PDA

View Full Version : Who lives/from the Dirty South & Still a Wu head?

PJ FlemFlam
11-02-2005, 03:41 PM
yeah i've been at it fo a long time,doesnt matter though i'ma hater like you fuk my wrist den,haha, anywayz i've been keep'n up with the all the wu zhit & other zhit since thingz change & people.PS if anybody wanna hit me with some of yo poetry you may do so,for the ones who talk dat noize azz we'll say here in dis south ,sit yo fuk boy azz down,anywayz know harm for those who are interest'd peace

Frank Drebin
11-02-2005, 03:53 PM
i live in the south pacific do that count?

Bloo
11-02-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm in the south and that's all i really listen to. Be getting funny looks from the folks in my complex when I drive by bumping Masta Killa. But it's all good. they got theirs, I got mine

AK Spray
11-02-2005, 05:21 PM
i live in Nashville, TN.

Analyze
11-03-2005, 12:22 PM
I would like to respond but I cant speak "souf", what did the thread starter say.

Wu Forever

BRONZBODY
11-03-2005, 01:19 PM
I'm in the south and that's all i really listen to. Be getting funny looks from the folks in my complex when I drive by bumping Masta Killa. But it's all good. they got theirs, I got minedamn man you too theese niggaz be shitin on a nigga here in texas,ill bump some gangstarr or somthing an niggaz be booin an shit,its funny

PJ FlemFlam
11-04-2005, 04:04 PM
fuk what ya heard,i listen to all kindz of zhit doesn't mean other peepz are into what i'm on,oh yeah you gotta watch muthaf*'z & yo self as well they'll get at you to see what your about if you ain't swift mean'n try'n ta test ya physical.ain't nothing wrong with bump'n something diffrent long as itz good zhit ta listen to & others don't realize it down here,alot do now cause of the trendz,fuk dat itz a time fo ev'ry thing peace,bloohook keep bump'n masta cause i know i do down here in alabama.peace

latee
11-08-2005, 10:37 AM
I live in NC. Yo Analyze...what part of NC are you from?

Skellington
11-08-2005, 11:43 AM
I live in Dirty North Belgium :)

Analyze
11-08-2005, 12:51 PM
I live in NC. Yo Analyze...what part of NC are you from?
I'm from Norfolk, VA, but fucked up and joined the Army and in ended up in Fayetteville. This place is the fuckin black hole, and when I do listen to the radio, they play that Laffy Taffy song like its the hottest shit ever.

Darksol