PDA

View Full Version : Why racism and prejudice still exists

KATO
06-14-2012, 12:54 PM
It exists because the media blows every little gay comment out of proportion, and looks to create controversy to create sales.

It exists because when a coloured athlete doesn't get the respect or deal they deserve, they claim it's a colour thing and it's discussed until the topic has had the shit beaten out of it.

It exists because countries are getting tired of having people migrate, and take away all the job opportunities and seek to have a better life to escape the oppressions of their awful homelands, but end up bringing their baggage along for the ride anyway refusing to conform by learning the required language to get by, refusing to accept the required rights that are necessary to exist in their community, and expect everyone else to oblige their needs and beliefs; when people don't they cause a shit show, and call everyone else the racist.

Having the government pension plan increase the age limit for natives of a country, and lowering the "bar" for immigrants is ridiculously unfair, and having the government distribute beneficial wages to corporations by hiring more minorities, and less of the alternative make people pissed off.....

Racism still exists when an african american, or any minority from a different culture calls a caucasian a cracker whether its through media or entertainment, usually gets a "pass" or a round of applause, when the situation is vice versa, they are dubbed a racist and accused of a hate crime.

Prejudice still exists When women want to be treated equally, they protest until their demands are recognized, such as incorporating women into an all-male environment, yet for example, when an "all women gym is created without the allowing of male members.....it's considered okay. The justification? Because women may be too intimidated by all the male members at all-welcoming gender gyms, yet do they not consider an overly obese man may face the same issues an intimidated woman might feel? But it's okay right, because he's a "man"......If an all male gym was created (no homo) you can believe it'd be mangled by the media for not allowing women.....

There are many other considerations to take into account, but these are just a handful.

Thoughts?

TSA
06-14-2012, 09:29 PM
I don't believe racism comes from a hate of others, it's from a love of self or what social you believe you are. In the end of the day everyone normal likes their own people. Asians like asians, they were raised around asian shit, their mother is asian, their culture is asian, its a people that look think and act more like them than others on a more consistent basis then not. Same thing with whites, arabs whatever. So when the adoration for these commonalities, real or pressumed are met with a greater appreciation by the person he or she is likely to think less favorably of others even if it's on a minute unnoticeable level.

Heat fans may hate of Celtics and Celtics fans, but someone that lives in miami and is indifferent about basketball won't have an opinion let alone a distaste or love for any of the entities. It's the people that except the Heat as 'their team' that suddenly have strong opinions about other teams. It's humanity. Once you have chose your team in life all of the other teams are to be compared and contrasted with yours and will out of human bias be seen less favorably because 'yours' is always 'better' then 'theirs'.

It's usually nationalism, a practicing love of what you believe is your 'nation' that leads to xenophobia, racism, and even genocide. The most racist white people are the ones that love america the most and the most racist black people are the most afro-centric.

its not the 'media', there's racism in places with no media.
On a more important note black people need to shut the fuck up about racism. So what if white people don't like you, what race likes another race? no seriously? yeah i guess they're the numeric majority but so fucking what, im in NEBRASKA telling you that shit is irrelevant if you take care of your own and deal with you own people like them or not because in the end of the day their brain is more like yours and when they do fucked up shit you know why and what it is. I can't imagine someone in Atlanta, or anywhere outside of iowa and nebraska feeling like racism is a significant issue.

you guys have the choice to stay the fuck away from white people. I don't, i just have to deal with their shit. I'm moving to Maryland soon cause there's a lot of affluent nigerians and nigerians in general. If they do fucked up shit to me i'll know why and what, i'll know how they logic. you'll never know how white people logic, black people are the most off guard race ever. These white people punch walls when their pissed at humans, what the fuck sense does that make to your black ass? coon.

exactly, you can't make sense out of that shit, but white people can, so stay the fuck away from them dude, your tampering with the unknown, they don't get you and you don't get them. who gives a fuck if they like you. they deliberately surround themselves with and marry ppl they don't like....wierd huh? you know why? cause you're fucking black stupid that shit makes perfect sense to white people, they're just different from you, deal with your own people like them or not cause you at least know what to expect and your life is more consistent and predictable/stable. wake up stupid.

main_man
06-14-2012, 11:25 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/211536_100001314033789_1240947_n.jpg

spoken like a true anglo-blaxson.
so fuckin brainwashed by cracker thought you think your not thinking like them when you are indeed thinking in the exact way they want you to.
moron.

fuckin pussy ass black cracker.

pathetic.

KATO
06-14-2012, 11:25 PM
wow........probably the best post I've seen you type TheShaolinAssassin

btw, dunno if you were talking to me directly but I'm not black for the record :)

noel411
06-15-2012, 12:29 AM
Good post. Racism and prejudice also exist because people love to whine about being victims and also simply because people love drama. They love making something out of nothing because they're boring, simple fucks who watch too much tv and then try to live out the dramatic garbage they see, in the real world.

Also people like to use racism or prejudice as an excuse for their own failures, laziness, or apathy.

Basically 99% of people who actually worry about shit like racism and prejudice, and make it an issue in their life, have deeper problems which have absolutely nothing to do with those issues. They merely use it as an excuse, in most cases unconsciously.

What it all comes down to is that 99.9% of people are fucken idiots and the issues of racism and prejudice are just another way of exemplifying this fact.

LORD NOSE
06-15-2012, 06:44 PM
Why racism and prejudice still exists ?

because the truth about the different races is unknown to the different races and they fear what they don't know, can't label, and explain.

KATO
06-15-2012, 10:33 PM
so xenophobia is the culprit?

LORD NOSE
06-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Racism is fun

TSA
06-17-2012, 12:14 AM
no sunny people just prefer their own. people care about their own kids more then other peoples kids unless the under bizarre circumstances. people love their country more then others on average, people love their school team more then others on average, people love their group of friends more then others.

race is no different. i prefer dealing with black people, not black americans cause they're white people but africans, nigerians in particular and black americans with two parents and are fully black.

If a black dude shoots a white child white people are going to be more sympathetic then if a black dude shoots a black child. likewise if a white dude shoots a black child black people will make more noise. Look at the Trayvon Martin thing and how angry it made black people. Now consider the fact that black people shoot kids younger then him over video games and shoe laces everyday and they're almost completely indifferent. People are more defensive of their own and prefer their own, and that's where 'racism' and 'xenophobia' become evident. it's all tribalism and it's completely normal and human

but it's a love for your own that makes you hate others, not a hate for others. There are thousands of kids in high schools that don't give a flaming eff about team sports. those kids usually don't 'hate' the rival schools the way the jocks and people that are passionate and patriotic about their school hate the rival. To them it's just another school.

