PDA

View Full Version : To all my European brothers.......

MissleR245
11-01-2005, 07:50 PM
Hey peeps I need a little advice. I will be touring eastern Europe via the rail after the plane ride. I'm lookin for some nice chill spots within eastern Europe. I will be going to Romania, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, etc. I am african american mid 20's and traveling alone and wouldn't want to end up in the wrong part of town :spin: Just want to socialize, meet people, go to parties, and chill. Give me some advice....

Create
11-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Am From New York

eVoL
11-01-2005, 09:27 PM
http://www.poster.net/costner-kevin/costner-kevin-photo-kevin-costner-6200328.jpg

Gennadiy
11-03-2005, 03:52 AM
Be careful walking around at night. Try to avoid it if you are alone.

MantiZ
11-03-2005, 05:21 AM
If you're in Latvia, you must visit the Old Riga. It's the best place to chill at any time. Bunch of restaurants, clubs and tonns of shit to look at. But beware of skins if you're rockin baggy jeans. I never actually had problems with them skins but i've heard that they can be pretty nasty over here. You must definately find bar that sells beer called Užavas - it's the best beer over here. Tērvetes and Bauskas are very nice too. You must also remember that alcohol is selled only from 8:00 till 22:00. after that you can get drink only in bars. Also it's illegal to drink any alcohol including beer while you're outdoors.
Best clubs in Riga are LaRocca (www.larocca.lv), Essential (www.essential.lv), Nautilus (www.nautilus.lv) and Pulkvedim neviens neraksta (www.pulkvedis.lv)
Loudest partys are in LaRocca and i prefer that club.
if you have any more questions holla at me.

Jeru
11-03-2005, 05:26 AM
Too bad you ain't comin to Belgium

11-03-2005, 05:35 AM
ok, Romania... let's see....

while in Bucharest, always stay in the center of the city, it's safer....

check the KRISTAL GLAM CLUB, if you got paper, it's the shit. don't fuckin trust anybody, they're ALL thievs. make sure the cab driver doesn't touch the button on the right side of the meter. hmm....

if you're into hip-hop, check Underworld and Expirat. they're the shit.

peace

MantiZ
11-03-2005, 05:39 AM
ok, Romania... let's see....

while in Bucharest, always stay in the center of the city, it's safer....

check the KRISTAL GLAM CLUB, if you got paper, it's the shit. don't fuckin trust anybody, they're ALL thievs. make sure the cab driver doesn't touch the button on the right side of the meter. hmm....

if you're into hip-hop, check Underworld and Expirat. they're the shit.

peace

i heard tourist cars in Romania are being just fuckin stopped on highway by local mafia and they fuckin take all your money away and shht. is it true?

11-03-2005, 05:49 AM
no, it's not that bad.... i think you got the wrong country....

the problem in Romania is the fuckin gypsies. there's too many of them.

MantiZ
11-03-2005, 06:03 AM
no i heard that bout Romania. i remember well. but whatever...
gypsies are problem in every country...

11-03-2005, 06:07 AM
yea, it's possible. shit happens everywhere, but it doesn't happen on the regular up in here.

Wu-Tality
11-03-2005, 07:14 AM
make sure u use all your money on a night drinking

MissleR245
11-14-2005, 11:41 AM
no, it's not that bad.... i think you got the wrong country....

the problem in Romania is the fuckin gypsies. there's too many of them.
What's wrong with gypsies?

Inspectah_Dirk
11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
Well, i'm from Holland, but i would recommend Berlin in GErmany. Seriously...one of the nicest cities i've seen there. And you can def. chill and go out there, dope clubs etc. :)
But i would ask a map if i were you :p

CHRONZ
11-14-2005, 01:47 PM
No, Berlin is Fuck'd !
All those punks, sittin' at da chuch, and mall's lookin' at ya, while they are thinkin' " should we rob him ? "

Inspectah_Dirk
11-14-2005, 01:51 PM
Fuck those punks. You got those people everywhere. I got no respect and if they try to rob me, i'll die fighting em off :p

cap
11-14-2005, 02:03 PM
WE WENT TO PRAGUE (czech republic) LAST YEAR WITH SCHOOL.
U SHOULD DEFINITELY CHECK THIS CITY OUT,BEAUTIFUL SIGHTS,GOOD NIGHT CLUBS.
I DONT REMEMBER ANY OF THE NAMES,SO THIS PROBABLY ISN'T HELPING U 2 MUCH http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

GREAT CITY,CHECK IT OUT,YOU'LL FIND SOMETHING U LIKE.

WU-KILLAH
11-14-2005, 02:06 PM
No disrespect to my brothers from the east but I think the best places to party and have fun are in the west part of Europe.

No, Berlin is Fuck'd !
All those punks, sittin' at da chuch, and mall's lookin' at ya, while they are thinkin' " should we rob him ? "

lol ! I saw that in Germany there are a lot of these dudes ... We don't have them here in France or only a few.

Star Child
11-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Fuck Europe, it all sucks

Go to england and goto Cornwall =)

Inspectah_Dirk
11-14-2005, 03:19 PM
England is europe right?

jofR
11-14-2005, 03:33 PM
yes, it is. Star Child, take another look at the map :tease:

smo
11-14-2005, 03:52 PM
Hey peeps I need a little advice. I will be touring eastern Europe via the rail after the plane ride. I'm lookin for some nice chill spots within eastern Europe. I will be going to Romania, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, etc. I am african american mid 20's and traveling alone and wouldn't want to end up in the wrong part of town :spin: Just want to socialize, meet people, go to parties, and chill. Give me some advice....
call me, when u rich moscow :)

MantiZ
11-14-2005, 03:56 PM
No disrespect to my brothers from the east but I think the best places to party and have fun are in the west part of Europe.

captain obvious to the rescue

cuz west is mainly richier than east

hollywoodrealty
11-14-2005, 08:17 PM
yo romania is crazy, go to bucherest and hit the club scene, just watch out for the gypsy's