PDA

View Full Version : Bystander Effect

KATO
06-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Why does this exist, especially so strongly in TODAY'S society? Are we so scared and reluctant of getting involved to help one another, we will avoid any form of conflict leaving it up to others?

KIvGIwLcIuw

the fuck is wrong with people?

OSsPfbup0ac

Look at that shit! They walk right over him IGNORING him.....

I'm telling you, with reactions like this, I'm becoming hateful of society (to a degree) and am displaying characteristics of misanthropy

>:(

V4D3R
06-17-2012, 02:52 PM
just like they bystanded on this thread....humanity needs a cleansing once again. We are vile creatures in our way or another.

KaramelSundae
06-17-2012, 10:11 PM
kinda like that "what would you do?" show....

it's fucked how people react sometimes....

soul controller
06-18-2012, 04:50 AM
just like they bystanded on this thread....humanity needs a cleansing once again. We are vile creatures in our way or another.

I agree with this radical idea,.

we need to become whole/at one with nature again,

ive been checking out some re-gressive hypnosis books and videos recently.,.I really find it very hard to believe that over 16,000 people who took part in those experiments, saw a time in 2013, (from feb) where there was no data, up until june of next year..

seems like everything is going on the correct time scale..

rakimkoolgrapwutang
06-18-2012, 06:36 AM
i can kinda understand the first 1 cuz when i was young i would sometimes shout help this guys kidnapping me when my dad tried 2 carry me away. theres no excuses 4 the last 1

KATO
06-18-2012, 03:59 PM
I just think it's bullshit people have the "someone else will take care of it" or "it's none of my business" mentality, because you've gotta wonder how often someone looked the other way, and could've prevented something.