PDA

View Full Version : STYLE/Lucid- MASTER PLAN LP!!!

Uncle Steezo
06-24-2012, 11:02 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?oi4y5zm7amyz4yxhttp://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/196163_3806191627875_1276203645_n.jpg
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/522021_3806198948058_3820202_n.jpg

Mumm Ra
06-24-2012, 11:10 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/omg/grand/65227387-omg-reaction-.gif

SKAMPOE
06-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Fuck yeaaa

Charles Barry
06-24-2012, 11:33 PM
If the past couple of videos are any indication, this should be pretty good.

Uncle Steezo
06-24-2012, 11:41 PM
link updated. there was an isssue with track 8. you can just use the link in the orig post or you can DL track 8 "Alice" here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xktvgllf6drd9lf

SKAMPOE
06-24-2012, 11:53 PM
intro is nastyyy bro

SKAMPOE
06-24-2012, 11:59 PM
im like the first taste of base 2 uh fiend.....

Uncle Steezo
06-25-2012, 12:10 AM
yeaaaaaahhhh man... "higher realms" stays on repeat.

Caper
06-25-2012, 02:32 AM
This is dope right here im feeling sex magick , ascend, x-man, wild kindom but thse joints are all dope. Lucid you did your thing on this

$inista
06-25-2012, 08:43 AM
pure fire, solid! shit is heavy props mumms & style i got to spread some rep around gave a quiick listen & there lot of nice joints on here prop to both you cats & the features as well skamp, gravey,, we ready know hurtlocker is a classic

art work is official too

cj wisty
06-25-2012, 09:23 AM
ive heard the first song and thought it was very good. im hungry right now so im gonna listen 2 the rest later after i eat something and tell u what i think. peace.

EDIT: that was very good album. props 4 this. btw i scrobbled ur tracks on lastfm. i loved the artist profile that came up lol

http://www.last.fm/music/Style

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Incredible fucking album. Glad to be part of such a masterpiece

JIGSAW45
06-25-2012, 01:25 PM
recieving audio transmission now!

Uncle Steezo
06-25-2012, 01:58 PM
EDIT: that was very good album. props 4 this. btw i scrobbled ur tracks on lastfm. i loved the artist profile that came up lol

http://www.last.fm/music/Style
HAHAHAHA WTF!?!?!?!?

peace to everyone for giving us your ear. glad yall enjoyed it. it was an awesome experience working with lucid. dude is some kind of beat savant. lol

many tracks on MP were created in a matter of hours... he would come up with a beat out of thin air, i would lace it and shoot it back to him moments later. that type of natural synergy is hard to come by.

oh yeah...look out for that "Best Laid Plans..." STYLE/Lucid mixtape coming in a couple weeks. its full of the songs that didn't make it on Master Plan for whatever reason.

ShaDynasty
06-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Amazing dude. I like how you dealt with some interesting concepts without going into too complex (boring) detail. and obviously lucid is dope at flipping them jazz beats.

The best parts of it remind me of outkast and killah priest stuff. you won't get much of a higher compliment from me.

JIGSAW45
06-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Nasty,nasty,nasty....did I mention it was fuckin nasty!? I second that killah priest n outkast comparison, with a dash of what tribe would sound like today. All the features were dope as Fuck,(especially pcp,lol jk). Shifter spit some murder on hurt locker yo! Yall elevated yall craft like a mf man, major respect n props on puttin such a great album together guys and thanks for having me on it,peace.

Mumm Ra
06-25-2012, 06:53 PM
couldnt give enough thanks for the feedback folks!! glad you're digging it cuz there's toonnnss more to come

GameOfDeath
06-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Album is dope still working my way through it. The styles between beats and rhyme blend together almost perfectly. The imagery in the lyrics is somethin else. Dope.

Mumm Ra
06-25-2012, 07:20 PM
many tracks on MP were created in a matter of hours... he would come up with a beat out of thin air, i would lace it and shoot it back to him moments later. that type of natural synergy is hard to come by.

haha yeah my favorite track (wormholes) was just made a week ago - threw together a beat one morning and we had the full track a few hours later

Uncle Steezo
06-25-2012, 08:48 PM
peace!!! peace!!! kast tribe and the wu prolly influenced me the most in life in terms of developing my craft so the comparisons really made me smile. i think i channeled the spirit of q-tip on "x-man" hahhahaha.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-25-2012, 10:31 PM
nigga im facin ls listenin to this shit and i swear my mind is somewhere its never been

FeLo
06-27-2012, 05:15 AM
dope LP!
tracks: 14-16 my favs u know

THE MASON
06-27-2012, 12:12 PM
snatchin this up now.

gonna put it in the whip and get back to yall

GZAjector
06-28-2012, 07:50 PM
damn dude, my home computer is fucked up right now, but as soon as i get it figured out this will be the first thing i cop, cuz so far everything i've heard are fucking bangers. i would bump this in the car, which is about as high an endorsement as i can give, i only rock official shit in the whip haha

GZAjector
06-29-2012, 11:13 PM
d/l'ing now. will peep it all on the ride to Springfield MO in the AM and give full feedback ASAP

GZAjector
06-30-2012, 10:34 PM
this shit blows established mc's and producers out the water.

