PDA

View Full Version : Why I am a Satanist and White Devil

White_Mouse
05-13-2012, 09:37 PM
http://www.mousethakid.blogspot.com/2012/05/white-devil-movement-on-5-nation-and.html

The White Devil Movement - On the 5% Nation and The Church of Satan in Hip-Hop
The first hip-hop album I bought was T-Bone the Hoodlum's Testimony. Growing up in a Christian home I was only allowed to buy christian hip-hop. Even though I still think T-Bone is dope, I consider my first initiation into the world of hip-hop by two albums. Nas's Illmatic, and The Wu-Tang Clan 36 Chambers, albums done by artists involved in the 5% Nation of Gods and Earths. For those of you that don't know what that is I suggest peeping this video with BustaRhymes but also be sure to do more research

4zjHRXeM8g4

In my own lyrics I use many references to the Nation of Gods and Earths and use Supreme Mathematics and Alphabet as created by the Father Allah Clarence 13X and Justice for the 5% movement. As a conscious white individual I also follow the teachings of Anton LaVey and consider myself to be a spiritual son of LaVey, a discovery I made during my own meditative states and rituals. For anyone that wants more information on Satanism check this out

0QHgZY75TxE

, no we are not devil worshipers but we acknowledge the devil nature from the Hebrew translation of Satan meaning The Accuser. As a conscious white devil then I'm starting the White Devil movement as my music is meant to accuse the ungodly, awake the sleepers, and create a dialogue between other conscious beings. These new white devils will study the math and science as well as appreciate the nation of Gods and Earths even though we are separate from them as they hold a different role than the White Devils. I understand this movement will be controversial to both the Church of Satan and Nation of Gods and Earths which is why I ask you all to keep an open mind to understand the movement not by its titlte and its inferences, but as a new and vibrant thing in Hip-Hop...
As always pissed off and annoyed
MouseThaKid

EAGLE EYE
05-13-2012, 11:30 PM
yea good luck with that

netscape check two
05-14-2012, 01:02 AM
lol

$inista
05-14-2012, 03:45 AM
fuck you that's not hip hop nigga! trying to sucka niggas into that bull shit

IrOnMaN
05-14-2012, 10:02 AM
If one chooses to worship Satan, then he or she has no self worth. That person is weak.

Mumm Ra
05-14-2012, 11:03 AM
yea good luck with that

White_Mouse
05-14-2012, 11:16 AM
If one chooses to worship Satan, then he or she has no self worth. That person is weak.

Its not choosing to worship Satan, LaVeyan Satanism is not devil worship it uses negative energy in the world to bring about positive results

IrOnMaN
05-14-2012, 01:16 PM

Received a negative rep because I believe and you don't? Where is the respect?

Its not choosing to worship Satan, LaVeyan Satanism is not devil worship it uses negative energy in the world to bring about positive results

Uh-huh.

LORD NOSE
05-14-2012, 06:50 PM

you seen the Movie Unbreakable ?

Mumm Ra
05-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Received a negative rep because I believe and you don't? Where is the respect?

negged for being a blatant hypocrite
im not sure what you're getting at here though

netscape check two
05-14-2012, 10:11 PM
lol

CEITEDMOFO
05-14-2012, 11:27 PM
http://www.mousethakid.blogspot.com/2012/05/white-devil-movement-on-5-nation-and.html

The White Devil Movement - On the 5% Nation and The Church of Satan in Hip-Hop
The first hip-hop album I bought was T-Bone the Hoodlum's Testimony. Growing up in a Christian home I was only allowed to buy christian hip-hop. Even though I still think T-Bone is dope, I consider my first initiation into the world of hip-hop by two albums. Nas's Illmatic, and The Wu-Tang Clan 36 Chambers, albums done by artists involved in the 5% Nation of Gods and Earths. For those of you that don't know what that is I suggest peeping this video with BustaRhymes but also be sure to do more research

4zjHRXeM8g4

In my own lyrics I use many references to the Nation of Gods and Earths and use Supreme Mathematics and Alphabet as created by the Father Allah Clarence 13X and Justice for the 5% movement. As a conscious white individual I also follow the teachings of Anton LaVey and consider myself to be a spiritual son of LaVey, a discovery I made during my own meditative states and rituals. For anyone that wants more information on Satanism check this out

