PDA

View Full Version : Fuck this racism shite

Big Bad Man
11-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Right, I noticed there technical stylez made a thread against black people who look at the white man like they all wiggas. I thought fair enough, makes a change fae hearing people label the white man a devil or product of some 600 years graftin, 6000 witever the fuck the bullshit says. But man, the boards are gettin outta control. Shits no funny to me. U dont retaliate against black dudes by dissin their skin colour, or makin it look like its alwright coz they do it to us, fuck that shite. Thats weak. U tell em their weak if they diss u as a man. No as a response to some1 like that. If you even have to hink about dissin some1 wit skin colour even in the picture yer a racist piece of shite n Id kick yer baws if I heard u come at some1 like that live.

Its encouraged an all by cunts being allowed to make jokes about skin colour, like its awright man. But its no. I dont want to see any1 banned coz to me thats pussy, but people should be lookin out for others on here and exposin the homos. Everybody is just gettin caught up on either side, some of yall dont even notice the shit but I do man. For example a good few black people are fed up wit wiggas on here abusin the word nigga. To the point they made threads to the mods n shit askin for some punishment. This shite needs to stop. Nigga is a fuckin horrible word, it was used by english and american scum to downgrade the black man as nuttin more than an animal. U use that word, your no just insulting the black dudes on here, your insulting their ancestors n shit fae back in the days who suffered abuse and torture every day just tryna survive and that shit hurts me hinkin about that, never mind if it was my own granda or witever. Stop that shite now. And black dudes need to stop using it too, its just encouraging wiggas to use it man. If u hinkin wtf this cunt know, hes Scottish and white? I know coz us Irish Scots are lebelled fenians which is basically the exact same shit fae the exact same scum who started the slave ships, to downgrade us for our religious beliefs instead of yall for skin colour. We call each other it, fenians, but if a hun aka catholic hating protestant attempts the shit live 1 of us is dying on the spot right there, n it wont be me either. Shits much worse than racism here. Go to a celtic and rangers game (in celtic end obviously ha) and youll see, and after it if u make it home safe you be wishin you were only racially abused. But dont get it twisted coz Scotlands a good country man, good peoples, we unite when need be. All catholics dont hate all protestants n vice versa, its no like that. We only have problems wit the other side when they have problems wit us, and it all stems fae Englands greed of no allowin Ireland to be free anyhow, if there was no problem like that, religious issues would die instantly in Scotland. Plus u have yer wiggas here, but dont be hinkin all white countries are soft, our slums have no wiggas, their much worse than any american slum easy, we dont many guns but we have more deaths per body, so go figure. The wiggas are usually rich snobby kids who go to uni and live in the city, listen to no cunt but eminem and 50. If u come here hinkin every white man is a soft wigga, n take a wrong turn yer prolly gonna get malkied! Hahahha!

Also, I was 1 of the people pullin for KTL all the way, but I cant even go there any more coz of the amount of shots at the white man. U hink if a group went about saying blacks were created as albinos, their devils, physically inferior to the white man it be accepted? Would it fuck, the people who used to say that shit publicly get done in these days, or jailed. Fact is the worlds changed man. Lotta people still feeling sorry for themselves over shit thats happened in the past to them, for being black n shit. Yer no alone for fuck sake. Life is wit u make it, do something about it then and stop bitchin. Same bastards who started the slave shits tried taking over Scotland and Ireland for years, difference is we wasted em. We all have same skin so they hated us for our religion and land, but we never cried about it, we just kicked their cunts in.

Wiggas, they do my head in more than they do black dudes, believe me. We got our wee armys of bloods n crips here as well lol, but their harmless really, they admire black people, act like em, try be them, they do. No point denyin it, they do man, I know people here who try rap wit the american accent n shit. But is that really that bad? I mean, we all got our idols in life man. Mines were Tyson and Rickson Gracie, still are. I developed KO power myself at 16 fae bitin Tysons left hook, and learned 50% of my ground game fae Ricksons fights as well. Kids be out there at 12 in Brasil hinkin they Ronaldo, on american streets catchin bombs like Jerry Rice, if they happy doin that dont take the shit away fae them, let them be inspired man. Wiggas are the same man, them tryna be black is a compliment, hip hop was never done for african americans only as far as I know, and most of the sales these days come fae white cunts. So its kinda hypocritical to say they have no business dressin in fubu, wu-wear or witever and tryna rap. But wit u needa do to them is explain to em that hip hop is about keepin it real, tell em about all the elements and show how em how to rep hip hop as themselves, thats 1 part of hip hop the black man fails at, yall are responsible man for wiggas. Role models should play their roles. Educate them.

As for the people in the nation who really believe the white man is an albino fuck up of a human fae the caucus mountains created by some mongo wit an oversized head, fair enough. U have yer beliefs, so be it. N I have mine. But keep that shite to yerself, its askin for trouble. Its the reason KTL got banned in 1st place, only reason yall get away wit some of the shit ya come out wit on here is coz wu themselves are in the nation n have those same beliefs. But then, I read a lotta interviews fae Rza, Ghost etc; sayin their no, they believe in God but learn a lot fae applyin mathematics to life, so witever. All I know is if some1 thought I was an albino fuck up and said that shite, or called me a devil to ma face insultin my religious beliefs in the process Id lay em out fast.