I don't think whites should have to like blacks, blacks are unlikeable and problematic but they're the only race in the world that cares about how other races feel about them. You think asians care about black or arab or white opinions on asians? that's why they're not killing themselves over shoes.

cj wisty
06-17-2012, 10:21 AM
tsa makes some interesting points about people not liking other races cuz of love of their own. its interesting cuz my friend once told me a story about how he got a group of ants and spray painted ones different colors and then all the red ants formed 1 team and all the green ants went in 1 team and then the different colored teams started attacking eachother. i cant b sure if its true but it might b and it kinda explains how animals r racist

Mumm Ra
06-17-2012, 10:54 AM
It's humanity. Once you have chose your team in life all of the other teams are to be compared and contrasted with yours and will out of human bias be seen less favorably
if everybody stopped believing they were human then racism would be solved

ShaDynasty
06-17-2012, 01:17 PM
people are raised from children to believe they are different, and thus superior in some way.

blame the parents.

diggy
06-17-2012, 01:59 PM
TSA is a fuckin idiot.

Racism is a hierarchical caste system. People are divided by skin color with whites at the top and blacks at the bottom and everybody else in between. It is a system with the belief that whites are superior and it has nothing to do with love and everything to do with fear and hate.

:)9:(

cj wisty
06-17-2012, 02:13 PM
TSA is a fuckin idiot.

Racism is a hierarchical caste system. People are divided by skin color with whites at the top and blacks at the bottom and everybody else in between. It is a system with the belief that whites are superior and it has nothing to do with love and everything to do with fear and hate.

what about black racists they believe blacks r at the top and whites r at the bottom. racism doesnt just go 1 way

diggy
06-17-2012, 02:32 PM
I was talking about the dominant form of it. Ya, it goes the other way too.

ShaDynasty
06-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Racism still exists when an african american, or any minority from a different culture calls a caucasian a cracker whether its through media or entertainment, usually gets a "pass" or a round of applause, when the situation is vice versa, they are dubbed a racist and accused of a hate crime.

i think this is a small victory for particularly worthless and petty black people to have this double standard. since most african americans are born into shitholes with little opportunity for social mobility. white people in the media and government let them claim racism as much as they want, because its distracting from how much they fuck over everyone earning slave wages. they make it seem like something racially motivated when its built into the matrix to keep the rich rich.

where can i sell my asbestos? i wish this white guy would punch me in the face instead of a wall

TSA
06-18-2012, 02:59 AM
TSA is a fuckin idiot.

yea dude. now get with the human race

arabs have their hierarchy
asains have their hierarchy
africans have their hierarchy
whites have their hierarchy

every single groups hierarchy places themselves at the top. period. Most people's parents want their children to pick the best mate and the best mate is someone from their culture because they, if they say it or not, have placed themselves at the top of their own hierachy

the one you just told me about was white people's hiearchy. The problem with black americans is that instead of developing their own like the rest of the human race they want to fight the media until white people love them. Anyone that says racism is a problem is essentially saying black people won't get anywhere until white people love them

mind you black americans hate black people for the most part and have placed themselves at the bottom of their own hierarchy and wonder why everyone thinks they're retarded and can't tolerate them

my people believe my tribe is #1 in the world. I can go anywhere in nigeria and everyone will tell you their tribe is on top...of the WORLD not just some gay local shit. Black Americans will fight you if you have natural hair or 'dark' (not mixed) skin. They're totally intolerable people that want the world to tolerate them despite the fact that they don't tolerate themselves.

White people don't like you. And? So fucking what. You think Koreans care if white people like them? do you think white people care if you like them? have you ask a persian to compare persians and white people? do you think they place the whites on top? why the fuck wouldn't white people place themselves at the top? who wants to be on the bottom? and no nobody is going to make their own hierarchy equal cause people only give a fuck about people close to them or on their 'team'.

another note
If you notice every incident of genocide or systematic racism in the history of man starts with the guilty group feeling exceptionally good about their 'team'. It's never a matter of genocide out of an inferiority complex. Something like racism goes through the same pattern. the racist whites are the ones that are most proud of their culture and 'team' and the racist blacks are the same. that's why racist blacks are usually the rich well educated upwardly mobile ones. confidence.

PALEHORSE
06-18-2012, 03:03 AM
theres always going to be 2 different classes regardless of race...some people are smarter, harder working, more motivated...

PALEHORSE
06-18-2012, 03:10 AM
but yea mexicans come here illegally and have built better communities than blacks have

PALEHORSE
06-18-2012, 03:14 AM
i remember growing up and getting made fun of for being white and i would make fun of blacks and spics and italians and it never was a big deal just jokes now a days you get arrested for that shit

TSA
06-18-2012, 03:40 AM
they got ppl from india that are 100% illegal and millionaires
racism is a complete and total non-factor. if you feel white people don't like black people stay the fuck away from white people. I remember when i was in dallas texas it was hard to see a white person, and i was in a nicer area, so it's not completely impossible. Black people with sense are moving to Atlanta and Maryland and dealing with other black people with sense but those are few and far between. Why the fuck do you think immigrants live near each other? even me living in nebraska, my parents got scholarships here and their friends from the same village so there was a little community that worked with each other.

It's not going to be 'all good' your own people can be fucks but fuck it dude it's your team. In the end of the day the world has been divided into teams and black americans don't get it.

"I'm into white girls dog"

alright dumbass lol. niggas think this is a matter of choice and everyone just likes everyone. Why the fuck do you think a mexican can be born and raised in american and not speak a lick of english. wtf business does he have dealing with these white people? only they get it and you don't. white people have no reason to be dealing with you, you're like 1% of the economy, and no reason dealing with anyone else, hence they fuck with white people until blacks force them through bitching to include blacks, then they wonder why the black that got included off stipulation is disliked and treated like and outsider. nigga your not white. . start fucking with the human race stupid.

ShaDynasty
06-18-2012, 10:04 AM
lets kill this mongrel race

do you think TSA knows hes the biggest racist here?

