View Full Version : all I been messing with lately is breaks

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
05-14-2012, 09:56 PM
f#%k a brand name drum kit!

http://soundcloud.com/john-lenin/flowers-n-beads

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/theyard2006/Gervais.jpg

THE MASON
05-15-2012, 11:02 AM
ye all i fuck with is breaks, might use some kits that ive downloaded as a layer but rarely.

this was dope. sample got a little annoying after awhile tho, drums sounded ill and had some nice swing n groove

Drunken Monk
05-15-2012, 12:43 PM
that snare is so dope, sick beat

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
05-15-2012, 01:25 PM
ye all i fuck with is breaks, might use some kits that ive downloaded as a layer but rarely.

this was dope. sample got a little annoying after awhile tho, drums sounded ill and had some nice swing n groove

my whole objective with beats at the moment is the drums. I've been looping samples real quick just to have a reference. putting break kits together & the mixing are what I'm putting a lot of time on. thanks for the feed yo!

GRANDMASSIVE.
05-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Ive actually been doing the same myself. This is dope but I would tried to reverse that sample at the end just as a quick switch up for the beat, but thats just me. peace fam.

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
05-16-2012, 02:57 PM
that snare is so dope, sick beat

Thanks Monk. It needs a bit more work, but I'm getting somewhere with the sound.

Ive actually been doing the same myself. This is dope but I would tried to reverse that sample at the end just as a quick switch up for the beat, but thats just me. peace fam.

Good lookin fam....there are a few things I gotta do to touch it up. Definitely appreciate u taking time to check it.

Peace.

noisebeat
05-17-2012, 07:04 AM
Sounds good but will be better with a MC, hope you'll find one.

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
05-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Sounds good but will be better with a MC, hope you'll find one.

Peace Noise....thanks for the input! not sure if I will keep this sample. now that I've developed the drums into a kit, I may switch it up.