So stop jumpin on the bandwagon peoples, if you dont agree wit some racial bullshit let it be known, but dont fight fire wit fire, coz I know half of u pricks doin it dont really mean it anyhow. Peace.

ZigZag
11-01-2005, 04:31 PM
I DIDN'T FINSH READIN THIS BUT I BACK WHATEVER BBM SAYS CUZ HE'S THAT SCOTTISH DUDE..YUP!

faggot
11-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Don't fuck with Big Bad Man.

Ayatollah Prolific
11-01-2005, 04:37 PM
It was good that you approached it from both angles. I feel a little left out with this white and black stuff, because I'm umm...? "grey." or should I say "not black or white." but Middle Eastern. But nonetheless, there can be something learned.

P.S. When ever I read your posts, I always read it out loud with a scottish accent. Strange, really.

faggot
11-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Sorry. Wu-Tang Corp. drives me nuts.

11-01-2005, 04:53 PM
it's all shit. ppl are never gonna learn.... peace

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
11-01-2005, 05:01 PM
no doubt.

imaine all people treated equal, imagine one love

faggot
11-01-2005, 05:01 PM
How does that saying goes? Those who don't want to listen.....?

JASPER
11-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Do you love Negroes? I do. I've loved the Negro race my whole life. I love Negroes and all Negrociousness. Smiling, happy, carefree, wiry and woolly, singing and dancing in their own inimitable way. Long live Negroes! No racist I - for I love Negroes. And yet…

Friends, I am a white man. Do you know what that means? It means that I prefer science to superstition, rhapsody to rap, Pergolesi to P.Diddy. I love Negroes - and yet…The cultural legacy painstakingly accumulated over two millennia of European civilisation whispers urgently in our ear: Are we not white?

Whiteness is far more than a merely regional, European phenomenon (as Dr. Strumpfvögel so ably demonstrated this morning). Stretching across the galaxies, weaving through the nebulae, there winds an intricate chain of sentient organisation that is primordially Aryan in nature. Throughout the cosmos, intelligence is Aryan. Aryanism is far more than a racial condition; it is a universal sine qua non for cognition.

Negrotorical imperative
How do we recognise the Aryan? The tell-tale signs are immediately apparent: he instinctively prioritises the life of the mind over the Negrotorical imperative to dance, sing and fornicate. Bemused, the serene Aryan observes the feverishly gesticulating Negro as the latter obliterates sentience through his frenzied jungle prance. How they love to dance! And how we love to watch them prance! 'To tango with Negroes is sweet…'

Racism? No - merely an acknowledgement of two fundamentally incompatible destinies. The Aryan thinks while the Negro jigs. The Pan-Aryanist message is one of hope, not hate; of pride, not prejudice. I extend the white hand of friendship to all Negroes. Perhaps they'd clasp it in return, if they could just stop dancing and fucking for more than ten seconds at a time…

Friends, I love Negroes - but I love the white race more! And I fear our civilisation - Aryan civilisation - is being turned into an all-singing, all-dancing circus of Negrociousness; an interminable Nigger-Fuckathon; a degenerate den of Sooty Whoredom…

Superpimp rape anthems
Bootylicious bikini-clad Afro-bitches, buttock cheeks wildly wobbling in time to the punitive rhythms of superpimp rape anthems like 'Ass-Nigger' and 'Chump-Fudger' as defenceless flaxen-haired Scandinavian tots watch helplessly. Do we want these preening Shit-Dribblers and assorted Negrosexuals peddling their frenzied, drug-addled satyriasis to impressionable Aryan toddlers? How much longer must we tolerate the meretricious prancing of the Negrosexual, the sway of Sooty Whoredom?

Negrosexual 'culture' - I use the term advisedly - revolves exclusively around two constants: dancing and fucking. Is it racism to suggest that there may be more to life than dancing and fucking? That a bi-millennial cultural legacy demands rather more from us? If so, then I can only plead guilty as charged. Listen to the Negrosexual's jive: has it ever contained much besides the lecher's paean and the cuckold's whine? What is the jigaboo's jig about? NEGRO-ABUSERS, SUPERFLY WIFE-BEATERS AND SWEETHEART-MISTREATERS…

And what do these Negrosexuals have to say in their own defence? Only that "THEYS 'KEEPING IT REAL'". How so? By dancin', snortin', tokin', and fuckin' 'theyselves' into oblivion 24 hours a day and entreating us to do likewise. White furs, limitless cocaine, grotesquely ostentatious jewellery and 24-hour jacuzzi sex: these are the parameters delineating the apex of Negrosexual aspiration. Is this what we want for our children? Well, while 'theys' keeps it real, we'll keep our fingers on the trigger - KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? In the name of civilisation, in the name of the future, in the name of sentient life everywhere in the universe - I DEMAND RACIAL APOCALYPSE NOW!!

