View Full Version : drunk off of titty milk

Soul Controller
05-15-2012, 11:35 AM
thought wu corp heads would appreciate this,,

Thug Friends New Single "Drunk Off Titty Milk"

F4VHIfkHako

RUSHING PLATYPUS
05-15-2012, 12:13 PM
Shit's fire! Even better than "Titties and Carrot Cake" imo.

Soul Controller
05-15-2012, 12:32 PM
lol

the shit is disgusting.. cant stand these fools.

just thought this was the shit wu corp loves...

they look like black hipsters, :S

shits so funny.. cant believe they take themselves seriously!

diggy
05-15-2012, 01:14 PM
hahah

catchy tune

llBARlllCODEll
05-15-2012, 01:52 PM
shit like this almost makes me ashamed to be alive in this faggot ass era

Soul Controller
05-15-2012, 06:13 PM

co sign

i find the music worse than the lyrics..

Uncle Steezo
05-15-2012, 07:36 PM
maaaaannn...you dont like titty milk? how can u hate on such a positive and uplifting message?

GZAjector
05-15-2012, 08:04 PM
precisely. i never straight up suckled on my wifes tits when she was breast feeding, but sometimes during sex i would definitely have a sample or 3

titty milk from a woman who takes care of herself, and cares about what she is in turn feeding her baby= delicious

titty milk that is flavored with Newport cigarettes and 1492 whiskey= double delicious

$inista
05-16-2012, 05:45 AM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/5/14/1337008891817/Time-magazine-001.jpg

SKAMPOE
05-16-2012, 06:04 AM

Indeed

Soul Controller
05-16-2012, 06:32 AM
maaaaannn...you dont like titty milk? how can u hate on such a positive and uplifting message?

lol, i actually like really kinky stuff,

im not hating on the message

just the crap beat.. sounds like recycled lil jon beat

rather listen to 8 bit beats

-SMC___07lQ

VfHGp8H03JM

u0_DFRq70As

J-Cee
05-16-2012, 07:30 AM
lol
talentless wack shit.
whats with parody shit becoming the norm..

Origin™
05-16-2012, 08:12 AM
lol
talentless wack shit.
whats with parody shit becoming the norm..

amen brother!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
05-16-2012, 08:23 AM
So I guess I'm the only one who gets the vibe that they are making fun of how horrible rap music is nowadays by making similar style music that's comedy instead of another sad attempt at real music.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-16-2012, 09:37 AM
lol, i'd much rather listen to this than Immortal Technique or Warcloud.

food for thought
05-16-2012, 10:03 AM
lol

these cats are just clowning like j-cee and platypus said

I cant believe some of you think theyre for real haha

llBARlllCODEll
05-16-2012, 10:32 AM
thats not the point to me tho. i like hip-hop not parody rap. just dont feel this shit. theres a difference in what im sayin and what yall are tryin to make me say

food for thought
05-16-2012, 10:35 AM
????

lol what are you talking about? nobody "likes" this shit, nobody feels this shit

this is not a serious song

you think some of these cats are feeling this like theyre going to download and bump this?

lol

food for thought
05-16-2012, 10:37 AM
9oBlnb5orJo

aka its made for comedic purposes

lol not for people to be feeling like theyre gonna bump it or something

i think thats what your saying right?

llBARlllCODEll
05-16-2012, 10:46 AM
dude...stop wu-corpin so much

and btw ur welcome for that pm i sent u bruh. and i just wanna thank u for being grateful. whether u use it or not cant wait to here u on the mic.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
05-16-2012, 11:22 AM
lol, i'd much rather listen to this than Immortal Technique or Warcloud.

lol Me too. At least this is funny.

llBARlllCODEll
05-16-2012, 11:42 AM
its funny how every time i disagree with shit like this im a Warcloud or Immortal fan

Soul Controller
05-16-2012, 01:56 PM
why would people want to listen to tech?

especially if they have no idea on what he is saying, and what he is speaking on..

he has dope subject matters, he kills mics. and he can be funny..