Shadow Demon
06-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Even if everyone was the same colour and same religion, people would still beef, people love to find and exploit differences in each other. humans by nature are selfish spiteful creatures.

oh and TSA is racist but some of his points he raises good points

THE W
06-18-2012, 10:36 AM
its never been about color, its about culture.

a person who would hate someone for the color of their skin should be exterminated or at least have their reproductive organs removed.

PALEHORSE
06-18-2012, 03:09 PM
they got ppl from india that are 100% illegal and millionaires
racism is a complete and total non-factor. if you feel white people don't like black people stay the fuck away from white people. I remember when i was in dallas texas it was hard to see a white person, and i was in a nicer area, so it's not completely impossible. Black people with sense are moving to Atlanta and Maryland and dealing with other black people with sense but those are few and far between. Why the fuck do you think immigrants live near each other? even me living in nebraska, my parents got scholarships here and their friends from the same village so there was a little community that worked with each other.

It's not going to be 'all good' your own people can be fucks but fuck it dude it's your team. In the end of the day the world has been divided into teams and black americans don't get it.

"I'm into white girls dog"

alright dumbass lol. niggas think this is a matter of choice and everyone just likes everyone. Why the fuck do you think a mexican can be born and raised in american and not speak a lick of english. wtf business does he have dealing with these white people? only they get it and you don't. white people have no reason to be dealing with you, you're like 1% of the economy, and no reason dealing with anyone else, hence they fuck with white people until blacks force them through bitching to include blacks, then they wonder why the black that got included off stipulation is disliked and treated like and outsider. nigga your not white. . start fucking with the human race stupid.

Yea I remember I worked a construction job and they had to hire this black dude just for being black, but he was a suny winters african garb wearing malcom x wanna be. He would threaten the company because they would ask him to dig a ditch on some "I got to dig a ditch cuz im black?" So meanwhile Im digging a ditch by myself. And when lay off time came around I got laid off before this guy because of the same fucking reason...cant lay the black guy off cuz that would be racist, even though hes worthless. I remember when the boss finally got rid of this guy he was like never again..now he got a couple Ecuadorian guys that shut the fuck up and carry their weight.

diggy
06-18-2012, 05:00 PM
why does it have to be a hierarchical model (the caste system)?

can't it be horizontal - with all people being humans on the same level?

the ONLY difference is culture, NOT skin colour.

Hating inferior cultures makes sense, not hating skin colour.

TSA
06-19-2012, 01:22 AM
if everyone's horizontal everyone's on the bottom. Nobody really wants that. The top only exists because there's a bottom, those on top need someone at the bottom to keep them at the top and nobody wants another person's group or team to be on top, it's a direct threat to the person and posterity.

KATO
06-19-2012, 08:32 AM
Yea I remember I worked a construction job and they had to hire this black dude just for being black, but he was a suny winters african garb wearing malcom x wanna be. He would threaten the company because they would ask him to dig a ditch on some "I got to dig a ditch cuz im black?" So meanwhile Im digging a ditch by myself. And when lay off time came around I got laid off before this guy because of the same fucking reason...cant lay the black guy off cuz that would be racist, even though hes worthless. I remember when the boss finally got rid of this guy he was like never again..now he got a couple Ecuadorian guys that shut the fuck up and carry their weight.

Same thing happened to by buddy sort of......He worked in a Government position, 2 University degrees, etc. And then he got laid off due to cut-backs, but potentially could return in about 6-8months. He had to resort to working at Star Bucks just to make ends-meat. When his job became available again, his position had already been filled by a minority due to corporate equality, event hough my buddy had much more experience and credentials. His boss told him it was because he was bilingual........but in Portugese; Why and when would you EVER need to know Portugese in Canada? I mean French or something like Cantonese or Middle-Eastern based I understand, but Portugese?........it's a useless language here.....

Went from making up to $80k a year down to barely making $25k

When frustration sets in for incidents like this, it's hard to be culturally-sympathetic

ShaDynasty
06-19-2012, 10:00 AM
if he can't get a better job than starbucks with his 'credentials' he must be a fuck up anyway.

KATO
06-19-2012, 11:12 AM
^ no,

The economy is just ridiculous, and is fucking everyone up.

What's available, is available, and unfortunately retail and food-services are the only thing readily available in an economy more concerned with firing then hiring.

KATO
06-19-2012, 11:26 AM
http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/06/19/adidas-pulls-new-shackle-sneakers-amid-slavery-claims

^ Further proof the media finds a story that relates to racism somehow, and makes an article about it......

Racism is alive in the media because it generates interest.

TSA
06-19-2012, 12:48 PM
racism sells cause it's sensational.
I think we need to start looking beyond the sensationalism of it so that corporates don't use it to manipulate us for money. its not that deep. ok someone doesn't like black people or says the ENword. oh fucking well. I can see it being a problem if police are shooting black people or something in the system is deliberately hindering black people from succeeding but black people's focus should be on building their own and not being excepted into another man's own.

i remember hearing about a case where panera bread was getting sued for not having enough blacks. the money it took to pull off a lawsuit on a giant multinational is more than enough to start your own fucking bread company, so wtf are you really doing whodi? fighting for minimum wage? Working for white people is suicidal for black people. You guys may think we get all the perks because we get hired (LOL yea right) but in reality the bullshit we have to face and games we have to play at work are so beyond stressful and 1850s level racist that its almost not worth it to work.

UNLESS you work for or with your own people/self. Then if they give you problems they're problems you understand. I had this dude for 1 year straight think i was going to steal his meerkat looking bitch so he went out of his way to try to get me fired and it failed miserably. constantly. i know negroes would never do some odd cromag shit like that. they'll steal my food from the fridge, or mooch a lot, or hate on me if im being successful and they're not but you'll never have a situation you can't explain with your own black cultural common sense like a nigga dedicating his life to trying to get someone fired because he was horrified that his bitch would be stolen if otherwise.

diggy
06-19-2012, 03:29 PM
^ no,

The economy is just ridiculous, and is fucking everyone up.

What's available, is available, and unfortunately retail and food-services are the only thing readily available in an economy more concerned with firing then hiring.

I find this to be true.

Shadow Demon
06-19-2012, 04:35 PM
ye the economy is fucked up

if only most governments had the sense the German government does

and overthere the people HATE government overspending and high wage increases in government jobs, its politically unviable to increase government spending

THE W
06-21-2012, 11:20 AM
some people just dont have what it takes to thrive in a capitalist society. they should move to canada.

if you work for a whole hour and only make $7.25 or less you just dont know how to hustle. thats not the media's fault or the government's fault. you need to go acquire a skill thats gonna allow you to earn more money.

