PDA

View Full Version : The Real Reason Why They Repeat the Same 20 Songs on the Radio & TV Nationwide

Drunken Monk
05-22-2012, 09:40 PM
Every wonder why you see and hear the same 20 artists on the rotation on radio & television? No, it's not because people are calling the radio stations requesting the songs incessantly. The answer: media-consolidation. 90% of the media is controlled by only 6 companies: GE, Newscorp, Disney, Viacom & Time Warner. Compare that to 1983 when media was owned by 50 companies. According to FreePress.com, "media consolidation means less diversity in programming and ownership, fewer voices and viewpoints, less coverage of local issues that matter to communities and less of the unbiased, independent and critical journalism we need to prevent abuses of power." Media-consolidation has affected the balance and diversity of today's music, which is especially evident when it comes to hip hop.

http://i46.tinypic.com/27y302b.jpg

EAGLE EYE
05-22-2012, 09:45 PM
haha

who the hell listens to terrestrial radio anymore unless their phone dies or they are working manual labor out doors?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
05-22-2012, 09:50 PM
Ima write my senator and tell that motherfucker to tell them illuminatis to play more knock-off wu-tang tracks from up-and-coming euro-caucazoid producers.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Doomsday/2078
05-22-2012, 09:57 PM
I listened to 2 seconds of that "music" in your signature and gave up cos its so wack .
If thats the kind of garbage you like i dont know what the fuck your doing in this forum.

netscape check two
05-22-2012, 10:04 PM
haha

who the hell listens to terrestrial radio anymore unless their phone dies or they are working manual labor out doors?

A lot of people still do

Drunken Monk
05-22-2012, 10:08 PM
If thats the kind of garbage you like i dont know what the fuck your doing in this forum.

true indeed

Mr. R&B
05-22-2012, 10:09 PM
I listened to 2 seconds of that "music" in your signature and gave up cos its so wack .

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're clueless.

PALEHORSE
05-22-2012, 10:09 PM

Doomsday/2078
05-22-2012, 10:10 PM
So what is that good music or has he put in his sig for hilarious ironic purposes ?

05-22-2012, 10:16 PM
c-loc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>doomsday and drunken monk.

i hand select every youtube video in my sig by scientifically measuring how much anger it causes within the mayonnaise-lined stomachs of soulless eurocrackers.

Drunken Monk
05-22-2012, 10:16 PM
must see

6-TRE4mF-pw

Doomsday/2078
05-22-2012, 10:25 PM
I told you before , your opinion doesnt really matter , just cos you have no musical talent whatsoever doesnt meant that those that do in whatever way do not have your permission to do as they wish .

Who are you after all but just a lonely guy who spends his waking day talking crap that belongs in the 1950's.

Just because 1 culture or race creates an art does not mean that other races cannot take part in that art . My country invented footbal which was then exported all over the world and improved upon by countries small or large such as holland and brazil , dont be such a narrow minded cunt. If you are not chinese i guess your not allowed to eat chinese food right seeing as your people had fuck all to do with its inception .
Wake up and stop acting tough , it doesnt work because your not intelligent enough to assert any dominance whatsoever.

If everyone thought like you the world be fucked.
And im not angry i just pity you cos you make other good americans look bad with your shallow mind patterns and ignorance.

05-22-2012, 10:29 PM
I told you before , your opinion doesnt really matter , just cos you have no musical talent whatsoever doesnt meant that those that do in whatever way do not have your permission to do as they wish .

Who are you after all but just a lonely guy who spends his waking day talking crap that belongs in the 1950's.

Just because 1 culture or race creates an art does not mean that other races cannot take part in that art . My country invented footbal which was then exported all over the world and improved upon by countries small or large such as holland and brazil , dont be such a narrow minded cunt. If you are not chinese i guess your not allowed to eat chinese food right seeing as your people had fuck all to do with its inception .
Wake up and stop acting tough , it doesnt work because your not intelligent enough to assert any dominance whatsoever.