check the song mistakes,
check how he destroys third world.

but i guess you cant dig the subject matters, as they are real life, effecting everybody??

what do you think of diabolic dan?
how about zion i / grouch / eligh?

id much rather listen to them., than this unfunny parody..

to me it kinda reminds me of blacks dressing up for whites to sing dance and entertain for them, as they ate their meals..

food for thought
05-16-2012, 02:03 PM
Igt-jW4e8ts

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2012, 02:14 PM

especially if they have no idea on what he is saying, and what he is speaking on..

check the song mistakes,

but i guess you cant dig the subject matters, as they are real life, effecting everybody??

be interesting to see what music you'd play at a party.

Something tells me your idea of a party is sipping on warm new castles, playing tech, and talking about fractonal reserve banking -thus making all the pussy vacate

food for thought
05-16-2012, 02:14 PM
dude...stop wu-corpin so much

and btw ur welcome for that pm i sent u bruh. and i just wanna thank u for being grateful. whether u use it or not cant wait to here u on the mic.

????? are you serious?

did I come at you in some kind of disrespectful way or something?

and what do you mean "stop wu corping" so much?

was I e-rude or something lol? did you not catch me going out of my way to make sure im understanding what you are saying right?

i dont even know where to start with this LOL

I better not ever disagree with bar code or try to correct any of his misunderstandings because of the pm he sent me that one day.

Is this what you are saying?

are you 6 years old?

05-16-2012, 02:15 PM

check the song mistakes,

what do you think of diabolic dan?
how about zion i / grouch / eligh?

id much rather listen to them., than this unfunny parody..

to me it kinda reminds me of blacks dressing up for whites to sing dance and entertain for them, as they ate their meals..

I never heard him say it, but I KNEW soul controller was an Immortal Technique fan.

They are both...on another level, bro.

05-16-2012, 02:18 PM

Something tells me your idea of a party is sipping on warm new castles, playing tech, and talking about fractonal reserve banking -thus making all the pussy vacate

pussy can't vacate if it doesn't have a driver's license yet

llBARlllCODEll
05-16-2012, 03:09 PM
????? are you serious?

did I come at you in some kind of disrespectful way or something?

and what do you mean "stop wu corping" so much?

was I e-rude or something lol? did you not catch me going out of my way to make sure im understanding what you are saying right?

i dont even know where to start with this LOL

I better not ever disagree with bar code or try to correct any of his misunderstandings because of the pm he sent me that one day.

Is this what you are saying?

are you 6 years old?

check it son. u werent goin out of ur way to understand what i said, u were goin out of ur way to put words in my mouth.

here let me make it clear

music is supposed to be entertaining, videos are supposed to be entertaining. i wasnt entertained by this shit. i never said "nobody likes this" this just isnt my kind of comedy. and i do think these dudes are serious. there are people who are trying to preserve hip-hop and there are people tryin to destroy it. if i want comedy rap i tune into some Redman and if u want somethin more recent I'll play some NoEmotion.

what i mean by stop wu corpin so much is let me have my opinion fam. u can be amused by this all u want. i frankly dont care. im not gonna call u a faggot for your taste of entertainment. im not takin it that far bro.

and finally the pm. i sent u a $350 program for free. you're ungrateful. a simple "thanks bro" would have been cool. your just a young punk ass faggot of this era. i understand.

i rest my case

Soul Controller
05-16-2012, 03:39 PM
pussy can't vacate if it doesn't have a driver's license yet

lololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2227102#post2227102)

hashaahahahhahaaaahah

you guise crack me up. due to not being able to read,

i dont drink beer, or lager, i rarely drink havent for over a year or so, if i do drinks its nice brandy :D

and lol your a fool,

the girls who dig me are into natural healing, into sacred geometry, fractals / fibonacci patters and items that contain the patters. their into ancient history and visiting the places we talk about, speak on aura's and teh quantum world, shit that normal dumbed down folk, wouldnt know about.

you see, they know its an illusion anyway.