KATO
06-21-2012, 11:55 AM
some people just dont have what it takes to thrive in a capitalist society. they should move to canada.

if you work for a whole hour and only make $7.25 or less you just dont know how to hustle. thats not the media's fault or the government's fault. you need to go acquire a skill thats gonna allow you to earn more money.

Nah Canada isn't too far off from the United States; certainly isn't feeling the same economical turmoil, but isn't too far off.

In Canada it all depends on where you live (like every place I guess) but right now the number 1 trade that seems to be booming is the I.T industry (again like most places). The problem is not necessarily acquiring a skill that allows you earn more money, because there are plenty of people who've gone to school to acquire better skills to obtain a better earning job, and have come up short-handed; thus, we have the 99% who put all their money into acquiring these skills only to have nothing to show for it, except a job at Future Shop or similar.

Schools aren't meant to guarantee a job after completing your degree or diploma, and they certainly don't guarantee a position will be available in your field of expertise if you're looking to stay "home" per-say......they don't care if you have to travel from the East-coast to the West to find a job, because in the end they have "your" money; empathy and sympathy are not in a schools vocabulary, because like everything else, it's a business.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is acquiring a new skill-set may present new opportunities, but we're in workforce world that follows the motto, "It's not what you know, it's WHO you know"

And in Canada specifically, if a place isn't backed by the Federal Government with employment standards (i.e: billingual, 3-5yrs experience) then people like to "pretend" they are, and expect the same standards regardless when hiring an individual.

This is where minorities have a 1-up on the situation, because when fed this set of circumstances, cultural diversity, and equality in a company will take into effect, so regardless if you've busted your ass getting your schooling to acquire this new set of skills, you'll still get butt-fucked with no vaseline when competing for the same position with a minority with less-then-half the skill-set you've obtained.

Ottawa is the worst right now what with it being the ONLY mandatory franco-phone based city making it an absolute MUST to speak French and English to get a decent paying job, whereas Quebec is a stones-throw-away and the standards aren't expected vice-versa......it's retardedly frustrating, considering if you live in the west-end of the city NO ONE speaks french; only the east-end does, but they don't care....

I hate French >:(

THE W
06-21-2012, 01:54 PM
then maybe not canada. move to a country that believes in the robin hood philosophy of government.

the 99% is mostly about class envy and/or overall laziness. people who arent having a problem putting food on the table and taking care of their family feeling like they're entitled to the same things that wealthier people have(but dont wanna work for it) or people who have nothing because they didnt do shit with their lives or made a lot of bad decisions. in reality there is a small percentage of people who have genuinely been fucked, at least in the US.

you dont have to earn a degree to be successful. thats just one way. there are all sorts of ways to make it, people just need to get out there and find something. go to a vocational school and learn a skilled trade, go into the arts, play sports, start your own business, etc. it has ALWAYS been about who you know which why social netwroking is an important part of finding a job.

there's a lot of people who are going to a college/university just to say they did or because someone told them thats the only way to make it(which is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT) and earn a degree in something that is totally useless. thats on you.

america is the land of opportunity, not the land of entitlement.

THE W
06-21-2012, 02:24 PM
i think we're off topic here.

i believe racism exists because the average person in america is dumb. if they werent they would realise it just doesnt exist anymore. its all about culture and economic class.

as far as the example of black people calling white folks crackers and getting a pass. there is no history in this country of white people enduring despicable acts of social and economical oppression so slurs against white folk really have nothing behind them to give them any real impact.

PALEHORSE
06-21-2012, 03:54 PM

PALEHORSE
06-21-2012, 03:57 PM

ShaDynasty
06-21-2012, 05:55 PM
in any capitalist regime, theres going to be losers though. even if you can hustle, theres someone whos better than you at it. and if your born into a slum its already made it harder.

in a way, playing the race card is used by minorities to hustle the establishment anyway. use what you got. thats why i can't get mad at people taking jobs that other people would be better qualified for. what would i do in their position? The blame is on the government though for making these stupid rules.

THE W
06-21-2012, 06:34 PM
yes, there are going to be washouts and you cant save everybody. law of averages.

cj wisty
06-21-2012, 06:37 PM
blacks arabs and whites from north africa used to travel to the bottom of ireland and take away entire villages of people and make them in2 slaves so slavery isnt just 1 way.

THE W
06-21-2012, 06:45 PM
thats bullshit white people were slaves too...matter fact everyone had slaves, thats just how it was. When black people were freed in america they went back and started enslaving other blacks with the shit they learned.

Fuck all that white guilt special privilege shit cuz of slavery in america
when did caucasian people have to endure periods of horrendous social and economical oppression from another race of people in this countries history?

slavery in and of itself is nothing more than being an indentured servant. nothing wrong with that. its how slaves were treated. barred from any type of education, taught to hate their own kind, raped, beaten.

the position wasnt the issue, but the treatment. then we fast forward to the 50s and 60s and see how blacks were treated and you would have to refresh me on when whites were treated in such a manner.

cj wisty
06-21-2012, 07:00 PM
when did caucasian people have to endure periods of horrendous social and economical oppression from another race of people in this countries history?

slavery in and of itself is nothing more than being an indentured servant. nothing wrong with that. its how slaves were treated. barred from any type of education, taught to hate their own kind, raped, beaten.

the position wasnt the issue, but the treatment. then we fast forward to the 50s and 60s and see how blacks were treated and you would have to refresh me on when whites were treated in such a manner.

As an example, the African slave trade was just beginning during this same period. It is well recorded that African slaves, not tainted with the stain of the hated Catholic theology and more expensive to purchase, were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts.
African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African. The English masters quickly began breeding the Irish women for both their own personal pleasure and for greater profit. Children of slaves were themselves slaves, which increased the size of the masterís free workforce. Even if an Irish woman somehow obtained her freedom, her kids would remain slaves of her master. Thus, Irish moms, even with this new found emancipation, would seldom abandon their kids and would remain in servitude.

http://www.infowars.com/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/

PALEHORSE
06-21-2012, 07:21 PM
i thought this was funny

Slavery was officially established in Virginia in 1654, when Anthony Johnson, a black man, convinced a court that his servant (also black) John Casor was his for life. Johnson himself had been brought to Virginia some years earlier as an indentured servant (a person who must work to repay a debt, or on contract for so many years in exchange for food and shelter – image of a contract above) but he saved enough money to buy out the remainder of his contract and that of his wife. The court ruled in Johnson’s favor, and the very first officially state-recognized slave existed in Virginia. Johnson eventually became very wealthy and began importing his own black slaves from Africa, for which he was granted 250 acres (at the time, any person importing a slave would be paid 50 acres per person). Eventually the unfortunate repercussions of this decision would come back to haunt Johnson when his land was confiscated and given to a white man because Johnson “was a Negroe and by consequence an alien.”