If everyone thought like you the world be fucked.
And im not angry i just pity you cos you make other good americans look bad with your shallow mind patterns and ignorance.

It hurts my feelings that you don't respect my opinions, intelligence and taste in music.

soccer is as gay as white beat-makers

KeRDK2m_sgs

EAGLE EYE
05-22-2012, 10:29 PM
must see

wshhTY96EF5z52mv02oB

Doomsday/2078
05-22-2012, 10:37 PM
Soccer is better than your 3 sports , your games are too high scoring and dont have the same atmosphere or emotion . Who the fuck else plays baseball apart from in china and holland ?

White beat makers are gay huh ?
Youd better tell sunz of man they making tracks with a gay called Endemic .
Endemic a white guy from uk who has acheived something with his music and it makes you angry cos outsiders are making money or plaudits off what you consider to be your property.
Drunk has worked with bhudda monk and keevlaar 7 you are just a fan dont even try to disrespect cos it makes you look stupid as fuck .

I dont have the same collabs but i have worked with shifter and zero amongst others so if they dont have a problem, what the fuck does it have to do with you ?

05-22-2012, 10:41 PM
how can i reach sunz of man? do you have their mailing address?

Doomsday/2078
05-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Ask endemic the white producer from uk who gets respect while you are on here acting the fool

05-22-2012, 10:42 PM
ok, i can't take it anymore tonight. I'm sure we will build some more soon, though.

Doomsday/2078
05-22-2012, 10:43 PM
Id rather we didnt , Your persona is too transparent and not worth of interaction , you get me bloooooooooooddddddddddd

EAGLE EYE
05-22-2012, 10:47 PM
Drunk has worked with bhudda monk and keevlaar 7 you are just a fan dont even try to disrespect cos it makes you look stupid as fuck .

lol this made me genuinely laugh

please keep in mind that i respect kevlaar and all his contributions to the site

but you are acting like those collaborations are the pinnacle of success or something. this is just too much hahaha

Doomsday/2078
05-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Its still good.
And more than im sure dan will acheive in the "music biz"
Whats the pinnacle Rob? Rza meth ghost etc?
you have to start somewhere no .?

Id like to make a beat for Warcloud , that would be my pinnacle , each person has their own idea of sucess

EAGLE EYE
05-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Id like to make a beat for Warcloud , that would be my pinnacle ,

Well you definitely have set your sights pretty high.

Your journey to reach this goal could eventually become a Lifetime movie, uness they are still considering Heat's Tiles-2-Middle Class Riches story

Dr. Simon Hurt
05-22-2012, 11:43 PM
hahahahahaha

the information in the original post is old and obvious to anyone who has a clue

no one who seriously enjoys music listens to the radio

and doomsday is well on his way to being biggest wu-corp faggot.

KERZO
05-23-2012, 04:37 AM
Every wonder why you see and hear the same 20 artists on the rotation on radio & television? No, it's not because people are calling the radio stations requesting the songs incessantly. The answer: media-consolidation. 90% of the media is controlled by only 6 companies: GE, Newscorp, Disney, Viacom & Time Warner. Compare that to 1983 when media was owned by 50 companies. According to FreePress.com, "media consolidation means less diversity in programming and ownership, fewer voices and viewpoints, less coverage of local issues that matter to communities and less of the unbiased, independent and critical journalism we need to prevent abuses of power." Media-consolidation has affected the balance and diversity of today's music, which is especially evident when it comes to hip hop.

Well done on this post captain fucking obvious, will your next groundbreaking post explain how jay-z, p.diddy & even wu-tang are tapping into gay culture to exploit the lucrative pink pound?

Ima write my senator and tell that motherfucker to tell them illuminatis to play more knock-off wu-tang tracks from up-and-coming euro-caucazoid producers.
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA -Dead-

OI MOTHERFUCKER, Ain't no-one overtaking my CROWN.....BEEEEIIITTTCCCHHHH!!!

