PDA

View Full Version : Marvel - Captain Marvel / Ms. Marvel next on the big screen

Big Smokes
05-23-2012, 10:04 AM
"According to Abby Chandler of Badhaven, Marvel's Joe Quesada stated that a script for Ms. Marvel is complete and that the film will be looking for a leading lady. As reported---

A script for a Ms/Captain Marvel movie is ready to go. They just needed an actress. Marvel are having a meeting in a couple of weeks and will be ready to announce some films then He said wed be pleasantly surprised.

This news definitely puts the reinvention of Carol Danvers by Kelly Sue DeConnick in a whole new light. Is the current comic design an indication of what we may see on the big screen some day?

What do you guys think, up for a solo Ms. Marvel film then seeing her fight next to Cap, Iron Man and Thor in Avengers 2? Joss Whedon has previously stated that he wants more female heroes in Avengers 2 and in a poll conducted on CBM not too far back, Ms. Marvel won out over original Avengers member Janet Pym aka The Wasp."

Lex Lugor
05-25-2012, 12:10 AM
Thank god I fucking hate Janet LOL. Ms. Marvel just as much when they are together, but janet a little more. I wont jump to see this movie tho, and im a little bummed they arent putting their resources towards a better character, cuz even then Ms. Marvel wasnt all that spectacular to me.

Big Smokes
06-01-2012, 08:38 AM
i think it would be interesting tried of the hulk 1 hulk 2 hulk 3 switch that shit up.

i also read on the same site that there is supposed to be a movie base on some character called ant-man (????)