PALEHORSE
06-21-2012, 07:26 PM
pro black dude are like the history books are lies the tv is lies but yo roots was real the white man fucked us lololololol typical negroe behavior lol

netscape check two
06-21-2012, 08:29 PM
There are an estimated 27 million slaves in the world today, more than were taken from Africa during the four century long transatlantic slave trade.

THE W
06-21-2012, 11:05 PM
http://www.infowars.com/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/
business, nothing personal. white folks selling off anyone they could, even their own. whatever they had to do to make that money. slave trade was a booming market back then. what happened to white folks after "slavery" was abolished though?

still, calling a white dude a cracker doesnt mean shit. most white folks will laugh it off. why would the oppresser care what the oppressed have to say about them? on the real though i cant even say that whites hated black in the 50s and 60s. that was just white folks carrying on with what they always do. being a bunch of supremacist pricks that would oppress their own people if they knew it would benefit them.

all that is gone now though. everyone has an opportunity to do what they want in life. the only thing stoppiing people now is themselves.

im not here to defend crap like affirmative action. they need to get rid of that shit. i dont care for the united negro college fund either, if they're still even doing that. no one should get any benefits or advantages based on their skintone.

THE W
06-21-2012, 11:07 PM
pro black dude are like the history books are lies the tv is lies but yo roots was real the white man fucked us lololololol typical negroe behavior lol
most of the stuff in the history books and on TV ARE lies and roots was VERY real. thats shit happened. its just that it wasnt about whites hating blacks but about whites being economic sociopaths who didnt give a fuck about anything or anyone but money.

THE W
06-21-2012, 11:35 PM
There are an estimated 27 million slaves in the world today, more than were taken from Africa during the four century long transatlantic slave trade.
the sex trade is HUGE.

diggy
06-22-2012, 01:02 AM
Yesterday evening, I saw a grey squirrel chase a black one around for apparently no reason.

PALEHORSE
06-29-2012, 03:01 PM
See this blleeding heart liberal white yuppie shit that the W says is what I cant stand.

Its not soley whites being "evil economic sociopaths"

First and foremost blacks CAPTURED AND ENSLAVED other blacks then sold them to the spainards. then the Spaniards brought them to america. So really if blacks are goig to hate anybody hate your own that threw the shackles on africans in the first place.

Arent you white? you dont owe these niggers nothing man, no sympathy, no money, nothing. Dont let them guilt trip you.

ShaDynasty
06-29-2012, 05:11 PM
unbelieberble that i might say this, but i agree with palehorse to a degree.

still, calling a white dude a cracker doesnt mean shit. most white folks will laugh it off. why would the oppresser care what the oppressed have to say about them?

what the fuck are you talking about?

THE W
06-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Its not soley whites being "evil economic sociopaths"

First and foremost blacks CAPTURED AND ENSLAVED other blacks then sold them to the spainards. then the Spaniards brought them to america. So really if blacks are goig to hate anybody hate your own that threw the shackles on africans in the first place.

Arent you white? you dont owe these niggers nothing man, no sympathy, no money, nothing. Dont let them guilt trip you.

slavery has been going on since the beginning of time. its still going on today and im not talking about some shithole 3rd world country but right here in our iphone loving united states. the only difference is that if you decide to quit your shitty ass job at Mcdonalds or walmart they're not gonna send someone to hunt you down and bring you back.

there were just as many slaves owners who treated their slaves well as there were who treated them like shit. they were well fed and taught all sorts of skilled trades. hell, some even offered themselves up to be slaves willingly because it was a batter situation for them economically then going out on their own.

im black, and i dont want or need anything from white people or any people. we live in a place and a time where there are infinite opportunities. those who dont take advantage of those opportunities and choose to make excuses rather than making plans and settings goals can only blame themselves.

the only thing owed to me and any other human being is opportunity, and im good on that.

THE W
06-29-2012, 09:29 PM
unbelieberble that i might say this, but i agree with palehorse to a degree.

what the fuck are you talking about?
someone called you a honkey and it pissed you off eh?

PALEHORSE
06-29-2012, 10:09 PM
slavery has been going on since the beginning of time. its still going on today and im not talking about some shithole 3rd world country but right here in our iphone loving united states. the only difference is that if you decide to quit your shitty ass job at Mcdonalds or walmart they're not gonna gonna send someone to hunt you down and bring you back.

there were just as many slaves owners who treated their slaves well as there were who treated them like shit. they were well fed and taught all sorts of skilled trades. hell, some even offered themselves up to be slaves willingly because it was a batter situation for them economically then going out on their own.

im black, and i dont want or need anything from white people or any people. we live in a place and a time where there are infinite opportunities. those who dont take advantage of those opportunities and choose to make excuses rather than making plans and settings goals can only blame themselves.

the only thing owed to me and any other human being is opportunity, and im good on that.

yea I can tell your a nigger

you never defend what you say

you just keep making excuses and avoiding the subject matter like it never happened

PALEHORSE
06-29-2012, 10:21 PM
just admit, the greatest thing that happened to niggers was the usa and the constitution and the white europeans who created it

THE W
06-29-2012, 10:57 PM
who's making excuses?

diggy
06-29-2012, 10:59 PM
most of the stuff in the history books and on TV ARE lies and roots was VERY real. thats shit happened....

Actually, I've read somewhere that some of the story is fake. Read up on the author in relation to this book to see more of what I'm talking about.

Soul Controller
06-30-2012, 06:34 AM
most of the stuff in the history books and on TV ARE lies and roots was VERY real. thats shit happened. its just that it wasnt about whites hating blacks but about whites being economic sociopaths who didnt give a fuck about anything or anyone but money.

still teh case today,, the sociopaths have even gotten non whites to go with their rage

But what do you expect when the psyche is the universe sprang out of no where for no reason..

