PDA

View Full Version : Pro-to-Type-Mc (vs) Charging Soldier......

ProtoTypeMC
11-02-2005, 05:13 AM
ok, just one verse... i will post first asap and try to reply as many bars as I post, equal amount i meant....

WARPATH
11-03-2005, 09:33 AM
i'm still waiting...........................................

ProtoTypeMC
11-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Im really busy with work these days... But i will post soon as I can.

WARPATH
11-05-2005, 03:45 PM
C'mon kid- quit that job you can't flip brugers your whole life!

ProtoTypeMC
11-08-2005, 12:46 AM
You know in the first world war 'soldiers' were waiting to battle for years in those horrible trenches.... but I wont make ya wait for that long, Charging Soldier. LoL

Problem is in my hood there aint no Internet Cafes that I use to do battles here. just give me some more time, I will post on Saturday.

ProtoTypeMC
11-12-2005, 05:31 AM
My shit is ruthless! I drop samples-to-hammer-crooks /
ya metaphors be sooo simple, as examples-off-grammer-books /

Ur false illness?? Thats plain gossip like a blunder press /
only time u get ur *hands on a jaw* when *under stress* /

(get it? LoL)

Now this SOLDIER is *CHARGING* because the matter is /
I left him 'dead in a day' like *walkman batteries* /

Face-facts, ur rhymes will suck even if u lace-tracks /.
Kid ya *going nowhere* like *blinds in race-tracks* /

(no offence to them but Blind people couldnt go far if they tryna run a race, thats whats implied)

Time is up faggy! Cuz I even toast-ace in most-days, lyrically roast-gays (like u) /
Now ya look *less dangerous*... like a Wu Pic *without Ghost Face* /

My shit is untouchable son! Rookies like U should quit instead /
Cuz u wont get the *protection* even if u wear *condoms in head* /

Here is my verse.... dont make it lengthy, I dropped 12 lines.

Goodluck.....

WARPATH
11-13-2005, 06:59 PM
12 lines and you had me waitin' for two weeks?
your rhyme was like your boyfriend- quick to climax at his peek
and now the hot shit your droppin is dribblin from an anal leak
fucking geek calling me faggy, steppin to me while your ass-hole's baggy
better get that shit sowed up quick- it's kind of hollow
cuz my rhymes are like a shot from my dick- hard to swollow
but I bet you like that you little fruit cake
Proto type's known to spittle on a tube steak
fake faggot stay your ass in africa
cuz if you try step to a real G, they're just laugh at ya- a proto type emcee and I broke the mold
bitch there's enuff homo types around here acting bold

DREW-DIE$EL
11-13-2005, 07:34 PM
the whole gay shit is old an overused, which was all chargin soldier rapped about. Victory to the cat from South Africa, Pro-to-type

WARPATH
11-13-2005, 07:51 PM
the whole gay shit is old an overused, which was all chargin soldier rapped about. Victory to the cat from South Africa, Pro-to-typeExactly- that's the same shit i'm always saying-

except he wanted to call me a faggot first so after that I let him have it

see the way I see it this kid don't even know me and if he's gonna disrespect me by calling me a fag- i'm gonna throw that shit right back at him even harder

had he left the gay line out of his rhyme I would have gave him the same respect

peace

T-ribe
11-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Fuks wanna bring the gay shit out you get the gay shit back. C. Soldier killed this rook, yo he had maybe one good punch. Fuckin Spok3n is straight blind lyrically, fuckin cypher reject. Pro-to-Type's shit was weak, he took the pussy way out and tried to call C.S out his name (faggy) stupid! C.S had the combos and the formula to win this one.

V-C.Soldier

Ballad Ballistik
11-13-2005, 07:58 PM
no doubt charge has alot of sexually envoked punchlines
and proto type explainations aint hype

ProtoTypeMC
11-13-2005, 09:54 PM
C.Soldier, if you cant handle a 'simple gay diss' u shouldnt bother battling. Seems that u forgot the basic fundamentals of battling... Its OK to get dissed, why so sentimental man??? T.Tribe's vote was EXTREMELY BIASED, its evident he only dissed me.

ProtoTypeMC
11-13-2005, 09:59 PM
Thanks for all those voted 4 me... This is for T.Tribe... I really aint take this internet battling thing serious, but mind your words... Because I aint being cocky, but you dont want to be lyrically destroyed front of all this people... Do you?

WARPATH
11-13-2005, 10:23 PM
C.Soldier, when you in a 'battle' ur opponent dont come to 'respect' u. Seems u aint even know the fundamentals of battling... Its ok to get dissed, why so sentimental like a sissy??? T.Tribe's vote was EXTREMELY BIASED, its evident he only dissed me.
I believe in certain code of ethics when battling emcee's, and even battle you can show you oponent respect before you kill them-

I just think we could leave all that gay shit out of our battle all together because it isn't very creative to call the other person a fag- but since you wanted to start that homo rap shit I have throw it back at you, Tribe reconize's real so you could just quit whining about being voted against you don't here me whinin about spoken or dru-tang's vote, I just accepted it but you seem to be acting like bitch your verse wasn't that hot, so get over yourself, you can't have every vote.

