PDA

View Full Version : There's A New Book Called Why We Hate Black Women LOL

CharlesJones
07-07-2012, 01:51 PM
I saw this book on Youtube and i listened to the author talk about it who's a black guy named Hasani Pettiford. I wanna get it to see what he says about black women. I went to a couple of bookstores last week to see if they had it and they don't. So i'm gonna have to get it from the book's website in a couple of weeks. I like seeing black men dissing black women because it's a lot of terrible black women and the sad thing about it is that black women know they're terrible and they don't care. But they're always dissing black men when their shit ain't together. I love black women but they need to stop with their terrible behavior. I talked to a black woman today that i'm interested in but she told me she got 4 kids LOL. So i won't be dealing with her. She told me her birthday was this month and i told her i wanted to take her out but when she told me she has 4 kids, that made me change my mind. She told me that she has a job at a grocery store and she's training to be a manager which is good. So at least she is working because most black women that got a bunch of kids aren't working. There's another black woman i'm interested in who's at the library i'm at now but she told me she has a man. She's a older woman though and she seems mature. She did take my number though because i told her to call me when she's single.

I haven't had this much hate for black women since i moved to Maryland because when i lived in Cleveland, i dated several black women and i even had a few black women that approached me and that usually doesn't happen. When i was in Cleveland, i worked a lot of shitty low paying jobs and i don't understand why black women were interested in me. Now that i got 2 good jobs, i can't get a black woman. I think it's just the black women in this area are shitty because i'm sure if i went back to Cleveland, i could get a black woman. My black female cousin in Cleveland told me several months ago that she has several black girlfriends that are single that she could introduce me to and she told me the next time i come to Cleveland to call her.

Big Smokes
07-07-2012, 02:06 PM
seem like each year theres a book that pops up and say such and such and so and so aint shit

CharlesJones
07-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Well i've read several good books about blacks and you should check them out.

Bill Cosby-Come On People
Charles Barkley-Who's Afraid Of A Large Black Man, I May Be Wrong But I Doubt It
Jimi Izrael-The Denzel Principle:Why Black Women Can't Find Good Black Men
Demico Boothe-Why Are There So Many Black Men In Prison

CharlesJones
07-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Another good book about blacks is called Enough by Juan Williams.

Big Smokes
07-07-2012, 02:22 PM
thanks charles jones i will check them out it just whenever i hear or read stuff like that its like if they feel the black , latino, white man aint shit then where does that leave the women (safe?)

CharlesJones
07-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Oh ok. I see what you're saying. You're saying that if you see books about black women, you usually see black women dissing black men. I feel you. Black women need to look in the mirror and see that they ain't perfect because a lot of them are fucked up. I know there's lots of black men that are fucked up but nobody is perfect. My problem with black women is that they seem to like ignorant black men and it makes me mad because i would like to be with a black woman because i think black women are beautiful but their attitudes make them ugly. But then again like i said, i think it's just the black women in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC areas are fucked up because i've been with several black women in Cleveland. I'm not saying that i'm only loyal to black women because if white women showed interest, i'm gonna date them because i like white women.

Big Smokes
07-07-2012, 02:56 PM
it goes both ways

CharlesJones
07-07-2012, 03:05 PM
What you mean it goes both ways?

Big Smokes
07-07-2012, 03:39 PM
what im saying is if the black woman says the black man time is up then wouldnt that apply to the black woman as well

LORD NOSE
07-08-2012, 10:05 AM
it goes both ways

What you mean it goes both ways?

lol

black people are a beat up people who beat each other up for being beat up

we won't even give the knots time to heal before the next fight

IrOnMaN
07-10-2012, 12:41 PM
This book will never see the light of day. Why? Whenever black men speak about what black woman are doing wrong, we're politically incorrect while black women are always on point. They feel as though since we're men, we should be able to control our women.

All right. The media has idiots like Tyler Perry, Steve Harvey, Oprah, and the black church stating that we aren't shit. But whenever a black men call black women out on their crap, we're always wrong and people ignore the opinions.

We're niggers who are only good for physical strength and love making according to society.

LORD NOSE
07-10-2012, 04:02 PM
because the male species sound like soft punks when they talk shit about how fucked up women are

its like listening to a parent tell you how stupid and fucked up their child is

sound stupid talking shit about them

be a fuckin man and get yo shit straight and she'll bow down to you -

if you and your cousins don't have power, be prepared to be treated like powerless pussies by women who got they shit straight more than you

IrOnMaN
07-10-2012, 07:44 PM
because the male species sound like soft punks when they talk shit about how fucked up women are

its like listening to a parent tell you how stupid and fucked up their child is

sound stupid talking shit about them

be a fuckin man and get yo shit straight and she'll bow down to you -

if you and your cousins don't have power, be prepared to be treated like powerless pussies by women who got they shit straight more than you

I agree with you, Sunny. However, even if the men have their lives together, we still won't be appreciated by society. Intelligent black men are viewed as weak and useless. The people of today want black men to be no good men who aren't about anything.

