PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate Canada!

Rayson
11-02-2005, 02:25 PM
I dont hate everyone there but seriously fuck canada they dont even have fuckin states they have provinces!I mean they have a fucking queen ruling there country this is the 21st century get a president and have someone control canada that lives there your "queen" lives like 1,000 miles away.On top of that I went to canada they have A&W's there that is a Fucking all american food joint dumb asses!

fuck em'!!!!!

baby jesus
11-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Blame Canada, Blame Canada- South Park. I Forgot That's What It Was.

Rayson
11-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Fuck Canada, Fuck Canada- South Park word the fuck up man!

Big Risk
11-02-2005, 02:51 PM
why are you so gay?

SHRAP
11-02-2005, 03:06 PM
hahah u sure like canada a lot, this is the SECOND time u made this thread and u still dont know a thing about canada u fuckin douchebag :lmao:

with just this kid and the other one, plo style or whatever he renamed himself to after they got sonned for being from idaho, u can tell that the state of idaho is a disgrace to the world let alone america

Rayson
11-02-2005, 03:10 PM
hahaha you fucking canuks get so mad hahaha!

beekeeper
11-02-2005, 03:11 PM
I dont hate everyone there but seriously fuck canada they dont even have fuckin states they have provinces!I mean they have a fucking queen ruling there country this is the 21st century get a president and have someone control canada that lives there your "queen" lives like 1,000 miles away.On top of that I went to canada they have A&W's there that is a Fucking all american food joint dumb asses!

fuck em'!!!!!
:fucku:

^ man, I thought u was intelligent b4 and had some good points, but U are a str8 up moron! Are u retard? We have a "prime minister" you fuckin stupid yankee! The queen doesn't run shyt! We are in relations with the queen and even THAT doesn't mean shyt, we have something called the "Governor General" that represents her and our relations to the United Kingdom. Fuck, you americans are ignorant, how about you open a fuckin book, learn about other countries b4 u talk like a fuckin knob. A&W, who cares? They have A&W in fuckin Japan and China 4 christ sakes! And so what if we have provinces instead of states, what tha fuck is the difference u idiot? They still have laws and rights the same as states, the only REAL diffeence is WE have gun control policies and WE have free health care, so if you ask me, whats wrong with your stupid country you fuckin ignorant yankee?! jesus christ, the stereo types are true about u stupid americans, you are so fuckin full of yourselves and have absolutley NO knowledge of other countries, yet you judge from retarded TV shows and movies (I.E south park) and pay a visit to the country once or twice and u act like you've figured it all out? Man, you are a total and utterly RETARDED!smh at how stupid you are, you really are a sad excuse man, go play in traffic or sumthin, do yourself and us a favour.
Man, I think I just got dumber from reading your post, I guess its true what they say about the states, just a bunch of loud mouth patriotic hicks and retards who chomp on Big Macs all day and fight over oil.
Why the fuck would we want a president like Bush anyway? U assholes can keep him cus we don't want him, u fuckin idiot!
:clap:

Prolifical ENG
11-02-2005, 03:12 PM
I dont hate everyone there but seriously fuck canada they dont even have fuckin states they have provinces!

they both divide the country....why are "states" better?

mean they have a fucking queen ruling there country this is the 21st century get a president and have someone control canada that lives there your "queen" lives like 1,000 miles away

Dont get confused. Canada is not a monarchy, it has a federal parliament type government.

I know that the "queen" is on our currency, but dont get confused. There are some currency that do have the past prime ministers on them. Is that why you think the Queen rules Canada?

On top of that I went to canada they have A&W's there that is a Fucking all american food joint dumb asses!

There are American fast food chains all over the world, including Canada.

I hope that explains your indifferences with Canada.

Orion Nebulus
11-02-2005, 03:13 PM
My girl is finishing up school in Canada and I hear its dope there. They have alot of shit there that the U.S. dont have. Plus their deep into the underground scene, something Ny hasnt been. The only problem I have with that country is that those fuckers denied me at the border lol. Wish them all to hell.

Rayson
11-02-2005, 03:14 PM
hahah u sure like canada a lot, this is the SECOND time u made this thread and u still dont know a thing about canada u fuckin douchebag :lmao:

with just this kid and the other one, plo style or whatever he renamed himself to after they got sonned for being from idaho, u can tell that the state of idaho is a disgrace to the world let alone america Look canuk I dont live in idaho and I wasn't born there so your words are useless!

SHRAP
11-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Look canuk I dont live in idaho and I wasn't born there so your words are useless!
:lmao: u lived in idaho... u denying it now? u must be ashamed if youre fuckin denying it :lmao: is that why u changed your name?

THE W
11-02-2005, 03:20 PM
i dont like the currency exchange. other than that i have no problem with yall.

Rayson
11-02-2005, 03:27 PM
:lmao: u lived in idaho... u denying it now? u must be ashamed if youre fuckin denying it :lmao: is that why u changed your name? look we have had like ten verbal battles that last up to 5 pages at a time it is pointless cuz when we are done you are still the same ol' faggot-ass canuk.

Orion Nebulus
11-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Like I said Canada is dope...its just the fuckin border patrol that can go to hell.

beekeeper
11-02-2005, 03:29 PM
if you get cought in the USA with weed you can get jail time if you get cought in Canada they let you go or give you a 100$ fine I think I am going to stay in Canada

SHRAP
11-02-2005, 03:32 PM
look we have like ten verbal battke that last up to 5 pages it is pointless cuz when we are done you are still the same ol' faggot-ass canuk.
HAHAHAA... VERBAL BATTLE... if thats what you call me sonning you... kid thats not a battle thats a stomping. if im a faggot ass canuck then what are you, cuz ive fuckin destroyed you more times than cows youve fucked.

SHRAP
11-02-2005, 03:36 PM
if sunzini was my son id tie him to a bag of bricks and throw him in the ocean then have a vasectomy to make sure i dont make any more retards

Rayson
11-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Skale and pale kris=FAAAAGGOOTTSSS