PDA

View Full Version : Some Fucked up cops

PolitiC
11-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Yersterday The Game showed up at an autograph session at a North Carolina shopping mall wearing a mask. But apparently local police weren't in a trick-or-treating mood.

The Compton MC was taken into custody and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after allegedly uttering a slew of profanities and ignoring a police order to remove the mask.

According to The Game, security officers on the scene at the Four Seasons Town Centre in Greensboro were being "unfair" and heavy-handed.
"I got arrested for signing autographs," he said after posting a $500 bond. "Signing a little girl's autograph got me arrested."

But in a statement, the Greensboro P.D. insisted the rapper and his crew were acting rowdy and swearing at Town Centre staff in front of other patrons. When police arrived, the statement says, the Game put up a fight and was arrested.

Per local reports, officers pepper-sprayed Game's entourage. Apparently the cops thought the hip-hop crew was a threat.

Michael Taylor, a 19-year Game associate, was charged with disorderly conduct and obstructing an officer for allegedly interfering with his pal's arrest. Taylor was also released after posting $500 bail.

The incident was caught on video by one of Game's friends.

"They thought I was Rodney King, man. It was a case of mistaken identity," the Game told WFMY. "It's unfair, man. Their behavior's unfair...Soon as I wake up in the morning, I'll be on the phone with my lawyers."

PolitiC
11-01-2005, 11:33 AM
damn that color wont change..well peep it urself
http://67.15.86.88/news.php3?id=1249

Cheech Da WildKard
11-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Yeah, I posted a thread with a link to the video ...but it didn't work. It only works if you go to the the allhiphop.com thread (link in the thread i made) ...and watch it there. Shit's fucked up.

PolitiC
11-01-2005, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I posted a thread with a link to the video ...but it didn't work. It only works if you go to the the allhiphop.com thread (link in the thread i made) ...and watch it there. Shit's fucked up. damn i gotta check that out

oldie
11-01-2005, 12:22 PM
thats bang out of order. hip-hop police?