PDA

View Full Version : bitch gimme your candy!

Unforgiven
11-01-2005, 04:12 PM
apparently some kid in toronto got stabbed for his candy last night, its just a rumor going around tho but seriously, stabbing someone over candy? if your that stupid, i mean fuck, atleast take his shoes or somethin...

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
11-01-2005, 05:03 PM
my friends little brother got jumped last night by like 15 dudes and earlier my friend got shot by a paintball gun outside school. some people are ruining halloween for everyone...

but yea, stabing someone for candy is a little extreme

Skellington
11-01-2005, 05:10 PM
apparently some kid in toronto got stabbed for his candy last night, its just a rumor going around tho but seriously, stabbing someone over candy? if your that stupid, i mean fuck, atleast take his shoes or somethin...
And that's a nice sig u got there ;)

But anyway, that's some pathetic shit, reminds me of mr. Burns for some reason....

Pussy Clot
11-01-2005, 05:24 PM
well in my area in the suburbs outside of toronto, the rumour going around is that some father got a knife put up to him while his kid got robbed. i suppose its just one of those city wide myths. we would probably have heard something about this on breakfast television or something if it was true.

Unforgiven
11-01-2005, 05:29 PM
well in my area in the suburbs outside of toronto, the rumour going around is that some father got a knife put up to him while his kid got robbed. i suppose its just one of those city wide myths. we would probably have heard something about this on breakfast television or something if it was true. thats what im sayin, i was watchin CP24 for awhile, watchin those lil black info shits....plus my mom just told me a customer of hers told her the same thing

hellbound
11-01-2005, 06:52 PM
damn the world is fucking up

MaShPG
11-01-2005, 06:56 PM
hmmm....what kinda candy was it

Big Risk
11-01-2005, 08:08 PM
stabbing extreme?

naaah. Last year this guy got jumped for his candy and got beat down with bats.

Sweet6
11-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Beat that bitch with a bat
Beat that bitch with a bat
Steal her candy and run off with a party hat

rpeat chorus 2x

rest of the song is being written by Michael Bolton as we speak

num2son
11-01-2005, 08:16 PM
damn the world is fucking up
Not the world as a whole but toronto is a :loser:

baby jesus
11-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Man People Just Go Nuts On Holloween. They Get Bold And Do Things They Would Never Normally Do Like Stabbin Someone I Seen It With My Own Eyes Kids I Never Though Would Do That Shit. One Time This Dude Fuckin Was Walkin Down The Street With An Ax Swingin At People Shit Gets Crazy People Act Like They Can Fuckin Do Anything On Halloween Assholes. Man One Time When I Was 14 This Like 35 Year Old Guy Fuckin Just Started Swingin At Me Man I Was Mad Shocked I Couldnt Believe An Old Dude Would Be Punchin A Little Kid By The Time I Was Like Wow He Had Already Hit Me With Like 3 Bombs I Snuffed Him And The Ran Away. I Went To The Hospital To See If I Needed Stitched Which I Didnt(My Parents Made Me Go) There Was People All Fucked Up In There Like Oh This Lady Had A Brick Hit Her Through Her Car Window It Was Insane. Yeah They Really Do Ruin It For The Little Kids I Know People Who Wont Let There Kids Out It's Not Fair And I Use To Be A Culprit Of This Too.

eVoL
11-01-2005, 09:21 PM
i wish someone wouldve given rollie fingers a chocolate covered razor blade last night

baby jesus
11-01-2005, 09:22 PM
I Didnt Go Trick Or Treating So That Wasnt A Possibilty Besides I Always Check The Candy First.

eVoL
11-01-2005, 09:22 PM
u look like an oprah type, only a shook type
http://urbanlegend.f2o.org/movies/images/8-Mile.jpg