Last Days is my favorite track, the hook is the truth. everything is a banger though, lyrically, instrumentally etc. gravey killed it. PCP went hard as fuck. dope shit

my only qualm with this is that a bunch of tracks end kind of abruptly, i wanted the beat to just ride fro a little while, but that's nothing. dope fucking album

Mumm Ra
06-30-2012, 11:22 PM
peeeace yo thanks!!!

THE MASON
07-04-2012, 05:46 PM
havent got a chance to spin this yet. im a bit late but imma put it on disc today and bang out a few times and come back with some feed

Uncle Steezo
07-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Pantheon. "gettin whipped ain't nothin nice and when I close my eyes at night I still feel them fuckin spikes "

Mumm Ra
07-09-2012, 12:25 PM
yo what's the dl count?

I personally handed the album to killah priest and kevlaar the other day

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-09-2012, 08:18 PM
still bumpin this tape we gotta do more work STYLE ! i wanna work on a lil demo soon ALL new tracks with just str8 raw hip hop and a radio track or 2 just to show i can pull it off

Uncle Steezo
07-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Yup most def man.

INF
07-11-2012, 05:26 PM
i has it.ill be bqck

THE MASON
07-11-2012, 05:33 PM
i been listening to this

but its an album i find you need to be in the right head space for, not something i can just put on and play thru.

in one respects that very dope to me, in others it takes me awhile to come back to it.

its more an album i enjoy listening to driving around after work when the suns going down, summer night type shit.

only spun it full thru two or three times so far, but i feel like its a bit too long. im sure ill be in the minority when sayin that, but it takes away from some of the iller tracks.

for example, Hurt Locker, not sure if it was intended for this album or Jigs, but it coulda been left off since it was on Jigs album.

thats just how i feel. gonna give it some more spins and come back with some more thoughts on it all, but overall its a real solid album fellas

Uncle Steezo
07-14-2012, 11:12 AM
Respect. like most of my music, it's a snapshot of a mindstate. You def have to be in a similar zone to get into it. But yeah it was intentionally made to be a summery album. Hurt locker was orig my song and jig kinda jacked me. He asked nicely but was holding an AR15 when he asked. Hahahaha peace.

gscum
07-17-2012, 02:11 PM
That is some cool stuff you got on your album STYLE.. keep it up

THE MASON
07-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Respect. like most of my music, it's a snapshot of a mindstate. You def have to be in a similar zone to get into it. But yeah it was intentionally made to be a summery album. Hurt locker was orig my song and jig kinda jacked me. He asked nicely but was holding an AR15 when he asked. Hahahaha peace.

i dig it. i really got down with the album last night at the time i was talking about, just got outta work and was mad tired, but the lyrics clicked in.

its a dope album fellas, everything is well constructed. still think a few tracks coulda been trimmed, woulda packed more power imo but thats just me.

good shit, hope yall get some attention on this

GRANDMASSIVE.
07-18-2012, 12:18 AM
I finally got a chance to hear this today & I have to say the overall concept is very refreshing. Its not a hardcore album that I usually listen to but I respect the chemistry between the mc & the producer on this 1. Very original sounding & both parties compliment each other very well to let the tracks shine. Sex Magik & Master Plan are my favs. Hurt Locker is def a banga, but with a Graveyard verse its classic. Was this a remix or something? Good work fellas. peace

Uncle Steezo
07-19-2012, 01:59 PM
i just got a text from a friend. her gay friends came up with a choreographed dance interpretation of Sex Magick. hahahahah its actually dope. i'll post the video later.

INF
07-23-2012, 06:10 PM
This was a GREAT project!!!!!! Finally got to give it a good listen last night while working and I was really impressed. I listened to two new albums from here last night along with the new Nas. The other album I listened to was Gotham Dark and both you and Shifter blew Nas out the water.

I worried about listening to to indie albums along with such a major like Nas new joint but shit ... Nas should be the one worrying because yalls creativity made his album sound like corporate garbage.For real. I listened to the new Nas last and wanted to turn it off halfway through.

I liked the whole Magik theme , it was all the way on point. Lucid KILLED it on the production and made me a solid fan. the guest spots was dope and I didnt even realize when Ruger (tru snow) came on , I supposed he slipped under the radar which is actually dope that he didnt stand out to where I knew it was him. Not even a problem that the Jig song is on here as well , its a BANGER and sounds good on both albums.

Zombie Ritual was doper to me just listening to it as opposed to following it in the video.The video is DOPE THAN A MF but for some reason my mind followed closer with just the listen.

I like how at the end , everybody was thanked , THATS WHATS UP!!!

I wanna come back in a couple of days and do a track by track review because some of these tracks blew me away so much that I really wanted to discuss them , but like I said this whole album is on point.

Great great album and alas , another wu-corp CLASSICK!!!!

big up to you all.

Charles Barry
01-24-2013, 01:53 AM
Downloaded this from Datpiff a few weeks ago and it's been sitting on my hard drive since then. Just got around to listening to this tonight and I'm very impressed. Lucid laid down some lovely beats and Style came through with some serious lyrics the whole way through. I'm gonna have to go back and peep that Starlust. Major props.

Uncle Steezo
02-07-2013, 06:44 AM
Peace and thanks!!! new shit dropping next week so stay tuned.
"STYLEMastery/5th Density" Feb 14th.

and yeah check that starlust out. some of those songs are my favorite of all time.