I have my own. My own place, job, car, bank accounts, etc. People don't like that.

In this time, women period are handed ever opportunity that there is in America. As black men, there's no support to be successful. There's only support to he a rapper, drug dealer, prison, etc.

KATO
07-10-2012, 08:01 PM
this is why we hate black women:

PmEvxswn4IY

THE W
07-10-2012, 08:17 PM
I agree with you, Sunny. However, even if the men have their lives together, we still won't be appreciated by society. Intelligent black men are viewed as weak and useless. The people of today want black men to be no good men who aren't about anything.

I have my own. My own place, job, car, bank accounts, etc. People don't like that.

In this time, women period are handed ever opportunity that there is in America. As black men, there's no support to be successful. There's only support to he a rapper, drug dealer, prison, etc.

you need to look for a different environment and find a new social group.

why do you care what social and economical scumbags have to say about you?

diggy
07-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Don`t live life by other people`s expectations.

Realize that these social structures are garbage and reject as much of it as possible. Have your own mind. If your city is bs, try to leave. Mentally disassociate from the bs.

LORD NOSE
07-10-2012, 11:41 PM
I agree with you, Sunny. However, even if the men have their lives together, we still won't be appreciated by society.

getting your own society equals getting your shit together

fuck being appreciated by a shitty society full of stupid ass people

Intelligent black men are viewed as weak and useless. The people of today want black men to be no good men who aren't about anything.

fuck the people of today.....just don't get their dumb assess pregnant

and dumb niggas with money for guns can come and take all of that shit from you right now....you can have all of those things, but with out true power,
true power will own you everytime

there isn't even support to do those things - niggas refuse to pool resources together in a real way, so niggas will keep gettin fucked up and shot

THE W
07-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Don`t live life by other people`s expectations.

Realize that these social structures are garbage and reject as much of it as possible. Have your own mind. If your city is bs, try to leave. Mentally disassociate from the bs.
chuuuch

CharlesJones
07-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Ironman, the book is already out. Amazon.com has it and the book has a website that you can buy it from called whywehateblackwomen.com. I'm gonna buy the book next week from the book's website. There's this black guy named Jimi Izrael who's from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio and he did a book dissing black women called The Denzel Principle(Why Black Women Can't Find Good Black Men). It's very good. The reason he called the book The Denzel Principle is because he said black women expect black men to be like actor Denzel Washington hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised he's had trouble getting black women in Cleveland because i dated several black women when i lived in Cleveland. Cleveland got some fine black women. The women there are better than these asshole black women i've met in Virginia and Maryland. I'm gonna go to Cleveland next summer and try to find a black woman and i'm sure i could get one. Only problem i'm gonna have if i do find a woman there is trying to convince her to move to Maryland because i'm not moving back to Cleveland. I probably would've stayed in Cleveland if i could've found a job and there was some malls and it didn't snow that much because the cost of rent for apartments isn't expensive like it is in Virginia and Maryland.

check two
07-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Snow deters you from living somewhere? lol It hardly even snowed at all last winter. And it's definitely easier to deal with than the hottest summer of all time, that is going on now.

CharlesJones
07-14-2012, 01:19 PM
It has been hot here often but i'd rather deal with that than the snow. I love the summer. Summer is the only time i like being in Cleveland.

check two
07-14-2012, 01:23 PM
That sounds like something a chick would say(too cold out), but I thought this thread was to complain about chicks? If you could go on your mom's computer more often at home, then you wouldn't have to worry about driving through 2 inches of snow in the wintertime to go to the library.

IrOnMaN
07-14-2012, 01:55 PM
you need to look for a different environment and find a new social group.

why do you care what social and economical scumbags have to say about you?

It's not that I care, it's about me being judged because of what some asshole did to someone else.

THE W
07-15-2012, 12:36 PM
It's not that I care, it's about me being judged because of what some asshole did to someone else.
yeah? so what?

IrOnMaN
07-15-2012, 02:11 PM
yeah? so what?

It's annoying and there's no respect. I feel that I should ignore the noise and not allow these people dislike me how whatever reason. I'm productive, not on the street living with a fat hairy ugly chick with kids.