Doomsday/2078
05-23-2012, 07:35 AM
hahahahahaha

the information in the original post is old and obvious to anyone who has a clue

no one who seriously enjoys music listens to the radio

ARE YOU A ROBOT WHO REPEATS THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER ?
I dont take advice from users called lionel . go find a rope to hang yourself with you worthless cunt

05-23-2012, 08:41 AM
calling you a faggot isn't advice. it is an observation.

05-23-2012, 08:49 AM
Id like to make a beat for Warcloud , that would be my pinnacle

Doomsday/2078
05-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Your jewish

05-23-2012, 08:54 AM
i am also cuban, sand-nig, and a little bit of cracker thrown in there for employability.

I know that melanin offends you.

perhaps making some sort of jew joke will make you feel better about yourself?

Doomsday/2078
05-23-2012, 08:56 AM
I feel fine thanks doomsdaydan . how are you ?
you should rap over some of aplhateks beats you and him could be the new alchemist and prodigy.

05-23-2012, 09:01 AM
i don't get it.

Doomsday/2078
05-23-2012, 09:03 AM
is that a pic of you on your profile?

05-23-2012, 09:07 AM
i didn't think i had a profile pic.

Doomsday/2078
05-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Have you ever been out of the united states or is that not possible for a person such as yourself?

05-23-2012, 09:13 AM
yes, i've been all over europe and I've been to Canada and Mexico.

If i said "no" would you have had a hilarious and totally awesome dis for me?

Doomsday/2078
05-23-2012, 09:15 AM
"all over europe " really?
I would have thought there were too many white people for you here , you know seeing as you are a racist cunt and all .

05-23-2012, 09:18 AM
that's a good point.

there were loads of white people and they spoke american funny.

i probably won't go back until the king of europe does something about that.

Doomsday/2078
05-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Peace and blessings Doomsdaydan , it has been a pleasure as always , i got to go but we can resume this stimulating conversation at a later date.
Keep on hating a entire race and whatever else it is you "do" here.

PEACE

Drunken Monk
05-23-2012, 09:24 AM
Your jewish

hahahah fuckin fags cant stand a shit

05-23-2012, 09:27 AM
you should have your mom take a picture of you with a swastika tattoo drawn on your bird chest...that would show me!

Drunken Monk
05-23-2012, 09:29 AM
ahahahah no ones love u.. thats ur problem, thats why u hate all the people
u aint shit ur country aint shit

Drunken Monk
05-23-2012, 09:31 AM
Black rappers need of white man beats ...................... :)9:(

Drunken Monk
05-23-2012, 09:32 AM
Btw ur signature says all about ya.. U are fuckin frustratin .. Si si venga di ahora de maricon .. Puedes?? Nahhhhhh fucking cunt

05-23-2012, 09:32 AM
i love everybody on wu-corp like a brother. sure, we have our little spats, but we are a family.

And even though they don't all admit, i'm pretty sure all wu-corp posters love me too.

*;

Drunken Monk
05-23-2012, 05:16 PM
burn ya flag

KERZO
05-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Peace and blessings Doomsdaydan , it has been a pleasure as always , i got to go but we can resume this stimulating conversation at a later date.
Keep on hating a entire race and whatever else it is you "do" here.

PEACE

Go where? you spend all your fucking time in the house making knock-off hip-hop beats in conjunction with your spanish boyfriend monk.

I'd bet a shitload that you don't even have a job you broke ass benefit bound motherfucker.

i love everybody on wu-corp like a brother. sure, we have our little spats, but we are a family.

And even though they don't all admit, i'm pretty sure all wu-corp posters love me too.

*;

Damn right! We're like a brother who realizes his other brother is sleeping with his wife behind his back so has to blow both their brains out and bury em under the house!

Doomsday/2078
05-23-2012, 05:45 PM
My beats are liked by the people that i need to like em , enough said , your opinion means nothing bro , if i ever want to target ginger kilt wearers that like to make faggy beats il let you know k ?

Drunken Monk
05-23-2012, 05:45 PM
mira mira cara lentil q eres un carapolla de mierda

gLCEmPYEQRs