so their fore its always about FUN, get that through your cartoonated fake dreadlocks.

your dumb bob, how many times living legends.. ill drop some tunes for you.

ok partys or hanging out. i play

the takover. the whole cd

a few amazing tracks of that album ->

sjq6_yVH13M

mdy52kIR3ss

my fave shit off the album !!!!

motherfucking yams

geJR-6PW-_0

then im sure id play more eligh/grouch/murs/living legends shit.. so ill just drop some of the tracks out of the 100's i would play..

just so you understand.. and then you may possibly be able to understand that i havent played techs music for along time.. let alone at a party.. lol

but just for you i will do this friday.... cos the crowd/people with me, would love the lyrics aswell as the subjects..

fFRT_YPdSbs

O1ip8BxJjyM

Nj4gWHzdPF4

probably my fave murs joint..

reminds me of my time with zaara, and driving all over the uk.. lols wit this on repeat :D

DWYn8atAHvo

40GiTWlO0nI

qy5kj5ytucg

tU4kJ7MeY2M

im sure id bust some old old old outkast, but i wont post them tracks,

so ill leave u with this party MAKER, every girl you know will love this track,
and will get up and want to dance..

so play it
enjoy!

and your all welcome to mine, friday nite im hosting anyway.. so..
feel free :D

wdBA3j3yvHo

so many more amazing old zumbi tracks..
ahhh

fuck either of u say i listen to tech, im a flood with old skewl zumbi. mind over matter deep water slang shit.

been warned!

food for thought
05-16-2012, 03:58 PM
im not interested in having a back and forth, ok bro?

have a nice day

check it son. u werent goin out of ur way to understand what i said, u were goin out of ur way to put words in my mouth.

here let me make it clear

music is supposed to be entertaining, videos are supposed to be entertaining. i wasnt entertained by this shit. i never said "nobody likes this" this just isnt my kind of comedy. and i do think these dudes are serious. there are people who are trying to preserve hip-hop and there are people tryin to destroy it. if i want comedy rap i tune into some Redman and if u want somethin more recent I'll play some NoEmotion.

what i mean by stop wu corpin so much is let me have my opinion fam. u can be amused by this all u want. i frankly dont care. im not gonna call u a faggot for your taste of entertainment. im not takin it that far bro.

you might really be one of the dumbest people on this forum.

do you know what a parody is?

if you want comedy rap, youll listen to redman or noemotion??????

do you know what a parody is?

do you read articles on The Onion and then get furious that theyre not telling you the real news?

sit your retarded ass down.

smfh

and finally the pm. i sent u a $350 program for free. you're ungrateful. a simple "thanks bro" would have been cool. your just a young punk ass faggot of this era. i understand.

Thank you BRO!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOUUUUUU and ONLYYY YOUUUUUUU!!!!!
Ooooooooohhh OOOoooooohhh

YOUUUUUUuuuuuuu

ARE YOU GOING TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP BETTER TONIGHT BROOO????!!!????

MY BAD BRO!!

1. I never asked you for the pm. I never asked you for the program.
2. I made a thread asking cats "what program do you use". i got some replies and I dl'd one. acid pro, since im sure youre very intrigued. a $300 program. It was VERY EASY to find. as im sure the link you pm'd me was. (im not stupid faggit.).

3. I dont even remember who you are and what you do or that you sent that shit, you weirdo. To me it wasnt a big deal. I send people links here and poeple send me links ALL THE TIME. sometimes I thank em, sometimes I rep them and likewise. sometimes poeple dont. I dont give a fuck. And im sure most people dont either. youre just an emo ass bitch, apparently lmao

4.and what i really dont do, is hold some kind of faggit ass e-grudge and mention it to the person as soon as he disagrees with me in a hilarious attempt to try and make them look bad or some gay shit LOL

fuck outta here faggit

you have to be one of the most sensitive and/or retarded posters on here.

llBARlllCODEll
05-16-2012, 04:05 PM
lmao dude u missed all of my points but its ok. i think all of your posts show how sensitive u are.

