PDA

View Full Version : Grounding/Earthing

Sky Blue Bally Kid
07-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Understanding Earthing (Grounding)
Gaétan Chevalier, Ph.D., and James L. Oschman, Ph.D.

Many people notice that they feel better when they walk barefoot on the Earth. Recent research has explained why this happens. Our immune systems function optimally when our bodies have an adequate supply of electrons, which are easily and naturally obtained by barefoot contact with the Earth. Research indicates that electrons from the Earth have anti-oxidant effects that can protect the body from inflammation and its many well-documented health consequences.

http://www.earthinginstitute.net/statements/understanding_earthing.pdf

LORD NOSE
07-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Was thinking about this heavily for a few now and how it ties into the sign Pisces. Concrete and boots can't be all that healthy

Sky Blue Bally Kid
07-05-2012, 03:45 PM
How does this relate to Pisces?

I was speaking to a physiotherapist a few months back and he said a lot of back problems are down to the fact that we aren't designed to wear shoes, however the part in that article about leather soles is interesting...

LORD NOSE
07-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Pisces rule the feet. Check the last pages of the belly of the beast thread also

THE MASON
07-06-2012, 12:34 PM
i hate shoes, fucks my feet up. when i can i walk around bare foot

but in the city, you cant just walk around bare footed and shit without steppin on something that could fuck your health up

LORD NOSE
07-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Barefoot in the hot sands must be good

And yes... Pun was intended