PDA

View Full Version : artificial intelligence.

smo
11-02-2005, 01:26 PM
yo, folks!

i am a student ov da faculcy ov applaid mathimatics. we are workin at da problems ov creation ov da artificial intelligence now. today i've found one interestin example. quiet clever bitch. you can test it, if u want. http://www.verbots.com/.

how do you think, would da artificial intelligance ever be created?
(as for me, i don think so)

p-e-a-c-e-!

Aqueous Moon
11-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Peace

I did see the movie about artificial intel. When I looked it up though, it was a whole lot different than what I thought it was.

I would be glad for the development of intel to do all the menial, drudgery type tasks that humans have to do.

But, Iam with you...I don't think they can come nowhere near the human mind. It ain't go happen.

Peace

smo
11-02-2005, 03:24 PM
has anybody heared somethin bout Serl's turtle?

smo
11-03-2005, 03:51 AM
dis turtle can feel da hunger.
it has got da sensors showin accumulator's charge level. when dis level is low, it searches 4 a socket.

how do u think, can we emit any other senses?

peace.

damaja
11-03-2005, 04:38 AM
Not for a long, long time would any AI come close to humans. Machines are too high maintenance, and require lots of human input to stay running. It may be many decades before a machine can be totally self sufficient, and even more years before once could be self aware and make it's own choices. But once they do, we are all screwed, because you know they are going to want to kick our asses.

tajeco
11-03-2005, 04:50 AM
I sense an enhancement to blow-up dolls cuming soon. Imagine it, robotic chicks that feel like real flesh, that are pros at all aspects of sex, AND THEY DON'T TALK, and you can turn them off, ohhh, I need to build a prototype.

smo
11-03-2005, 10:11 AM
I sense an enhancement to blow-up dolls cuming soon. Imagine it, robotic chicks that feel like real flesh, that are pros at all aspects of sex, AND THEY DON'T TALK, and you can turn them off, ohhh, I need to build a prototype.
ha-ha-ha))) i think, dat prototype already exists
http://www.federalpost.ru/issue.img/2/19280_Untitled1.jpg
i guess, dis bich's got quiet enough intelligance 2 do her job well)))

peace!

Jesus Shootin Heroin
11-03-2005, 11:08 AM
You should perhaps leave "da faculcy ov applaid mathimatics" aside for a while and concentrate on some applied spelling.

smo
11-03-2005, 11:17 AM
You should perhaps leave "da faculcy ov applaid mathimatics" aside for a while and concentrate on some applied spelling.
fuck off!

qspeechc
11-03-2005, 11:29 AM
i dout that you study mathematics with that spelling, but anyhoos, i do not believe AI is an attainable goal. we do not even understand how the human brain functions, and there is no reason to believe we ever will be able to, so how can we ever create a machine with AI?

Ronin
11-04-2005, 03:40 PM
ai is a step toward singularity

but i guess it could be danderous unless man could restrict how it learns, which ultimately is going against the design purpose of a machine 'free thinking'

blazindaherbz
11-11-2005, 01:17 AM
they got asimo and i seen this robot chick b4 too shez crazy looks all human n shiet

damaja
11-11-2005, 05:02 AM
I'd fuck a robot if she was hot. And had a puss.

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-11-2005, 11:22 AM
peace.

don't fool yourselves.

soon see,

I just hope when it does happen, I should say...when it enhances greatly, these "robots" don't develop emotion.

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN