PDA

View Full Version : Canibus's Song On Office Space's End Credits

iNtell3kT
11-02-2005, 06:58 AM
haha i just whatched Office Space for the first time, and amazingly heard Canibus on the End Credits, i didnt know Canibus was even recongnizable in 97 for a movie soundtrack, aint that some shit

iNtell3kT
11-02-2005, 07:38 AM
no im saying i thought then he didnt even get serious in the booth, i thought he was just kid then just spittin with cats on the street like with Redman n shit

snapple
11-02-2005, 07:46 AM
he was all over love peace and nappiness...and that dropped in 97...and his first album did drop in 98....

iNtell3kT
11-02-2005, 08:44 AM
ahhh i need to do some research on him if i cared, i was like wow, aint that some shit, but i always saw him as a real underground rapper, like Jakki, these fuckers need the shovel snatched out they hand

Panama
11-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Thats a great movie. I love how the ghetto boys are all over that movie.

PDTantisocial
11-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Bis was doin' a lot of guest appearances back then, tha tracks called "Take This Job and Stick It" I think. I love that part when they're stompin' the fax machine and they're playin' "Still" in the background, that shit is hilarious. They played some damn good music in that movie, Cube's "Down For Whatever" "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta" and shit, love that movie.

"You know the Nazi's had pieces of flair they made the Jews wear"