D.projectile
07-17-2012, 06:03 AM
LOL

what's funny?

D.projectile
07-17-2012, 06:07 AM
My problem with black women is that they seem to like ignorant black men and it makes me mad because i would like to be with a black woman because i think black women are beautiful .

are you a pussy? they don't like pussys

Big Smokes
07-18-2012, 10:36 AM
lol

CharlesJones
07-21-2012, 11:45 AM
D. Projectile, you're a expert on the type of black men that all black women like? Get the fuck outta here. All black women don't like thugs. I love black women and i may eventually get a nice black woman. It's just gonna take me longer than i expected but that's cool and if i don't get a black woman, that's fine too. I got several of them when i was in Cleveland. I may go back there and look for a black woman.

D.projectile
07-23-2012, 04:28 AM
D. Projectile, you're a expert on the type of black men that all black women like? Get the fuck outta here. All black women don't like thugs. I love black women and i may eventually get a nice black woman. It's just gonna take me longer than i expected but that's cool and if i don't get a black woman, that's fine too. I got several of them when i was in Cleveland. I may go back there and look for a black woman.

thats good hope you find a dime.I aint saying they all like thugs but woman do want a firm man who wants a strong woman whos in control of everything from his emotions to his financial situation. A man who cease her and say look...this is what it is and is righteous and has direction.

a lot of black women are crying out for a man to put them in their place. in the right way of course

food for thought
07-23-2012, 10:19 AM
are you a pussy? they don't like pussys

hes a janitor.

and no, im not making that up. LMAO!!!!

food for thought
07-23-2012, 10:22 AM

Do you tell your black woman about your tough day at the bathroom stalls?

Do you employ your shit scrubbing skill set around the house as well?

CharlesJones
11-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Food For Thought, i love your disses about me. Keep em coming LOL. Your ignorant comments don't bother me. So i could care less about you dissing me. I've been dissed worse by black men. I don't have a problem with being a janitor because somebody gotta do that work and it's better than having a factory job, warehouse job, delivery truck driver, construction job. I've worked several factory jobs and factory work is the worst job because of the hard work and low pay especially if you're a temp worker. If you're a full time worker at a factory, you probably get paid more. Only problem i have with being a janitor is cleaning toilets because sometimes people leave shit in the toilets and don't flush. Flush the god damn toilet LOL. I've even seen a homeless black guy take a shit in a toilet stall when i was a janitor at a grocery store. I was so upset about that and i left that shit in the toilet LOL.

Fuck black women and i don't care if they don't wanna be with me because of my job profession and the kind of car i have. Stuck up, attitude, golddigging bitches. My dad's bitch ass yesterday talking about he heard me talking on the phone to my aunt last week about black women and he said i was generalizing them saying that most of them ain't shit. He said have you ever thought about the reason you aren't getting them is because of you. He said you refuse to wear different clothes and you always wearing a big t-shirt, baggy jeans and sneakers. He said your conversation is weak because you only talk about basketball and football and movies and music. He said you don't go to clubs to meet them. I told him i'm not changing who iam to get black women to like me. If they don't give me a chance to get to know me, then that's their problem.

Fuck em and i don't think dating white women is the answer because white women got issues too. I've heard black men say that white women are better than black women and i don't agree because just because white women speak to black men when they speak to them but that doesn't make them better than black women. I've met white women that are assholes. I dated one white woman who let me spend the night over her house twice but that's one white woman outta the 10 white women i've met that are assholes.

J.T.S.
12-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Bro you just haven't met the right woman yet you just can't expect. Her to fall out of the sky. You have to get to know women first. There is no perfect women out there but there is the compatible women you can work with.

CharlesJones
12-01-2012, 02:40 PM
I don't mean to diss black women because i love them and i think they're beautiful. I just want them to change their ways and i don't think that's too much to ask because black women are always dissing black men. That's why so many black women are single because they refuse to change their ignorant ways. They don't want black men calling them bitches and golddiggers. If they want black men to not call them names, then they need to change. I know black men got issues but black women need to stop saying all black men ain't shit because that's not true. There's some good black men like myself and the reality is they don't want good black men.

TheFunkyDrummer
12-01-2012, 06:21 PM
aaaaaahhaahhaahahhaa

CharlesJones
12-08-2012, 11:01 AM
What's funny? I love black and white women but i also hate them. Stuck up golddigging bitches. Book title Why We Hate Black Women is funny. I've never heard a book title like that before.

