PDA

View Full Version : The Post-Larval Must Be Very Cautious in Communicating with Larval Humans

Big Baby Jesus 666
06-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Hey guys got some good info you may be interested in.

The Post-Larval Must Be Very Cautious in Communicating with Larval Humans

"Larvals do not like to receive information unless the facts fit into their 3rd Circuit reality net and immediately reward their emotional status. "

Now obviously when i'm talking about something like Synchronicity or 11:11 you cannot understand this with your terrestrial brains and you may even get defensive about it. For example if i were to say that Humans have only come a short way in evolution there'd be an uproar, right?

"Larval communication occurs in terms of four systems, some of which are comprehensible to the entire species, some of which are limited to members of the same cultural-imprint group.

Larvals do not like to receive information unless the facts fit into their 3rd Circuit reality net and immediately reward their emotional status. Democrats were delighted to hear the facts about Nixon, but Republicans were irritated and resistant.

Larvals submit themselves to learn new symbols only under special motivational circumstances where the new connections build on and confirm established systems or give promise of future emotional rewards of which the teacher is model.

Larvals fervently resist new symbols which require a change in their network of associations. This resistance to learning is not psychological; it is neurological and biochemical. New ideas require a change in the wiring of associations and literally cause a "headache."

Communicating with a larval involves building onto the net of associations. You must literally wire each new idea to an existing neural connection. Larvals learn almost no new symbol systems after childhood. They simply add on or translate into symbols closely connected to the imprint. This accounts for the fact that it takes at least one generation for a new idea to be understood. "

Now, i'm not suggesting that everyone go out and try activating their upper 4 circuits with various psychedelics, because we all know that most people are simply not ready for this type of experience. I'm also not saying i'm better than you for having this 'Higher intelligence', but we must learn to get on and you have to accept that the higher 4 (extra-terrestrial) circuits of the brain are geared up for the future and will play dominant role 2012 and beyond.

Link:

http://deoxy.org/8_larvals.htm

8 Circuits and their activation table:

http://www.dedroidify.com/8circuits.htm#w

Big Baby Jesus 666
06-01-2012, 08:49 AM
What i find most comical is how my doctor plays down synchronicity and 11:11 as simply a delusion of my mind because that fat ginger wanker is too stupid to learn something new instead of just resorting to the information he regurgitates from medical school years and years ago.. get with the program tubby

Big Baby Jesus 666
06-01-2012, 09:49 AM
[Circuit]
I
II 50% of the human race has not evolved fully into the third circuit yet.

That is, although they can exchange primitive signals and handle primitive artifacts, they are still mostly operating on the mammalian emotional circuit and the pre-mammalian bio-survival circuit.

III 20% are "responsible, intelligent adults" with fully developed third and fourth circuits. They spend most of their time worrying, because the predominantly primate parameters of human society seem absurd, immoral and increasingly dangerous to them.
IV

V 20% are neurosomatic adepts. Fourth-circuit Moralists denounce them as "mystics," "space cases," "nuts," "the Me generation," "irresponsible hedonists," etc.

VI 5% have mastered the metaprogramming circuit. They make up what Gurdjieff called "the Conscious Circle of humanity." They are Free Masons, in the original meaning of that debased term: co-creators of future realities.

VII 3% have neurogenetic consciousness. They function as Evolutionary Agents—servants of the Life Force, in Shaw's terminology. Their "God" is Pan (life), and their goal is immortality.

VIII 2% are neuro-quantum adepts. Beyond space-time categories entirely.

i'd say ODB was definitely circuit 1 or 2 and method man is about circuit 5 when hes high. RZA is about 3 or 4

LORD NOSE
06-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Communicating with a larval involves building onto the net of associations. You must literally wire each new idea to an existing neural connection. Larvals learn almost no new symbol systems after childhood. They simply add on or translate into symbols closely connected to the imprint. This accounts for the fact that it takes at least one generation for a new idea to be understood.

i'll wait

LORD NOSE
06-01-2012, 01:07 PM
[Circuit]
I
II 50% of the human race has not evolved fully into the third circuit yet.

That is, although they can exchange primitive signals and handle primitive artifacts, they are still mostly operating on the mammalian emotional circuit and the pre-mammalian bio-survival circuit.

III 20% are "responsible, intelligent adults" with fully developed third and fourth circuits. They spend most of their time worrying, because the predominantly primate parameters of human society seem absurd, immoral and increasingly dangerous to them.
IV

V 20% are neurosomatic adepts. Fourth-circuit Moralists denounce them as "mystics," "space cases," "nuts," "the Me generation," "irresponsible hedonists," etc.

VI 5% have mastered the metaprogramming circuit. They make up what Gurdjieff called "the Conscious Circle of humanity." They are Free Masons, in the original meaning of that debased term: co-creators of future realities.

VII 3% have neurogenetic consciousness. They function as Evolutionary Agents—servants of the Life Force, in Shaw's terminology. Their "God" is Pan (life), and their goal is immortality.

VIII 2% are neuro-quantum adepts. Beyond space-time categories entirely.

i'd say ODB was definitely circuit 1 or 2 and method man is about circuit 5 when hes high. RZA is about 3 or 4

those who are not at the highest point, will move up and down this chart powered by whatever they ate that day or the day before