PDA

View Full Version : Dayum I Fucked Up Sry.....

Emcee Panama Red
11-01-2005, 05:10 AM
So Yeah Names Eddie Im Panamainian American (full blood just born here thank god haha)
I Currently Reside In Denver Colorado Mile High, actually been here since i was duce was actually born in memphis Tenn,Been Into Hip-hop Since I Could Rember Actually Every Thing From Mo-town To Death Metal, Music Is Just The Shit And My Reason To Live,i Remeber first hearing the wu on yo mtv raps with ed lover haha that goffy ass was all decked out in a gee makin fun till the clan put'em in check. Been Writing Since 16, But Was Spittin At 8 an shit theres tapes i never doin haha,but im waiting to stack dough so i'll be able to produce my own shit indie all the way found this web site in that wu-indie banga Cd,Seen Mad Death So i Openly Accept It, Yes I Went To The Stoopid Columbine Shit, But Seen Way More Dirt In the Alleys Of The 303 Metro Central, been on my own since 17 bummed fer like a year then hustled,got a job and workin on goin to school for 3d animation, and always writing, i'd have to say Gwar Is One Of My Favorite BandsThey'll Be Here nov. 23....im sayin those muthafuckaz can write sum ill lyrics too ya wouldnt know either unless ya bought thier shit cuz the cd books have'em writin, so yeah a 24 yr old panamainan Who Loves Music (mostly hip-hop),video games,movies like star wars to drunken master 1 and computers and all that dopness with a fucked up back since birth so drugs are a must for me to get outta bed is agony haha naw im pretty open mind chillin muthafucka PILAGE FOR LIFE!

Sicka than aidZ
11-01-2005, 06:46 AM
word up, welcome to wucorp

num2son
11-01-2005, 08:07 AM
Welcome.

ol dirty abbot
11-01-2005, 10:01 PM
hello