im not holding a grudge faggot. i could care less. i dont lose any sleep from any goings on at this website.

u sure you're not interested in a back and forth?

all of ur posts suggest otherwise.

u are clearly a butt hurt little girl.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
05-16-2012, 04:06 PM
Let's all just enjoy some titties and carrot cake and get along!
VSto4JNzYYo

food for thought
05-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Let's all just enjoy some titties and carrot cake and get along!
VSto4JNzYYo

aaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ THE NIGGA HOLDING THE DOG IN THE AIR 1:00 - 1:03

Soul Controller
05-16-2012, 04:13 PM
i youtube'd that video earlier.. their both pretty funny.. i sub'd to the channel! hehe

its so nice to see an argument in here that doesnt involve me, doomsday/dan/robbie and his group of followers..

least your argument/beef/misunderstanding is about somthing genuine..

http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/8e/4f/8e4f6c_2705121.jpg

food for thought
05-16-2012, 04:16 PM
lmao dude u missed all of my points but its ok. i think all of your posts show how sensitive u are.

im not holding a grudge faggot. i could care less. i dont lose any sleep from any goings on at this website.

u sure you're not interested in a back and forth?

all of ur posts suggest otherwise.

u are clearly a butt hurt little girl.

lol what "points" dude?

you clearly have no fucking clue what a parody is.

lol @ im the one whos butthurt. i dont even know who you are faggit ahahah

you probably marked your calendar the night i didnt reply to your precious PM LMAO

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2012, 04:18 PM
Soul controller - thank you for explaining what your choice beverages are, these granola chics you pursue, and your favorite jams.

All of that = vital information for my machine learning algorithm

llBARlllCODEll
05-16-2012, 04:20 PM
oErnx7-BAWw
6hkRXqSktXs
VDa0z2AeSxw
hnHWGVALxIs&feature=related
06bzbuE0J48&feature=related

Soul Controller
05-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Soul controller - thank you for explaining what your choice beverages are, these granola chics you pursue, and your favorite jams.

All of that = vital information for my machine learning algorithm

your moar than welcome.. so is my isp, they need to know real shit about me, cant be sending encoded packets all the time when im online :p
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/74781_358296187558146_100001333027178_949223_13185 39017_n.jpg

llBARlllCODEll
05-16-2012, 04:28 PM
lol what "points" dude?

you clearly have no fucking clue what a parody is.

lol @ im the one whos butthurt. i dont even know who you are faggit ahahah

you probably marked your calendar the night i didnt reply to your precious PM LMAO

yeah dude i dont listen to this wack ass Weird Al music, yet im the weirdo. this is parody music bro.

my 'point" is i dont care about any of this shit ur arguein with me about son. and i dont know who u are either queer.

all i was sayin about the program i sent u is u should have been grateful thats all. u keep goin on and on like u know my whole life story. i smack faggots like u on the regular. like i said son stop WU-CORPIN so much.

$inista
05-16-2012, 04:32 PM
entertainment !

DSVh8BNd_ps
XXWIncZHPXQ
MTw5wZXunyU

llBARlllCODEll
05-16-2012, 04:33 PM
exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

now this i can laugh @

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2012, 04:36 PM
I wasnt aware "corpin" was a verb

llBARlllCODEll
05-16-2012, 04:40 PM
i wasnt either

05-16-2012, 04:42 PM
its so nice to see an argument in here that doesnt involve me, doomsday/dan/robbie and his group of followers..

least your argument/beef/misunderstanding is about somthing genuine..

http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/8e/4f/8e4f6c_2705121.jpg

I am hurt that you would refer to our enlightening builds as "arguments", and then go on to imply that they are disingenuous.

