evolution :( )

EAGLE EYE
05-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Not surprised

You would be that guy at the farmer's market toting around a moleskin notebook with various anon doodles, informing the white folk about a Monsanto apocalypse lol

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 06:07 PM
organic products, no round up used at all

farmers markets know about the evils of monsanto

asians and blacks have farms here too.. more so than whites.. as whites do not like to do that manual labour.. ...

but its not only monsanto you haz to be weary of. futures markets, rape the agro industry, hiking up prices of production, while the speculaters the same douches that no doubt have shares in the veg / fruit superstores/producers.

hiking their own prices. while causing inflation, while getting your goods from subsidized farms that barely break even..

dont you love the 'free' markets...

i dont have anotebook
i prefer tagging

Uncle Steezo
05-06-2012, 06:09 PM
once my time machine is finished, my first mission is to go back in time and slap myself, if i was this annoying back in the day.

Soul Controller
05-06-2012, 06:21 PM
once my time machine is finished, my first mission is to go back in time and slap myself, if i was this annoying back in the day.

i think id need super slaps. or something like this

RPBwFttPIEA

but the trolls in here, wouldnt slap themselves

they'd do it all over again

as thats the only/main enjoyment they gets in their lives..

pretty sad really.. i feel sorry for the trolls, hence why i feeds them, i dont mind if they or others get kicks from my expense,

they might aswell get their kicks on line, seeing as they cant get them in teh real world.

PANDA PISS
05-06-2012, 06:39 PM
stuff

http://fuckyeahericnorthman.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/oooh-sick-burn.gif

i think soul controller is aiight, he just needs to find a new approach to reach the youf. like my old politic raps. i used to feel like being conscious when i was younger but so much shit went down, now i feel like this.

P4qpo6s689I

Uncle Steezo
05-06-2012, 06:55 PM
well damn man. feeding trolls only makes them stronger. you are wasting energy and time in threads like these unless you are trying get ur genchat on. and if thats the case, you're doing it wrong.

my point is that you have to strike a balance with these folks. a mix of silly and serious. and dont take urself and your causes so seriously.

i promise you that genchat will never change from the downsyndrome daisychain that it is. so either grease up ur dick or grease up your asshole.

EAGLE EYE
05-06-2012, 07:01 PM
i promise you that genchat will never change from the downsyndrome daisychain that it is. so either grease up ur dick or grease up your asshole.

word life

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3hbxhfOu21qg2qmno1_400.gif

KERZO
05-07-2012, 03:22 AM
i think id need super slaps. or something like this

RPBwFttPIEA

but the trolls in here, wouldnt slap themselves

they'd do it all over again

as thats the only/main enjoyment they gets in their lives..

pretty sad really.. i feel sorry for the trolls, hence why i feeds them, i dont mind if they or others get kicks from my expense,

they might aswell get their kicks on line, seeing as they cant get them in teh real world.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/18565293/dr-evil-guy-pose-31000_large.gif

Soul Controller
05-07-2012, 05:22 AM
well damn man. feeding trolls only makes them stronger. you are wasting energy and time in threads like these unless you are trying get ur genchat on. and if thats the case, you're doing it wrong.

my point is that you have to strike a balance with these folks. a mix of silly and serious. and dont take urself and your causes so seriously.

I dont mind making the trolls stronger.. they need to have fun too..if they cant achieve fun in the real world, i dont mind it on my behest, maube im wasting time.. but the reason i post more, is when im playing poker online..
cos that shit takes 4 hours or so,

guess im getting my gen chat on! even tho im doing it wrong? lol

in real life im more silly than serious, i only get serious when serious shit is discussed, other wise im just cracking jokes and making others laugh.

Im sure ive stated on hereb efore, that i dont myself seriously., or others.. or this reality.. it just is what it is.. a beautiful illusion/simulation (like pokerstars)

for your last sentance.. im not into cyber loving with guyse (thanks for the offer???? looking forward to yours n mumma ra' collabo )

I think the main thing is.. everyone takes me to seriously!

maybe that could be my fault.. :D
peace

EAGLE EYE
05-07-2012, 11:54 AM
You should get your cyber loving on with style

Uncle Steezo
05-07-2012, 06:10 PM
You should get your cyber loving on with style *greases dick*

Soul Controller
05-07-2012, 07:38 PM
*greases dick*

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/480925_351526851575219_314080991986472_953381_2070 762164_n.jpg

FatherSl!me
05-07-2012, 08:34 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv0865larB1qdf908.gif

:nonono:

KERZO
05-08-2012, 03:30 AM
I dont mind making the trolls stronger.. they need to have fun too..if they cant achieve fun in the real world, i dont mind it on my behest, maube im wasting time.. but the reason i post more, is when im playing poker online..
cos that shit takes 4 hours or so,

guess im getting my gen chat on! even tho im doing it wrong? lol

in real life im more silly than serious, i only get serious when serious shit is discussed, other wise im just cracking jokes and making others laugh.