Angry voice from audience: YOU FUCKING RACIST TWAT!

McGroot: Such is the specious reasoning of the Negrosexual…[garbled]… Listen, nigger-cunt: science proves that if there's intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, it doesn't have frizzy hair. The cosmos is Aryan. I am not a racist, I'm a spokesman on behalf of universal sentience. ARE YOU LISTENING MUD-PEOPLE!!

[more shouts and protests from audience. Unintelligible clamour]

Wanda Hucksickle: YOU DEAD, YOU OFAY MUTHAFUCKA!!

McGroot: Madam, I am not a racist, I AM A PAN-ARYANIST

… [garbled]…

FACT: 87% of blacks are genetically incapable of counting higher than the number three. Is it really feasible to suppose that the future of civilisation is safe in these people's hands? ARE WE NOT WHITE?

… [garbled]…

Intelligent life is Aryan, you sad bunch of spear-chucking jigaboos!

[howls of outrage and derision from audience]

McGroot [bemused]: Impertinent b'zuzus!

Wanda Hucksickle: "YOU DEAD, YOU HONKIE PRICK!!"

McGroot: Madam, by all means, start the race war now. Let the darklings quake and the Negroes shake! RACIAL APOCALYPSE NOW!! ARE YOU LISTENING MUD PEOPLE!! CUNTBLACKNIGGERPOOFCUNTSHITNIGGERCUNT…

[Sound of gunfire in auditorium, followed by uproar and pandemonium]

[End of tape]

Appendix
McGroot's Pan-Aryanist Syllogism

"Everything turns on grasping and expressing the True not just as Substance but equally as Subject": GWF Hegel

Let 'Subject' = Pride of Aryan Manhood

Let 'Substance' = Curse of Sooty Whoredom

Then by the inexorable logic of White Reason, it clearly follows that Subject = Substance

Ergo GWF Hegel was a Negrosexual catamite.

http://www.cinestatic.com/whorecull/issue2/2images/mcgroot.gif

Best thing I've read today.

Aqueous Moon
11-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Peace - Big Bad Man

I read the whole thing. I am glad that you let us know how it is over there. What I want to ask you is why can't we talk about EVERYTHING on this site.?

That is how people come to an understanding....it may not seem like it at first.

I hardly ever get to discuss these kinda issues with white people because I have to worry about losing my job, or becoming an outcast in this society where I need to survive and make a living for my seeds.

Personally I don't get mad when I read the word nigger on the internet. I do like to debate and I will get upset if someone attacks me on a personal level. Then I will fuck with them just for fun....

That is what is good about the internet you can get this shit out, discuss it and try to understand someone else's point of view.

Instead of pretending like the shit don't exsist. In America all this shit is soo fucking taboo.

I think we need to have a place to say what we feel. I know some white people think in they heads like nigger this, nigger that.

Say the shit and get it out yo system, because like you said if you was to say it live there could be consequences.

peace

Queen Of Poetry
11-01-2005, 05:14 PM
I'm tired of the racist shit.......

Prolifical ENG
11-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Good thread.

But I must point out that the intentions of the "Yakub Theory" thread was not to conclude simply that white people were created by a scientist.

I have been following that thread closely from the beginning...and there are reasons why I havent locked it.

There have been a few people that havent fully understood Sunny's reasons for creating the thread. There has been a thread in the Admins & Mods section to ban Sunny Winters because he made that thread purposely for hatred of white people and for an outrage of flames.

Fragmented
11-01-2005, 05:27 PM
I'm tired of the racist shit.......
yeah i'm with you on this, ktl is full of stupidity these days. white, black, latin, middle eatern, european, asian, oriental.

whats the difference in all of this, i'm sick and tired of people thinking they can encourage racism, and use religious worship as proof.

Oztradamus
11-01-2005, 05:39 PM
*eats popcorn from the sidelines*

Dae Ja Nae
11-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Right, I noticed there technical stylez made a thread against black people who look at the white man like they all wiggas. I thought fair enough, makes a change fae hearing people label the white man a devil or product of some 600 years graftin, 6000 witever the fuck the bullshit says. But man, the boards are gettin outta control. Shits no funny to me. U dont retaliate against black dudes by dissin their skin colour, or makin it look like its alwright coz they do it to us, fuck that shite. Thats weak. U tell em their weak if they diss u as a man. No as a response to some1 like that. If you even have to hink about dissin some1 wit skin colour even in the picture yer a racist piece of shite n Id kick yer baws if I heard u come at some1 like that live.