Soul Controller
05-16-2012, 05:02 PM
I am hurt that you would refer to our enlightening builds as "arguments", and then go on to imply that they are disingenuous.

snugggles cuggles,. dont take my rage to heart...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292522_338884926179198_100001730800969_836209_1056 949079_n.jpg

Mr. R&B
05-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I wasnt aware "corpin" was a verb

i wasnt either

It is now. :spin:

J-Cee
05-16-2012, 10:57 PM
sif anyone would rather hear this than immortal technique,tech is dope,a real talented mc with a message,if you disagree suck my ballsack and go watch more o'reilly factor..

food for thought
05-17-2012, 07:42 AM
entertainment !

DSVh8BNd_ps
XXWIncZHPXQ
MTw5wZXunyU

yo why the fuck would I play this when I can listen to redman and eminem son?

this is fucking up the game bro. hip hop is dead bro.

I cant sleep at night.

niggas making spoofs and shit, I couldnt go to sleep.

niggas not replying to my private messages on wucorp, its hard to go to sleep.

food for thought
05-17-2012, 07:46 AM
exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

now this i can laugh @

LMFAO

can you tell us the difference between these videos and the op and carrot titties videos without sounding like a retarded faggit?

llBARlllCODEll
05-17-2012, 07:52 AM
you're a whack job homie. still goin on and on i see

llBARlllCODEll
05-17-2012, 07:55 AM
LMFAO @ u LOLin about nothin. $inista said the key word...ENTERTAINMENT

the difference is i would watch all thes videos only once. Affion Crockett is funny. those other fags are just wack and have no talent, like u :/

like i said before, cant wait to here what u bring on the mic

Drunken Monk
05-17-2012, 08:00 AM
lol

food for thought
05-17-2012, 08:23 AM
http://images.politico.com/global/news/110426_obama_laughs_reuters_328.jpg

food for thought
05-17-2012, 08:28 AM
When I pm you my music, you better reply with atleast a simple "thanks bro" cause its hard to sleep at night.

and congrats on displaying how much of retarded faggit you are.

weirdo.

food for thought
05-17-2012, 08:31 AM
btw

LMFAO @ u LOLin about nothin. $inista said the key word...ENTERTAINMENT

the difference is i would watch all thes videos only once. Affion Crockett is funny. those other fags are just wack and have no talent, like u :/

like i said before, cant wait to here what u bring on the mic

ok so the difference is how good they are at spoofing?

LOL sit your retarded ass down in the corner somewhere.

llBARlllCODEll
05-17-2012, 08:34 AM
ur wack son

llBARlllCODEll
05-17-2012, 08:36 AM
u wanna get in this music shit, u need to be more humble

thats all im sayin bro

05-17-2012, 08:49 AM
sif anyone would rather hear this than immortal technique,tech is dope,a real talented mc with a message,if you disagree suck my ballsack and go watch more o'reilly factor..

Immortal Technique is a terrible rapper with a wack flow and a borderline retarded message for white kids that nobody likes who want to pretend they are smart.

At least O'Reilly doesn't really believe the idiotic shit he says. He KNOWS he is pushing lies to stupid people.

IT also pushes lies to stupid people, but he himself is a stupid person and believes his own bullshit.

EAGLE EYE
05-17-2012, 11:24 AM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/time594/9urccl.gif

Doomsday/2078
05-17-2012, 12:08 PM
I want my hair like that guy^

Doomsday/2078
05-17-2012, 12:12 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00024/F_200703_March10Edim_24308a.jpg

Durag
05-17-2012, 01:25 PM

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHahhahaHAHAHAHahhah/'ihdnc/sls/,ll@:

classic gif! Nearly spat me fuckin whiskey out on my keyboard HAHAHAHhaha

FatherSl!me
05-17-2012, 11:20 PM

Robbie scared of female mammaries
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/181586-4/Black-girl-bouncing.gif

EAGLE EYE
05-18-2012, 12:33 AM
^
i call bull shit

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/46652

http://vimeo.com/33978132

J-Cee
05-18-2012, 01:01 AM
Immortal Technique is a terrible rapper with a wack flow and a borderline retarded message for white kids that nobody likes who want to pretend they are smart.

