PDA

View Full Version : Power & Control

Aqueous Moon
11-01-2005, 02:20 PM
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8072/jewmedia1ka.jpg (http://imageshack.us/?x=my6&myref=)
(I hope the pic shows up)

What does this represent to you?

What does it say about those with power & control?

The revolution will not be televised!...(that's for sho)

Peace

Born Ruler I
11-01-2005, 02:33 PM
^^^ Pale Kris absorbs what those media outlets project.

I don't know anyone who steals hubcaps, do you?

One

Aqueous Moon
11-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Peace

No, I don't know anyone of the type.

Very good observation.

Peace

tostones
11-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Concentrated ownership of major media, an elite monopoly.

Also, hints at the bigger picture, in which things like GE owning RCA, owning NBC.. are commonplace.

many levels to the media propaganda, and its ALL propaganda.

peace

Aqueous Moon
11-02-2005, 12:06 AM
Concentrated ownership of major media, an elite monopoly.

Also, hints at the bigger picture, in which things like GE owning RCA, owning NBC.. are commonplace.

many levels to the media propaganda, and its ALL propaganda.

peace

Peace

I like how you named it - "propaganda".

That is on point. Makes me wonder how another country get free reign to mindwash American's.

Although, it's kinda ironic because the Jews are so wealthy.

Have they actually bought America?

Peace

SubtleEnergies
11-02-2005, 02:38 AM
Media is total BULLSHIT.

I know some triad members here in Sydney. And a few years back it was all blowing up with the triads. So the big newspapers did articles with full page layouts of the groups how they work and shit.

I was SO SHOCKED! I knew the news wasn't 100% accurate but what they had written was FULLY FABRICATED! They made up names for the ranks in groups which didn't exist. They used existing gang names and made up false stories and details about theses groups. They made up stuff bout triad tattooing and even said one gang used STRAWS as gang signs!

This article as a percentage was seriously about 5% true. I was like damn, no one's this dumb ( the writers to not realize)...they are just lying to us!

We laughed at those articles, some of my friends kept them...

Aqueous Moon
11-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Peace, SubtleEnergies -

Thanks for dropping the 1 on the triad and the media in Sydney. I didn't know much about the triad, so I looked them up...very interesting :

Triad Culture

Triad societies have traditions and exotic rituals dating back to the early days of the Hung clan in the 18th century. To the bemusement of many Western scholars, many of its traditions and rituals are remarkably similar to that of the Freemasonry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry), such as the concept of brotherhood, "secret handshakes", and the use of triangles as symbols. Moreover, many of those rituals were based on superstitions (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstitions) and were related to peasant faiths in Southern China. For instance, in formal inauguration ceremonies new members were required to take a blood oath in front of an altar. After incenses were burnt, the head of a rooster would be chopped off, and each new member would taste its blood. Such ceremonies are getting rarer in recent days as people's tastes change.

It is interesting that every triad society worships the famous hero Guan Gong (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guan_Gong) (or Guan Yu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guan_Yu) as his given historical name) from the Han Dynasty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Dynasty) (Period of the Three Kingdoms (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Period_of_the_Three_Kingdoms) to be exact) who exemplifies the Chinese thinking of the six qualities of a humble man:

humanity (仁
righteousness (義
ritual obedience (禮
wisdom (智
loyalty (忠 and
trust (信.
Of these qualities, his loyalty and righteousness are especially admired.

Peace

LHX
11-02-2005, 02:31 PM
i feel sorry for the people with the power now cause there about to fall very very hard.
TRUE

but
i dont feel too too sorry for them

they have the opportunity to learn

salvation is in the grasp of anybody who looks for it

Aqueous Moon
11-03-2005, 03:26 AM
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. (Mark 10:25)

Peace

I feel you LHX, but considereing this verse I have to ask myself, why is it so hard for a rich man ?

Is it the power?
Is it the control?
Is it the money?

No, it must be the lies - (ironic, huh)

Peace

Prince Rai
11-03-2005, 09:28 AM
lol peace good topic..

yes with power comes control... but control over matter and not the mind!

look at these people, their power overtok their minds and elevated them negatively.

with every negative follows a positive to increase balance.

Aqueous Moon
11-03-2005, 05:09 PM
lol peace good topic..

yes with power comes control... but control over matter and not the mind!

look at these people, their power overtok their minds and elevated them negatively.

with every negative follows a positive to increase balance.
Peace

Thanks for adding on Princerai.

Matter is dead without mind...and that is why media control is valuable to them -propaganda works. And, it is sad that they are not concerned about the negatives, for themselves or for others

Peace

LORD NOSE
05-15-2009, 03:04 PM
why do some have it and others don't

and - most people feel entitled to it

diggy
05-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Doesn't envy and violence have something to do with it?

LORD NOSE
05-15-2009, 03:44 PM
it can lead to that

the scriptures always point to the two Nations

but brings them as one in Revelations

but true Power and Control ?

what is it

BornPower
05-15-2009, 04:37 PM
Peace

I like how you named it - "propaganda".

That is on point. Makes me wonder how another country get free reign to mindwash American's.

Although, it's kinda ironic because the Jews are so wealthy.

Have they actually bought America?

Peace

good point, but most don't realize that americans don't own America...besides, WE fought to make Israel the bastard nation it is now!

Media is total BULLSHIT.

I know some triad members here in Sydney. And a few years back it was all blowing up with the triads. So the big newspapers did articles with full page layouts of the groups how they work and shit.

I was SO SHOCKED! I knew the news wasn't 100% accurate but what they had written was FULLY FABRICATED! They made up names for the ranks in groups which didn't exist. They used existing gang names and made up false stories and details about theses groups. They made up stuff bout triad tattooing and even said one gang used STRAWS as gang signs!

This article as a percentage was seriously about 5% true. I was like damn, no one's this dumb ( the writers to not realize)...they are just lying to us!

We laughed at those articles, some of my friends kept them...

The average person in America is not respected mentally by our governing body. We swallow lies and focus on the most idiotic subjects. We allow ourselves to be "educated" by a sytem laughed at by the rest of the world and our "culture" allows us to spend our days in a stupor while proclaiming dominance....no wonder other countries laugh at Americans!

TRUE

but
i dont feel too too sorry for them

they have the opportunity to learn

salvation is in the grasp of anybody who looks for it

HOW TRUE! ....ppl don't look for anything like that nowadays though. We look for the newest rims and ringtones. Americans are pure consumers: easily led sheep.

it can lead to that

the scriptures always point to the two Nations

but brings them as one in Revelations

but true Power and Control ?

what is it

SG
05-18-2009, 11:54 AM
why do some have it and others don't

and - most people feel entitled to it

Some are trying to expand and others are not

I will give it to you in today's terms............

Most companies/corporations talk about growing the business(expansion). Most of this is done through documents (laws, policies, contracts, rules, regulations)

Most companies if not all were always currently informed when the LAWS changed. They would modify their policy and stay ahead. This is another reason why families would find themselves in difficult situations, they were not aware how companies/corporations were operating.

When people talk about lobbyist on Capitol Hill, part of their job was to influence lawmakers with new bills.

On a personal note...individuals do the same
when one becomes a business person, they begin to expand(grow their pursuits)