Its encouraged an all by cunts being allowed to make jokes about skin colour, like its awright man. But its no. I dont want to see any1 banned coz to me thats pussy, but people should be lookin out for others on here and exposin the homos. Everybody is just gettin caught up on either side, some of yall dont even notice the shit but I do man. For example a good few black people are fed up wit wiggas on here abusin the word nigga. To the point they made threads to the mods n shit askin for some punishment. This shite needs to stop. Nigga is a fuckin horrible word, it was used by english and american scum to downgrade the black man as nuttin more than an animal. U use that word, your no just insulting the black dudes on here, your insulting their ancestors n shit fae back in the days who suffered abuse and torture every day just tryna survive and that shit hurts me hinkin about that, never mind if it was my own granda or witever. Stop that shite now. And black dudes need to stop using it too, its just encouraging wiggas to use it man. If u hinkin wtf this cunt know, hes Scottish and white? I know coz us Irish Scots are lebelled fenians which is basically the exact same shit fae the exact same scum who started the slave ships, to downgrade us for our religious beliefs instead of yall for skin colour ...

I feel and respect your post BBM, and I definitely appreciate where it's coming from, but the bottom line is, it's just a word. We, as people give this "word" the power that it has, wether it be positive or negative. Without us acknowledging it either way, it is rendered powerless. I am black, so I am well aware of the relentless amount of abuse, pain and humiliation that was inflicted upon my ancestors by it's use. It was definitely intended as a means to dehumanize a particular group of people, my people, but at some point we have to draw the line and stop fueling the very fire that has been consuming us for so long.

Yes, I know that for some it's easier said than done, but how contradictive is it for the word to be embraced if used by some, and completely shunned if used by another ... regardless of the person's origin that is using it.

We have to stop victimizing ourselves and rise above the simplicity of this word's ignorance, because that's just what it is. I refuse to be manipulated by it's power. As a matter of fact, I make it my business to let the person who uses it as an attempt to "hurt" me feel stupid by simply shrugging my shoulders while shaking my head and laughing, making them look like the ass in the end by stripping away the "so called" power that the "N" word never had over me.

Hate breeds hate ... which is a very destructive force, something else that I am very well aware of.

But, like I said ... that's just me.

Peace

Star Child
11-01-2005, 05:48 PM
it already had its power, and the word nigga was actually first used for all types of slaves whether their african, chinese, wateva as its original meaning was slave. jus needed to say that.

personally noone should use it, i might as well go around calling people cunt becuz to me their both one and the same, DIRTY WORDS THAT DONT NEED TO BE USED.

there must be others words in the dictionary to use, why resort to shit like that

JASPER
11-01-2005, 06:05 PM
I feel some people are trying their hardest to get offended by the word 'nigga'

Dae Ja Nae
11-01-2005, 06:14 PM
it already had its power, and the word nigga was actually first used for all types of slaves whether their african, chinese, wateva as its original meaning was slave. jus needed to say that.

personally noone should use it, i might as well go around calling people cunt becuz to me their both one and the same, DIRTY WORDS THAT DONT NEED TO BE USED.

there must be others words in the dictionary to use, why resort to shit like that

Well, for some, things change ... for others, they never do
usually when words are unspoken, they become taboo
so who is the real fool ...
the abused or the abuser?
the former becomes more intelligent when he neutralizes the word's user
but these thoughts are mine ...
a process hopefully others will find
because you can't move forward when you mind is held captive by time
to get to where you're going, you must understand where you've been
I've embraced that piece of knowledge that's been handed down by the wisest of men
but still, you have to free yourself from the ties that bind
in order to achieve mental freedom the chains of pain must be left behind
sometimes ...
in order to fly, one must sprout new wings
which can enable one to rise above the unnatural nature of things ...

Peace

WU-KILLAH
11-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Intersting post . I feel you and you know all ya celtic heads are always welcome to Marseille.

Never forget that a big majority of these mothafuckaz never left their town so they don't know how it's goin on here.

Big Bad Man
11-01-2005, 07:10 PM
P.S. When ever I read your posts, I always read it out loud with a scottish accent. Strange, really.
:lmao:

What I want to ask you is why can't we talk about EVERYTHING on this site?

Say the shit and get it out yo system, because like you said if you was to say it live there could be consequences.

peace
Thats the hing though, I know these people talkin that shit wouldnt say it live. And I dont hink the people gettin it out their system on here even mean it. Technical stylez for example, doesnt mean shit, hes just feelin the white man is being attacked on here thats how defendin himself. 7L started making jokes about black dudes and I KNOW thats just coz of the anti - white shite on here, coz that dudes sound as fuck. Thats just a few examples I noticed passed few months. Half the people sayin that dont mean it, they just feel they have to, and they can stop that shite easy if every1 does.

Good thread.

But I must point out that the intentions of the "Yakub Theory" thread was not to conclude simply that white people were created by a scientist.

I have been following that thread closely from the beginning...and there are reasons why I havent locked it.

There have been a few people that havent fully understood Sunny's reasons for creating the thread. There has been a thread in the Admins & Mods section to ban Sunny Winters because he made that thread purposely for hatred of white people and for an outrage of flames.
Ano man, but it all leads to that every time.

I dont want it locked either.

I wouldnt like Sunny to be banned either just coz of his beliefs, I had a good few run-ins wit the man myself over religion n shit on methical, we argued back and forth for ages, he wouldnt talk to me 1-1 on msn so it confirmed my 1st assumptions about him and I didnt wanna waste any more time arguin wit him, so I left it at that wit him. We made peace and let it be.