At least O'Reilly doesn't really believe the idiotic shit he says. He KNOWS he is pushing lies to stupid people.

IT also pushes lies to stupid people, but he himself is a stupid person and believes his own bullshit.

you can do better?fuck outta here with your garbage,hating at its finest,you dont actually believe the n0nsense that your fingers type do you?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/284/575/455.png

Soul Controller
05-18-2012, 04:39 AM
I think i been corpin' to much,

Was with some of my crew yesterday, just chilling, playing an old c.d that id made in 20089 :S random track comes on, get out of my way by LCN

Everlasts verse makes me think of this thread.

spend 20 minutes on why i thought of wu corp and this thread,

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20587685.jpg

QPCKg03PqCg

EVERLAST - >

' swear hip hop got me looking at the front door
I used to love her, now I want her smothered
When I see all the bastard styles that she's mothered '

Uncle Steezo
05-18-2012, 07:26 AM
Thug Friends Ho!!!
"if u ridin thru the city with a bucket in yo whip, pull a wing up out that bitch, it feels so good against yo lips.... who luvs it? u luv it. u luv. u luv it."
hahahahahahahahaha!!! that shit is hilarious and it has replay value.
npIeF3oQylY

and whats the dif between that and this?
qSwKOn1Dxh4

Soul Controller
05-18-2012, 07:31 AM
the difference is i paid hard cash for liktwitdation/ 21 and over / coast 2 coast!
:P

Soul Controller
05-18-2012, 07:32 AM
fuck i aint heard this for years
thankyou styles!!!

one of the sickest beats ever made.

has wu ever sampled this??

05-18-2012, 08:02 AM
you can do better?fuck outta here with your garbage,hating at its finest,you dont actually believe the n0nsense that your fingers type do you?

I can't do better, and that is why I don't come out with wack albums to sell to faggy caucasian college kids.

God forbid somebody doesn't like the same rappers you do...

But all joking aside, I honestly believe that Immortal Technique is a shitty rapper and that his ideas on world affairs are laughable.

Soul Controller
05-18-2012, 08:12 AM
laughable based on??

he see's the damage that this corporate/cartelism/oligarhism is doing?

he wants a fairer world,

thats laughable?

only the elite should be able to control and the rest of the citizens should play their role and not ask for equality and justice?? is that what your saying bro??

http://shockingpages.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/JqrBv.gif

Soul Controller
05-18-2012, 08:15 AM
I can't do better, and that is why I don't come out with wack albums to sell to faggy caucasian college kids.

But all joking aside, I honestly believe that Immortal Technique is a shitty rapper and that his ideas on world affairs are laughable.

http://shockingpages.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Inappropriate+Bill+Clinton.+has+a+point+just+sayin _baae39_3597605-600x400.jpg

food for thought
05-18-2012, 08:56 AM
Thug Friends Ho!!!
"if u ridin thru the city with a bucket in yo whip, pull a wing up out that bitch, it feels so good against yo lips.... who luvs it? u luv it. u luv. u luv it."
hahahahahahahahaha!!! that shit is hilarious and it has replay value.
npIeF3oQylY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH

i cant believe the nigga @ 1:40

this made my morning

food for thought
05-18-2012, 08:59 AM
Aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

3:12 - 3:33

FatherSl!me
05-18-2012, 01:16 PM
^
i call bull shit

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/46652

http://vimeo.com/33978132

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf1nzuLPS81qa0guto1_250.gif

J-Cee
05-18-2012, 04:30 PM

so you categorise people through assumptions?and what are your views that can debunk the things he has to say,the world is such a pleasant place and the goverment loves us all..
i dont get cunts like you,fed with a silver spoon your whole life?
your a faggot,you cant explain that.