Nature is the economy,

THE W
06-30-2012, 10:22 AM
just admit, the greatest thing that happened to niggers was the usa and the constitution and the white europeans who created it
Actually the best thing to happen to those Europeans was Africans deciding to give their POWs and criminals over to them to be used as slave labor.

diggy
06-30-2012, 11:20 AM
Actually the best thing to happen to those Europeans was Africans deciding to give their POWs and criminals over to them to be used as slave labor.

Yes, I've heard of this. But can we be so sure that all of them (men, women and children) were criminals, or were they called criminals to rationalize selling them? Were the ones sold into slavery criminals or the ones who captured and sold them?

PALEHORSE
06-30-2012, 11:26 AM
even so slaves would have been had somewhere else, they tried to enslave indians but had a hard time because they knew the land too well and would escape.

Shadow Demon
06-30-2012, 03:58 PM
i highly doubt that all those africans sold into slavery by other africans were POW's or criminals

you guys are forgetting that slavery has been around since man started developing advanced civilisations if not earlier, in every single continent in the world.

people will sell other people for factors such as profit or for political reasons, and so forth.

many africans were sold by other africans, because they were from a rival tribe, kingdom, or empire. when these africans were sold, the sellers benefited, and this is how many indigenous African empires from around that time increased in power.

Look up the Asante (Ashanti) empire

and btw whites have been selling white slaves, so and so forth as well, race/cultural similarities arent always a factor.

THE W
06-30-2012, 11:11 PM
people will sell other people for factors such as profit or for political reasons, and so forth.

many africans were sold by other africans, because they were from a rival tribe, kingdom, or empire. when these africans were sold, the sellers benefited, and this is how many indigenous African empires from around that time increased in power.

thats exactly my point.

tribes fight. one tribe wins and takes all the losing tribes stuff and captures their people(this includes women and children). they become prisoner's of war. they could very well enslave them themselves but why not sell them off to someone else and make some money?

spoils of war.

diggy
06-30-2012, 11:42 PM
And why should some Blacks in the Americas celebrate ancient African empires when some of them may be guilty of selling our ancestors?

Shadow Demon
07-01-2012, 06:41 AM
^they shouldnt necessarily but probably ALL cultures have a dark history, u feel me?

slavery/oppression is universal

i think africna americans need some sort of culture though, the older generation of all peoples (black, white asian) generally had greater work and family ethics

poverty breeds ignorance, and because there are more povertised african americans and latinos than there are povertised asians, whites and african migrants to america.

nobodys saying african americans have to know everything about indigenous african empires, but some sort of culture or values are needed, and elders (grandparents etc) are a great sort of wisdom

the black middle class is steadily growing and that will lead to > political representation and better opp's for blacks (if historical trends hold true)

THE W
07-01-2012, 09:07 AM
And why should some Blacks in the Americas celebrate ancient African empires when some of them may be guilty of selling our ancestors?
clearly we have been flat out lied to for a long time in regards to what slavery really was. when we hear the word slavery we immediately think of whips, chains, lynchings, and torture. in some cases this happened, but in most cases slavery is, in fact, nothing more than being an indentured servant. if people knew what slavery really was about it wouldnt be thought of as anything. it was just part of the economy back then.

most slaves were treated fairly, not all, but most. people would even sell themselves into slavery under some masters because they knew they would be treated well and be able to earn a living they otherwise wouldnt be able to on their own. once they got to a place where they had enough knowledge and wherewithal to run their own plantations, they became masters themselves and took in slaves.

if anything the slave trade provided job opportunities.

there were some ugly practices such as slave breeding but this was frowned upon by the majority of slave masters.

were people from losing rivals tribes captured and brought into slavery? uhh...yeah..doh. those people probably werent treated well either being that they were basically at war with the people who enslaved them. same goes for criminals.

for the most part though, slavery wasnt that much different from what we have today with crappy minimum wage jobs. people who take these jobs today cant do any better. slave masters took advantage of people's economic ineptitude just like they do today for cheap labor. though providing room and board for some 50 to 100 slaves gets expensive.

Shadow Demon
07-01-2012, 12:52 PM
^are you sure your not on about slavery under Muslim owners?

because i was always under the impression that most slaves had it bad under whites as opposed to what your saying

THE W
07-01-2012, 01:04 PM
you could be right since those spaniards who were getting africas social refuse for slaves didnt see it necessary to treat them right. the african people werent going to either if they would've kept them for themselves.

Shadow Demon
07-01-2012, 01:43 PM
yeah spaniards were ruthless mofos treated native americans worse than the anglo's and french did

king leopoldwas a faggot as well

diggy
07-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Slavery already a bad practice was turned even more bad by Europeans who decided that dark skin meant inferior and 3/5 of a human came from that mentality.

PALEHORSE
07-01-2012, 08:06 PM

THE W
07-01-2012, 10:46 PM
yeah spaniards were ruthless mofos treated native americans worse than the anglo's and french did

king leopoldwas a faggot as well
this could explain why there ended up being more black slave owners in america than white.

Shadow Demon
07-02-2012, 05:49 AM
^there were more black slave owners than white? was this initially?

thisis interesting, ima have to look it up

THE W
07-02-2012, 10:35 AM
actually i have to take that statement back.

while a significant number of free blacks in the country did own slaves they did not outnumber white owners.

http://americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

the statistical comparisons in this article are very misleading in trying to emphasize the amount of black owners compare to white. though i believe the articles intention is to point out that black slave and plantation owners did indeed exist and there were a good number of them, but still nowhere near as many as whites.

also, most of these "black" slave owners were mulattos.

ShaDynasty
07-02-2012, 07:33 PM
someone called you a honkey and it pissed you off eh?

no i don't think that when black people meet me they think i'm oppressing them. also just to clarify regardless of what they think I AM NOT oppressing them. maybe it was the language you used, or maybe you spied on one of our white people meetings and found out the truth.

THE W
07-02-2012, 09:47 PM
no i don't think that when black people meet me they think i'm oppressing them. also just to clarify regardless of what they think I AM NOT oppressing them. maybe it was the language you used, or maybe you spied on one of our white people meetings and found out the truth.
now what the fuck are YOU talking about? who said YOU personally were oppressing anybody?

june181972
07-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Question: Why does racism and prejudice still exists?
Answer: Because the different races still try to co-exsit amongst each other.