PS - Im no having a dig at u prolifical, or any of the mods man, yall do a good fuckin job on this place and its the business right now. Im just hittin out at those jumpin on the bandwagon for racial jokes just coz, and the people who let them say it.

You shut up, your 1 of them fuckers I mean who dont mean it, but like sayin it.

Never forget that a big majority of these mothafuckaz never left their town so they don't know how it's goin on here.
True that, but 1 day they will leave the town and will get caught slippin, badly.

Cheers for yer reply as well Dae, got me hinkin, but when you say its just u, I cant just shrug my shoulders coz I feel too many people do that when it aint just them u know? But I sense your exactly as you say there n I respect that man. Peace.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-01-2005, 07:11 PM
Racism comes from arrogance backed up by past wrongs. Look at the Middle East, its happening right now. I don't get how peeps say racism is wrong but other forms of prejudice is ok, it all boils down fearing difference in others.

If you hate others you will always hate, because they will not change for you, not even by force. What’s actually going on is that you have deep rooted insecurity or dissatisfaction in your own life.

Intellectual prejudice comes from ignorance or arrogance.

Big Bad Man
11-01-2005, 07:12 PM

Haha, sorry to the females who get offended by my use of the c word, its just a bad habit all us scottish have man. If I offend any dudes by sayin it, tough shit. Peace.

Sweet6
11-01-2005, 07:12 PM
You go chink!

faggot
11-01-2005, 07:14 PM
/

Big Bad Man
11-01-2005, 07:14 PM
You go chink!
Your better as jasper.

Sweet6
11-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Chink brethren, I salute you. If we don't band together now and start a slanty eyed revolution, we'll be trapped in the rice fields forever.

faggot
11-01-2005, 07:18 PM
/

JASPER
11-01-2005, 07:20 PM
You shut up, your 1 of them fuckers I mean who dont mean it, but like sayin it.
I'm a better man now. I try to refrain from using such words as much as possible. It's just that some people pretend to be offended when they're not. If you let some word offend you, you're pretty much a sissy.

Machete
11-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Chink brethren, I salute you. If we don't band together now and start a slanty eyed revolution, we'll be trapped in the rice fields forever.holy fuck bahahahahahaah
i'm fuckin red as a beet :dead:

you should do a voice over on a kung fu joint.

Sweet6
11-01-2005, 07:28 PM
/ I wanna slap you around like that fat chink E Honda from Street Fighter.

faggot
11-01-2005, 07:29 PM
/.

Aqueous Moon
11-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Peace, Big Bad Man -

Thanks for the reply. I see what you saying. You are on point.

Peace

Sweet6
11-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Look here snookums, you sound like you need your salad tossed. You came to the right person for a good salad tossing. THE MUTHAFUCKING ENFORCER!

faggot
11-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Don't mind me people, I'm just crazy.

Big Bad Man
11-01-2005, 07:35 PM
I'm a better man now. I try to refrain from using such words as much as possible. It's just that some people pretend to be offended when they're not. If you let some word offend you, you're pretty much a sissy.
A bigger sissy though if you let some1 TRY to offend u. Its the thought that counts ;)

Create
11-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Nah Dont Fuck That Shitte Man

Cuz Then When Am Mad At Whitepeople

Dead Prez And Immortal Tekneek

Wont Have Music About Hating White People

And I Lvoe That Music

Big Bad Man
11-01-2005, 07:46 PM
See u create, your a bit of a fanny.

JASPER
11-01-2005, 07:48 PM
A bigger sissy though if you let some1 TRY to offend u. Its the thought that counts ;)Ignore the ignorant. If words offend you, you're on the wrong planet. Everyone seems to like goofing off homo guff. I'd love to punch their teeth out and such, but I keep calm and not let things go to my head. The lord will take care of them in the end.

Sweet6
11-01-2005, 08:19 PM
holy fuck bahahahahahaah
i'm fuckin red as a beet :dead:

you should do a voice over on a kung fu joint.I'd like to request that the jap pick me some delicious rice while wearing a fashionable Raiden hat. Meanwhile, me and Jasper will have a tea party and talk about how much he resembles Leonardo DiCaprio.

eVoL
11-01-2005, 09:18 PM
i hate japs, koreans, somalians, euro teenagers
southern mississippi catholic priests
peace-wanting muslims

Bone Collecta
11-02-2005, 01:44 AM
i dont like racism either way. now this fag jasper is going after asian ppl cause he got banned for talking about black ppl huh? wat a shame ur still not funny.

I dont disrespect white ppl like that but u cant deny the past. and soe of u will say "well i didnt do that shit" maybe not but u benefitted from the shit. did you not? everyone needs to stop this shit ESPECIALLY jasper aka sweet6.

I think its a shame that yall let him come under a different name so he could still post smh at you ppl. i guess the only way to actually get banned around here is to piss of a mod or admin huh? :thumbdwn: arent there rules? if not there should be some. fuck racism.