Soul Controller
05-19-2012, 05:07 AM
Peace Jcee,

Dan is jewish i think, so i get his stance. he and his one eyebrow are more godley than us goliem ??(sp) will ever be, so i understand his issues.

but bob, that dude says he is aware of shit, and al he wants is more tech, more consumption.. he knows the evils they do, but still loves the govt and corps

that is a class A faggot

least dan is blinded by his own beliefs while bob. has faith in the govt anc corps. and their candy coated lies.

maybe one day he will wake up and learn that they lie over and over

IrOnMaN
05-19-2012, 07:36 AM
You guys crack me up. Immortal Tech has a bad flow, in my opinion. He's good lyrical but in terms of his replay value and views on the world, I can't listen to him. I'm straight.

05-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Peace Jcee,

Dan is jewish i think, so i get his stance. he and his one eyebrow are more godley than us goliem ??(sp) will ever be, so i understand his issues.

but bob, that dude says he is aware of shit, and al he wants is more tech, more consumption.. he knows the evils they do, but still loves the govt and corps

that is a class A faggot

least dan is blinded by his own beliefs while bob. has faith in the govt anc corps. and their candy coated lies.

maybe one day he will wake up and learn that they lie over and over

lol, that wasn't very enlightened-sounding.

you have no idea what any of my beliefs are, other than you being a faggot.

EAGLE EYE
05-19-2012, 11:52 AM
hahahahaha

Rage Controller needs to bottle up that rage and sell it

maybe sell it @ immortal technique venues so caucasian fans can get their angry counter culture 'vibe' on

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/385646_348254155239594_223320517732959_923803_1753 613702_n.jpg

THE MASON
05-19-2012, 01:34 PM
lol @ some of the furious defenses that went up over not liking Immortal Technique

dudes washed up. he makes tracks to feed people like soul controller.

you think we are blinded by whatever, its a two way street.

p1RC8PFAQl8

Doomsday/2078
05-19-2012, 02:21 PM
so you categorise people through assumptions?and what are your views that can debunk the things he has to say,the world is such a pleasant place and the goverment loves us all..
i dont get cunts like you,fed with a silver spoon your whole life?
your a faggot,you cant explain that.

Real talk .
http://www.e4.com/images/mb/E4/bo-selecta/big.jpg

Soul Controller
05-19-2012, 03:04 PM
i dont rage tho

i used sarcasm in my post, at dan could tell., thus his lol :D

none of this shit is serious to me, let alone toany of you

so why would we rage?

its just fun seeing rob contradictions and his hatred towards me

dan i love. and he knows this :d

i just wish my faggot golem ass is worthy of his E friendship

basic shit really. enjoy

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/546181_359772967410468_100001333027178_953407_1773 857374_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/295062_441934022501498_362231420471759_1605007_258 48328_n.jpg

if you cant do them,

your a faggot.

EAGLE EYE
05-19-2012, 03:15 PM
dan i love. and he knows this :d

i just wish my faggot golem ass is worthy of his E friendship

easy on the slurs brah

http://pixel.nymag.com/content/dam/slideshows/2012/02/made-in-lexus/MadeInLexus24.jpg

Soul Controller
05-19-2012, 03:21 PM
what?? your condoning me for slurring myself?

calling myself a goilem? goyim??

someone sort me with the spelling! and ill change my user name to that

what! i rage

deal with it.

EAGLE EYE
05-19-2012, 03:30 PM
i dont believe you are homophobic. me thinks its just an online thing

but if you are IRL , you may be the most positive, gentle, warm-hearted homophobe the world has ever seen

Soul Controller
05-23-2012, 07:08 AM
i dont believe you are homophobic. me thinks its just an online thing

but if you are IRL , you may be the most positive, gentle, warm-hearted homophobe the world has ever seen

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/551039_10150928813714908_821694907_12918898_102193 4131_n.jpg

J-Cee
05-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Real talk .
http://www.e4.com/images/mb/E4/bo-selecta/big.jpg

slurp on my penis hole

real recognise real when its real cause its real

J-Cee
05-23-2012, 02:53 PM
and thats real dont fuck with me

J-Cee
05-23-2012, 02:55 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IEeBra6NlVY/Sb0hmUfZ-wI/AAAAAAAAFsE/Qm1KhlAXDG4/s400/smile.jpg