PDA

View Full Version : new underground beat with spanish? singing

PANDA PISS
06-25-2012, 10:46 AM
https://www.box.com/s/4588fed9236c79b450bf

if anybody knows what shes singing about let me know. and feedback.

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-25-2012, 01:53 PM
that snare is crispy. definitely liked the flow of ur chops. only thing I thought odd was the switch up seemed a bit more loud than the main sample. not sure if it's my speakers or it could just be the record that was sampled. nice work though!

PANDA PISS
06-25-2012, 04:15 PM
thanks dude. that louder part was on purpose, cos to me it sounds like a hook.

THE MASON
06-27-2012, 11:00 AM
just cause its the hook doesnt mean it should be louder. it just makes it sound out of place.

i here that a lot on beats these days, people think parts should be louder then other for whatever reason, except if it all doesnt blend it wont sound like one track, the point to make everything sound as one, like a complete band.

snare was dope though as said maybe a tad bit too loud, takes away from the lead in. drums were too stiff, they need some swing for added feeling. the hi hats were mixed a bit too low.

PANDA PISS
06-27-2012, 06:17 PM
thanks for the feedback. yeah i'd agree the mix is not perfect. its an old beat i had the impulse to drop it.

in response to the 'swing' thing mason, you have a point for certain beats, and certain styles although i often prefer everything to be perfectly on beat. in the future i will experiment more with different rhythms and styles. i'm in this for the long haul.