Im sure ive stated on hereb efore, that i dont myself seriously., or others.. or this reality.. it just is what it is.. a beautiful illusion/simulation (like pokerstars)

for your last sentance.. im not into cyber loving with guyse (thanks for the offer???? looking forward to yours n mumma ra' collabo )

I think the main thing is.. everyone takes me to seriously!

maybe that could be my fault.. :D
peace

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/you_suck.gif

:nonono:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/51/Bill_Murray_you.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
05-08-2012, 09:18 AM
no no, i still see 11:11 and i been seen 21:12 alot too...

both those numbers whoop whooop

im sure your aware what happens on

21/12/12 11:11GMT??

http://www.tunuc.com/maya_20_05_2012_meditation/images/mayan_calendar_explain_the_end_of_the_old_period_a nd_the_coming_of_the_new_age_period_21_12_2012_med itation_www.globeunited.com_3.jpg

the mayan calender actually states the beginning of the 6th sun starts MAY5th 2012(YES TODAY!!!), but the alignment what gives us the spark, doesnt occur til the said date

minor alignment

http://theendofworld.org/articles/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/wspace.jpg

main alignment

http://www.infinitelymystical.com/essays/images-2012/2012-alignment-screenshot.jpg

personal alignment of our earth..

http://2012rising.com/images/38.jpg

the north pole will directly be aligned wit hthe centre of our milky way (1.5billion mile wide black hole)

soon come

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sSKqwWqPIEg/Tzb8fGjFXbI/AAAAAAAAARI/K_NVZ-uJHsk/s1600/Galactic-Alignment.jpg

http://www.lifexpert.com/special/images/2012_predictions.jpg

hahahaha

Longbongcilvaringz
05-08-2012, 09:25 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/480925_351526851575219_314080991986472_953381_2070 762164_n.jpg

(quoted for emphasis)

Longbongcilvaringz
05-08-2012, 09:28 AM
not aproblem coming from einstein.. who in his later days realised his main 2 theorys was incorrect.. then he worked frantically to re write his fallacys.. but alas the rest of the scientific community wasnt having it..

thats as fake as you magma wiggartron

welcome to god tier..

beware of the ledge.,

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/funny-science-news-experiments-memes-dropping-the-science-oh-that-sexy-nikola-tesla.gifhttp://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/funpages/cms_content/17508/tesla_edison.jpg

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/demotivational-posters-bitch-please.jpgi

best image that i cant find now.. is tesla stating the universe is governed by electricity... somthing that einstein had to later go with.. but modern science refuses too.. lol

which is basically what this fag magma is.

out of fucking date

um, did you just watch this?

EpU93XJic7M

Soul Controller
05-08-2012, 01:30 PM
(quoted for emphasis)

be patient, there will be a detailed analysis of this, in graphic and explicit detail..

just need to meditate on the experience at this moment in time..soon come tho..

j4r76N94F44

um, did you just watch this?

EpU93XJic7M

i dont think i've ever sen that..
but i watched this in 2002/2003 (and a few times since)

7tTGg3LVCvk

and i also get reg updates from team tesla,

this is decent aswell, ufotv have some great d0x

eoY_7mbm5ng

https://www.facebook.com/teamtesla
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tesla-Tube

these dudes are following in his footsteps

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos

A documentary by The Thunderbolts Project regarding the emerging Plasma Universe paradigm.

http://www.holoscience.com

E3FMlnC-09w
www.electricuniverse.info/

TESLA knew all of this. einstein later realised tesla was right..
but history is history, and modern science has it.. the way einstein knew was wrong.. lol

http://www.holoscience.com/news/img/Electric%20gravity.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/533087_452057411476252_445002265515100_1995469_177 4801595_n.jpghttp://www.the-electric-universe.info/images/image002.jpg

problem??

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/5BLPvs3JTyA/0.jpg

EAGLE EYE
05-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Team TESLA updates? Not even I can compete with that level of nerd lol

Soul Controller
05-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Team TESLA updates? Not even I can compete with that level of nerd lol

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/562232_2933148379519_1585336267_31870313_111611335 2_n.jpg

KERZO
05-08-2012, 05:13 PM
http://www.stupidgifs.com/images/full/214.gif

FatherSl!me
05-08-2012, 05:31 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3pztaFOAS1qdzcdgo1_500.gif

05-08-2012, 05:49 PM
tesla updateavAvkdYa3qM&feature=relmfu