ProtoTypeMC
11-13-2005, 10:30 PM
Then u could've mentioned it earlier that gay shit is not allowed... Look at T.Tribe's post, he could've simply voted for u without acting like a pussy. He neednt go after the person who voted for me... (Spok3n) Anyways... *Votes Please*

ProtoTypeMC
11-14-2005, 04:51 AM
More votes....

Visionz
11-14-2005, 06:52 AM
Protp had some sick multi's going, but I liked the rawness that CS was droppin. To me you could tell he was pissed when he was writin, Proto was the more technical sound of the verse but couldn't match the engery of CS which is what wins my vote here.

Queen Of Poetry
11-14-2005, 08:25 AM
Lyrically blind? lol. you need to understand what lyrical means, first. When you find out, get back at me. i'll even give you a few pointers. lol.

No diss to Charging, i just felt Pro-to-type had a better verse out of the 2.

I agree.........

Ayatollah Prolific
11-14-2005, 09:03 AM
Pro-Type won. He put more thought and better word play. However, I felt Charging Soldiers flow more. Only problem with Charging, was he kept with one subject matter (bash the fag! bash the fag!"

WU-KILLAH
11-14-2005, 01:23 PM
I didn't like Pro-Type WP explainations (you didn't need to do that) but the fact is that he was better than Charging who, like Ayatollah Prolific said stuck to one subject.

WARPATH
11-14-2005, 02:55 PM
Can't be mad at the voters but what can you expect with a 12 line battle? Either stay consistant or rap a little bit about nothing? Oh well I lost this one quick! I just want to point out that this kid called me Faggot first, and that's why I blasted back with the same subject matter- I mean c'mon how's he gonna call me a fag he don't know me? Where was he drawing his material from? Nothing- he ran out of things quick and had to resort to - ha ha your gay----ok you want to call mother fuckers faggots? here's how it's done cock sucker- I will admit though that ghost face line was Hot!

The other thing I want to point out is I had waited two weeks for this kid to drop, what was you doing writing a line a night? I droped my verse in like five minutes. did it take that long to think of somthing to rhyme matter is with batteries? wait a sec that don't rhyme- I mean did take that long to rhyme tracks with..........tracks? Nah i'm just being sore now but what's this line mean? I don't get it condoms in head?

Cuz u wont get the *protection* even if u wear *condoms in head* /

or

Ur false illness?? Thats plain gossip like a blunder press /
only time u get ur *hands on a jaw* when *under stress* /

does this line have something to do with a newspaper press what's the false illness? Maybe it's over my head because I just don't get it.

Props on the win though,

peace

ProtoTypeMC
11-14-2005, 03:23 PM
Im afraid 12 lines were enough to decide a winner. And yes I could also go through your verse and find as many weaknesses. But it was evident... my multies, wordplay, punches were much better. Anyways.. Good Battle though. Peace...

Insane_kayne
11-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Swing'n in from the left, most def. You never saw me comin' till I hit you in you clef. Cause I kick the tales that peek your intreast, so damn hard I knock you off your mistress, So dig this. I'll take you back in time to 19, 7, 9. To witness a birth, yes the is mine. Nobaly born but mentaly torn, my life was desten to be hectic eclectic I had to accept it. the 1st few years of life went by without strife but then Reality sunck in like a knife twisted dull blad and all, But did not fall and thats how I say fuck yaw'. Laid on ground I'm still a bigger man. If you don't kill me I'm comming back twice like lice. So you best take my advise, if your not vested then your bound to get bested.

pass the mic

ProtoTypeMC
11-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Just cuz u lost, dont get ideas bout me.. I only had 15 mins to drop that verse, had to work overtime just to get a PC (do not own one) to post my verse. Im sure u have never battled on stage, becuz u get called millions of things, theres no time to cry...

Insane_kayne
11-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Yo it wasn't your imagination, so don't change the sation. Stay tuned and watch the enialation. The two man duel just turned into a treo with me yo, so putch'ya duck up...

WARPATH
11-14-2005, 05:26 PM
Im afraid 12 lines were enough to decide a winner. And yes I could also go through your verse and find as many weaknesses. But it was evident... my multies, wordplay, punches were much better. Anyways.. Good Battle though. Peace...
Do it then- really do it I'd like to see my weakness, this is what I want, some constructive critisism, that's how you grow as an artist. So yeah discecct that shit I wanna see what you have to say.

SurreaL
11-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Deja Vu.

WARPATH
11-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Deja Vu.no doubt- but what can I say? I need the feedback when I lose.- and that dude that dropped a verse in this thread- I don't know that cat- he just jumped in-