CharlesJones
12-08-2012, 11:03 AM
Another funny book title about black women that i read is called The Denzel Principle:Why Black Women Can't Find Good Black Men. The author is a black guy who's from my hometown Cleveland. His book had me laughing a lot. He said black women expect black men to be like black actor Denzel Washington hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

CharlesJones
12-08-2012, 11:28 AM
For those of you who haven't seen Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie, check it out. You'll see that black men in the movie are saying the same things about black women that i've been saying. I'm gonna show this movie to my dad today because he thinks i diss black women too much and he thinks i may be the problem why i can't get a black woman. I didn't have a problem getting black women in Cleveland. There's a lot of high maintenance black women in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC and that's why i haven't gotten a black woman here. I'm gonna go back to Cleveland next summer and i'm gonna look for a black woman.

check two
12-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Maybe you should listen to your pops more often.

CharlesJones
12-08-2012, 01:42 PM
No i shouldn't listen to my dad about black women. Like i said i'm gonna show him Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie so he can see that black men are saying the same things i've been saying about black women. I showed him footage last week of this black guy on Youtube giving his opinion about Diary Of A Tired Black Man and the black guy was speaking the truth about black women. My dad said i see what you're talking about. So i guess you're right. I can't listen to my dad for advice about black women because black women when he was growing up were different than black women of today. Black women back in his day had morals and weren't golddiggers and weren't stuck up. He's been with my mom for 46 years and as much of a asshole he is, my mom has stuck with him for all these years and i don't know why.

CharlesJones
12-15-2012, 11:00 AM
I meant to say my parents have been together 36 years and fuck black women. I hate them bitches.

Big Risk
12-15-2012, 09:25 PM
this is why we hate black women:

PmEvxswn4IY

THATS WHY I LOVE BLACK WOMEN. weird i know.

I love those "Come ere suga!" type black women

VORTEX
12-23-2012, 06:13 AM
How is writing bout' women on a forum gonna change anything!? Women be golddiggers no matter where the fuck they be from.. What you need to do, is to get your fucking game on and stop being a pussy bout' shit..
Yo Charles, ever thought bout' it this way:
It might not be all those women that's got a problem, but the problem is solely with you?
it seems you've already made up your mind bout women, which is gonna affect the way you approach them, thats the whole problem.
If that's the case, you have two choices -

Die alone

or...

Take the faggot route..

IrOnMaN
12-24-2012, 12:46 PM
^They won't even take him.

VORTEX
12-24-2012, 04:15 PM
^ Lmao... well then... thank gawd for the right or left hand then!

CharlesJones
12-26-2012, 10:06 AM
Ironman, how do you know black women won't deal with me? I bet i've had more of them than you have. If you and i went to a club, i bet i'd get more black women than you.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
12-26-2012, 10:38 AM
charles how do you ask women out.

check two
12-26-2012, 11:53 AM
Ironman, how do you know black women won't deal with me? I bet i've had more of them than you have. If you and i went to a club, i bet i'd get more black women than you.

sounds like a competition. let's make it happen. |)

CharlesJones
12-26-2012, 12:04 PM
I don't go to the club but we could do that. Ironman and i could go to a mall, Walmart, grocery store and i bet i'd get more black women to talk to me than him.

CharlesJones
12-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Vortex, there's nothing wrong with masturbating. I didn't understand before why some men do that but now i understand because most women are difficult to deal with. I've just started masturbating and that saves me money that i don't have to spend on prostitutes.

LORD NOSE
12-26-2012, 07:50 PM
lmfno

Hollow Dartz
12-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Vortex, there's nothing wrong with masturbating. I didn't understand before why some men do that but now i understand because most women are difficult to deal with. I've just started masturbating and that saves me money that i don't have to spend on prostitutes.
This can't be real. I'm convinced this is an internet persona.

TheFunkyDrummer
12-27-2012, 04:47 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

VORTEX
12-27-2012, 06:14 PM

what the fuck did i just read...

that's the gayest shit i've heard in 2012.

rakimkoolgrapwutang
12-27-2012, 06:29 PM
lol thats just charles jones. he says exactly whats on his mind in the most truthful blunt candid way possible which makes a nice change from the usual wu corp behaviour.

White_Mouse
12-28-2012, 03:49 PM
white girls are worse

CharlesJones
01-05-2013, 12:33 PM
No they aren't. Black women are worse. I don't know why some of ya'll are dissing me for masturbating when ya'll know ya'll be masturbating. If you haven't had a woman in a long time like me, then you gotta get pleasure somehow if you aren't gonna deal with prostitutes hahahahahahahaha.