PDA

View Full Version : TREES MADE FOR THE ELIHOEMs Scopolamine "The Devil's Breath."

CEITEDMOFO
05-16-2012, 07:55 AM
VICE's Ryan Duffy went to Colombia to check out a strange and powerful drug called Scopolamine, also known as "The Devil's Breath." It's a substance so intense that it renders a person incapable of exercising free will. The first few days in the country were a harrowing montage of freaked-out dealers and unimaginable horror stories about Scopolamine. After meeting only a few people with firsthand experience, the story took a far darker turn than we ever could have imagined.
ToQ8PWYnu04
THERES A FUNNY FIEND PRETENDING HES A DRUG DEALER IN THE FLICK, AND HE TALKS ABOUT TRIPPIN OFF IT AND THAT HE TRIPPED OFF IT FOR 17 DAYS, THAN HE SAYS HIS BOY WHO HE DID IT WITH NEVER CAME BACK FROM THE TRIP AND NOW ALWAYS COVERS HIS FACE WHEN HE WALKS ROFL

WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR MIND YOU TURN BASHFUL
:nonono:

IM PRETTY SURE THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO WARCLOUD

YOU GO FROM BEING A ARROGENT HOLOCAUST RAPPER TO "ROBOT TANK", HIS INTERVIEWS SOUND LIKE HES GETTING INTERVIEWED FOR A JOB AT BARNES AND NOBLES

$inista
05-16-2012, 03:40 PM
yo that shit is ill! that last nigga is gangsta what !

food for thought
05-16-2012, 03:44 PM
didnt watch the video but

YOU GO FROM BEING A ARROGENT HOLOCAUST RAPPER TO "ROBOT TANK", HIS INTERVIEWS SOUND LIKE HES GETTING INTERVIEWED FOR A JOB AT BARNES AND NOBLES

LMAO

I heard of this devils breath drug for the first time just a few days ago

CEITEDMOFO
05-16-2012, 05:18 PM
yo that shit is ill! that last nigga is gangsta what !

LoL I FIGURED HE WAS GONNA GET REVENGED SINCE HE LOOKED LIKE A G

EAGLE EYE
05-16-2012, 05:22 PM
We need to get that BrokenWrist kid who posts here to try it

I wanna see if he can break his record of flipping a car, then tell us about it later.

Uncle Steezo
05-16-2012, 09:29 PM
oh the possibilities...
i was thinking, what is to prevent this well known substance from being used on politicians and authority figures? i'm sure this drug could synthesized even further.

CEITEDMOFO
05-16-2012, 09:35 PM
m-pzqMUTyfI

Uncle Steezo
05-16-2012, 09:38 PM
that is exactly the clip that came to mind.

FatherSl!me
05-17-2012, 02:08 AM
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/201092-1/Lil-pimps-lap-dance.gif