It's not surprising that this thread has such an anti-Black American tone, because this message board in general has degenerated as such.

The notion that racism is more a "love of self" than a "hatred of others" is a fine semantic line that really does not even exist.
For a Black person from Africa to come to the U.S. and speak negatively of Blacks from the U.S. is hypocritical on many levels. For 1, the African Continent has such an abundance of minerals and other natural resource. The native Black African does not control the money made from these natrual resoures. They have allowed the same slave master to pillage Africa's resources, only this time it's mineral moreso than human.
But this same twisted thought process of the African immigrant in America, will criticize the very children of slaves that spent over 400 years suffering to make the U.S. so desirable for them to even want to migrate to. Coming to the U.S. to get a "good job" as opposed to taking ownership to the very essentials that the world needs and wants is taking the easy way out.

The various attempts in this thread to diminish the horrors and lasting impact of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade is also a weak agrument.
Regardless of who had slaves, or who was enslaved at any point in history will not change the fact that the U.S. is the most powerful, wealthiest, most influencial, and most dynamic nation/empire in this current world's history.
Though I would never make light of any person's suffering, those Irish slaves did not build anything as grand as the U.S.
Imagine starting a company and having the benefit of 310+ years of free labor. Cotton was to the world's economy what oil is today. Take note of how devilish the U.S. will be to obtain oil. The greatness of the U.S. is directly proportional(or inversely proportional, depending on how one looks at it) to the horrors and surviving impact of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Blacks having Black slaves is almost not even worth mentioning. Whites didn't want Balck people to own ANYTHING during slavery, reconstruction, or jim crow. Blacks owning another human as well as land, arguably the 2 most valuable things one could own, was not on Mr. Charlie's agenda. If white didn't mind Blacks owning property and business, they would not have burned down Black Wall Street in 1921. I know that Black slave owners was not a significant demographic by any stretch of the imagination.

The "reverse racism" angle 100% bullshit. There has NEVER been a law in the U.S. the directly benefitted Blacks at the expense whites. Therefore, Blacks could never, and have never had any institutional power over whites, which is the true meaning of racism. Affrimative action benefits white women just as much as any other "minority" so don't try that 1. And there is ZERO comparison with the negative social and economic impact of the word "nigger" with the word "cracker" or whatever, so stop the bullshit.

Someone mentioned the 14th Amendment, as if that in some way exonerated the wickedness of the slave master. If the 14th Amendment of 1868 was in any way legitimate, the Supreme Court would not have ruled as they did in 1896 in the Plessy v. Ferguson case. If the 14th Amendment of 1868 was in any way legitimate, there would have been no need for the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision. If the 14th Amendment of 1868 was in any way legitimate, Lyndon B. Johnson would not have had to sign the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

netscape check two
07-07-2012, 11:47 PM
^^
no wonder you were banned

LORD NOSE
07-08-2012, 11:27 AM

It's not surprising that this thread has such an anti-Black American tone, because this message board in general has degenerated as such.

The notion that racism is more a "love of self" than a "hatred of others" is a fine semantic line that really does not even exist.
For a Black person from Africa to come to the U.S. and speak negatively of Blacks from the U.S. is hypocritical on many levels. For 1, the African Continent has such an abundance of minerals and other natural resource. The native Black African does not control the money made from these natrual resoures. They have allowed the same slave master to pillage Africa's resources, only this time it's mineral moreso than human.
But this same twisted thought process of the African immigrant in America, will criticize the very children of slaves that spent over 400 years suffering to make the U.S. so desirable for them to even want to migrate to. Coming to the U.S. to get a "good job" as opposed to taking ownership to the very essentials that the world needs and wants is taking the easy way out.

The various attempts in this thread to diminish the horrors and lasting impact of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade is also a weak agrument.
Regardless of who had slaves, or who was enslaved at any point in history will not change the fact that the U.S. is the most powerful, wealthiest, most influencial, and most dynamic nation/empire in this current world's history.
Though I would never make light of any person's suffering, those Irish slaves did not build anything as grand as the U.S.
Imagine starting a company and having the benefit of 310+ years of free labor. Cotton was to the world's economy what oil is today. Take note of how devilish the U.S. will be to obtain oil. The greatness of the U.S. is directly proportional(or inversely proportional, depending on how one looks at it) to the horrors and surviving impact of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Blacks having Black slaves is almost not even worth mentioning. Whites didn't want Balck people to own ANYTHING during slavery, reconstruction, or jim crow. Blacks owning another human as well as land, arguably the 2 most valuable things one could own, was not on Mr. Charlie's agenda. If white didn't mind Blacks owning property and business, they would not have burned down Black Wall Street in 1921. I know that Black slave owners was not a significant demographic by any stretch of the imagination.

The "reverse racism" angle 100% bullshit. There has NEVER been a law in the U.S. the directly benefitted Blacks at the expense whites. Therefore, Blacks could never, and have never had any institutional power over whites, which is the true meaning of racism. Affrimative action benefits white women just as much as any other "minority" so don't try that 1. And there is ZERO comparison with the negative social and economic impact of the word "nigger" with the word "cracker" or whatever, so stop the bullshit.

Someone mentioned the 14th Amendment, as if that in some way exonerated the wickedness of the slave master. If the 14th Amendment of 1868 was in any way legitimate, the Supreme Court would not have ruled as they did in 1896 in the Plessy v. Ferguson case. If the 14th Amendment of 1868 was in any way legitimate, there would have been no need for the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision. If the 14th Amendment of 1868 was in any way legitimate, Lyndon B. Johnson would not have had to sign the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

share with us more often yo

^^

find something better to do

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5215/52595610150983564188769.jpg

LORD NOSE
07-08-2012, 12:00 PM
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7273/52596110150986084930011.jpg

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3152/29547243739269296742757.jpg

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8517/48805910151086442770011.jpg

netscape check two
07-08-2012, 12:58 PM
banned for being racist, so I'm stating the truth.

cj wisty
07-08-2012, 01:20 PM

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-irish-slave-trade-forgotten-white-slaves/

look at by how far the irish population fell. just see how cruelly they were treated.