0QHgZY75TxE

, no we are not devil worshipers but we acknowledge the devil nature from the Hebrew translation of Satan meaning The Accuser. As a conscious white devil then I'm starting the White Devil movement as my music is meant to accuse the ungodly, awake the sleepers, and create a dialogue between other conscious beings. These new white devils will study the math and science as well as appreciate the nation of Gods and Earths even though we are separate from them as they hold a different role than the White Devils. I understand this movement will be controversial to both the Church of Satan and Nation of Gods and Earths which is why I ask you all to keep an open mind to understand the movement not by its titlte and its inferences, but as a new and vibrant thing in Hip-Hop...
As always pissed off and annoyed
MouseThaKid

jvGdZELqKRY

White_Mouse
05-15-2012, 03:20 PM
jvGdZELqKRY[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the video there was a lot of truth to it. I think what people are missing is the fact that LaVeyan Satanism differs from deistic Satanism which is worshiping Satan as a divine being. Lavan Satanists acknowledge an afterlife and astral plane but when using the name Satan we see it as an archetype for the adversary and something we can see in ourselves and redefine.

I experienced this redefining when during one of my meditative exercises I was interrupted by a reptilian astral being that claimed to be (his wordz) "Jesus Christ of Nasereth (with a lisp) I quickly remembered an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force in which Master Shake puts a kitten named Terrence in the microwave and renamed the Reptilan "Terrence" saying that
"Jesus is not the most beautiful name in the universe it is Terence ", after doing that i visualized the reptilian becoming a kitten and putting it in the microwave. Since then my meditation exercises have been much cleaner

With that said I don't know if that will make sense to any of you but through my own research I have found that LaVeyan Satanism is not luciferian

$inista
05-16-2012, 06:12 AM
bqMqduyzIkA

LMFAO!

Mr. R&B
05-16-2012, 05:58 PM
LMAFO @ "The White Devil Movement". I'm sure that's gonna gain a lot of traction. My crazy ass Christfag aunt bought me a T-Bone album for Christmas or something when I was a teenager. It wasn't too terrible, it had this song on it:

dO4ZZIEO8jY

That went kinda hard actually. I think he even threw a couple of expletives or an N-bomb or two on the album, but of course they were censored. I went into the faggot ass "Christian Family Store" or whatever fucking nonsense they called it to pick an album out. Those fuckers are scam artists man, they were charging like $18 for cassettes and like $28 for CDs. Dirt dicks.

ArcherPriest
05-17-2012, 06:23 PM
ha , i actually had time right now n wathced that whole crappy satan video AND gonna post in here which i never do..
must say, i give my credit to satan for the work he's done on this world, no human alive or dead can deny his influence on themselves, our goverments, values, secrets, lies, cheats, shames we all have it it goes on forever (save ONE) he IS you and me, but (not completely) we have choice
everyones choice is glorified in different ways but i laugh at all the 5% shit too, same as this.. not that i dont respect it in the same way as satanism itself , ha but i laugh still, its all the same pile of shit in the end, come hate sunny or whoever thats why i dont post here, there truly is only ONE way.. we've all chosen the other, the 95PLUS %of us, 'n i never buttered that up in the shit i post here but never came like this without rhyme in 10yrs/
i dont know-the-ledge i just explode some heads
'n camp on their stones til the roses dead
while puttin dro to bed, blaze for the foes that bled
listen to those that's blessed.. haha hail satan

theheavens
05-17-2012, 10:05 PM
I don't care how hard you try, you're not going to make Satanism look good. I'm pretty open minded about other faiths, but you'd have an easier time making Neo-Nazis look good than satanism. it's just...NOT going to work.

with the 5% it's easier since they actually contributed something meaningful and created some great works of art (Paid in Full, 36 Chambers, Illmatic, Cuban Linx, etc), but satanism... yeah, you're on your own there man lol

Robert
05-18-2012, 01:20 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m29/UmpireRandall/11060_348618250226_750870226_9922504_8178585_n.jpg

^^^^
Conscious white individual.

Mumm Ra
05-18-2012, 01:36 AM
man
what has wutang done to the poor white youf

Soul Controller
05-24-2012, 07:10 AM
man
what has wutang done to the poor white youf

hahaa