Reggie_Noble
11-02-2005, 08:58 AM
What About Grizcuub?

I'd like to request that the jap pick me some delicious rice while wearing a fashionable Raiden hat. Meanwhile, me and Jasper will have a tea party and talk about how much he resembles Leonardo DiCaprio.
hahahhahahahahahah Raiden hat!!!

100pr00f
11-02-2005, 10:11 AM
i dont even go in to those threads ...and if it is brought up in a thread im in i just dont comment....i hate it too....

well idid go into the olsen twins thread...about those 2 lil girls .....
but i rarely check them out...couse i dont like it ..i thier is a kkk thread...i most likely stay away
ill just hang out in my kugfu thread lol ...sam with a black panther thread..or any of the sort
..i keep away

Welshkillabee
11-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Much respect BBM I've noticed it's gettin kinda ridiculous with the racism on here lateley. Rep!

11-02-2005, 02:05 PM
i fuckin love this muthafucka, hahaha (no gay shit)

peace

King Callabah
11-02-2005, 03:36 PM
didnt read all this cos ma attention span is far too short, but BBM usually speaks sence, lemme jus put ma view on all this racist shit

FUCK EVERY1 who beleives mankind should be seperated according to skin colour, shit, we all the fuckin same! so wah the fucks the problem?! sure, slaves in the past and all that, but sorry to say, i dun give a fuck, i wasnt around then and couldent be around then cos im mixed race!!!! im from a generation where mixed race peoples is normal, so love is love, we all equal in my eyes, always will be and always shoulda been, so fuck any1 who thinks different and fuck older generations for tryna seperate and break ma peoples apart with the bullshit of the past, it aint our fault our ancestors or whoever fucked this shit up, thats ma word, uh

Bloo
11-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Man all this talk of racism

Black folks yellin racism..

White folks yellin reverse racism...

Asian folks yellin sideways racism...

But you know who you never hear from? The Native Americans

JASPER
11-02-2005, 06:26 PM
i dont like racism either way. now this fag jasper is going after asian ppl cause he got banned for talking about black ppl huh? wat a shame ur still not funny.

I dont disrespect white ppl like that but u cant deny the past. and soe of u will say "well i didnt do that shit" maybe not but u benefitted from the shit. did you not? everyone needs to stop this shit ESPECIALLY jasper aka sweet6.

I think its a shame that yall let him come under a different name so he could still post smh at you ppl. i guess the only way to actually get banned around here is to piss of a mod or admin huh? :thumbdwn: arent there rules? if not there should be some. fuck racism.I don't say anything about Asians. You need to realize, not every white person you encounter on this messageboard has slavemaster ancestors. Even some blacks amongs us might have whip-holder ancestors. Slavery is something of all races.

Peace and blessings my darker skinned friend.

crass
11-02-2005, 06:29 PM
Man all this talk of racism

Black folks yellin racism..

White folks yellin reverse racism...

Asian folks yellin sideways racism...

But you know who you never hear from? The Native Americans
^^^true dat

Soul Controller
11-02-2005, 06:34 PM
shit i always thought BBM WAS part IRISH
rofl

help me out dude

KBOS
11-02-2005, 09:36 PM
big bad man, on the real, you wrote a fucking 20 page chapter book

Bone Collecta
11-02-2005, 11:56 PM
I don't say anything about Asians. You need to realize, not every white person you encounter on this messageboard has slavemaster ancestors. Even some blacks amongs us might have whip-holder ancestors. Slavery is something of all races.

Peace and blessings my darker skinned friend.
were u not just calling ppl chinks n shit? as ur sweet6 name.

and btw the Native Americans fought it for years wat can they do really? im part cherokee, they were promised GA and the white ppl decided to take it back -_- then pushed them into reservations. they are living good tho so they cant complaign too much. no taxes or anything.

with the others its bigger numbers and no not every white man used to be a slave owner but their ancesters did run out and murder the native americans. or their ancestors did try and kill off the irish with the potato famine. or they did take over hawaii and the philipines. or they did try to commit genocide on the jewish ppl. or they did take over lands in India for no reason. hmmmmmmmm anything im missing?

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
11-03-2005, 12:05 AM
hey bone collecta, that's a phat mike jones video in your sig.

well to the white man's credit not everyone in europe was for the genocide of jews, they were just too scared to say anything because those who did died (ie: white rose)

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 12:48 AM
So stop jumpin on the bandwagon peoples, if you dont agree wit some racial bullshit let it be known, but dont fight fire wit fire, coz I know half of u pricks doin it dont really mean it anyhow. Peace.thats how i feel, I dont live amongst black peeps but white cats are treated like equals in my native community. sometimes we dis each other, but we know we're not even close to hatin on each other, it's just some macho shit, just like when we call each other pussy's, or bitches.

the word "nigga" is used so many times in rap, and ive been listening to rap since '87, that its real easy to consider it common slang. "nigger" with tha R on the end is not cool. just like bad man said, it's degrading or something along those lines. a word to that was used to make people feel like worthless beings. make em feel less and bad. he doesnt like "niggaz",...i really dont give a shit, like i said, it's a pretty common word and 95% of the time it's used, it's just used as a noun, i dont know, pretty harmless in my world. I didnt understand long ago why it became a common slang word in rap music, ...i cant remember back that far anyways. oh well, ill stop saying not cuz im half white an native,..because cats that i respect like BBM, QOP, black w.i.s.d.o.m. bigben, prolific, and the other folks i consider mad intelligent probably dont appreciate it. peace

faggot
11-03-2005, 12:54 AM
Sicka Than Aidz is scared of Big Bad Man.