' Though I would never make light of any person's suffering, those Irish slaves did not build anything as grand as the U.S. '

that in no way shows how cruelly a slaves being treated. i could hire a slave and treat him very cruelly and if i dont make him build anything grand that doesnt mean he aint being treated cruelly.

and theres more examples of white slaves. africans used to go around the bottom of the british isles and kidnap entire villages and make them slaves. i dont know how cruelly they were treated cuz i havent looked in2 it but the further u go back in history youll see that there was more cruel treatment of slaves

THE W
07-09-2012, 10:30 PM
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-irish-slave-trade-forgotten-white-slaves/

this article works off the premise that most if not all slaves were treated poorly which is simply not true. the belief that slavery means whips, chains, and torture is exaggerated.

slavery, for the most part, was just cheap labor and job opportunities for people who couldnt do any better. cant hack it on your own? go sell yourself out to a slave master where you'll get room and board in exchange for labor.

cj wisty
07-10-2012, 07:25 AM
this article works off the premise that most if not all slaves were treated poorly which is simply not true. the belief that slavery means whips, chains, and torture is exaggerated.

slavery, for the most part, was just cheap labor and job opportunities for people who couldnt do any better. cant hack it on your own? go sell yourself out to a slave master where you'll get room and board in exchange for labor.

no it doesnt. do u know about those times. that was when protestants and catholics were extremely hostile 2wards eachother (u can still see how that effects northern ireland today) so when english protestants got hold of some irish catholic slaves (not that if the roles were reversed it would b any different) they would b extremely harsh. the tension was worse than whites and blacks during early america. did u never learn about Cromwell and the English civil war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_troubles if u read the background in this article youd know a bit more of what i mean. later on in the 60s/70s people from USA would give money 2 nationalist terrorist groups thinking theyre helping a noble cause but they were just funding paramillitary groups 2 bomb up everywhere.

THE W
07-10-2012, 09:49 AM
no it doesnt. do u know about those times. that was when protestants and catholics were extremely hostile 2wards eachother (u can still see how that effects northern ireland today) so when english protestants got hold of some irish catholic slaves (not that if the roles were reversed it would b any different) they would b extremely harsh. the tension was worse than whites and blacks during early america. did u never learn about Cromwell and the English civil war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_troubles if u read the background in this article youd know a bit more of what i mean. later on in the 60s/70s people from USA would give money 2 nationalist terrorist groups thinking theyre helping a noble cause but they were just funding paramillitary groups 2 bomb up everywhere.
this just reenforces my earlier point. if two groups are at war with each other and one group conquers the other they become prisoners of war and of course they will be treated harshly. why would not treat them poorly when they were their enemies that would've done the same if they had won the conflict? this goes without saying.

also, what you're talking about and the article about "the troubles" has nothing to do with the culture and environment of slavery in the united states.

cj wisty
07-10-2012, 01:16 PM
this just reenforces my earlier point. if two groups are at war with each other and one group conquers the other they become prisoners of war and of course they will be treated harshly. why would not treat them poorly when they were their enemies that would've done the same if they had won the conflict? this goes without saying.

also, what you're talking about and the article about "the troubles" has nothing to do with the culture and environment of slavery in the united states.

Hahaha I was replying to that other guy who said Irish slavery wasn't as bad as American cuz Irish slaves didn't build something as great as the USA and I was showing that that didn't matter I wasn't really talking about culture and environment of us slavery u get me

PALEHORSE
07-10-2012, 01:32 PM

I was at that one, the BBQed black baby was delicious.

THE W
07-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Hahaha I was replying to that other guy who said Irish slavery wasn't as bad as American cuz Irish slaves didn't build something as great as the USA and I was showing that that didn't matter I wasn't really talking about culture and environment of us slavery u get me
fair enough

june181972
07-11-2012, 09:55 PM
^^
There is nothing in my post, that this quote^^^ is referring to, that should be considered bannable.
banned for being racist, so I'm stating the truth.
That is not the real truth
Hahaha I was replying to that other guy who said Irish slavery wasn't as bad as American cuz Irish slaves didn't build something as great as the USA and I was showing that that didn't matter

Let me clarify my statement:
It is my contention that all the factors of the African diaspora make it the greatest crime against humanity in this current world's history. I was not merely factoring in cruel and violent physical treatment, nor was I attempting a pissing contest over ethnic suffering. You cannot convince me that group of enslaved people unequivocally received worse physical treatment than a people that had hot iron rods fresh out the fire stuck into the woman's vagina. Pregnant women having the stomach cut open, the fetus removed then stomped to death. The etremities of the Black male tied to horeses then the horses sent off in opposite directions. All of this done in front of an audience of the Black slaves for intimidation and mentally reprogramming, to put it lightly.
To further my point, the Anglo-Saxon white man eventually allowed the Irish a place within their white power structure. After which these same Irish "former slaves" gave Blacks some of the worst treatment in order to cement their place within the greater white supremacy ideology. There are plenty of Black people walking around with surnames like O'Neal, McDougal, Flannigan, Sullivan, McBride etc... obviously from someone Irish that owned their ancestors and treated them like shit.
So for you to compare the treatment of thses 2 people stictly on a "physical" level is only giving the truth most convenient for your point of view. The Black slaves in America not only received grotesque physical treatment, the identity of religion, culture, ancestry, and anything else native to Africa was lost. You still know with a surety that you are an Irish, its not that simple, in many cases impossible, for the Black sons and daughters of slave in America to know where they came from. So if one were to factor in the amount of years, the number of lives affected and lost, a total loss of identity, along with this physical treatment you wish to focus on, there is really no comparison. You cannot compare, nor can you grasp, the all-encompassing damage done to a people that spent 310+ years building the greatest entity this world has ever seen, and are still at bottom of the totem 457 after their work started.

LORD NOSE
07-12-2012, 06:38 PM
the truth is causing some teeth to show

PALEHORSE
07-12-2012, 06:50 PM

LORD NOSE
07-12-2012, 07:12 PM
"the poor white man can't get a job no more cause of the mexicans and immigrants right ?

the white man can't say anything about anyones race but everyone can talk about the white man

white men built the internet and airplanes, so yall dirty mexicans and shit faced niggas should be grateful that we brought yall here"

quoted words from the average redneck who wants the world to feel sorry for him because he can't say nigger anymore without getting jumped on

PALEHORSE
07-12-2012, 08:40 PM

PALEHORSE
07-12-2012, 09:24 PM

KATO
07-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Did my post in my "own" thread get deleted for asking if that June1972 d00d was actually 40? WTF gives you nazi mods?

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/51698_o.gif