Murdah Piff
11-03-2005, 01:11 AM
faggot wants my swanson McGubes

faggot
11-03-2005, 01:13 AM
/

faggot
11-03-2005, 01:18 AM
Faggot changed my name!!

JASPER
11-03-2005, 05:40 AM
with the others its bigger numbers and no not every white man used to be a slave owner but their ancesters did run out and murder the native americans. or their ancestors did try and kill off the irish with the potato famine. or they did take over hawaii and the philipines. or they did try to commit genocide on the jewish ppl. or they did take over lands in India for no reason. hmmmmmmmm anything im missing?Not true. Some people on this message board who are white, have ancestors who did no such things.

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 11:29 AM
lol sure either way yall benefit from it.

WU-KILLAH
11-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Well in my country you see boat people that came here with nothing and who make mad money while some lazy ass white kids end in the street. It's too easy to blame history to explain people misses. We all get what we deserve ...

JASPER
11-03-2005, 04:18 PM
lol sure either way yall benefit from it.How?

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 04:42 PM
The Reason this country is so "strong" is because it is dependant on other people's misfortunes. If not for the rail roads built by the Chinese, or the medicines and laws made by the Aztecs/Native Americans and the slave labor of the Africans, and also the cheap labor by the past Irish and the present Mexicans. Without all of those things happening this country would be nowhere close to wat it is today. You benefited from the misfortune of those people to be able to be a strong country.

JASPER
11-03-2005, 04:47 PM
I live in Europe, like most members on here.

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 04:49 PM
well your ancestors also commited many crimes while in europe. what country?

JASPER
11-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Everyones ancestors have commited crimes. I'm Dutch and I'm not proffiting from slave work that I know of.

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 04:53 PM
well you running around the site calling ppl names that offend them is ok to you?

JASPER
11-03-2005, 04:59 PM
What the heck are you talking about?

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 05:06 PM
im talking about what you used to do.....

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 05:07 PM
msn

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 05:10 PM
i dont have msn go away

JASPER
11-03-2005, 05:29 PM
im talking about what you used to do.....You have a nasty habit of bringing up the past. The future is now, boyee. I'm a bettered man now.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-03-2005, 05:39 PM
I still don't know why you where unbanned ^ you should stay banded for all the shit you said

imo you are a sick fuck

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 05:40 PM
because all the mods thought he was funny especially the ones outside the country hmm

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 05:40 PM
i dont have msn go away
Lol

JASPER
11-03-2005, 05:42 PM
I still don't know why you where unbanned ^ you should stay banded for all the shit you said

imo you are a sick fuckWhy don't you just mind your own bussiness.

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 05:45 PM
shut up dickless

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Why don't you just mind your own bussiness.I will if you stop glorifying abusing little kiddies and committing violence acts to other races. What makes you so false is that you carry on doing all that shit as another user. You haven’t changed.

JASPER
11-03-2005, 05:52 PM
I don't remember 'glorifying abusing little kiddies and commiting violence acts to other races'. Not on this account nor on my Sweet6 account. I get drunk a lot though so it could very well be true what you're saying, but a refresh of memory would be in place here.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-03-2005, 05:54 PM
you posted a comic of a white slave master puncing a black slave......... hmmmmmm, oh well it was funny so it was ok i guess

JASPER
11-03-2005, 05:57 PM
No I didn't! No way! When?!

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 05:59 PM
I dont remember... but its prolly true

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
I've seen it in your back log of posts, I aint no bullshiter

JASPER
Was this before I got banned?

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 06:01 PM
prolly not

JASPER
11-03-2005, 06:03 PM
First person to find it may decide what I change my user title too

Woozer
lol sure either way yall benefit from it.

and you havent?

JASPER
Good point there.

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 06:07 PM
lol

Big Bad Man
11-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Not true. Some people on this message board who are white, have ancestors who did no such things.
Exactly, fuckers were tryna take over Scotland and Ireland before they had boats never mind slave boats. Thats like saying all Afghans are the taliban or al-queda (if there is such a hing). See when Jaspers serious he makes a lotta sense n is a lot smarter than most people on here hink.

Shang Tsung I am 1/4 irish man. Wits yer point?

Sicka mate, you have every right to say the fuck u like man, the native americans got the worst of the shit man. Fuckin columbus... aye right. Minute he set foot there chief thunder-baws was prolly sendin smoke signals to his homies ;) Feel sorry for the natives more than any1 ma man. Peace, much love.

eVoL
11-03-2005, 08:04 PM
"kunta kinte soda"
its kunta good

Big Risk
11-03-2005, 08:26 PM
No I didn't! No way! When?!
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/362/nigger8lz.jpg

Big Risk
11-03-2005, 08:36 PM
new name is

Gubes

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-03-2005, 08:38 PM
^ YEAAAA!!!!

eat it gubes!!!

JASPER
11-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Hey, I recognise that picture. It's a self portrait and not a comic of a white slave owner beating a slave as punch in punch out said. Plus that was posted like 2 months ago. Way before I got banned.

Punch in punch out said he will mind his own bussiness when I stop "glorifying abusing little kiddies and committing violence acts to other races"

Well I haven't done that, so what do you say Punch boy, you're gonna roll off my pemis now?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-03-2005, 08:42 PM
you gotta change your name to gubes bitch

then I will leave you alone you fuck

hahahaha

Big Risk
11-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Gubes man.

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 08:46 PM
you posted a comic of a white slave master puncing a black slave......... hmmmmmm, oh well it was funny so it was ok i guess
its in the post your pic thread

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 08:47 PM
and you havent?
no black people havent. thats y many are in poverty as a whole we havent certain ppl have but not all.

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 08:49 PM
shut up honkey. Get over it bitch, peace

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Exactly, fuckers were tryna take over Scotland and Ireland before they had boats never mind slave boats. Thats like saying all Afghans are the taliban or al-queda (if there is such a hing). See when Jaspers serious he makes a lotta sense n is a lot smarter than most people on here hink.

Shang Tsung I am 1/4 irish man. Wits yer point?

Sicka mate, you have every right to say the fuck u like man, the native americans got the worst of the shit man. Fuckin columbus... aye right. Minute he set foot there chief thunder-baws was prolly sendin smoke signals to his homies ;) Feel sorry for the natives more than any1 ma man. Peace, much love.
i explained all of this already. im not talking about the scots and the irish. ive also already said shit about the native americans go read posts back.

the brits tried to commit a genocide on the Irish with the potato famine. i know all this shit BBM. the Irish also left the US army to help the Mexican Army in their fight against the invading "Americans"

Bone Collecta
11-03-2005, 08:50 PM
shut up honkey. Get over it bitch, peace
no

JASPER
11-03-2005, 08:52 PM
SMH

SMH

dur

j/k

SMH

LMAO

dur

j/k

SMH

Big Risk
11-03-2005, 08:57 PM
no mother fucker. Your USER name.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-03-2005, 08:58 PM
its got to be the user name man

JASPER
11-03-2005, 08:59 PM
no mother fucker. Your USER name.I said user title. Beside, the picture is not a comic of a white slave owner beating a black slave.

Now shut the fuck up, hoecake.

Big Risk
11-03-2005, 09:02 PM
What if I dont shutup?

JASPER
11-03-2005, 09:04 PM
I might give you a bed rep point and call you a poopyhead.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Then who was the artist? What was he trying to portray?

Was he drawing what you look like? Is it supposed to represent you?

I don't think so mate. The fact is, it's a promotion of racial volience

JASPER
11-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Then who was the artist? What was he trying to portray?

Was he drawing what you look like? Is it supposed to represent you?

I don't think so mate. The fact is, it's a promotion of racial volienceYou slobbering retard... I was joking about it being a self portrait. It's just a random picture of a guy who happens to be white, punching another guy who happend to be black. Nothing to do with slave owners as you claimed originaly. Also, this was posted long ago.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a213/showmefireworksx/000_0694.jpg
fuck some butts.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-03-2005, 09:15 PM
It's just a random picture of a guy who happens to be white, punching another guy who happend to be black.
You actually expect people to buy that shit. You "happen to be" racist.

Big Risk
11-03-2005, 09:15 PM
I might give you a bed rep point and call you a poopyhead.
Hit me mother fucker.

JASPER
11-03-2005, 09:20 PM
You actually expect people to buy that shit. You "happen to be" racist.You happen to be a borderline mongoloid and don't know what you're talking about. I've proven you wrong and you should really mind your own bussiness now.

Big Risk
Hit me across the fuckin face Jasper. Do it.

Sicka than aidZ
fuckin grow up, jasper, shut up. people wont stop hatin on u till u start ignoring them.

Faggot ass thread, killin BBM's opinion an shit

CANt believe this fuckin gay ass threads gettin so many hits. Bone, half your posts are weak, an the support, sucks...... Your like the black intellekt

Fuck off punchy

lucky, whats up dawg, yahoo. peace

Big Risk
11-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Yahoo doesnt work on my computer anymore, get AIM..

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Close Thread, It's Useless. Ban All Of Em Cept Lucky. Fuck You Guys Suck, No Fun On Wucorp. Go Away

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-03-2005, 09:24 PM
You can call me what the fuck you like, I can call you a racist and can back it up. "I was only joking" doesn't fly with me. You aint proven shit either.